PDA

View Full Version : The Love Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Miss Lisa
06-20-2009, 11:48 PM
With a smile on its face and a song in its heart, here is Provider Module's own Love Thread!
Post all tales of happiness here.

1. I love this forum!
2. I love that it is Summer and that my birthday is on Friday.
3. I love Mooshi the cat.

:-D

Coma_White_917
06-20-2009, 11:50 PM
^I also love this site
-My neice who is alot of fun.
-My new house I'm moving to.

Lord Hypnos
06-20-2009, 11:50 PM
I third loving this forum :D

I love the brunette chick from the Progressive commercials. Very hot.

I love my girl.

I love rediscovering bands.

pleasurevictim
06-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Miss Lisa, it is sooooo fitting that you made The Love Thread!

1. I love that Miss Lisa took my hint and started this thread.
2. I love that so many Phanties were congregating on facebook earlier today and that we're re-congregating here.
3. Today, I found out what people looked like from adding them on my facebook that I've never seen before on the Phant...love that!!!! (EDIT: GOB is hawt!)
3. I love that Emma and S.D. will be managing things; it will be a huge improvement!
4. I love that today was the birthday of a man I care about very, very much. Happy Birthday, you.
5. I love that tonight is Solstice! and represents a cusp from Gemini to Cancer...
6. I love that picture of SlappyDummy in the picture thread. I don't know why his masked pictures bring me joy, but they do. I wanted to "pos rep" him for that incredibly cute baby he was changing...but I couldn't. *throws rep*
7. I love Provider Module. Oh. Yes. I do.

twiggysrabies
06-21-2009, 12:17 AM
I love that everyone is able to find their way back here, and it seems through obscure connections we will somehow find everyone on the "missing" list.

I love finding new music.

I love that I feel that I can post freely here. :D

I love the fact that even though my sleeping schedule is hopelessly retarded I still have people whose sleep schedules are just as messed up as my own keeping me company.

Angel Annihilation
06-21-2009, 12:30 AM
I love water. It helps me digest food :D!!! Seriously, drink enough of this shit, and your acne will clear up... Proactive can suck my ass.

I love 4chan, because sometimes I need a laugh at 4am in the morning when everyone I know is asleep.

I love the Moog store... nothing beats making music with machines.

I love going to bed early and waking up at 5am... So much is usually accomplished on days like those. Especially considering how I wake up with a clear mind, and almost always I end up at the gym, fully awake and ready for the day at 8am. Feels Good Man :).

I love sex.

That's about it for today.

Lord Hypnos
06-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Regarding 4chan, Caturday is awesome.

Miss Lisa
06-21-2009, 12:38 AM
I love 4chan, because sometimes I need a laugh at 4am in the morning when everyone I know is asleep.

4chan surprised me when I first properly browsed the /b/ forum - because elsewhere everyone makes fun of the drunken/desperate camwhores who go on /b/ asking "Do i look h0tt?"

So when I saw this drunken skanky girl asking for opinions on her naked pics I replied saying she just looked desperate and ridiculous. And I got a deluge of replies saying "STFU and GTFO, she looks really hot!!!"

:-S

ThreeEyedGod
06-21-2009, 12:47 AM
[quote="Angel Annihilation":3la7qkrm]I love 4chan, because sometimes I need a laugh at 4am in the morning when everyone I know is asleep.

4chan surprised me when I first properly browsed the /b/ forum - because elsewhere everyone makes fun of the drunken/desperate camwhores who go on /b/ asking "Do i look h0tt?"

So when I saw this drunken skanky girl asking for opinions on her naked pics I replied saying she just looked desperate and ridiculous. And I got a deluge of replies saying "STFU and GTFO, she looks really hot!!!"

:-S[/quote:3la7qkrm]
A most excellent and appropiate first impression, lol.

I love Hot Cheetoes!

Procrastinator
06-21-2009, 02:16 AM
I love that my birthday is on Friday.

No shit! Mine is on Wednesday. Hello, crabbie!

I love that even though it's a temp, I do have a job and no longer suffer insomnia.
I love that my hair is finally dyed and cut.
I love shouting "Requiem!" at people.

Ich_Bin_Du
06-21-2009, 03:17 AM
1. I love this forum!

I love it too! I'm so happy that we have a new 'phant! :D

Method Man
06-21-2009, 03:26 AM
I love that I won £10 in the lottery for the 3rd week running. The jackpot must be coming soon.

Deft One
06-21-2009, 03:34 AM
I love summer and the fact that I get to take a break from school.
I love waking up to a clean house.
I love good breakfast food.

Funndeath
06-21-2009, 03:43 AM
I love that I'm exploding with love while browsing through this forum. I feel like Bjork. :D

06-21-2009, 04:06 AM
I love that our community cannot be destroyed

S.D.
06-21-2009, 04:11 AM
I love you guys, even if that makes me feel like an enormous homo.

Seriously, I cannot express how happy it makes me to see everyone together like this. Here is an image to convey my emotions:-

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww16/winfalcon/Wheaton.jpg

The Empirical Guy
06-21-2009, 07:00 AM
I'm loving this site and seeing all the phanties here.

I'm loving being ok with the fact I'm not a speed-based drummer, even though many people in my area judge you by how fast you can play.

I LOVE boobies (and beautiful girls in general).

ImNotJesus
06-21-2009, 07:33 AM
I love my girlfriend.
I love my friends.
I love my guitars and instruments.
I love my pets.
I love horror movies.
I love sex.

Miss Lisa
06-21-2009, 07:42 AM
I love my girlfriend.
I love my friends.
I love my pets.
I love horror movies.
I love sex.

A bit off-topic but whenever I see your username, I think of this dramatic reading for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0BbrGGZGUo

Hate Sells
06-21-2009, 09:40 AM
I love this site, and these message boards.
I love Emma, S.D., Norsefire, Damian, and everyone else who has worked so hard to make this lovely new place possible.
I love Gd'oh'lord, Twiggysrabies, Nick Sixx, Seven, Hazekiah, Oysterboy, Mexicanfiend, Miss Lisa, and everyone else who has reached out to me on Facebook and Twitter.
And most of all, I love this community and how strong we are. You guys rock, and I love each and every one of you. :)

<3

Lord Hypnos
06-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I love relaxing on a Sunday, nothing to do on that day, but it feels good not doing anything. :)

gd'oh'lord
06-21-2009, 10:34 AM
@Hate Sells
*sniff*
Awww, I'm all blushing and stuff. My +rep reflex is strong, but alas, there is nothing to click upon.

*hugs* and <3 back at ya, and I'm happy to have found you and the others on FB. XD

I'm feeling very positive about this site, and love the fact that, so far, it seems the best of our old community are coming here, with hopefully more to come. There's definitely a good vibe going on here.

About the rep system, I do miss it, and out of all the reps I passed out, I think only 3 were well deserved negs, but in the end I think a rep system is too prone to abuse, so it's good it's not been implemented here, imo.

secretsquirrely
06-21-2009, 10:55 AM
-I also love this forum
-I love seeing so many familiar faces around here
-I love my wife to death
-I love my bunny
-I love Tool
-I love pizza

Alexandra
06-21-2009, 11:44 AM
After I realized that 'Phant is gone for good I thought it'd take a long while for me to get used to this board but...

I absolutely love this board!
I love all the members.
I love the internet. It can be really nice if know what places to visit ^^
just don't go to the dead ends ;P
I love how friendly you people can be :)

Ironically I'm very happy today... O-o

D76
06-21-2009, 12:05 PM
- I love this forum
- My dog
- Strawberries
- Music
- Seeing the familiar faces here
- Weed

Lauren
06-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Woo. Spreading the love~~~

I love this forum.
I love thrifting, I wish I could today.
I love watching movies.

