PDA

View Full Version : You Dirty Fuckers...

Pages : [1] 2 3

S.D.
06-24-2009, 11:51 AM
So we all know you're perverted and sexually crazed, so why not tell us all about it...

Dark Faery
06-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Hey, wait!! Who told you?!!!!!!!

Procrastinator
06-24-2009, 11:59 AM
He knows these things.

S.D.
06-24-2009, 12:07 PM
If I don't know them, I just imagine them to make myself feel better.

Method Man
06-24-2009, 12:09 PM
It involves a topless lady and a lamb bhuna.

S.D.
06-24-2009, 12:11 PM

You want to go to a dodgy Indian restaurant?

Dark Faery
06-24-2009, 12:16 PM
If I don't know them, I just imagine them to make myself feel better.

Well, where would we be without our imaginations, aye? We'd be facing the reality of Bible Camp or something shocking like that!! And nobody wants to be there!!

Method Man
06-24-2009, 12:27 PM

You want to go to a dodgy Indian restaurant?

Lol not quite.

I know someone who works on one of them TV channels on Sky where the prance around topless speaking to dirty men on the phone. Anyone she was saying once a guy asked her to pretend that he was pouring curry over her then licking it off.

S.D.
06-24-2009, 12:34 PM
I know someone who works on one of them TV channels on Sky where the prance around topless speaking to dirty men on the phone. Anyone she was saying once a guy asked her to pretend that he was pouring curry over her then licking it off.

Can you apologise to her for that on my behalf? I was just hungry that day, I swear.

Procrastinator
06-24-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and follow Method Man's example.

I wish I had an older brother.

S.D.
06-24-2009, 12:44 PM
I wish I had an older brother.

This forum is going to give me a damn heart attack.

Miss Lisa
06-24-2009, 12:51 PM
I have just found out that my sleep-orgasms were not confined to the one time in Paris.

All this year my housemate's been making jokes about me masturbating, and I thought he was just saying it to wind me up. Turns out that on several occasions they heard me moaning from the other room. I don't make noise, cos there's 5 people living around me, so it must have been in my sleep.

I'm not really sure to be embarrassed or to embrace it as a personal quirk. It probably results from my complete frigidity and self-restraint when I'm awake.

Dark Faery
06-24-2009, 01:02 PM
I have just found out that my sleep-orgasms were not confined to the one time in Paris.

All this year my housemate's been making jokes about me masturbating, and I thought he was just saying it to wind me up. Turns out that on several occasions they heard me moaning from the other room. I don't make noise, cos there's 5 people living around me, so it must have been in my sleep.

I'm not really sure to be embarrassed or to embrace it as a personal quirk. It probably results from my complete frigidity and self-restraint when I'm awake.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! You fucking weirdo!! Love it!!!

Procrastinator
06-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Miss Lisa, that's just fascinating!

Para-Noir
06-24-2009, 01:24 PM
That's pretty hot, Lisa...

RevManz
06-24-2009, 01:45 PM

fine SD, if you need to know.... ....
uh,..... a sandwich and i were heavily involved.

:P just kidding

06-24-2009, 02:31 PM

awesome, my voodoo sex works.

Hate Sells
06-24-2009, 04:32 PM
^ Lol, nice...that would be funny to "voodoo sex" someone and embarass them while they're at work. :P

And Miss Lisa, as much as I hate the show, I can't help but think of that one episode of Grey's Anatomy where that one chick had spontaneous orgasms, lol.

Celiny-O
06-24-2009, 04:59 PM
I like costumes and fluffy handcuffs. It not too dirty.

The Empirical Guy
06-24-2009, 11:11 PM

I doubt this thread is going to get any better than this.

But don't other people around just annoy you? Silent is not fun.

ShelfLife
06-25-2009, 05:13 AM

I despise fluffy handcuffs. It's like Diet Coke or low-fat cheese-cake. If you're going to do something, do it right.

But that's just my opinion. If you enjoy them, good for you. :3

rararoxsox
06-25-2009, 06:24 AM
I like sex in public places...it's something to do with the risk of being caught that puts me in the mood I guess.

Amanda
06-25-2009, 07:09 AM
I like automasochism, daemonphilia, hematolagnia, hierophilia and necrophilia. But a foot fetish is just weird.

Hate Sells
06-25-2009, 07:19 PM
^ Lol, nice...thats like saying "It's okay to fuck dead bodies; as long as you don't have a foot fetish!" ;)

Lauren
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM
I like automasochism, daemonphilia, hematolagnia, hierophilia and necrophilia. But a foot fetish is just weird.
Pfft. Only in your dreams.

Morphine
06-25-2009, 10:24 PM

I despise fluffy handcuffs. It's like Diet Coke or low-fat cheese-cake. If you're going to do something, do it right.

QFT. Feeling of metal all the way.

BDSM, biting hard, scratching deep, dress up and role playing. I usually prefer to be the tied up, submissive one. Begging is nice. Girl + girl + guy.
I also get off to public places. Always wanted to join the Mile High Club.

Hey, you asked! :P

Barbarella
06-26-2009, 12:18 AM
So we all know you're perverted and sexually crazed
When the hell were you in my bedroom?!

Lecter
06-26-2009, 12:23 AM
I am a very dirty man. And I need a shower.

No seriously, I'm gonna take a shower in a minute.
:p

space boy
06-26-2009, 02:49 AM
I like sex in public places...it's something to do with the risk of being caught that puts me in the mood I guess.
Hot very hot. I need to try this public thing.

Joker
06-26-2009, 03:20 AM
Girl + girl + guy.
I never knew this!

Don't worry, we will ;)

I'm quite into biting - I'm gifted with sharp teeth, which make it so much easier and more fun. I'm also a big fan of costumes and some roleplay, especially fake-innocence. Teasing can be great fun. It all depends on mood with me, though - some days I just feel like soft sex with music and candles and stuff, other days I want to break out the handcuffs and make them beg.

CellarOwl
06-26-2009, 07:11 AM
I have straight sex in the missionary position for purposes of procreation only. I'm a freak, I know.
You drive me wild when you talk like that, sugarnips. It makes me feel so kinky and Puritan.

ShelfLife
06-26-2009, 08:34 PM

QFT. Feeling of metal all the way.

BDSM, biting hard, scratching deep, dress up and role playing. I usually prefer to be the tied up, submissive one. Begging is nice. Girl + girl + guy.

Hey, you asked! :P

You sound a lot like me. :P Though my boy and I haven't gotten as far as adding a third party to the hellgames yet.

On the other hand, we did manage to tick Graveyard off the proverbial list last week. I really don't understand why we don't indulge in public sex more often.

pleasurevictim
06-27-2009, 01:44 AM
I'm incredibly liberal, open-minded, and sensual. In my sordid past, before this disturbingly-long celibacy, there was very little I had not done.

So I will provide a list of things I have NOT done, but would consider:
1. dominatrix (actually in training for a period of maybe six months of field work...I would do this in order to actualize my naturally submissive tendencies)
2. complicated role-playing (spare me the cliche french maid or renaissance wench stuff...)...I'm talking: zombies (Manso-chist and Barbs know what I'm talkin' 'bout), burkahs (skin fetishism), Nefertiti (goddess worship), slave (Georgian plantation worker gets repressed by white devil), vampires (sexual hypnotism)
3. breath play (with a partner who knows what they're doing and knows CPR)
4. fire play (with a very knowledgeable partner and a fire extinguisher)
5. hermaphrodite - this would totally allow me to enjoy all my bi-sexual leanings without having to worry about leaving someone out. : this would be truly awesome
6. strawberry shortcake
7. public sex (like a bathroom at a nice restaurant, a quiet corner of a museum, in a secluded telephone booth in a hotel)

And a short list of things I find difficult to swallow and would never do (of my own free will):
1. Infantile play (adult diapers, men dressing up as little girls, etc.)
2. Caning to the point of bleeding
3. fecal play a la 2girls1cup
4. knives

Celiny-O
06-30-2009, 03:41 AM

I hardly use the handcuffs, they're pretty cheap too. At first I bought them as a joke because they were in a discount store near the children's toys, but my boyfriend and I have used them a grand total of two times.
I'm more of a costume, dirty talk and kinky postitions kind of girl.
Who needs handcuffs when my boyfriend just holds me down? ;P

EDIT: Oh, and Morphine, I agree with you about public places. I'd love to join the Mile High Club. I just have to get over a small fear of planes first. :P

S.D.
06-30-2009, 03:54 AM
I touch myself a lot, and I like getting entirely naked to do it, because I'm a loser. That's as much action as I get.

Method Man
06-30-2009, 03:55 AM
^ Nothing wrong with a bit of D.I.Y.

S.D.
06-30-2009, 03:58 AM
There is when it's the most interesting thing you do all day.

Having a lady touch my balls would be preferable to me doing it.

Method Man
06-30-2009, 04:01 AM
Maybe you should take your ribs out. You know, try something new?

R_Flagg
06-30-2009, 04:02 AM
Hmm let's see. I eat my own sperm sometimes, only when I'm in the right mood though. That's pretty much it.

ImNotJesus
06-30-2009, 04:13 AM
Hmmmmm...the following things interest me, but I can't say I've ever been crazy with my sex life, besides the occasional hand-cuffs, biting and dirty-talk:

*A threesome.
*Role reversal.
*An orgy.
*Sex with a dude (I'm bi-sexual and have never been with a guy).
*A girl who squirts...yeah, that's right.

Also did a 'swingers' thing with a mate and his partner once whilst we were very drunk. It only ever got to kissing, something I'm thankful for.

rararoxsox
06-30-2009, 05:33 AM
See...the idea of a threesome scares me a bit. Especially if one of the partners involved is someone that I'm in a relationship with.

I don't think I would be able to get past the fact that in the back of my mind I would be thinking "does he like her more than me now?"

Yikes. I don't think I could do it. I would have to be single.

Barbarella
06-30-2009, 05:45 AM
zombies (Manso-chist and Barbs know what I'm talkin' 'bout)
Sure do. :)

I must confess to having little or no sex drive at all which I find rather strange. It irritates the hell out of my boyfriend but I honestly don't have sexual fantasies. They're not at the forefront of my mind for some reason. I'm just kinky like that.

