PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen!!!

Hazekiah
06-25-2009, 01:15 AM
This movie!!! My god. O_O

Do not walk, RUN to the fucking theater RIGHT NOW!!!

So, yeah...I somehow fucked up completely and thought the movie was coming out on the 24th of NEXT MONTH, not today!!! I was awake for about 5 minutes before a text message from a friend cleared that up and 30 minutes later we were hauling ass to the nearest movie theater (about 40 miles away) so we could see it on opening day before he had to work the overnight shift at work.

Lucky I already had a hit of Acid in reserve for the movie next month!!! Too bad the nearest IMAX screen was hours away, though. But still. Damn.

Man, this movie fucking delivers. Sure, there's the usual gripes about cheesy-this and exposition-that, and, yeah, it's basically the same general plot as the first movie (Everyone, get the kid! Okay, kid, take this and run!) but HOLY CHRIST!!! They just keep throwing more and more movie at you!!! I can't even imagine anyone leaving the theater feeling like they didn't get ten dollars worth of nonstop enter-fucking-tainment.

I haven't been this fucking excited for a third film since the original fucking Star Wars trilogy.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was unspeakably fucking awesome.

\m/

Miss Lisa
06-25-2009, 01:25 AM
I must be the only person in the world who thought this film was lame. But then I'm the housemate-who-got-dragged-along-with-people-who-actually-wanted-to-see-it.

Mar.
06-25-2009, 01:46 AM
It was shit. Don't get me wrong, I do like mindless fun here and there, but this one was just too full of sexism, stereotypes & bad dialogs. Meh.

Dronepool
06-25-2009, 02:01 AM
Meh, I'll wait till someone burns me a copy or it's on cable. I was never a fan really. The first movie was alright but I'm not sucked into hype one bit. I can wait.

secretsquirrely
06-25-2009, 02:18 AM
I look forward to seeing it. Loved the first one and am all about some fun Summer flicks. I don't go to see Transformers for award winning delivery, I go to see some robots kick the shit out of each other.

Besides, if this does end up sucking for me, there's always Harry Potter to amend that next month.

21Faces
06-25-2009, 04:35 AM
I must be the only person in the world who thought this film was lame. But then I'm the housemate-who-got-dragged-along-with-people-who-actually-wanted-to-see-it.
Apologies to Haz, but I have to second that. This two and a half hour commercial for the US military wasn't a total waste, though. I learned some important lessons:

1. The US military is fucking cool.
2. Black people- even in robot form, have gold teeth and don't know how to read.
3. Hispanic people are a highly excitable bunch- so much so they must sometimes be tasered.
4. President Obama and his army of bureaucrats are a bunch of pussies who don't
understand threats to America and don't have the balls to defend against them.
5. Sometimes you've got to send a bunch of badass US soldiers into the Middle East with no
warning or explanation to kill bad guys for the good of the planet.
6. The US Military is really, REALLY fucking cool.

I never thought I would use the name "Michael Bay" with the word "subtext" in the same sentence, but there we are. Although when one considers the "subtext" of his other "movies," (Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, The Island) this shit doesn't surprise me. Finally, all the Autobots being bankrupt GM brands is the cherry that makes this steaming pile the most hilariously (if not tragically) ironic American summer blockbuster ever.

On a side note, I now understand peoples' hatred of Green Day. I heard tracks from their new album- I swear, had to have been no less than three times in this movie. If they give so much of a shit about their politics, then why lend their music to such a transparently jingoistic film? Eh. Maybe they didn't know- but it's their work, they're ultimately responsible for how it's used.

All in all... I have no beef with mindless summer action (although I have never understood why summer action/adventure films must be mindless to the point of being lobotomizing) but the creepy militaristic propagandizing made it a bit much to swallow.