Hate Sells
06-21-2009, 03:17 PM
@Hate Sells
*sniff*
Awww, I'm all blushing and stuff. My +rep reflex is strong, but alas, there is nothing to click upon.

*hugs* and <3 back at ya, and I'm happy to have found you and the others on FB. XD

Ah, you wouldn't have been able to +rep me anyway, because you did just that before...you know. (Yes, I got there in time to notice that, and have been meaning to thank you, lol...) Anyway, thank you, that is very sweet. I'm happy to have found you guys on Facebook, and I hope that we can still be friends there and on Twitter, even now that this wonderful place is up and running.

...it's nice to see everyone saying how they love each other, instead of insulting others and saying how much they hate each other. I guess love sells, too. :)

Cassandra
06-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I love this site and that we've all been able to find each other again.
I love my boyfriend.
I love that I have new roller skates.
I love that I've started painting again.
I love that my room is a little cleaner even though I still have a lot to do.

I love thrifting, I wish I could today.
Thrifting is so much fun.

06-21-2009, 04:41 PM
I love that I just got back from the strangest gig I have ever played. Lots of people there, along with a band that played download festival. The crowd was crazy and somebody was riding an inflatable shark, crowdsurfing with it (pictures coming soon).

Norsefire
06-21-2009, 04:47 PM
I love that I just got back from the strangest gig I have ever played. Lots of people there, along with a band that played download festival. The crowd was crazy and somebody was riding an inflatable shark, crowdsurfing with it (pictures coming soon).

Did you go to Download Festival?

06-21-2009, 05:00 PM

Did you go to Download Festival?

No, I really wanted to go, this years line-up had some awesome bands playing. The band we played with today were called Tripswitch, they played the smaller stage on friday night.

pleasurevictim
06-22-2009, 01:24 AM
When a door closes, a window opens....

1. The Phant closing down has opened up new conversations and new relationships. That is incredible to me.

2. Please take a moment to admire the new signature that Peaches made for me...she made 6 of them and they will be rotated around until I am absolutely sick of ZOMBIES...

3. Azazel has finished the art I commissioned and hopefully this will give him a reason to start a new Azazel Art thread. I'm excited about this piece.

4. I love my kids. Today my 9-year old daughter yelled, "I'm surrounded by idiots!" and I laughed...I have taught her well.

Miss Lisa
06-22-2009, 01:30 AM
Once again, I love this forum. Yesterday I had the mental image of us all sat round a campfire toasting marshmallows!!! ^_^

It just seems like the best community, with a new sense of camaraderie and a blank canvas to build something really great on. I'm really happy here.

ImNotJesus
06-22-2009, 01:32 AM
I love my girlfriend.
I love my friends.
I love my pets.
I love horror movies.
I love sex.

A bit off-topic but whenever I see your username, I think of this dramatic reading for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0BbrGGZGUo

Why thank you very much, good to know I have such an effect on people.

Procrastinator
06-22-2009, 02:36 AM
I love it when French people who speak English pronounce "th" as "z".

"Zere'z anozer office?"

Miss Lisa
06-22-2009, 02:45 AM
Lol, I remember trying to keep a straight face as a French girl sang Maroon 5.

"Zees love AS taken eet's toll!"

Celiny-O
06-22-2009, 04:27 AM
1: I love my boyfriend, Ben. I know I say this a lot, but it's out 1 year anniversary tomorrow.
2: I love that we're getting a kitten next week!
3: I love the fact that I got the last Mighty Boosh box set in my state.

EDIT: I rather like this forum, it's good to see the ex-'Phant members again...after a few days. ;p

Maniac Master
06-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I love:

- metal
- festivals / concerts
- beer and mead
- movies
- my bed

(to be continued)

Lord Hypnos
06-22-2009, 05:18 PM
I love this forum (as I've said before)
And I love that I'm spending way more time with my girlfriend than before, it's refreshing to be with her and laugh and have fun with her :)

Peaches
06-23-2009, 01:20 AM
I love PM: UMB!!! SOOOOOO MUCH.

And my Cat!

And Keyboards, for being such a damn sweetheart! *warm and fuzzy feelings*

^_^

Emma
06-23-2009, 02:47 AM
I love the sense of community on here. It's the foundation we had before and as urgh as the move has been, I think we've captured what may have gotten a little lost in the ether.

So I love you all for making this work. Thank you.

I love the staff I have, friends all.

I love the fact that I GO ON HOLIDAY ON THURSDAY!!!!

Funndeath
06-23-2009, 06:24 AM
Yeah, I'm feeling the love here too. The 'phant closing down has brought us all closer, I think.
Also, I love that my friend Bulbul is here on holiday. She studies in boarding school and I'm totally out of touch with her, but now she's back home for her vacations. Yay!

Alexandra
06-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I'm feeling the love here too. The 'phant closing down has brought us all closer, I think.

I agree. Plus, I quite sure I'm not the only former lurker here that finally starting posting :)
I'm loving this community as never before! If not this transition, I'd still probably sit quiet "in the corner".

thedarkhorse
06-24-2009, 08:40 AM
I love,
This place, it certainly softened the blow of the Phant closing.
Cats, they make me feel warm and fuzzy.
Driving my car.
Washing, cleanliness is next to godliness.
The smell of the rain.
Plants, I like growing things.
Reading.
My local pub.
Eating, I should probably do less of this.
People who are nice to me.

06-24-2009, 01:52 PM
I love that a new bar in town has asked for me to create their new drinks menu and train the staff. Id rather they gave me a job, but anyway. Got to throw in some of my own custom drinks too, which I thnk is pretty cool.

Lauren
06-24-2009, 02:23 PM
I love that ever since I've redone my room and moved my shelf away from in front of the window, the atmosphere has been nicer.

I love cheese and bread.

Morphine
06-24-2009, 10:19 PM
I'll agree with everyone - I love this place and that everything came together.

I also love that I blew money today for the first time in months upon months. Half my birthday money for that matter. Went shoe shopping.
You might disagree with my taste, but:
[center:3nm5m8t9]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/Candy_Lace/100_3009-1.jpg[/center:3nm5m8t9]
[center:3nm5m8t9]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/Candy_Lace/100_3033.jpg[/center:3nm5m8t9]
Also, this little girl:
[center:3nm5m8t9]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/Candy_Lace/100_3017.jpg[/center:3nm5m8t9]
[center:3nm5m8t9]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/Candy_Lace/100_3020.jpg[/center:3nm5m8t9]

Cassandra
06-24-2009, 10:45 PM
^^ Cute shoes and even cuter kitty ^_^

Joker
06-26-2009, 05:25 AM
Pretty shoes honey, but not as pretty as Alice - or as pretty as you, for that matter.

I love the rain, so much. I've not seen a storm like this in years! I can hear the rain over my music, I've opened the window so I can hear it a little better. I had to go rescue my rabbit and tortoise, who were learning to swim on the patio, they're both sitting in here with me, wrapped in a towel. The thunder and lightning are only a second or so apart, so the storm must be close. Weather like this always makes me happy :) There are few sounds that can compare to the mixture of thunder, rain, and Scissors by Slipknot.
That's reminded me, I love my rabbit, even though she's old and lazy nowadays, and my new New Rocks I bought on saturday. I needed those three extra inches of height. And, as always, I love Morphine.