Joker
06-30-2009, 06:21 AM
See...the idea of a threesome scares me a bit. Especially if one of the partners involved is someone that I'm in a relationship with.

I don't think I would be able to get past the fact that in the back of my mind I would be thinking "does he like her more than me now?"
I'm glad someone else shares this way of thinking! I thought I was just being wierd.

CellarOwl
06-30-2009, 12:45 PM

I'm glad someone else shares this way of thinking! I thought I was just being wierd.
I've had this talk with a few people, and what it comes down to is that an extra person in the mix is really just a sex toy. That's it. There are definitely some people who would be more into the third wheel moreso than their partner, usually depending on how unsatisfied they are with the relationship in the first place. When you're in a loving, committed, healthy relationship, the other person can still feel or fuck or whatever better, but it's still no contest. Not by a long shot.

There's a difference between having a threesome to fuck another person, or having one to add a new dynamic with someone who makes you feel comfortable enough to push the envelope a bit. If it's the former, those people aren't ready to have one, and should probably just go out and fuck other people if that's what they're looking for. There's nothing wrong with that, it is what it is, but in the big picture it's definitely not for a lot of people.

spaceSuicide
06-30-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm not that much of a sexual deviant but the sight and thought of a girl with her hair tied neatly back and tight with glasses, a suit jacket, a dress shirt, heels and a skirt drive me wild.

I also get extremely turned on when a girl bites on her lower lip. I always have, I've no idea why.

Procrastinator
06-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Pretending to be a virgin is fun...

Thief
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Well, gosh! You guys sure are an interesting bunch! o.o

My list is rather ... long, so I'll cut it down to my most favorite stuff.

Bondage is a definite. Exhibitionism, fuck yes. Being cut, burned, bit, you name it, I'll probably like it. Slapping, punching, roughhousing, all of that's nice. Discipline / punishments, role-playing, doing it in public (I guess that kind of falls under exhibitionism), immobilization, older partners, bloodplay, behavior restraints, verbal abuse ...

I'd be the sub in all this, though. Unless a very pretty girl made me feel otherwise. There are some others which I don't feel comfortable explaining.

Oh, and Morphine, I'd totally be glad to help you with the girl / girl / guy thing ... ;D.

Joe please don't kill me! =P

Joker
06-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Oh, and Morphine, I'd totally be glad to help you with the girl / girl / guy thing ... ;D

Well, she'd be the one to ask, not me...

Thief
06-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh, and Morphine, I'd totally be glad to help you with the girl / girl / guy thing ... ;D

Well, she'd be the one to ask, not me...

<.<

>.>

So you're not gonna kill me? =P

Oh, and I forgot one. It's more of a fantasy, but. If I ever go to prison, I'm going to piss off the biggest bulldyke in there. =).

Lord Hypnos
06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh, and I forgot one. It's more of a fantasy, but. If I ever go to prison, I'm going to piss off the biggest bulldyke in there. =).

*spits out sprite out of laughter*

Sopa De Conejo
06-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Is this a fetish thread? I just have stories...

I'm still curious to see what it's like to sleep with a black woman. I may just fall in love.

In highschool there was a young man in one of my classes who would lift textbooks from his lap by moving his erection up and down. It was all he ever wanted to show me and I never understood why, I just laughed and thought WTF. Looking back at it now, it was the gayest thing ever but it was still funny.

There was also this very sexual girl in middle school who would let guys in class do dirty things to her with their fingers. Pretty soon every boy would go around sticking two fingers under your nose. I've never smelled so much stank, post-due date pussy in my whole god damn life.

But my best sex was on top of a building in the open afternoon sky.

Dirty enough?

rararoxsox
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM
But my best sex was on top of a building in the open afternoon sky.

Dirty enough?

Ahem...in case you didn't read my first post a couple pages back, you for sure have my attention.

Please, continue.

Dronepool
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Uh, the good ol' school uniform girl is hot. An older hot/cute woman is very hot. A girl in control is hot. Sucking boobies in the park was alright but I didn't care about being in the open or not. Panties are always yay. Um... I haven't done much "fetish related" stuff besides the mentioned, but if theres a pretty girl involved, at the moment I'd be down for almost anything.

Miss Lisa
06-30-2009, 06:36 PM
If I had a magical power I would like to be able to switch genders at will. It would be nice to really play the man on occasion.

(Plus I could make a really funny face when switching genders)

Dronepool
06-30-2009, 06:41 PM
If I had a magical power I would like to be able to switch genders at will. It would be nice to really play the man on occasion.

That would be so awesome.

rararoxsox
07-01-2009, 01:14 AM

Once again, I love you for these posts that you make.

I wish I could pos rep times a million.

Method Man
07-01-2009, 02:20 AM
In highschool there was a young man in one of my classes who would lift textbooks from his lap by moving his erection up and down. It was all he ever wanted to show me and I never understood why, I just laughed and thought WTF. Looking back at it now, it was the gayest thing ever but it was still funny.

Thats funny! Come to think of it my high school was actually very gay. Especially my maths class. There were a group of boys on my table who would always compare the size of their erections through their trousers.

There was also this girl in my science class who used to be like that girl you talked about. It was in my first year of high school so I hadn't had any 'action' at that point in my life. And this girl used to show me and give me tips how to finger girls. That used to turn me on so much when she would explain it all. Although as you proabbly guessed I wasn't the last boy to shag her.

Not Mechanical
07-01-2009, 11:23 AM
I was recently told some guy I sort of know put skittles down his jap eye and had a his girlfriend get them out.

I found that very weird.

yuzukelly
07-01-2009, 10:58 PM
dude, ramna is a really great show.

XD

The Empirical Guy
07-04-2009, 08:01 AM
I was recently told some guy I sort of know put skittles down his jap eye and had a his girlfriend get them out.

I found that very weird.

WTF?! That's just weird, and very painful sounding.

AlcoholicArtist
07-05-2009, 11:41 AM

I found that very weird.

Omg :O what the hell that sounds horrible!

Method Man
07-06-2009, 02:34 AM

I found that very weird.

Lol it would be funny if he ends up having on lodged down there and can't get it out.

Dope Box
07-06-2009, 10:55 AM
The idea of a lot of turned on individuals discussing all this in this thread turns me on.

S.D.
07-06-2009, 11:01 AM
The idea of me writing in this thread and a lot of turned on individuals reading it and getting turned on by what I've written turns me on.

Dope Box
07-06-2009, 11:21 AM
The idea of me writing in this thread and a lot of turned on individuals reading it and getting turned on by what I've written turns me on.

It turns me on immensely to know that I'm somewhat responsible for your turn on.

Not Mechanical
07-06-2009, 01:47 PM
WTF?! That's just weird, and very painful sounding.

I know, right?
We were discussing what the conversation must have been like directly after they did it.
I imagine it was something like this:
"How was that for you?"
"Disgusting, you?"
"Excruciating."
"Let's never speak again."

RevManz
07-08-2009, 02:10 PM

LOL!!

and...the mere concidence of me coming here to this thread, means nothing. :P

DecayingSinner
07-08-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm pretty much a slut. I've had sex with multiple partners at once and unfortunately for myself, anymore than a threeseome.. I get turned off. Just based on experience.

Luckily, I'm in a committed relationship now and there is nothing more that turns me on than having sex with the one you care so deeply for. We've had sex in just about every possible place in my house. We both still want to have sex outdoors. We are heading to the beach on Sunday, and it would be so hot to have sex on the beach, but umm, it's the middle of summer and I'm sure we aren't going to be alone.

Other turn ons for me are uniforms definitely (cops, military, marine corps, fire fighters especially), I love to watch gangbangs in porn.. there's other stuff that I could get into but not in a public forum.

Golgi Apparatus
07-09-2009, 05:40 PM
When I was in junior high school I told a retarded kid to go home and pull on his wiener until milk came out of it, and then to drink it.

He came to school the next day and told me it tasted sour.

This brought me all kinds of sexual satisfaction.

Golgi Apparatus
07-09-2009, 05:51 PM
When I was in junior high school I told a retarded kid to go home and pull on his wiener until milk came out of it, and then to drink it.

if your going to make a story about a retarded kid you gotta at least make it funny.
No I don't.

Dronepool
07-09-2009, 06:03 PM
The idea of a lot of turned on individuals discussing all this in this thread turns me on.

The idea of telling people what turns me in a public forum where I'm sort of known feels weird to me. But then again, I never felt comfortable showing different sides of myself to people.

When I was a kid, I was so afraid of being human that I would be embarrassed to use the bathroom if I was at a friends house. I would hold it in until it got to the point where I had to ask and run to piss.

The Empirical Guy
07-10-2009, 05:31 AM

This is hilarious. You deserve a medal. However, it's also very wrong and you should feel bad.

By any chance did this kid also liek mudkipz?

S.D.
07-10-2009, 05:42 AM

if your going to make a story about a retarded kid you gotta at least make it funny.

Getting pwned by tuckerx is a pretty mean feat.

Procrastinator
07-14-2009, 11:19 PM
I just realized that I am so desperate to get laid that I've started developing exhibitionism of some kind. Fun!

Dronepool
07-14-2009, 11:26 PM
I just realized that I am so desperate to get laid that I've started developing exhibitionism of some kind. Fun!

I can totally relate to the hate but I learned to cope sorta and um just to let you know, you're really pretty, but you have to know people I guess at the same time as being pretty or cute. Unless guys are all shy where you are I'm sure you'll reach your goal sometime soon.

Procrastinator
07-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Unless guys are all shy where you are

No, they're like "Du-u-uh, give me a cigarette!"

Thanks for the kind words though.

rararoxsox
07-15-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm quite desperate as well.

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

S.D.
07-15-2009, 12:13 AM

I'm quite desperate as well.

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Maybe if you two exchange numbers or something there would be a simple solution to this problem...

;)

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 12:15 AM
^ I know. I just didn't have the balls to say it.

Sorry if this creeps you out, rara.

rararoxsox
07-15-2009, 08:34 AM

Not at all dear...your place, or mine?

Dronepool
07-15-2009, 08:36 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4848/466353-quagmire_large.jpg

S.D.
07-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Just so you know drone, I'm totally puppet-mastering this shit from behind the scenes, I have the power. You can thank me in gold bullion or whiskey, I don't mind which.

