PDA

View Full Version : Jul 14 2009 - White River Amp - Seattle, WA

Emma
06-20-2009, 05:39 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

ikkedylandus
07-15-2009, 08:03 AM
No one went?? =P

Well I got something from The Babalon:
"I don't have a concrete setlist but I know he played Dope Show, Beautiful People, Arma...Geddon etc. so I think we can guess they played the same 12 songs. TBP was a "complete mess" according to someone on the Mayhem Fest site."

Ezekhiel
07-15-2009, 11:47 AM
It really looks like no one went...

Some more info from Babalon :

it was another amazing show. they opened up with 'We're From America' with what looked like a new American flag with the shock symbol in it as the background; just like the Antichrist Superstar days. no podium but, he had some new tricks up his sleeve. i'll leave that as a surprise ; )

i was a couple feet away from Marilyn and Twiggy. Twiggy looked like a porcelain doll. he definitely has matured - he seems like a totally different person on stage. after Manson was done talking to the crowd, it got quite for a sec and i yelled: "TWIGGY!!" and he looked around my direction like: huh? it was pretty funny actuallly. another thing... Marilyn drank only Miller Lite on stage instead of water and he was taking his oxygen on stage instead of backstage. it's a part of the show now. it seems like he's getting worse with that condition he has.

they mainly played songs from 'Antichrist Superstar' and nothing from 'Portrait of an American Family', 'The Golden Age of Grotesque' & 'Eat Me, Drink Me'. 'Sweet Dreams', 'The Dope Show' & 'Disposable Teens' were played and they only played 'We're From America' and 'Four Rusted Horses' from 'The High End of Low' (correct me if i'm wrong). it was a shorter set - an hour.

Para-Noir
07-15-2009, 12:37 PM
I can't wait for the longer shows, I'm sure they have a killer setlist then.

And I don't think he takes more oxygen than usually, we're just more aware of it now.

Alien_Autopsy
07-16-2009, 12:50 AM
No armagoddamnmfgeddon??:/

Ich_Bin_Du
07-16-2009, 05:18 AM
Sounds pretty good, but I hope they will play "Great Big White World" again, I loved his performances in the white box!

undeadmatt
07-18-2009, 07:44 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2i0b1xi.jpg
^^^
That's me during IHA.

Freeston3r
07-19-2009, 08:49 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2i0b1xi.jpg
^^^
That's me during IHA.

That's awesome :)