Hate Sells
06-26-2009, 05:44 PM
^ I love the the rain and storms, too...we've had at least two good storms over the past few days (in the Detroit area), and both times I went out and took a walk in them...it's really nice.

Oh...and as much as I hate the whole "friend" thing on forums, I love you all so much that I've been going around adding everyone I can as a friend...I certainly would rather have you all as "friends" than "foes". :)

Sherry
06-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Hmmm. How about I love my original old Love Thread but I go on a seven day vacation and as per usual, I miss the most important things. In this case, the vanishing of an entire website.
Doh!

Okay. In all seriousness...
1. I love that there is another unofficial new Manson message board
2. I love that it too contains a love thread
3. I love that I had a wonderful time on vacation at the Oregon coast
4. I love that I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!

*kiss*

Lord Hypnos
06-26-2009, 09:59 PM
I love eating :) especially Enchiladas and Pupusas :D

twiggysrabies
06-27-2009, 01:27 AM
I love that I'm getting a chance to do something I never thought that I would.

I love that I get to see the inner workings of a web site that I respect very much, and that I now work with it's founder!!

I love that I can say that here and not have anyone be jealous, or disapproving of me, because nobody knows what I'm talking about.

S.D.
06-27-2009, 02:45 AM
1. I love that there is another unofficial new Manson message board
2. I love that it too contains a love thread
3. I love that I had a wonderful time on vacation at the Oregon coast
4. I love that I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!

*kiss*

I'm so glad you're here Sherry, I was worried about how far the message got round, and this board needs its sass quota!

i love that this site is like the phant but peaceful.

You'll find no friendlier option, I guarantee it.

Thief
06-27-2009, 04:58 AM
I love my puppy.
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_1af6ddb0b48f41c4b1c3e797f4bd84fc.png

I love my best friend, even though she's in the UK.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3347/35/125/1368222883/n1368222883_30261553_2934734.jpg
+
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs036.snc1/3293_1007880294954_1763356924_9570_4867772_n.jpg

I adore my boyfriend and how he always lets me over his place, and I love how he actually shows he cares.
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/112/l_ce65b2f139bc44eb9dad97ae43e5d1ab.jpg

I love this forum, and Joe for showing it to me. =).

Lord Hypnos
06-27-2009, 10:51 AM
^^That's a really cute puppy! What's his/her name? :)

Peaches
06-27-2009, 01:08 PM
I love that Sherry is here! :D
I love this forum.

I love my CAT. She makes me so happy! This morning when I woke up, I was laying on my back (which is unusual for me) and my right arm was sticking out, hanging off the bed...and my cat was curled up in my armpit, pressed up against me XD
I was like awwww...
and then I fell back asleep and rolled onto my side, and when I woke up again, there she was, curled up and purring against my back.
:D

Lauren
06-27-2009, 01:49 PM
I love that I backed up a bunch of stuff on an external hard drive yesterday and deleted a bunch of stuff on my PC. Now there's 24 GB available. Cha-ching!

I love that I found the perfect spot to take a photo of most of Kansas City.

Thief
06-27-2009, 02:18 PM

Her name is Paris, but we call her Beebe. =) And thank you, I think she's quite the little charmer!

Lord Hypnos
06-27-2009, 03:36 PM

Her name is Paris, but we call her Beebe. =) And thank you, I think she's quite the little charmer!

Haha we call my dog Ivy, Bibi (we got it from a Mexican comedy show :p)

Which leads me to my dog. I LOOOOVE HER! :D All cute and shit

Dark Faery
06-27-2009, 03:38 PM
I love the fact that after 2 days of hell I actually feel alive and have even smiled!!!! :D

I love the fact that my child did not get a placebo drug (she is taking part in a melatonin medical trial) and has gone to sleep for the third night in a row before 9pm!! She hasn't done that since December!!!!

I love the fact that I can drive again as my insurance is all sorted! Woohoo!!

I love baked potatoes!!

I love my beautiful boyfriend. Always will xx

Maniac Master
06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I love eating :) especially Enchiladas and Pupusas :D

dude, i totally forgot eating and sleeping in my list. o.O

so, my continued list:
i love eating
i love sleeping
i love chatting with wonderful people
i love free days

and i won't say that i love the german history from 1933 til 1945, which would sound completely wrong and provocating, but i think that era is more than interesting. so i love informing myself about that part of the german history.

Deft One
06-28-2009, 03:55 PM
I love that feeling you get after working out and having a long shower.

Lord Hypnos
06-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I love chocolate!

Joker
06-28-2009, 06:41 PM
I love that I have now been with the very lovely Morphine for six months now :)
Doesn't time fly? It's been awesome.

BirdmadGirl
06-28-2009, 06:43 PM
I love my dad. He helped us move yesterday. My mom was sick so she stayed at home. He worked late friday night, made the 3 hour drive over here, and helped us for about 10 hours with packing, moving and unpacking. He also went shopping with us for new house items and paid for it all when we got to the register (unexpectedly). I can honestly say he has never been so nice for such a long period of time and it made me love him so much more. The sad part is that he was probably in a good mood because my mom wasn't around to make him grumpy. :(

I adore my boyfriend and how he always lets me over his place, and I love how he actually shows he cares.

You date guys?

Lord Hypnos
06-28-2009, 06:43 PM
I love that I have now been with the very lovely Morphine for six months now :)
Doesn't time fly? It's been awesome.

Ah, yes time sure does fly when you're with someone you love. I've had 1 year and 2 months with mine and it really doesn't feel that long! Congrats man

Cassandra
06-28-2009, 09:02 PM
I love that I was able to help a little bird on Friday. The poor thing was stuck in the mall. It kept hopping into a window. I got a shoe box from a store and took it outside and it flew away :)

Dysmorphia
06-29-2009, 03:53 AM
I love Palley Panda, I love art and music...I love lying in bed listening to the rain, dreaming of, or with a certain special someone. I love going to the aquarium and seeing the dugongs. I love photoshop. I love apples. I love this forum- its the absolute sex.
I love wednesday nights when i get paid. I love to scream and sing really loudly when no one else is home. I love it when things it my head become reality.

Ich_Bin_Du
06-29-2009, 07:13 AM
I love the user, who posted "Passenger" by Deftones & Maynard James Keenan in the "What's your current obsession?" thread. I love this song! :D

Funndeath
06-29-2009, 08:41 AM
I love that my brother is coming tomorrow!
I love that it finally rained!
I'm loving the "Cloud Ten" compilation by Indiecision. http://www.indiecision.com/cloudten/

Funndeath
06-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Double post, I know but totally worth it because your little friend in New Delhi has got stormy weather, whiskey and Black Flag, who's up for it?

Not Mechanical
06-29-2009, 01:12 PM
I love The Killers.

Lord Hypnos
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
I love The Killers.

So do I <3

Cassandra
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
I love that I just won one of these O.O

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/8b97/

Lauren
06-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I love that I just won one of these O.O

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/8b97/
THAT IS AWESOME! How did you win it?

I love making website layouts.

Cassandra
06-30-2009, 06:49 AM
THAT IS AWESOME! How did you win it?

Think Geek had a contest on their site and I signed up. I'd totally forgotten about it until they contacted me yesterday.

spaceSuicide
06-30-2009, 09:18 AM
I love that I can swim everyday now.
I love the fact I'm actually going somewhere with someone. <3

Lord Hypnos
06-30-2009, 02:16 PM
I love the smell of gasoline!