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 08:43 AM

Yours. My bed is broken. Let's break yours too!

rararoxsox
07-15-2009, 08:59 AM

Yours. My bed is broken. Let's break yours too!

No problem at all. Breaking the bed sounds like a mission, and I'm ready.

I'll even make it all comfortable and pretty for you...I have satin sheets!

Oh, the things we would do.

;)

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Blood, shit and sweat, baby!

I will paint on your exhausted body...

Lord Hypnos
07-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Oh God. I just felt something weird in my bottom region.

I <3 this board

Peaches
07-15-2009, 07:33 PM
I love this thread, hehe.
I'm actually surprised it hasn't gotten as pervy as I thought it would be.
Where is everybody spilling out all of their most sexual secrets? I guess you're all to busy wanking every minute of the day to post. Losers.

As for me, I don't have any sexual fantasies, because I am a lady.

*cough*

*shifty eyes*

Yep...

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Rara,

[youtube:2rouy0n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7DAev4YWi0[/youtube:2rouy0n0] !!!

Dronepool
07-15-2009, 10:50 PM
sexual secrets?

Then they wouldn't be a secret!

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:04 PM
sexual secrets?

Then they wouldn't be a secret!

Dammit!!

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:14 PM
^ you fail so hard.

In my first sex dream ever I did Davey Havoc in a camper. Use your imaginations. It was hot. Davey fucking Havoc.
Or rather,Davey fucking Havoc fucking ME.

*goes off into sexy la la land*

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Goddamn it! Why do I always miss the fun?

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:24 PM
*goes off into sexy la la land*

come with me down this alley way

and just quietly, who was in the phant mashup a while back when we were discussing how the best porno ever would be YDG + Peaches + Haz?

Woah woah, I don't remember that! I don't think I was in that mix. lol!

rararoxsox
07-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Procrastinator, you know just what to do to seduce a girl...

and what's this business about threesomes...

and more importantly, Davey Havok?! YUM.

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:30 PM
and more importantly, Davey Havok?! YUM.

I know right? Good choice for a first sex dream i think :D

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh please! He shouldn't be wearing make up in the first place.

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:35 PM
^ Oh PLEASE! He's sexy with it or without it.

Procrastinator
07-15-2009, 11:39 PM
LOL, fangirls...

Peaches
07-15-2009, 11:48 PM
I am not.
At the time, I really didn't even like them.
After that dream I sure did.

;D

rararoxsox
07-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Are you kidding me? I would fuck the shit out of him, for reals.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/rararoxsox/l_67547051abd9de30a8eafaffbda7d714.jpg

Peaches
07-16-2009, 12:10 AM
I MET JEFFREE STAR LAST WEEK!!!!
I'm gonna post the pic as soon as I can.
Sexy mofo's.

Dronepool
07-16-2009, 12:17 AM
And to think I use to have the Davey Havok devil lock like 4 years ago :(

KnaveMurdok
07-16-2009, 04:32 AM
My penis is so long it reaches across the united states and it releases albums under the pseudonym "Hillary Duff"

S.D.
07-16-2009, 04:36 AM
^ Haha, you let your penis get fucked by Good Charlotte.

Anyway, where did all the lesbianism go in this thread?

Procrastinator
07-16-2009, 04:43 AM
^ Some time ago, I was wondering why guys get turned on by lesbians. Now I know- it's the same reason why girls get turned on while watching sex between men. However, I have no clue what exactly the reason for all this is. And I don't care... It's fucking hot!

KnaveMurdok
07-16-2009, 04:59 AM
I can't get turned on by lesbianism, all I see are two girls I have even less of a chance with :-P

Lord Hypnos
07-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Woman of my dreams here!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z150/slam2much/salma_hayek_thumbnail.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z217/coty_witte/Hayek_AG002.jpg

I would do so many things to this bitch....

Procrastinator
07-16-2009, 10:58 AM
An old guy in underwear is watching me from the building across the street!

Should I show him my ass?

Lord Hypnos
07-16-2009, 10:59 AM
An old guy in underwear is watching me from the building across the street!

Should I show him my ass?

Yes! He'll probably never see anything like that again

Procrastinator
07-16-2009, 11:19 AM
^ Now his wife won't see sex like the one they're having again!

Track-a-tun-tush-sh-sh!

rararoxsox
07-16-2009, 11:43 AM
I MET JEFFREE STAR LAST WEEK!!!!
I'm gonna post the pic as soon as I can.
Sexy mofo's.

I'm going on August 4th.

So exciting!

AlcoholicArtist
07-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Woman of my dreams here!

OMFG WHO IS SHE!!??
:O wow, that's one hot lady, the second photo made me loose control of my body.

Peaches
07-17-2009, 03:30 PM
^ DUDE, you don't know?! That's Salma Hayek. She is a gorgeous woman. I wouldn't mind tapping that.

Too bad I'm a girl :'(

*skips away singing "Face Down Ass Up"*

AlcoholicArtist
07-17-2009, 03:36 PM
^ DUDE, you don't know?! That's Salma Hayek. She is a gorgeous woman. I wouldn't mind tapping that.

I'm googling her now and uh oh my... :P she's unbelievable! The things I would do to her are probably only legal in Russia.

Peaches
07-17-2009, 03:37 PM

I'm googling her now and uh oh my... :P she's unbelievable! The things I would do to her are probably only legal in Russia.

Hahahaha!!!

Thief
07-17-2009, 03:57 PM
The lesbianism has returned!

And yet I'm wondering where all the butchies are ... =( All I see anymore are these terrible, terrible bisexual femmes. Blegh!

Peaches
07-17-2009, 04:00 PM
^ I'd do her!! (S.D's mother, that is.)

OH my god a seeecret!!! I am excited.
Lords of Acid ROCK.

[youtube:1l6qd9zx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve4vd5FSIrU[/youtube:1l6qd9zx]

Miss Lisa
07-17-2009, 04:02 PM
The lesbianism has returned!

And yet I'm wondering where all the butchies are ... =( All I see anymore are these terrible, terrible bisexual femmes. Blegh!
:-O

How very dare you!

*pouts*

Lord Hypnos
07-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Lords of Acid thred nao?

Peaches
07-17-2009, 04:22 PM
It is not! I'm still thinking dirty thoughts about S.D's mother!
*fap fap fap*
You know, I've always wondered, shouldn't us ladies get our own masturbation sound affect? HUH? "Fap" is for doods!

>:(

Just make sure you're free gosh darn it!

This was my anthem for a while... ages ago.

Will do!

Thief
07-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Peaches, I'll totally figure out what that noise is for you. ;D.

Procrastinator
07-21-2009, 02:42 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2eyjqmp.jpg

^ I want to fuck the shit out of Craig Morrison! I just saw a video of him DJing at T In The Park, shaking his sweet thighs and butt as if there was a female right under the desk! Good God! Why are the hottest men always married or in a relationship?

*goes to watch video again*

Thief
07-21-2009, 05:49 AM
:-O

How very dare you!

*pouts*

I know you're probably in Paris hitting on all the men, but.

;) You're an exception.

Miss Lisa
07-24-2009, 12:47 PM
*comes back from Paris*

*humps forum*

Thief
07-24-2009, 02:31 PM
*humps Lisa humping forum*

>_< UNF UNF UNF!

Lord Hypnos
07-24-2009, 03:17 PM
moar fap material!

*fap* *fap*

Celiny-O
07-25-2009, 07:51 PM
I have a thing for my boyfriend giving me a handjob and feeling me up under a blanket whilst we're at parties/gatherings and we're all about to go to bed. There's something about other people being in the room and having no idea what we're doing that gets me off. It must be the thrill of trying not to get caught.
;)

Lord Hypnos
07-25-2009, 11:56 PM
I have a thing for my boyfriend giving me a handjob and feeling me up under a blanket whilst we're at parties/gatherings and we're all about to go to bed. There's something about other people being in the room and having no idea what we're doing that gets me off. It must be the thrill of trying not to get caught.
;)

lol wut

S.D.
07-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Doing it on public transport is cooler.

Lord Hypnos
07-26-2009, 12:41 AM
I want to fuck you like an animal.

Celiny-O
07-26-2009, 02:04 AM
[quote="Celiny-O":2x44pdpp]I have a thing for my boyfriend giving me a handjob and feeling me up under a blanket whilst we're at parties/gatherings and we're all about to go to bed. There's something about other people being in the room and having no idea what we're doing that gets me off. It must be the thrill of trying not to get caught.
;)

lol wut[/quote:2x44pdpp]
Well technically fingering is the female version of a handjob. We use that term for both males and females over here...or maybe I just have a massive wang.

S.D.
08-17-2009, 10:36 AM
ASS 2 MOUTH

08-17-2009, 12:08 PM
...I fuck dogs.

S.D.
08-17-2009, 02:19 PM
More importantly Justin, dogs fuck you.

Anyway, is there anyone out there that masturbates as furiously as I like to, I'm interested. Seriously, in ten years or so I've practically made it an art form.

Miss Lisa
08-17-2009, 03:06 PM
More importantly Justin, dogs fuck you.

Anyway, is there anyone out there that masturbates as furiously as I like to, I'm interested. Seriously, in ten years or so I've practically made it an art form.
I did it 4 times in a row once. I generally am pretty wankalicious.

Peaches
08-18-2009, 01:23 PM
wankalicious.

Wankalicious. This should be the new "word" if you know what I mean...the word that everyone seems to be using all of a sudden.

And, it describes the sexy members of this forum perfectly :D
You're all wankalicious!!!

Let's submit that word to the dictionary!

Anyhoo, back to the S.D's question. I tried to give up masturbation for lent....and failed. Though I don't ever enjoy myself as much as I should. I just don't turn myself on enough I guess. LOL!! Afterwords I'm like "meh."

I need to get laid!!!