Cassandra
06-30-2009, 03:53 PM
^^ Me too :P

Lord Hypnos
06-30-2009, 06:07 PM
^^ Me too :P

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/miseria_2006/clap.gif

Procrastinator
06-30-2009, 11:43 PM
I love that I can swim everyday now.
I love the fact I'm actually going somewhere with someone. <3

You're going on a vacation, right? For some reason I thought you were going to work somewhere near water, like a life-guard or something...

Fuck assumptions!

I love my colleague for replacing me at work yesterday and leaving funny pictures on the desktop.
I love that I had the chance to take a walk in the rain without an umbrella, while listening to some music on my mp3 player. Fuck being sick!

The Empirical Guy
07-01-2009, 05:08 AM
I love Palley Panda, I love art and music...I love lying in bed listening to the rain, dreaming of, or with a certain special someone. I love going to the aquarium and seeing the dugongs. I love photoshop. I love apples. I love this forum- its the absolute sex.
I love wednesday nights when i get paid. I love to scream and sing really loudly when no one else is home. I love it when things it my head become reality.

Palley Panda and dugongs in one post... AH such bliss!

Ich_Bin_Du
07-01-2009, 06:02 AM
I love that I have summer holidays now. Six weeks. :D:D:D

Method Man
07-01-2009, 01:23 PM
I love that I got my Pass Plus driving certificate today. 6 hours driving accross the south coast was fun. 30% off car insurance here we come :D

Peaches
07-01-2009, 02:20 PM
I love that I got my macbook today!!! Aaaaagh!! So excited! In fact, I'm using it right now!

I never thought I'd get a mac, but, turns out I was REQUIRED to get one
for for college. Mreeheehee!!! I already know how to use them, so no problem there.

Now I just have to get allllll my music, photos, and programs onto here...sheesh. I hope that whole process isn't a pain in the ass!!

I'm mostly excited because now I can lay in BED, or on the couch, or the floor, wherever!! My old computer chair was really starting to hurt my ass!

Oh yes, I also love my cat, showers, and Baby Ruths. I'm addicted to those little chocolate bars, I'm gonna get fat...

I LOVE my camera, too! Love it love it love it! And I also love my friends, the ones who keep me up at night that I never regret talking to.

Peaches
07-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Today, I am ONE month sober....and I actually love that. It was hard at first, with everyone around me drinking...smoking....especially seeing a lot of nice cold DOS EQUIS.

But I made it! Time for month number two.

WOOO!! Congrats on that :D

I love that I might be going to Virginia Beach with my brother! Woot.

ThreeEyedGod
07-03-2009, 02:51 PM
I love rice and milk popsicles.

Thief
07-03-2009, 03:32 PM
I love weed. And fudgepops. =).

Celiny-O
07-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I love that Ticketmaster is saying the pit for the October 11th Manson gig is unlicensed, so not only do I get to see the guys two nights in a row, one of those nights will be in the pit.

Sputnik
07-05-2009, 03:15 PM
I love hot, but rainy days - like 2day.
I love that there's finally peace and quiet at my house.
I love Iced tea :)
I love music.
I love this forum, and u guys.
<3

Thief
07-05-2009, 03:19 PM
I love how my life is going. Things seem to be looking up. I'm doing better (physically, at least) off my medication, and I've made good progress with the emotional / mental side of things. I love my friends -- Well, only the ones that are there when I need them. And I'm still happy even if that's only two or three people. =) I love being back with Liz. Things feel so right again. And I /really/ love this song.

[center:14x5s4zo][youtube:14x5s4zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok2tZ9oWMRM[/youtube:14x5s4zo][/center:14x5s4zo]

Funndeath
07-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I love that I'm getting out of my city for 3 days. Going back to Rishikesh with my ma and brother.

Miss Lisa
07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I love that Mooshi the cat is now curled up on my bed. I think she misses my housemate and wants the company. I did not love dealing with her poopy cat litter, but c'est la vie.

Ich_Bin_Du
07-07-2009, 01:51 AM
I love that I maybe have tickets for the Rammstein concert in Berlin in december! :D

We ordered the tickets and they were confirmed, but I still don't think it worked. ._. The ticketsale was a disaster, nothing really worked, the servers broke down and the website went crazy. I just hope it worked.

Barbarella
07-07-2009, 03:40 AM
Schmaltzy though it may sound, I love being in love. My b/f is constantly surprising me. He dedicates a different song to me everyday. It's kinda awesome.

Thief
07-07-2009, 02:38 PM
FML.

Lord Hypnos
07-07-2009, 06:26 PM
I LOVE that we got a birthday section here :) Easier to see who's birthday is when :)

Lauren
07-07-2009, 10:18 PM
I love makeup and nail polish.
I love that the new issue of V magazine is out and I'm buying it tomorrow.
I love that I'm actually motivated to finishing something crafty I started (I'm hollowing out a 700 page book).

Cassandra
07-07-2009, 10:32 PM
^^ The book sounds awesome. Will you post some pictures when you're done?

Lauren
07-07-2009, 11:12 PM
^^ The book sounds awesome. Will you post some pictures when you're done?
Yep! It's even cooler that it's a really old psychology book, I took a photo (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/3695459207_744ec5b375_o.jpg) of it with the guts still intact.

Procrastinator
07-08-2009, 12:42 AM
I love my new dress! It has pockets and keeps me cool. <3

Oh, and there's wind, of course! :P

Lord Hypnos
07-08-2009, 10:04 AM
I love Scrubs :)

Sputnik
07-08-2009, 10:44 AM
love my random outburst of happiness :)

Maniac Master
07-08-2009, 12:04 PM

oh yes, great stuff. that made me search through my dvds. i think i'll start right away with season 1. :D

i love Stephen King's books.
i love epic movie-soundtracks/score

Tinuviel
07-08-2009, 04:22 PM

So do I! :)

I love long chat sessions at skype with my friend who lives in England! They always make me feel better!

AlcoholicArtist
07-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I love that my dreams always have beautiful visuals and I mean beautiful! Seriously you should all be jealous, they have a sort of tragic beauty to them. I also love the fact that I can't remember what it feels like to wake up sober :P

Cassandra
07-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Yep! It's even cooler that it's a really old psychology book, I took a photo (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/3695459207_744ec5b375_o.jpg) of it with the guts still intact.

Oh cool! I love old books.

I love that it's been raining so I haven't had to water the garden.

R_Flagg
07-09-2009, 09:22 AM
I loved the NIN gig yesterday it was amazing!

Lord Hypnos
07-09-2009, 12:54 PM
I love my dog Ivy! All cute when she snuggles up against me :3

Sputnik
07-09-2009, 05:54 PM
I love having loads of spare time to do watever I want.
I love summer holidays.
I love drawing random crap.

Miss Lisa
07-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I love that I finally got to go to the toilet :-D

Lord Hypnos
07-09-2009, 06:14 PM
^Lol?

XD

Thief
07-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I love flirting with cute girls. <3. Love it!

Celiny-O
07-09-2009, 11:51 PM
I love getting tickets to another Manson gig.
I love that my doctors appointment went well.

Ich_Bin_Du
07-10-2009, 08:25 AM
I love being alone at home. :3

Lord Hypnos
07-10-2009, 11:55 AM
^I've been alone this whole week :D

Lauren
07-10-2009, 09:18 PM
I feel a lot better now.

I love that my dinner was delicious.

Celiny-O
07-10-2009, 09:38 PM
I love cats and kittens. Adorable.

rararoxsox
07-10-2009, 10:01 PM
I love cats and kittens. Adorable.

I love cats and kittens too...but they don't love me. Highly allergic to them, but they're still FTW!