Method Man
08-18-2009, 01:47 PM
[youtube:16y6vu36]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEmW35IF30s[/youtube:16y6vu36]

CaptainSneer
08-18-2009, 10:40 PM
hmm, i jerked off twice today, once in the morning then again at around 10:30. i was checking all the free streaming porn sites for new gay vids that weren't ugly or or 80's tard sex. i gave up disappointed without cumming after seeing a guy in a sling have another guy shove his balls up his ass. that just doesn't work for me. so i went used my "imagination" in bed and succeeded after about two minutes. then later at 10:30 i let the end of an 90 minute porn vid load, the only decent scene in that vid, and used my imagination too, i filled my balls up for like 20 minutes reaching near orgasm, then finally jizzed, my cock spewed 4 separate loads, the last three spraying drops of jizz all over myself, like on my arm and the couch, most of it went on my stomach.

The King
08-19-2009, 03:11 AM
So I like to cuddle and make out and shit, but I also like to fuck, suck, jack off, finger, what the funk ever!

Where do I draw the line between casual fun and slutiness?

Between 10 and 34?

Different people!?

Basically, what I'm asking, if you're trying to get into a NSA encounter, where do you draw the line between being a fuck buddy and a cling on?

S.D.
08-19-2009, 04:26 AM
Where do I draw the line between casual fun and slutiness?

Between 10 and 34?

You're not talking ages right?

;)

Basically, what I'm asking, if you're trying to get into a NSA encounter, where do you draw the line between being a fuck buddy and a cling on?

It's a 50/50 thing, surely? It has to be made clear between two people that you're in it for the rocks off and that's the focus of you fucking around. That's not to say you can't be tender, but I think if you're meeting with someone for the express purpose of plowing them, you've bypassed the chance of it getting a little too emotional. It's hard to tell, to be honest, I've been involved with people casually where you think it's a bit of fun, but then the desire starts creeping in and you're asking them to drink tea and watch movies. I'm a sap so I am more inclined towards the latter, but sometimes these things can work out.

And jeez Sneer, that's some dedication right there, I usually just figure if my junk is sore after ten minutes then it isn't worth the hassle.

Miss Lisa
08-19-2009, 04:37 AM
*munches on a ginger bun*

CaptainSneer
08-19-2009, 04:38 AM
And jeez Sneer, that's some dedication right there, I usually just figure if my junk is sore after ten minutes then it isn't worth the hassle.

i actually jacked off so hard i thought i had an std and went to the doctor, and it was so bad it did warrant real medical attention. i have to use a cream now that toughens the skin and allows it to heal. its normal now, but i had a crack in my foreskin for a couple weeks. i remember one time when i was 15 (when i was a jogger), i genuinely jacked off 7 times in one day, it was a school day too. after the first two times it was just clear stuff that came out, then after the fourth time i could only get like a drop out, then i could only feel it. and i've jerked off so hard without lube my foreskin swelled up to like triple its size, that was the "teeny bopper club trying so hard to penetrate women inside my head" days, that was a lot of effort, more than i'm willing to put in these days.

yeah, i could jerk off all day if i felt like it, the pain doesn't bother me as long it doesn't leave scabs.

Dante Dellamorte
08-19-2009, 04:40 AM
*munches on a ginger bun*

*approaches*
You're the one who comes in her sleep, I suppose.. Well my name is Smith, how about you follow me in my truck?

Method Man
08-19-2009, 04:41 AM
I have never felt so gay.

Not Mechanical
08-19-2009, 05:22 AM
I have never felt so gay.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5749724,00.jpg

How about now?

Method Man
08-19-2009, 05:26 AM
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5749724,00.jpg

How about now?

Get off my Facebook god damn it.

S.D.
08-19-2009, 05:28 AM
Get on my Face god damn it.

Fixed that for you.

ThreeEyedGod
08-19-2009, 11:42 AM
You know, I've always wondered, shouldn't us ladies get our own masturbation sound affect? HUH? "Fap" is for doods!

How about *quish* *quish* *quish*

21Faces
08-19-2009, 04:21 PM

How about *quish* *quish* *quish*
How do you spell out the sound a record being scratched on a turn table makes? Because that's what they look like when they're diddling the skittle- at least every girl I've ever seen.

Procrastinator
08-20-2009, 12:04 AM
^ LOL. There is something like that, but not quite.

One morning after a small gathering at my friend's house, we all sat at the kitchen table, waiting for the hostess to make the coffee. Her boyfriend was sat next to me, so as he reached for a glass of water, I noticed something parched on his hand. I asked him what it was, he looked at it for a few seconds, then we both bursted into laughter, which continued for the next fifteen minutes or so, after which I told him to go wash. Guy had fallen asleep with his own cum on his hand!

S.D.
08-20-2009, 12:10 AM
It would have been funnier if it was down the side of her face.

Procrastinator
08-20-2009, 12:23 AM
^ Yeah, but then no one would've noticed because she actually washes before sitting at the table.

S.D.
08-20-2009, 12:33 AM
You'd have thought that engaging in lurid activity in a house full of people might have encouraged the fellow to sort his shit out as well. Pretty cool that he didn't though, own it!

How do you spell out the sound a record being scratched on a turn table makes? Because that's what they look like when they're diddling the skittle- at least every girl I've ever seen.

Yeah... I think you probably watch a little too much porno, or at least the girls you know do.

Isn't it odd that sometimes I'm an incredible prude?

Lord Hypnos
08-24-2009, 03:52 AM
I'm curious, who's circumsized?

I'm not =)

The Empirical Guy
08-24-2009, 07:04 AM

i actually jacked off so hard i thought i had an std and went to the doctor, and it was so bad it did warrant real medical attention. i have to use a cream now that toughens the skin and allows it to heal. its normal now, but i had a crack in my foreskin for a couple weeks. i remember one time when i was 15 (when i was a jogger), i genuinely jacked off 7 times in one day, it was a school day too. after the first two times it was just clear stuff that came out, then after the fourth time i could only get like a drop out, then i could only feel it. and i've jerked off so hard without lube my foreskin swelled up to like triple its size, that was the "teeny bopper club trying so hard to penetrate women inside my head" days, that was a lot of effort, more than i'm willing to put in these days.

yeah, i could jerk off all day if i felt like it, the pain doesn't bother me as long it doesn't leave scabs.

Ahh... good to see you can still keep these stories coming, Sneer.

I know a guy though who claims to have gone about 7 times in a day. He'd heard there was some record or something of most masturbation in a day. I can't remember what it was but he said he got to around 7 and then gave up through exhaustion.

Miss Lisa
08-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Wow, men are weak.

Miss Lisa
08-24-2009, 09:00 AM
I just cracked one off to Japanese lesbian porn.

Byes.

The Empirical Guy
08-25-2009, 07:00 AM
Pics or it didn't happen

S.D.
08-25-2009, 07:23 AM
Pics or it didn't happen

I took a screen shot of Lisa saying she was masturbating on MSN last night, if that will do?

FAPANESE (http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6281/2v0cvlx.jpg)

Miss Lisa
08-25-2009, 07:34 AM
I took a screen shot of Lisa saying she was masturbating on MSN last night, if that will do?

*jumps up and down screaming with rage*

Lord Hypnos
08-25-2009, 06:06 PM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Lee46/Exploding_headedited.gif

The Empirical Guy
08-26-2009, 05:23 AM
I lost The Game.

Barbarella
08-26-2009, 11:24 AM
This sign can be found hanging outside S.D.'s bedroom door ...

[center:2vmjz0vu]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/zumone/masturbation-1.gif[/center:2vmjz0vu]

Although he's not that serious about the "Do Not Enter" part.

S.D.
08-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Don't be ridiculous, I'd rather someone came in and watched me, I'd achieve a greater ejaculation.

ThreeEyedGod
08-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Don't be ridiculous, I'd rather someone came in me.

S.D.
08-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Don't be ridiculous, I'd rather someone came in ThreeEyedGod.

Miss Lisa
08-26-2009, 01:58 PM
*bites lip*

The Empirical Guy
08-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Yours or someone elses?

ImNotJesus
08-27-2009, 06:04 PM

I'm not =)

Neither...we're totally foreskin buddies :)

ThreeEyedGod
08-27-2009, 10:25 PM
*faps*

Lord Hypnos
08-28-2009, 04:24 AM

I'm not =)

Neither...we're totally foreskin buddies :)

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/TOTO-LERO/internethighfive.jpg

ShelfLife
08-28-2009, 04:58 PM
How do circumsized guys fap? Having had only one boyfriend, I'm under the impression that the foreskin is essential to the fapping. Or do you just use a bottle of lube each time?

I used to cum maybe once a week or so. Now I've been doing it every night, even this morning. It's fun, but I don't seem to get to that level of AMAZING that I can sometimes get to, and I miss it. Constant orgasms means the imagination runs dry after a while too.

On a positive note, I'm getting all my pubes lasered off today, which makes me happy. Never again will I have to do that mental calculation of "Seeing boy on Saturday, today is Thursday, do I shave tomorrow night, or Saturday morning, maybe Saturday before I see him, or should I grow my hair out for a Brazillian wax, oh god, another ingrown hair." Never again. :3

Well, at least not until my next appointment.

Lord Hypnos
08-28-2009, 08:53 PM
How do circumsized guys fap? Having had only one boyfriend, I'm under the impression that the foreskin is essential to the fapping. Or do you just use a bottle of lube each time?

I'm content in not being circumsized. I just can't imagine my dick without the foreskin, it's sensitive as hell as it is now, I'd probably be horny all the time with no skin on my sensy parts.

21Faces
08-28-2009, 09:22 PM

I used to cum maybe once a week or so. Now I've been doing it every night, even this morning. It's fun, but I don't seem to get to that level of AMAZING that I can sometimes get to, and I miss it. Constant orgasms means the imagination runs dry after a while too.

On a positive note, I'm getting all my pubes lasered off today, which makes me happy. Never again will I have to do that mental calculation of "Seeing boy on Saturday, today is Thursday, do I shave tomorrow night, or Saturday morning, maybe Saturday before I see him, or should I grow my hair out for a Brazillian wax, oh god, another ingrown hair." Never again. :3

I feel for cut guys- and yeah, I imagine they must need lube. I've tried masturbating a cut dick before and couldn't make heads or tails of it, lol. Too much work. And on behalf of all men, I thank you for your decision to opt for laser hair removal. More women should follow your excellent example.