Lauren
07-10-2009, 11:44 PM
I love fashion. And wow, Jean Paul Gaultier's fall 2009 couture collection is amazing!

Ich_Bin_Du
07-11-2009, 05:57 AM
^I've been alone this whole week :D
Nice. ^^ Somebody is always at home, my grandparents or my brother... I'm not often alone. And never for a long time. -.-

Sputnik
07-11-2009, 06:00 AM
Nice. ^^ Somebody is always at home, my grandparents or my brother... I'm not often alone. And never for a long time. -.-
Same here

I love 2day's weather!
and I love coffee.

Lord Hypnos
07-11-2009, 12:37 PM
[quote="Synyster Gates":3bpotrb2]^I've been alone this whole week :D
Nice. ^^ Somebody is always at home, my grandparents or my brother... I'm not often alone. And never for a long time. -.-[/quote:3bpotrb2]

Now I feel ya man. This week my parents were gone because they were on vacation. Now that they're back, I'm not alone any more. :\

thedarkhorse
07-11-2009, 01:56 PM
My least favorite customer is emigrating to Portugal. Wahoo!

Maniac Master
07-11-2009, 06:52 PM
i love waking up from a nightmare and noticing everything is alright. :)

Lauren
07-11-2009, 11:34 PM
i love waking up from a nightmare and noticing everything is alright. :)
Me too!

I love the internet.

Earlier today, it just turns off and after my mom had a long conversation with support, they said there was a 50/50 chance it would work within 24 hours. If not, they would have to come here on Thursday to find out the problem. But it's working for now and I am so relieved!

antichristangel
07-12-2009, 12:26 AM
i love finding out who my real friends are
i love a man i have yet to meet... which is an interesting predicament
i love goldfish (the food), and swedish fish
i love getting new clothes

Maniac Master
07-12-2009, 11:42 AM
I love the internet.

wow, how could i forget it? o.O

so, yeah, i love the internet.

Sputnik
07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
^^ What you said. :)

Funndeath
07-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I love my friends. They bring me out of my "self imposed exile" state of mind.
I love being alone at home, sitting in my balcony with debris falling outside, smoking a cigarette, eating dark chocolate and reading a good book. And Oasis are giving me company right now.

Procrastinator
07-13-2009, 01:00 AM
^ I loved reading this, Funn. It put a smile on my face. You're very good at describing things.

Funndeath
07-13-2009, 01:43 AM
Thanks. :)
I love posting things in the love and hate threads, it feels good to share things with people. I don't usually talk to other people about little things, but it's kinda cathartic to post things here and tell you guys about them.

Sputnik
07-13-2009, 08:54 AM
I love that i'll see Harry Potter on the 15th (muahahahaaa!!!)

S.D.
07-13-2009, 09:11 AM
In the most homoerotic way possible, I love all of you people, you make me smile very much and I love recognising all of the good that is coming out of this forum. Thank you for being my friends.

I also love having summer drinks in public, spending time with people who generate good conversations, seeing people grinning, and having amusing chats with pharmacists.

Emma
07-13-2009, 09:14 AM
My wonderful fiancee came up with a good idea for the place we want to get married - it's a beautiful period house here in Brum, and when he mentioned it, my heart was hooked on it as our venue.

So I love him, for having wonderful taste, for being such a wonderful man, for the way he woke up this morning gave me a cuddle and said "I like cuddling you".

And thank you to everyone here - I keep hearing from people what a relaxed community this is - and when I look around this is what I see, the kind of community I have wanted for a long time - getting back to roots - so love you all.

Method Man
07-13-2009, 09:18 AM
getting back to roots - so love you all.

Even Google and Yahoo Bot?

Emma
07-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Google and Yahoo - yes, porn and viagra type bots - not at all!

Funndeath
07-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I love smoking hash at India gate in a secluded spot. This time it was next to the little artificial lake, with the reflection of the gate in the shallow, mossy water while I was sitting in a tree.
I love the cool monsoon breeze signalling the rain and the sound of my windchimes.

Procrastinator
07-13-2009, 12:25 PM
I love this cool magazine I found and bought the other day. It's about space & science & stuff. Pure random!

I also love listening to albums I enjoy but haven't heard in a long time.

I love this thread and I love all of you, even though I don't actually know you!

^ Gay!

07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I love that the most awesome girl ever has just rang me on her holiday in another country, planning our next meet up when she gets back, even though thats still a few weeks away.
Im not gonna love my next months phone bill though.

My band just got put onto a gig, literally at last minute, at 5pm tonight, but we winged it anyway, an played a sweet set.

And Im off to see NIN tomorrow.

Lauren
07-13-2009, 06:11 PM
I love that I got my awesome, new Demonia creepers (http://www.shoebuy.com/demonia-creeper-802/241028/516552) in the mail.

Lord Hypnos
07-13-2009, 06:23 PM
^Those look nice!

Lauren
07-13-2009, 06:29 PM
^Those look nice!
They are!
I have two other pairs of creepers (one pair is like those but with a 2 inch platform and the other pair is boots). I never saw those ones before and I had to get them. I'm a platform junkie.

Peaches
07-15-2009, 07:04 PM
I love love love LOOOOOOVE that I can access this site again! Holy shit! I haven't been able to get on it at all for exactly a week. I was beginning to give up and freak out.
I'm soooo happy to be back on haha.

woo!

Lauren, I love your shoes!!

BirdmadGirl
07-15-2009, 07:43 PM
I <3 <3 <3 bubble tea!! I had it for the first time today and it is the most amazing beverage I have every consumed.

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 10:55 PM
I haven't been able to get on it at all for exactly a week.

Why? Connection problems?

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:06 PM
I haven't been able to get on it at all for exactly a week.

Why? Connection problems?

I have no idea. I could go to any other site I wanted, just not this one.
However, CRISIS AVERTED!! So yay. :3

twiggysrabies
07-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I <3 <3 <3 bubble tea!! I had it for the first time today and it is the most amazing beverage I have every consumed.

This! It is AMAZING. :D I take special trips just to get it.

Ich_Bin_Du
07-16-2009, 05:40 AM
I love going to cinema. :D

CellarOwl
07-16-2009, 05:58 AM
I love lamp.

Procrastinator
07-16-2009, 10:39 AM
It started to rain here about an hour ago.

At first I thought it was some kind of a miracle, because it was really fucking hot today. I quickly wore my oldest dress, grabbed my keys and went out for a short walk in the neighbourhood. The streets were almost deserted and it was truly enjoyable to observe how everyone who got caught in the rain was running and hiding like little mice, as well as giving me the weird looks by the view of me, jumping from one puddle to another. I felt like I could breathe for the first time in quite a while... It's nice and chilly now, and I'm still a wet rat as I type this. It felt so good to be in the rain, that I don't even feel the need to shower. Only I know how fucking much I love the purity of rain!

I was walking alone, plus no one around here would have enjoyed such an experience, so I just wanted to share this with you guys...

Funndeath
07-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Since I was a child I loved the rain. And we in India generally have a long love affair with the monsoon (unless you live in the places that get flooded or the ones which have the highest average rainfall in the world). But I've noticed that I haven't performed my monsoon ritual of going out just to play/get wet in the rain alone. I still love the rain, but I haven't run down as soon as I see the black clouds like I used to this year. I think its because there's hardly any rain this year. Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. The rain is really wonderful.

Procrastinator
07-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Cool. This is actually a ritual?

Funndeath
07-16-2009, 11:37 AM
No, I meant just something I do personally, a habit more like.