ShelfLife
08-29-2009, 01:35 AM
And on behalf of all men, I thank you for your decision to opt for laser hair removal. More women should follow your excellent example.

So I'm right in thinking that most guys do prefer the hairless look, right? My mum asked, "What are you going to do if you find a boyfriend who wants a girl with hair?" I shrugged and said, "Put a wig on it."

It was a bit more painful than I expected though. Sure, they said it'd feel a bit like an elastic flicking against your skin, but damn.

No doubt, the end result will be worth it.

S.D.
08-29-2009, 05:20 AM
I don't mean this to sound rude 21Faces, but the way it reads, sometimes you come across like an absolute misogynist. Don't speak on behalf of all men if you aren't aware of their position on something. Pubic hair is a personal preference, just like everything, and whilst I'll not go down the lefty feminist route of decrying compulsary hair removal on certain areas of the body (some trends are functional, not aesthetic), it is, as ever a societally imposed confine, not a universally approved sanction.

Back to the filth.

Miss Lisa
08-29-2009, 08:13 AM
If you like it then you shoulda put a wig on it, whoah-o-oh....

Lord Hypnos
08-29-2009, 11:23 AM
I don't mean this to sound rude 21Faces, but the way it reads, sometimes you come across like an absolute misogynist. Don't speak on behalf of all men if you aren't aware of their position on something. Pubic hair is a personal preference, just like everything, and whilst I'll not go down the lefty feminist route of decrying compulsary hair removal on certain areas of the body (some trends are functional, not aesthetic), it is, as ever a societally imposed confine, not a universally approved sanction.

Back to the filth.

Well do you prefer hairless?

S.D.
08-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Well do you prefer hairless?

Don't be a child, it was a serious response. And these things are always down to individuals, but I really can't understand people's fascination with these things, everyone has to maintain some degree of personal grooming, but besides shaving my junk every few weeks for the sake of a little ease, it isn't exactly the most important thing in the world.

21Faces
08-29-2009, 09:39 PM

Back to the filth.
I don't mean to sound rude S.D., but the way it reads, sometimes you come across like (in the word's of Apatow's 40 Year Old Virgin) you're "putting the pussy on a pedestal." Personally, I don't feel not doing so makes me a misogynist. Obviously I can't literally speak for all men, but based on my experience men by far prefer hairless or the "landing strip." That's just a fact. A female here seems to be considerate of that preference and I was expressing my enthusiastic appreciation for a decision she stated she was happy with herself. As a clearly avid fan of women I'm sure you can relate, no?

I don't think it's crude to mention it so explicitly. When it comes to sex, I prefer plain speech. I'll leave the diplomatic considerations to teenagers and dilettantes. If someone is offended by my opinions, they should ignore them. In the grand scheme of sexual politics body hair is small beans, but that just so happened to be the topic under discussion. If a woman says (And I have heard this sentiment multiple times from women) "Guys! When you're all doing your "manscaping," please! Don't forget the balls!" Would you consider that a sexist sentiment?

Being a particularly dirty fucker myself, I have actually gone "hairless" at the request of a number of (female) partners I've had. As a true believer in sexual "equality" I posses no standards or qualifications for women I wouldn't hold myself to as well. Lighten up.

S.D.
08-29-2009, 10:17 PM
I don't mean to sound rude S.D., but the way it reads, sometimes you come across like (in the word's of Apatow's 40 Year Old Virgin) you're "putting the pussy on a pedestal."

I think the way you've immediately responded to my thoughts and the language you've used says more than I need to, but I still don't mind responding.

Personally, I don't feel not doing so makes me a misogynist. Obviously I can't literally speak for all men, but based on my experience men by far prefer hairless or the "landing strip." That's just a fact. A female here seemm to be considerate of that preference and I was expressing my enthusiastic appreciation for a decision she stated she was happy with herself. As a clearly avid fan of women I'm sure you can relate, no?

You've taken this weirdly out of context. As you've said "Based on MY experience", and then gone on to use the word "men". You're not speaking for men, you're speaking for yourself, at least say so. And as I remember us discussing of late, it isn't about being a "fan" of all women, people are all rejects given half the chance, but objectification is the first sign of ignorance, and reducing a person and their physical attributes to something like the word "pussy" doesn't convince me you care about anyone but yourself.

I don't think it's crude to mention it so explicitly. When it comes to sex, I prefer plain speech. I'll leave the diplomatic considerations to teenagers and dilettantes. If someone is offended by my opinions, they should ignore them. In the grand scheme of sexual politics body hair is small beans, but that just so happened to be the topic under discussion. If a woman says (And I have heard this sentiment multiple times from women) "Guys! When you're all doing your "manscaping," please! Don't forget the balls!" Would you consider that a sexist sentiment?

Yes, next question. And language is key, another thing you're missing.

Being a particularly dirty fucker myself, I have actually gone "hairless" at the request of a number of (female) partners I've had. As a true believer in sexual "equality" I posses no standards or qualifications for women I wouldn't hold myself to as well. Lighten up.

Well done on allowing yourself to be turned into a societally designed preference.

And thank you also for assuming I am not enlightened, simply because I disagree with you.

21Faces
08-30-2009, 03:25 AM
I think the way you've immediately responded to my thoughts and the language you've used says more than I need to, but I still don't mind responding.

You've taken this weirdly out of context. As you've said "Based on MY experience", and then gone on to use the word "men". You're not speaking for men, you're speaking for yourself, at least say so. And as I remember us discussing of late, it isn't about being a "fan" of all women, people are all rejects given half the chance, but objectification is the first sign of ignorance, and reducing a person and their physical attributes to something like the word "pussy" doesn't convince me you care about anyone but yourself.
Maybe this is my fault for awkwardly phrasing my thought: In my experience, that is- based on people I've known, coworkers, family members, friends, acquaintances, sexual partners, television programs, books, magazine articles, PORN. Men prefer women either hairless or with a "landing strip." Most people know this, right? Body hair in general hasn't been "in" since the mid 80s, to my knowledge. (Only recently has chest hair on men become in vogue again.)

Also, I don't believe that anything I've said could be considered sexual objectification. Most girls I've known seem to find the word "vagina" to be slightly odd- overly clinical. But the specific wording is irrelevant. I don't think there's anything wrong with stating that sort of opinion. Everyone has them, why hide it- especially on the internet? I think most people appreciate that sort of honesty- I know I do. But maybe I'm in the minority on that. I have no real issue with "sexual objectification," either. I'm a fan of anonymous sex, a connoisseur of porn, I have a great fondness for strippers, enormous respect for hookers, and I think all men and women should at least try any of the above- not just as consumers, but active participants. Sooo... that's where I'm coming from, lol. What's that? Yes, I really am a "dirty fucker," if you like.

Yes, next question. And language is key, another thing you're missing.
Why is expressing a physical preference sexist or even impolite? And I understand language is important. Maybe I have a wider appreciation for differences in tone and style? We speak about sex in very different ways, but I still enjoy reading your thoughts on the subject. I understand the way I go about discussing things may come off as rough or crass, but I appreciate women who appreciate that quality. It's never really been an issue for me.

Well done on allowing yourself to be turned into a societally designed preference.
Thank you, but who isn't?

And thank you also for assuming I am not enlightened, simply because I disagree with you.
I don't believe you are unenlightened. I sincerely appreciate your chivalrous attitude, even though I do not necessarily share it in every case. I have no issue with disagreement, but you suggested that at times I come off misogynistic. I was simply trying to better explain my position. I'm not a misogynist at all. I love women- and men. I guess you could say I'm just an advocate of "demystifying the flesh"- in every case.

The Empirical Guy
08-30-2009, 04:44 AM

Ease back on the cumming. it's all about the anticipation. One or two huge ones a week are better than a shitty one every day.

I feel for cut guys- and yeah, I imagine they must need lube. I've tried masturbating a cut dick before and couldn't make heads or tails of it, lol. Too much work. And on behalf of all men, I thank you for your decision to opt for laser hair removal. More women should follow your excellent example.

Rest assured you can at least speak for me. I'm not gonna get misogynistic at all, but it is nicer shaved 'n' smooth as far as I'm concerned. But come on S.D and 21Faces, this is the Dirty Fucker thread. Take the discussion elsewhere or work out the sexual tension here for us all to see =P

S.D.
08-30-2009, 05:26 AM
Maybe this is my fault for awkwardly phrasing my thought: In my experience, that is- based on people I've known, coworkers, family members, friends, acquaintances, sexual partners, television programs, books, magazine articles, PORN. Men prefer women either hairless or with a "landing strip." Most people know this, right? Body hair in general hasn't been "in" since the mid 80s, to my knowledge. (Only recently has chest hair on men become in vogue again.)

Fair enough, in the respect that you're commenting in regards your own experience. I guess the subject just doesn't gel with me, my sense of humour might be rather crude, but my general approach to such things is that it is personal to the individual, you'll never catch me describing my experiences like that in communal company. A gentleman doesn't "kiss and tell" as it were. I don't really read up on sexual politics, whether it's popular or not, I like to make these decisions for myself. Pubic hair can be attractive or functional whether present or not, to sully oneself with an apparently universally agreed "norm" is ridiculous, especially if it's based predominantly in the sexual presentation of the media, which is inherently false.

Also, I don't believe that anything I've said could be considered sexual objectification. Most girls I've known seem to find the word "vagina" to be slightly odd- overly clinical. But the specific wording is irrelevant. I don't think there's anything wrong with stating that sort of opinion. Everyone has them, why hide it- especially on the internet? I think most people appreciate that sort of honesty- I know I do. But maybe I'm in the minority on that. I have no real issue with "sexual objectification," either. I'm a fan of anonymous sex, a connoisseur of porn, I have a great fondness for strippers, enormous respect for hookers, and I think all men and women should at least try any of the above- not just as consumers, but active participants. Sooo... that's where I'm coming from, lol. What's that? Yes, I really am a "dirty fucker," if you like.

It's weird to me that the concept of love doesn't seem to enter any of these avenues you're discussing. I'm not suggesting that the two are inextricably linked, or that they have to be, merely that sex in your eyes seems to be linked rather overtly to media or voyeuristic representations of it, all in public it seems. When I think about sex, prostitution, strip clubs (which I have never visited) and pornography (the most ludicrously unrealistic depiction of sex you could hope to find) are the furthest thing from my mind, or indeed, my body.