Maniac Master
07-16-2009, 11:47 AM
like Ich_bin_du, i love going to cinema.
especially if it's an old cinema.^^

KnaveMurdok
07-16-2009, 02:02 PM
I love Peaches signature, I think it's the cutest thing I've seen (aside from her) in a long while :-D

Sputnik
07-16-2009, 04:34 PM
I love that I'm going for vacation for 2 weeks 2moz!!! (bye ppl... cya in 2 weeks)
I love that I'll see all my friends I haven't seen for a while now.
I love that Its my birthday soon!
I love that I randomly, really out of blue, got a new mobile!
I love all of you here *hugs*
anyway...cya all in about 2/3 weeks!

Method Man
07-17-2009, 01:34 AM
I was driving home last night with a girl I'm seeing when a thunderstorm started. I have never really understood it when people said that love thunderstorms. So she wanted to pull over, and we just sat there watching the sky light up. I don't know what it is, but there is something really relaxing about thunderstorms.

S.D.
07-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Did she let you touch her boobs?

Method Man
07-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Did she let you touch her boobs?

Of course, Russian brides are easy.

KnaveMurdok
07-17-2009, 03:17 AM
Alriiiight, Method Man got some boob! :-)

Celiny-O
07-18-2009, 10:07 PM
I love that I finally got to see my best friend again last night and that's he's permanently back from Tasmania. I get to see him again in a couple of weeks.

Lauren
07-18-2009, 11:08 PM
I love how soft my legs are after I shave them. Too bad it doesn't last long. D:
I love listening to songs that I love but haven't listened to in a while.
I love little bunnies.

Celiny-O
07-18-2009, 11:58 PM
I love how soft my legs are after I shave them. Too bad it doesn't last long. D:

Agreed. If only waxing wasn't so painful, and hair removal creams weren't so smelly. Then we would be hair free for longer.
:P

Tinuviel
07-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I love that I'm going to drive to Italy in only a few hours! :)

BirdmadGirl
07-19-2009, 04:20 PM
I <3 edamame. It is my new favorite food.

Lauren
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM

Agreed. If only waxing wasn't so painful, and hair removal creams weren't so smelly. Then we would be hair free for longer.
I wish I could get the hair lasered off.

I love that I found the most amazing thrift store today. I bought four pairs of jeans (William Rast, Calvin Klein, GAP and Old Navy), three "Mysteries of the Unknown" books (one is on cryptozoology!!!), and two other TIME LIFE books. I only spent $46. Woooo!

Maniac Master
07-19-2009, 07:25 PM
I love listening to songs that I love but haven't listened to in a while.
i do that with a bunch of tracks of soundtracks that i really LOVE. like The Last Waltz of Oldboy or Arrival To Earth of Transformers. i just listen to them once a week at maximum. this way the magic of these tracks will stay on the same level. :)

i love fishing (again)

Funndeath
07-20-2009, 08:00 AM
I love that I talked to one of my closest friends after an insanely long time. Its so comfortable talking to him, he's actually the only person I actually have conversations with on the phone.
I love Daniel Day Lewis.
I love chemistry between two gay/curious guys. I just read this book where the protagonist and his friend (both Pakistani army cadets) have this explosive chemistry, it makes me all tingly. Also, just watching Daniel Day Lewis and Gordon Warnecke in My Beautiful Laundrette can make me orgasm all over the place.

Ich_Bin_Du
07-21-2009, 08:44 AM
I love swimming. :D

Mary
07-21-2009, 10:47 AM
I love how I'm finally beginning to get over that someone after two months.

Lord Hypnos
07-21-2009, 11:12 AM
^I like that feeling.

I love sleeping
I love eating
I love pissing

yup

Procrastinator
07-21-2009, 11:37 AM

http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/braun.jpg

Lauren
07-21-2009, 09:49 PM
^ I need to try that!

I love that my neighbor brought over a newspaper and told me I was in it for being in the A honor roll for school. When my mom told me I was like "WAT? WHEN IS THAT FROM?" and she said June 26, 2009. I feel fabulous. :P

Ich_Bin_Du
07-22-2009, 03:13 AM
I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Funndeath
07-22-2009, 06:13 AM
I love Tatti (the dog, you might have seen her in my photo threads). She knows my house so when I see her from my balcony and whistles, she comes and stands under my balcony. I throw biscuits down to her. She's such a tiny happy hyper crackhead.

Lord Hypnos
07-22-2009, 10:16 AM
^That's awesome, my dog knows the house inside and out as well, it's pretty cool ;)

I love that this site is growing more and more, I see people not even from the 'Phant and it's reassuring to know that our community will grow. I mean, just last week, we had 400 members, now we have 414!

I love my girlfriend, and I love spending time with her. She is everything to me and our 1 years together has been wonderful so far. <3

I love this song :) It weakens me and makes me emotional as hell

[youtube:24f99rce]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJKyliOpvV8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:24f99rce]

Procrastinator
07-22-2009, 11:39 AM
I love Tatti (the dog, you might have seen her in my photo threads). She knows my house so when I see her from my balcony and whistles, she comes and stands under my balcony. I throw biscuits down to her. She's such a tiny happy hyper crackhead.

Is she homeless? If so, keep her!

Funndeath
07-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah, she's a stray that lives in our colony. I can't really keep her because our apartment is too small, plus she's happy being free to chill with her friends whenever she wants. My (deceased) dog was a stray too, we used to let him roam free when he was younger, then when we moved to a new place, he became more docile and liked staying indoors (lazy fat bastard) and got used to the leash. I miss him dearly, he was my best friend when I was growing up.

EDIT: (in an entirely different context). I love Murakami ...and lesbian porn.

Lord Hypnos
07-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I love buying cds. It feels so good.

ThreeEyedGod
07-24-2009, 05:15 PM
lesbian porn.
I too love harcore lesbian pornography.

Procrastinator
07-25-2009, 11:11 AM
I rediscoveres my love for the beach today:

I can go for a swim, then lie on the shore and watch tits for free while the waves swash my buttcheeks! <3

twiggysrabies
07-25-2009, 01:53 PM
I love concerts.
I love amazing goddamn memories from these concerts.

Celiny-O
07-25-2009, 07:48 PM
I loved the party I went to last night. It was my friend Emma's 18th, and it was by far the best party I've attended all year. It was a nice change because this year hasn't been particularly eventful, when our group of friends usually have so many wonderful memories from each year to share.
And we had a massive breakfast. There were english muffins, toast with all kinds of spreads, bacon, scrambled eggs, spaghetti, hash browns, etc. A good hangover cure.
The hangover sucks, but I guess it's a small price to pay. Otherwise I had a fantastic night.

Lord Hypnos
07-26-2009, 12:01 AM
I love going to Quinceañeras :D

Funndeath
07-26-2009, 04:42 AM
I love my friends. I love driving around all night. I love the way we all talk when we're together. I love it when all of us lay around in one tiny room and fight for the sheets.
I love Real Cranberry juice. Oh fuck, yum.
I love Calvin Klein "Be".

Maniac Master
07-26-2009, 07:57 AM
i love waiting for an important event to happen...

Procrastinator
07-26-2009, 01:13 PM
I love it when all of us lay around in one tiny room and fight for the sheets.

That's awesome!