And I always use words that originate in medical categories; semen, vagina, ejaculate, et cetera, they all seem to be the most appropriate to me.

Thank you, but who isn't?

Anyone who dcides they don't want to be! I'll be the desirable figure of whoever has enough of a individual personality to decide that I am worth it. If I don't happen to coincide with some farcical image of sex that someone has been sold, then I guess that means I'm just not compatible with them. And besides that, I'd be fucking glad not to resemble the hulking, meat-headed examples of what commonly seems to represent male sexuality in the media.

I don't believe you are unenlightened. I sincerely appreciate your chivalrous attitude, even though I do not necessarily share it in every case. I have no issue with disagreement, but you suggested that at times I come off misogynistic. I was simply trying to better explain my position. I'm not a misogynist at all. I love women- and men. I guess you could say I'm just an advocate of "demystifying the flesh"- in every case.

Demystifying sounds an awful lot like devaluing, as far as I'm concerned. I don't hold some magical, unrealistic view of getting sweaty between the sheets (or whereever else I might have performed lewd acts), but at the same time it is an incredibly important and personal experience, and people let it become less than that.

21Faces
08-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Fair enough, in the respect that you're commenting in regards your own experience. I guess the subject just doesn't gel with me, my sense of humour might be rather crude, but my general approach to such things is that it is personal to the individual, you'll never catch me describing my experiences like that in communal company. A gentleman doesn't "kiss and tell" as it were.
Well we agree there. You'd never hear me name a name unless the secondary party were... cool with it. Aside from that, I see no issue with speaking in generalities.

I don't really read up on sexual politics, whether it's popular or not, I like to make these decisions for myself. Pubic hair can be attractive or functional whether present or not, to sully oneself with an apparently universally agreed "norm" is ridiculous, especially if it's based predominantly in the sexual presentation of the media, which is inherently false.
Life imitates art. I belong to a generation of men that learned how to fuck from watching hardcore porn. I'm not saying that's necessarily a good thing- but there's no escaping the fact it's the sexual world we live in today. I agree one shouldn't be a slave to trends, sexual or otherwise, but it never hurts to be aware of such things.

It's weird to me that the concept of love doesn't seem to enter any of these avenues you're discussing. I'm not suggesting that the two are inextricably linked, or that they have to be, merely that sex in your eyes seems to be linked rather overtly to media or voyeuristic representations of it, all in public it seems. When I think about sex, prostitution, strip clubs (which I have never visited) and pornography (the most ludicrously unrealistic depiction of sex you could hope to find) are the furthest thing from my mind, or indeed, my body.

When love comes into sex, it's usually divine. But when you get to a certain point having love and sex together becomes the exception and not the rule. Most people seem to think of it as a negative thing. In my opinion this leads to more problems than it solves or prevents. I sincerely look forward to the day that I will find a woman who blows my mind as well as... ahem- someone with whom I will share my life with completely. When I meet that woman I'm confident I'm going to have some fucking brilliant and highly personal experiences that I will keep that way. But until then I'm perfectly content to enjoy sex via media, art, or business with interesting or attractive individuals, sharing with and learning from the painful, entertaining, humorous, or illuminating encounters of others.

I'll be the desirable figure of whoever has enough of a individual personality to decide that I am worth it. If I don't happen to coincide with some farcical image of sex that someone has been sold, then I guess that means I'm just not compatible with them. And besides that, I'd be fucking glad not to resemble the hulking, meat-headed examples of what commonly seems to represent male sexuality in the media.
Bravo! And who wants to be a verbatim cut-out of meaty media artifice, anyway? The whole point of sex in the natural universe is to set yourself apart at the end of the day, no? I'm all for individualism, but I don't believe human sexuality is primarily innate as it is constructed- either consciously or not. It means there's nothing wrong with being aware of and honest about our motives and efforts in furtherance of sexual conformity or originality, our pursuit of what we find sexually desirable and our need to present ourselves as such.

Demystifying sounds an awful lot like devaluing, as far as I'm concerned. I don't hold some magical, unrealistic view of getting sweaty between the sheets (or whereever else I might have performed lewd acts), but at the same time it is an incredibly important and personal experience, and people let it become less than that.
I can completely understand that perspective. All my rhetoric aside, I have enormous respect for people who treat sexuality as you do- or with even more reverence, reserving sexual activity altogether for "marriage" or equally weighty relationships. On the other hand I believe a more demystified perspective grants certain sexual forms, practices, and even people thought to be cheap or shameful as having more value than most would usually afford them.

And out of consideration for The Empirical Guy's desire that this get dirty again, you should look me up if you find yourself in the American southwest. If you've ever thought about graduating from faumosexual to formally bicurious I'd be happy to make a believer out of you, sir...

On a less amorous note, I believe I may be suffering from PTSD after an experience with an inverted nipple. It was all hot kooky fun while actually doing the deed, but since then I've had a recurring nightmare that it whispers things to me... right in my ear as I'm sleeping. It's actually pretty cute in person, but I still want to, like... stick a little grape in there or something -_-

Funndeath
08-30-2009, 12:02 PM
http://celebspy.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/milla-jovovich-interview-magazine.jpg
Taking Milla and Jane's Addiction to bed with me.
Goodnight. :)

Miss Lisa
08-30-2009, 12:16 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/stlisafer/death_note_amane_misa_cosplay.jpg

^ Whoever that girl is.

Siiiiiiiigh.

S.D.
08-30-2009, 12:27 PM
^ Whoever that girl is.

Siiiiiiiigh.

Yes, I imagine helping her with homework would be fun.

You Phile.

Miss Lisa
08-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Were she not quite legal, I would certainly wait. Plenty of nice ways to treat a cute girl like that.

S.D.
08-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Were she not quite legal, I would certainly wait. Plenty of nice ways to treat a cute girl like that.

Since when has Hazekiah been able to possess people?

ThreeEyedGod
08-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Let's keep it neat, tidy, and pc guys.

Peaches
08-30-2009, 09:05 PM
For you rabid Repo! fans!! This is a deleted scene...and while I'm not such a huge fan of Paris, I admit she's pretty sexy (in a slutty kind of way :P). It's Terrence (Graverobber) who I'm watching in this clip. Gawd. SEXY AS FUCK!
And to think I hugged that man. *siiiiiiiigh*

[youtube:1iwdd5tn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgcr8t-BUGM[/youtube:1iwdd5tn]

Lord Hypnos
08-31-2009, 07:53 PM
[quote="Synyster Gates":dbd32coz]Well do you prefer hairless?

Don't be a child, it was a serious response. And these things are always down to individuals, but I really can't understand people's fascination with these things, everyone has to maintain some degree of personal grooming, but besides shaving my junk every few weeks for the sake of a little ease, it isn't exactly the most important thing in the world.[/quote:dbd32coz]

haha wow. I was just curious :\

ShelfLife
09-02-2009, 06:28 AM
In regards to the debate between S.D. and 21Faces, I think I'll add my two cents.

+I asked about male preferences on the whole not because it would influence my decision in any way, but just out of general curiosity. I'm not going for this whole lasering because of any public opinion, or even the opinion of my boyfriend (he doesn't mind so long as I'm relatively neat). I feel that hairless is preferable both to sight and touch, and I know I will be much happier one this whole process is over and will have my parts just the way I like them. This lasering was entirely my idea, my opinion, and my preference.

+I'm with 21Faces when it comes to the words "pussy" and "vagina" - vagina is just too clinical. I find that people seem to have an issue with the word pussy because of the degrading way in which it's spoken in this day and age. I accidentally said the word pussy in front of some lesbians in my class and they both almost fell to the ground in disgust. I explained to them that I've never heard people say pussy in a way that's degrading (well, not enough anyway), thus I am not offended by it (and because I enjoy a bit of degradation in my sex life, but I didn't tell them this). I don't like words like muff or beaver or bearded clam either. There aren't many nice words for the female genitalia.

+I think I started a thread on the 'phant regarding profane sex vs sacred sex. My boy and I have a perfect meeting of minds, bodies and souls - this is the kind of relationship most people spend their lives looking for, and I am incredibly grateful to have him in my life.
But sex is never described as making love. Sex between us is rough, vicious, degrading, and occasionally violent (the more so, the better), and that's the way we like it. If my lesbian/feminist friends ever knew one tenth of the things I beg my boyfriend to make me do...I shudder to think.
Making love is what happens after sex, or in front of the television, or in the shower, or early in the morning. It's when we're close, and our minds are lucid and calm and touching, and everything is warm and soft. Just holding each other and wishing the rest of the world would just melt away. That's making love.

And I think both S.D. and 21Faces should be congratulated on their superb example of how to deal with differences in opinions - treating them as vehicles for discussion instead of a chance to sling mud. Is there a way we can print it out and stick it in the Provider Module common room for all to see?

The Empirical Guy
09-03-2009, 06:14 AM
+I'm with 21Faces when it comes to the words "pussy" and "vagina" - vagina is just too clinical. I find that people seem to have an issue with the word pussy because of the degrading way in which it's spoken in this day and age. I accidentally said the word pussy in front of some lesbians in my class and they both almost fell to the ground in disgust. I explained to them that I've never heard people say pussy in a way that's degrading (well, not enough anyway), thus I am not offended by it (and because I enjoy a bit of degradation in my sex life, but I didn't tell them this). I don't like words like muff or beaver or bearded clam either. There aren't many nice words for the female genitalia.

+I think I started a thread on the 'phant regarding profane sex vs sacred sex. My boy and I have a perfect meeting of minds, bodies and souls - this is the kind of relationship most people spend their lives looking for, and I am incredibly grateful to have him in my life.
But sex is never described as making love. Sex between us is rough, vicious, degrading, and occasionally violent (the more so, the better), and that's the way we like it. If my lesbian/feminist friends ever knew one tenth of the things I beg my boyfriend to make me do...I shudder to think.
Making love is what happens after sex, or in front of the television, or in the shower, or early in the morning. It's when we're close, and our minds are lucid and calm and touching, and everything is warm and soft. Just holding each other and wishing the rest of the world would just melt away. That's making love.

Agree with every thing you said here. I remember that thread on the 'phant, and din't post in it, but agree with what you've just said.

Miss Lisa
09-04-2009, 06:10 AM
I'm onto at least #7 today... don't know what's gotten into me :-/

rararoxsox
09-04-2009, 06:22 AM
don't know what's gotten into me :-/

good thoughts and a couple of fingers?

S.D.
09-04-2009, 06:23 AM

More like a couple of fists.

The Empirical Guy
09-04-2009, 07:43 AM

Nice. My thoughts exactly.

Sorry to be a tease but I won't go in to details as I don't kiss and tell, but I have just done something that makes me feel a very dirty fucker indeed.

ThreeEyedGod
09-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Stuck a fist up your pee hole?

Lord Hypnos
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
^You were there too?

S.D.
09-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Sorry to be a tease but I won't go in to details as I don't kiss and tell, but I have just done something that makes me feel a very dirty fucker indeed.

Did you kill a homeless person and then felch them?

The Empirical Guy
09-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Stuck a fist up your pee hole?

[quote="The Empirical Guy":3tgemh21]Sorry to be a tease but I won't go in to details as I don't kiss and tell, but I have just done something that makes me feel a very dirty fucker indeed.

Did you kill a homeless person and then felch them?[/quote:3tgemh21]

S.D wins the prize for crossing the line.

Come on guys, you make me sound like some kind of perverted deviant. Which is correct :D But no, guess again.

Dronepool
09-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Pubic hair is a personal preference, just like everything, and whilst I'll not go down the lefty feminist route of decrying compulsary hair removal on certain areas of the body (some trends are functional, not aesthetic), it is, as ever a societally imposed confine, not a universally approved sanction.

Back to the filth.

Well said. 100% agreed.

Method Man
09-05-2009, 03:54 AM
Come on guys, you make me sound like some kind of perverted deviant. Which is correct :D But no, guess again.

You got fingered in the ass?

The Empirical Guy
09-05-2009, 06:30 AM
[quote="The Empirical Guy":2n19d113]

You got fingered in the ass?[/quote:2n19d113]

Ok, let's discuss this. Can someone please explain to me the whole concept of anal penetration? Be it with a dick, a finger, a tongue or whatever. I've had people tell me that it feels really good but I just can't bring myself to understand why you would ever want to put anything into what is, essentially, a tube full of shit. It just doesn't appeal to me and I can't fathom it, and I'm pretty open to different ideas sexually. So apart from just using the old assumption that it feels good therefore I should do it, can some one tell me why I would want the sticky brown stuff on me?

Emma
09-05-2009, 06:47 AM
[quote="Method Man":2kp9jdr3][quote="The Empirical Guy":2kp9jdr3]

You got fingered in the ass?[/quote:2kp9jdr3]

Ok, let's discuss this. Can someone please explain to me the whole concept of anal penetration? Be it with a dick, a finger, a tongue or whatever. I've had people tell me that it feels really good but I just can't bring myself to understand why you would ever want to put anything into what is, essentially, a tube full of shit. It just doesn't appeal to me and I can't fathom it, and I'm pretty open to different ideas sexually. So apart from just using the old assumption that it feels good therefore I should do it, can some one tell me why I would want the sticky brown stuff on me?[/quote:2kp9jdr3]

It's a tube full of shit if you don't douche.

The reason why for men it is good is because essentially it has a g spot (prostate), the same as women have - and when stimulated is guaranteed to drive a man nuts.

http://sexuality.about.com/od/analplay/ ... lay101.htm (http://sexuality.about.com/od/analplay/a/analplay101.htm)

These are some of the pleasure points: The opening of the anus contains the highest concentration of nerve endings. Thereafter, the anus responds mostly to feelings of fullness or pressure. Putting pressure on the ventral wall of the anus a couple of inches in will stimulate the (male) prostate gland. The tip of the (internal) clitoral body in women can also be stimulated through the anus.

As long as anal play is done slowly and cleanly, it is very pleasurable for both men and women - not everyone likes it, but for those that do, it is fantastic. And to dispel the myths, just because a man likes anal play - doesn't make him gay - having sex with men makes him gay (I can't tell you how many times I have had to dispel that rumour when I have discussed anally stimulating men and using strap ons on them).

CellarOwl
09-05-2009, 08:04 AM
[quote="The Empirical Guy":1rfegn26]Sorry to be a tease but I won't go in to details as I don't kiss and tell, but I have just done something that makes me feel a very dirty fucker indeed.

Did you kill a homeless person and then felch them?[/quote:1rfegn26]
You wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?

Sopa De Conejo
09-05-2009, 02:17 PM
This video turns me on in so many ways.

[youtube:3pt4rgni]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0NNJaRpRWA[/youtube:3pt4rgni]

ShelfLife
09-05-2009, 03:29 PM
[quote="Method Man":170hfxkr][quote="The Empirical Guy":170hfxkr]

You got fingered in the ass?[/quote:170hfxkr]

Ok, let's discuss this. Can someone please explain to me the whole concept of anal penetration? Be it with a dick, a finger, a tongue or whatever. I've had people tell me that it feels really good but I just can't bring myself to understand why you would ever want to put anything into what is, essentially, a tube full of shit. It just doesn't appeal to me and I can't fathom it, and I'm pretty open to different ideas sexually. So apart from just using the old assumption that it feels good therefore I should do it, can some one tell me why I would want the sticky brown stuff on me?[/quote:170hfxkr]

I don't get it either, but maybe that's because of my experience. My boyfriend did it once (without lube or preparation), and I bled for days afterwards. I've never let him do it again since, and I can't imagine the experience being anything but a fuckload of pain. The idea is kind of off-putting too.

I'm sorry guys, but an asshole is a really sorry substitute for a vagina.

ThreeEyedGod
09-05-2009, 08:49 PM
An asshole is tighter and creamier than a vagina.

The Empirical Guy
09-05-2009, 09:42 PM
[quote="Method Man":1w0fuh6w][quote="The Empirical Guy":1w0fuh6w]

You got fingered in the ass?

Ok, let's discuss this. Can someone please explain to me the whole concept of anal penetration? Be it with a dick, a finger, a tongue or whatever. I've had people tell me that it feels really good but I just can't bring myself to understand why you would ever want to put anything into what is, essentially, a tube full of shit. It just doesn't appeal to me and I can't fathom it, and I'm pretty open to different ideas sexually. So apart from just using the old assumption that it feels good therefore I should do it, can some one tell me why I would want the sticky brown stuff on me?[/quote:1w0fuh6w]

It's a tube full of shit if you don't douche.

The reason why for men it is good is because essentially it has a g spot (prostate), the same as women have - and when stimulated is guaranteed to drive a man nuts.

http://sexuality.about.com/od/analplay/ ... lay101.htm (http://sexuality.about.com/od/analplay/a/analplay101.htm)

These are some of the pleasure points: The opening of the anus contains the highest concentration of nerve endings. Thereafter, the anus responds mostly to feelings of fullness or pressure. Putting pressure on the ventral wall of the anus a couple of inches in will stimulate the (male) prostate gland. The tip of the (internal) clitoral body in women can also be stimulated through the anus.

As long as anal play is done slowly and cleanly, it is very pleasurable for both men and women - not everyone likes it, but for those that do, it is fantastic. And to dispel the myths, just because a man likes anal play - doesn't make him gay - having sex with men makes him gay (I can't tell you how many times I have had to dispel that rumour when I have discussed anally stimulating men and using strap ons on them).[/quote:1w0fuh6w]

Oh I know it doesn't make a guy gay. I wasn't so much talking about receiving as I know it's meant to be a g-spot of sorts up there, but for the giver... it's just a dirty, dirty hole to be sticking things in to, whether you douche or not.
I hear people (including Manson) refer to it as the backup vagina for during periods. I've always considered that to be the mouth, though.

Lord Hypnos
09-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I've always considered that to be the mouth, though.

I do too. Never anal.

21Faces
09-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Ladies can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd be surprised if many out there consider the mouth to be their "second vaginas," lol.

Celiny-O
09-06-2009, 03:26 AM
This video turns me on in so many ways.

[youtube:1tidhsp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0NNJaRpRWA[/youtube:1tidhsp0]
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3590/mustnotfap5281661ih7.jpg

ShelfLife
09-06-2009, 04:53 AM
Ladies can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd be surprised if many out there consider the mouth to be their "second vaginas," lol.

The day the gag reflex is replaced with a clitoris, I'll be happy to call my mouth my second vagina.

And I still don't get that guys would rather fuck a girl up her ass than risk getting OMGBLOODOHNOES on their dicks.

Seriously, what's the phobia?

The Empirical Guy
09-06-2009, 06:43 AM

The day the gag reflex is replaced with a clitoris, I'll be happy to call my mouth my second vagina.

And I still don't get that guys would rather fuck a girl up her ass than risk getting OMGBLOODOHNOES on their dicks.

If you're gagging you're not doing it right. Chances are the guy isn't liking it either.

And would you smear menstrual blood all over a part of your body? I don't have a phobia about it, but it's certainly not the nicest thing going.

21Faces
09-06-2009, 07:52 AM

Hematophobia or Menophobia- really, unmarried guys can just be a little squeamish. Most of them would be happy to give you a facial, though. lol.

Peaches
09-06-2009, 09:19 PM
I'd be fine with having sex while on my period! God knows I get ridiculously horny while on the rag. But if my man was all OMGBLOODOHNOES I'd be ok with it. I'd just take a shower instead.

A very. Long. Shower. *wink wink nudge nudge*

This is how I feel about all of you:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'LL FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE!!!

<3

ShelfLife
09-07-2009, 12:16 AM

If you're gagging you're not doing it right. Chances are the guy isn't liking it either.

And would you smear menstrual blood all over a part of your body? I don't have a phobia about it, but it's certainly not the nicest thing going.

Better blood than anal fluids. Either way, sex is dirty, so I don't see much of a difference between pussy juice and menstrual blood apart from the colour.

And unluckily for me, he prefers it when I'm gagging. And choking. And sobbing.

The Empirical Guy
09-07-2009, 01:10 AM
You poor, poor thing. You should be getting a kick out of it too. Just remember the most sensitive part of his body is right by your teeth.