Lord Hypnos
07-26-2009, 01:18 PM
I love tacos!! <3

Maniac Master
07-27-2009, 06:12 AM
i love the W:O:A

Ich_Bin_Du
07-27-2009, 06:55 AM
I love "A Clockwork Orange". =)

Funndeath
07-27-2009, 09:07 AM
I know I "love" a lot of things. Fuck it!
So, Delhi has the most insane intense rain going on. It's been a really dry, hot and humid year. But today it's been pouring like crazy. It started at like 5pm and its 930 right now. My friends and I danced around on the terrace to Bollywood rain-dance songs. In India we have a lot of romance and anticipation associated with rain, the whole monsoon and everything. We got drenched and got dry, but it still kept pouring. Then my friend and I took an auto back to my place. Fucking insane traffic jam, dude! We got stuck literally walking distance from my house for an hour. But it was brilliant. The radio was playing more monsoon songs and the autowalla (driver) was very amused by our dancing.

Its bad in a way because Delhi (unlike Bombay) can't deal with rain at all. We just go crazy if there's even one drop of rain. Everyone drives like a fucking retard (more so than usual), the potholes emerge and my building (and other sorta-old government buildings) start to flood and leak. I've had to change 3 pairs of clothes because they all got soaked.

We saw something hilarious on the way home, too. There were these two strange guys, acting like "studs" and stepping out of their car while they were stuck in a jam. Wearing vests and muscle t-shirts (ew) and trying to be very cool. Then suddenly their friend who was driving the car drove off and they were left running in the rain, dodging cars and buses. We cracked up looking at them!

I love the sound of the rain and thunder.
I love you guys for putting up with my lovey dovey Indian hippie shit

Funndeath
07-28-2009, 05:36 AM
Funndeath spreading the love again, it seems like I'm the only one who keeps bumping this thread. Come on people, love with me.

I love that I got my learner's license and my ATM card! I feel like such an adult. :)

Emma
07-28-2009, 05:39 AM
I love Jaguar X Type Sovereigns and I will love my other half even more if we get it.....

twiggysrabies
07-28-2009, 11:41 AM
I love that I'm in an amazing coffeeshop/bookstore/gay pride place with an amazing friend and that I'm fully HAPPY.

It's cool to know what happy means after a long time.

Sputnik
07-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I love Chocolate...
I love camping and bonfires and fishing (didn't catch any... Greenpeace :D)
I love DoshiraK (http://doshirak.com/files/22/21/doshira ... na_big.jpg (http://doshirak.com/files/22/21/doshirak_govyadina_big.jpg))
I love my friendiez.

cyborg assassin
07-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Suits and smart clothing in general.

BirdmadGirl
07-28-2009, 10:02 PM
^ What makes clothing smart, exactly?

Cassandra
07-28-2009, 10:28 PM
I love how amazing my boyfriend has been with helping me get through some stuff lately.

I love going outside and playing on my old swing set like a little kid.

I love reading before bed.

cyborg assassin
07-29-2009, 06:08 AM
^ What makes clothing smart, exactly?

When I say smart, I mean neat and/or elegant. It is a subjective thing, but many people, including myself, view shirts, ties, suit jackets, etc as being neat and elegant, and therefore smart.

Method Man
07-29-2009, 06:28 AM
When I say smart, I mean neat and/or elegant. It is a subjective thing, but many people, including myself, view shirts, ties, suit jackets, etc as being neat and elegant, and therefore smart.

I love getting suited and booted. I also love getting a new suit.

Emma
07-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Thank you to a a good friend of mine - VIP TICKETS TO SONISPHERE SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ich_Bin_Du
07-30-2009, 08:48 AM
I will get my braces out in 4 weeks! ^^

Mary
07-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I love how I am feeling so happy and relaxed tonight, to the extent where it's 2am and I still haven't started any of the 3 assignments due in a few hours. o.O

*slowly begins to stress*

Procrastinator
07-30-2009, 09:11 AM
I love transforming old clothes! Today I took an old shirt, ripped its sleeves and collar, then narrowed it. Now I have an awesome new rag to hang around at home in! ^_^

Sputnik
07-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Love that I'm going for the (omg no way 16 days in a mountain) awsome hike I've been w8ing for!

Peaches
07-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I love that I am buying books online tonight......brain food...brain food...brain food!!

ThreeEyedGod
07-31-2009, 12:43 AM
I love that I finally got that cute, check-out girl's number. Score!

Joker
08-02-2009, 08:04 AM
I love finally getting my library fines paid off, so I don't have to pay to read books any more.
I love being in little enough post-concert pain to appreciate the fact that I got a hug from Vas Kallas!
I love Morphine.
I love the rain we've been having lately, far preferable to overly hot summer weather.
I love that I'm going to Edinburgh, then to Dublin, then Oktoberfest.

That's a pretty long list, by my standards.

twiggysrabies
08-02-2009, 11:54 PM
I love that over a week later, and I'm still on a post concert high, not the usual depression I feel afterwards.

I love that epic thoughts are going through my head.

I love that I had one of the best vacations of my life.

I love my new tattoo.

Method Man
08-03-2009, 03:43 AM
i had family down this weekend from Ireland that I hadn't seen for a while, and I had such a lovely weekend with them.

thedarkhorse
08-03-2009, 09:50 AM
I didn't get my stuff nicked at Sonisphere! Unless you count charging £3.50 for a waffle which was theft in my opinion.

Lord Hypnos
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
I came back awhile ago from buy super cheap band shirts. Awesome.

Funndeath
08-04-2009, 05:22 AM
I love that I'm able to post here again!

Maniac Master
08-04-2009, 11:27 AM
i love wacken! because:
the people that attend the festival, the atmosphere at the campground, the fucked up situations you'll get in while being there, the AWESOME live-music, the never ending alcohol consumption, the very unique wacken-smell, the metal-market, the medieval market, the strip-shows, the rough moshpits, the paradise-feeling.

yes, it's totally awesome. :)

Epsilon.
08-04-2009, 04:08 PM
I love reading outside.

I love having a clean and organized room. Hopefully I can keep it that way for more than a couple weeks.

Funndeath
08-05-2009, 05:24 AM
I love Rakhi (its a major Indian festival where the sisters tie a thread on their brother's wrist and they promise to protect them, they also give them gifts). I made 2000 bucks from my cousins! :)
I also kicked everyone's ass playing Wii boxing and tennis. For the first time I didn't feel completely bored or pissed off meeting that side of my family.

Tinuviel
08-05-2009, 03:05 PM
I love the fact that my vacations won't end till september! :) There are a lot of things left to do and I'm looking forward to it!

Lord Hypnos
08-08-2009, 11:41 AM
My girlfriend is back from Mexico! Wooohoo!!

Celiny-O
08-09-2009, 03:37 AM
I love me some Goon Moon!

"I wanna put on your sexy dress..." *dances*

ThreeEyedGod
08-09-2009, 07:21 PM
I made 2000 bucks from my cousins! :)

........what the?! Sure beats Labor day.

twiggysrabies
08-09-2009, 11:35 PM

I love that someone else loves Goon Moon!

"Rock Weird! Weird Rock!"

Thief
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
I love that life is looking up for me. My girlfriend is coming to visit from Sunday until Tuesday, for one. =D.

And what else?

I got a fucking job. Oh MAN. I'm beyond ecstatic.

Fuck yes <3.

Maniac Master
08-10-2009, 11:15 AM
i love writing and i love creating stories.

Method Man
08-10-2009, 01:30 PM
I haven't played my guitar in about 6 months? I picked it up last week, and haven't stopped playing it. I'm begining to fall in love with playing and creating music again. It's great.

Not Mechanical
08-10-2009, 02:04 PM
^Nice. Although I pick up my guitar every day, lately I've been able to write a lot more tunes, which after the dry spell I've had is very exciting.

Method Man
08-10-2009, 02:35 PM
^Nice. Although I pick up my guitar every day, lately I've been able to write a lot more tunes, which after the dry spell I've had is very exciting.

Yeah man. It's great to have painful finger tips after so long of not playing guitar. I think I had put really heavy strings on it before I stopped playing as my fingers are still struggling a bit. But it should all pay off hopefully.

Funndeath
08-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Its raining!
It's finally fucking raining. It's been the most dismal "monsoon" season ever. Today I had to spend one and a half hours standing in line getting shoved by uncouth girls just to pay my college fees, it was insanely humid, we were all dripping with sweat. And as soon as we went to our favourite bakery to savor its cheap but amazing food, it started raining. After that we went to the pub next door to get drunk (we had 2 hours free before class). We were all pretty buzzed and feeling great on our way back to college, getting wet in the rain. The best part was our teacher said she didn't feel like teaching so we went out and got fucking drenched in the rain and acted like idiots. So much fun. Running around in puddles, my wrap around pants getting sticking to my legs, rolling around in the muddy grass, pulling worms off each other, playing favourite childhood games. On the way back, Delhi roads, as usual were clogged and everyone was driving like morons, some asshole splashed water on my auto. Both the driver and I yelled in chorus "BHENCHOD!" (sisterfucker).
Now I'm home, in dry, clean clothes, eating warm food, reading a good book and waiting to go to an A.R Rahman concert.

Lord Hypnos
08-11-2009, 11:24 PM
THERE'S A METEOR SHOWER RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW!!!

I'm in awe.

R_Flagg
08-12-2009, 03:28 AM
THERE'S A METEOR SHOWER RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW!!!

I'm in awe.

I went outside last night hoping to see some action but saw only one. Then I got tired and went inside. Might stay up a bit later tonight.

S.D.
08-12-2009, 03:41 AM
i love wacken! because: the very unique wacken-smell

I agree completely, there's nothing like the smell of a good wackin'.

Oh, wait...

Celiny-O
08-18-2009, 12:02 AM

I love that someone else loves Goon Moon!

"Rock Weird! Weird Rock!"
"How I love those lovely nipples." XD

Anyway, the awesome blazer I ordered finally arrived in the mail today, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Barbarella
08-18-2009, 03:25 AM
I love the fact that I've got my honeymoon destination sorted out (finally).

We'll be spending three weeks in Egypt and then Jordan but we're not going until November so I've got a bit to wait yet.

We'll do a lot of sightseeing in Egypt and then the second part of the trip is for relaxation purposes only. The resort is in the Jordan Valley and our hotel is located on the east shore of the Dead Sea. Luxurious? You bet.

Bring it on.

Method Man
08-18-2009, 03:56 AM
I love the fact that I've got my honeymoon destination sorted out (finally).

We'll be spending three weeks in Egypt and then Jordan but we're not going until November so I've got a bit to wait yet.

We'll do a lot of sightseeing in Egypt and then the second part of the trip is for relaxation purposes only. The resort is in the Jordan Valley and our hotel is located on the east shore of the Dead Sea. Luxurious? You bet.

Bring it on.

I can't go to Jordan for a few more years as I have been to israel. However I would love to go. Sounds wonderful.

I have been to the Dead Sea and I stupidly went in with a blister on my foot. OUCH!

I love Egypt, one of my favorite places in the world. The people are very kind and the weather and scenery is beautiful.

I hope you have a wonderful time Barbar

Lord Hypnos
08-18-2009, 04:12 AM
I love cranberry juice <3

Barbarella
08-18-2009, 05:34 AM
I can't go to Jordan for a few more years as I have been to israel. However I would love to go. Sounds wonderful.

I have been to the Dead Sea and I stupidly went in with a blister on my foot. OUCH!

I love Egypt, one of my favorite places in the world. The people are very kind and the weather and scenery is beautiful.

I hope you have a wonderful time Barbar
Thank you <3

I've been to Egypt before with a friend and loved the place although that was just for around a week and I've also visited Jordan which was probably my favourite holiday ever. You must go there when you can because I know you'll fall in love with it.

I'll have to remember that blisters + Dead Sea = Pain.

It seems so far off at the moment particularly as our weather aint that great right now but I'm sure it'll not be long coming around.

Me too, with plenty of ice. So refreshing.

cyborg assassin
08-18-2009, 05:42 AM

Cranberry juice + Orange juice + Vodka + Peach Schnapps + a lot of ice = Perfect drink.

I hope you have a great honeymoon Barbs.

Barbarella
08-18-2009, 05:59 AM
I hope you have a great honeymoon Barbs.
Thanks, I certainly plan to.

Lord Hypnos
08-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Cranberry juice + Orange juice + Vodka + Peach Schnapps + a lot of ice = Perfect drink.

*remembers to try that*

The King
08-19-2009, 03:12 AM
This can go either way between love and hate.

I love eating spicy foods.

but I hate shitting fire!

Lord Hypnos
08-19-2009, 04:04 AM
^YES!!

Procrastinator
08-20-2009, 12:08 AM
I love that I can post here again! <3

twiggysrabies
08-21-2009, 03:16 AM
I love this board, and I love everyone in it.

Funndeath
08-21-2009, 06:20 AM
I love that it rained! And it rained so fucking hard. I know I've written about the rain before but we've had shitty weather this year.
But I hate that my beautiful city is populated by assholes. I was standing outside my college, drenched to the bone for 45 minutes. None of the autos would go to my place and I was being fucking mentally raped by every man on the road, what, you fat prick, you think if you'll say "Hello madam!" I'll jump your bones or what? One guy was all "Madam, shall I give you a lift" and I screamed at him "Bhenchod! Go lift your mother!" :S
But I love auto rides in the rain. The roads are waterlogged, the sky is ethereal, the wind is piercing. My driver and I had an unspoken sort of camaraderie, trudging along in the rickety auto, observing everything around us. I liked him because he also was very curiously taking in the world around him.
I love maggi in rainy weather. Nothing hits the spot better.

twiggysrabies
08-21-2009, 04:13 PM
I love getting tattoos, and hearing what my tattoo artist has to say, and hearing his stories, and experiences!

cyborg assassin
08-23-2009, 10:38 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricke ... eport.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/theashes/6077710/The-Ashes-England-v-Australia-fifth-Test-day-four-report.html)

Woo.

Alexandra
08-24-2009, 06:55 AM
I can't believe it! 2009, the year that two days ago I'd call my worst, might turn out as the most exciting year in my life!
Many things changed this year for me, and there were definitely too many disappointments I couldn't handle. The worst was not being able to move out from my town to a bigger city to study at an Art Secondary School, because of my parents. Three more years in this Horrible Town.
Basically, nothing was turning out the way I planned.

...but hold on.

Manson's coming to Poland! That news literally made me go insane from happiness. I'm going to my first Manson concert! Hell, my first concert ever!
It's going to be a quite small gig, in a club for only 2000 people, so the atmosphere should be really amazing. And luckily, the chances that I'll make it there are very high.
Now I love my life once again. *melts*

P.S. Call me silly for being that excited, but the thought of meeting other fans and hearing the music live, being in the crowd, singing along, simply experiencing all that gives me nice chills. I already can't wait for those souvenir-bruises :)

Tinuviel
08-24-2009, 02:32 PM
I love Thun - one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland! Paradise on earth!

Mary
08-24-2009, 07:24 PM
I love the sound of the wind, especially as it blows through the creek in my window.

And I love the possibility that I may be visiting London this October!