Better blood than anal fluids, yes, but I'd rather neither. As mentioned above, I don't understand anal either. As far as the comparison between menstrual blood and pussy juice goes, I guess all I can say in the spirit of discussion is the same thing for urine and semen. They're both out the same hole. Granted, some people get off on being peed on, but most people would be rather freaked out.

ShelfLife
09-07-2009, 02:56 AM
You poor, poor thing. You should be getting a kick out of it too.

Don't worry, I do. ;) Kinda.

One of the things about our sex life is, there is an unspoken agreement that he can do whatever he wants with me, regardless of whether I like it or not. With the exception of him fucking me up the ass. He's only done it once - I didn't want it, and he wasn't gentle, and yeah, a fuckload of blood. But it's a good thing to threaten me with when he really wants to see me struggle.

Otherwise, whipping (even though I don't like it much), humiliation, bruises, spankings, and yes, choking me on his dick, it's all good.

It's a really bizarre arrangement, but it's the kind I like. I've got a safeword, but I only use it when I'm really in pain (ie, my bones are about to break because of the way he's tied me up).

And half the time, he puts me in a position of dominance, so I am entitled to have revenge on him should I so choose. :3

And because I've held onto those dirty little secrets for nigh on three years, it feels good to get them off my chest (though I imagine most of you guys already know).

Emma
09-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Ok, let's discuss this. Can someone please explain to me the whole concept of anal penetration? Be it with a dick, a finger, a tongue or whatever. I've had people tell me that it feels really good but I just can't bring myself to understand why you would ever want to put anything into what is, essentially, a tube full of shit. It just doesn't appeal to me and I can't fathom it, and I'm pretty open to different ideas sexually. So apart from just using the old assumption that it feels good therefore I should do it, can some one tell me why I would want the sticky brown stuff on me?

I don't get it either, but maybe that's because of my experience. My boyfriend did it once (without lube or preparation), and I bled for days afterwards. I've never let him do it again since, and I can't imagine the experience being anything but a fuckload of pain. The idea is kind of off-putting too.

You poor thing. Of course it's going to bleed if someone shoves their dick up your ass with no lube or prep. It has no natural lube like the vagina and it's tighter, so needs prep - not an impatient guy wanting to fuck the ass for th thrill.

This is something that has to be done slowly, time taking to prepare and if done right can be a very pleasurable experience, though I understand if you don't want to do it again.

Oh I know it doesn't make a guy gay. I wasn't so much talking about receiving as I know it's meant to be a g-spot of sorts up there, but for the giver... it's just a dirty, dirty hole to be sticking things in to, whether you douche or not.
I hear people (including Manson) refer to it as the backup vagina for during periods. I've always considered that to be the mouth, though.

Like I say it's a dirty hole if you do not douche. Anal is not for everyone but it is a very pleasurable experience if done right. It's an experience you should do with someone you trust, someone who will take the time and someone who will be slow, gentle and patient.

Oh and no matter how much you douche - use a condom, it's a given.

Procrastinator
09-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Where did the subtly arousing charm of this thread go?

The Empirical Guy
09-07-2009, 05:29 AM
You poor, poor thing. You should be getting a kick out of it too.

Don't worry, I do. ;) Kinda.

One of the things about our sex life is, there is an unspoken agreement that he can do whatever he wants with me, regardless of whether I like it or not. With the exception of him fucking me up the ass. He's only done it once - I didn't want it, and he wasn't gentle, and yeah, a fuckload of blood. But it's a good thing to threaten me with when he really wants to see me struggle.

Otherwise, whipping (even though I don't like it much), humiliation, bruises, spankings, and yes, choking me on his dick, it's all good.

It's a really bizarre arrangement, but it's the kind I like. I've got a safeword, but I only use it when I'm really in pain (ie, my bones are about to break because of the way he's tied me up).

And half the time, he puts me in a position of dominance, so I am entitled to have revenge on him should I so choose. :3

And because I've held onto those dirty little secrets for nigh on three years, it feels good to get them off my chest (though I imagine most of you guys already know).

It's true that being rough, aggressive and even violent can be fun and sexy. I don't understand choking, but if it turns you on, then whatever I guess. Have fun!

Where did the subtly arousing charm of this thread go?

It's still here. We're just fisting it's ass.

CellarOwl
09-08-2009, 05:13 AM

Your boyfriend was an idiot. Where did he get his technique from, prison?

Procrastinator
09-15-2009, 02:50 PM
I have just developed a new masturbation technique. *licks fingers*

Good night..... :)

Peaches
09-15-2009, 11:54 PM

Hooray! Have a nice night :D

09-16-2009, 12:50 AM

Sharing is caring. No cum, technique please.

S.D.
09-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Sharing is caring. No cum, technique please.

Why do you need to share anything? You can lick your own junk dude.

09-16-2009, 04:18 AM
*whisper* Ssssh! S.D. I told you! I had... an operation, remember? No more junk. :(

The Empirical Guy
09-19-2009, 05:55 AM
Well, I've gone and made myself feel dirty again :D

Miss Lisa
09-24-2009, 03:25 PM
You know how girls can orgasm after holding their pee long enough? I'm going for that. I've done it before, but those were like genuine emergencies where I couldn't possibly have held it any longer.

*waits*

La la laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shangri-LIE
09-24-2009, 03:29 PM
You know how girls can orgasm after holding their pee long enough? I'm going for that. I've done it before, but those were like genuine emergencies where I couldn't possibly have held it any longer.

*waits*

La la laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Actually, that is only for girls who have anorgasmia, or have to fake their orgasms. What they'll do more often than not, is hold their piss, then when they go to fake the orgasm, they piss, making they guy think they squirted. It is quite disgusting, especially when performing cunnilingus.

So much piss and ass. So much PISS in the ASS

Miss Lisa
09-24-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm not a fan of squirting anyway so don't see the point of faking a squirt...

But it's not for fake-orgasms, it really works - probably down to the release of tension.

Shangri-LIE
09-24-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm not a fan of squirting anyway so don't see the point of faking a squirt...

But it's not for fake-orgasms, it really works - probably down to the release of tension.

Well, yes. It works great. Especially during drunken sexcapade romps where you really wanna cum, but you really gotta pee. I know the feeling. But more often than not, I tend to pump faster, squeeze out the semen. Then I just throw the girl to the side and make a mad dash to the bathroom as piss squirts in the air from my half masted erection trying to make it to the loo.

Miss Lisa
09-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Nice.

Shangri-LIE
09-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Nice.

Sorry if that was offensive or repulsive in any way. I just grew up watching too much Love Line and Sue Johnson. I was also exposed to very explicit pornography at a very young age. So, Miss Lisa, my apologies. Men like me shouldn't have the privelage of engaging in a conversation with ladies such as yourself. :p

Miss Lisa
09-24-2009, 04:13 PM
No, it wasn't an offended 'nice' at all.

The Empirical Guy
09-24-2009, 11:02 PM

*waits*

La la laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I have never heard of this, and find it kind of amusing and alarming. When you do eventually orgasm, isn't it just going to make you pee yourself?

I'm not a fan of squirting anyway

You poor, poor thing. Squirting is awesome. I now open a discussion on squirting, begin!

Well, yes. It works great. Especially during drunken sexcapade romps where you really wanna cum, but you really gotta pee. I know the feeling. But more often than not, I tend to pump faster, squeeze out the semen. Then I just throw the girl to the side and make a mad dash to the bathroom as piss squirts in the air from my half masted erection trying to make it to the loo.

Thanks for the excellent image. Your posts have made me laugh twice in about 2 minutes.

Procrastinator
09-25-2009, 03:34 AM
I have never heard of this, and find it kind of amusing and alarming. When you do eventually orgasm, isn't it just going to make you pee yourself?

Nope. :)

Miss Lisa
09-25-2009, 11:28 AM
When you pee, you get the orgasm.

(but you can have quite a good orgasm whilst holding it as well)

[god]speed
10-06-2009, 05:58 AM
[youtube:377od0ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icd1LUDVoJc&feature=channel_page[/youtube:377od0ck]

S.D. And Justin Fenrir Sing Devour.

I'll swallow up all of you like a penis that's stiff for me
youre the cock that i should never take
but I can't cum until I deflower you
I cant cum until I deflower you

Youre a falcon thats withering
i cant feel your dick in my hands
this is not rape this is suprise sodomy
You're not crying this is menstrual blood all over me
And I'll Fuck you if you let me
and I'll suck you if you won't make me gag
OW OW OW OWWW
OW OW OW OWWWW
I used to hold your british cock
I know I'll miss you if I shoot it in your eye
But this Loaded With Heated Cum
I'll See You And I'll Blow Your Ass to Pieces
I Will Blow Your Ass To Pieces
My Dick's Not ashamed To be in SD's Mouth
MY DICKS NOT ASHAMED TO BE IN SDS MOUTH
And I'll Fuck You If You Let Me
And I'll Suck You if you dont make Me Gag

S.D.
10-06-2009, 06:26 AM
I'm totally going to change your forum name to [gay]zoth.

Epic fucking video though guys, the FALCON approves heartily.

[god]speed
10-06-2009, 06:29 AM
I'm totally going to change your forum name to [gay]zoth.

Epic fucking video though guys, the FALCON approves heartily.

My name's not ashamed to repeat itself....

[center:1k4nhaov] THE MIGHTY LIMP FAL-CUM
[/center:1k4nhaov]

GroupofOne
10-06-2009, 07:49 AM
haha what in the fuck did i just watch?

"ow ow ow ow, my dick is not ashamed to be in SDs mouth, uh uh uh uh"? totally missed something.

S.D.
10-06-2009, 08:31 AM
my dick is not ashamed to be in SDs mouth

You said it dude...

10-06-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm, I mean, he, the guy in the video, is fucking embarrassed this morning.

Shangri-LIE
10-06-2009, 01:42 PM
My cat caught a mouse today...and um he just threw part of it up on my arm as I was petting him..*shivers

Peaches
10-06-2009, 02:05 PM
My cat caught a mouse today...and um he just threw part of it up on my arm as I was petting him..*shivers

D'AWWW!!
^____^

heehee.

fuck I love cats, even when they throw up...