Maniac Master
06-25-2009, 05:16 AM
it started at my local cinema today. i'll watch it soon, i'm sure.^^

Golden Eel
06-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Well I saw it last night and it was just fucking great.

jonfen
06-26-2009, 02:00 AM
Wow I really wouldn't know what to expect from this movie, bases on what's been said here :)

A friend of mine saw it, and said that it was a really really crappy movie, with cool robots. His theory is that they blew all the money on making those cool robots come to life, and they realized they had no money for the scriptwriters, they just improvised.

I'm going to hold my breath until I actually see it. I don't want to dismiss it already, it might prove to be an entertaining experience, who knows? :)

Lord Troyakus
06-26-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm going to see this film soon. If Haz says it's good, then it must be good.

Dronepool
06-26-2009, 10:45 PM
[youtube:2m84h9e9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siGtn_SxKbs[/youtube:2m84h9e9]

Lord Hypnos
06-28-2009, 01:53 PM
I loved the movie!

Hazekiah
06-30-2009, 08:37 PM
^ Awesomeness.

:)

The second time I saw it I went with my mom and she puked RIGHT in the middle of practically the ONLY quiet scene in the movie, lol. I told her not to feel bad about it since Roger Ebert felt the same and I have a similar reaction to the McNuggets she'd eaten. It was really just the fact that we had to take the only pair of seats available by the time we got there and she's old so she couldn't handle the shaky-cam encompassing her full field of vision. My dad had the same problem at Cloverfield.

Anway, I saw it on opening day after missing the midnight screenings, then on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hoping to see it four more times this week, too. It is SO much fun in a packed theater...the crowds go WILD.

bad dialogs

LOL. Self-pwn.

Meh, I'll wait till someone burns me a copy or it's on cable.

Bad call, man. Giant fucking robots kind of demand the biggest screen possible, imho.

I look forward to seeing it. Loved the first one and am all about some fun Summer flicks. I don't go to see Transformers for award winning delivery, I go to see some robots kick the shit out of each other.

I'm curious to hear what you think of it. I'd imagine you'll be pleased, since it pretty solidly delivers on the promise of a summer action robot civil war movie. And if these special effects are overlooked for an Oscar again then there's no justice in Hollywood. Talking fucking lion...phfft.

Well I saw it last night and it was just fucking great.

Now we're talkin'!!! Glad you had fun.

A friend of mine saw it, and said that it was a really really crappy movie, with cool robots. His theory is that they blew all the money on making those cool robots come to life, and they realized they had no money for the scriptwriters, they just improvised.

More like they rushed the script to get it in before the writer's strike took effect so they could be working on the FX in the meantime and have it ready for release this Summer. Considering the circumstances, it's a pretty damned tightly-woven narrative for an end result.

I'm going to see this film soon. If Haz says it's good, then it must be good.

LOL. I don't know about all that, but thanks. Hope you enjoy it!!!

i might have to go to the movies...which for me is crazy. i haven't been there for about a year, but i might go this time :)

Definitely recommended theater viewing.

Sorry, jihad and pigist, I'm too pressed for time right now.

:(

consummate
06-30-2009, 08:49 PM
It was alright, I like it slightly less than the first one because it has almost no plot and character development. Do they even MENTION Sideswipe? I mean, I don't recall anyone in the movie mentioning his name (for those who don't know who Sideswipe is).

There's less interaction and dialog with the Autobots, but on the good side there is far more interaction with the Decepticons.

I felt that there were too many transformers, they threw in too many just trying to make it more exciting for people with ADD. I mean, the Constructicons are totally thrown in and not even really explained. They aren't even half as cool as they were in the cartoons, AND there aren't even any fucking combinable TOYS for us to buy either, so it's a total marketing waste!

I wish Mudflap and Skids had remained an Ice Cream truck, that was so, so fucking badass. Again, where's my ice cream truck TOY for me to combine! God damnit.

Hazekiah
06-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Yahoo! is currently running a spoiler-heavy "Top Ten Plotholes in Transformers 2" article which is incredibly retarded.

I've been pretty ceaselessly defending this movie on imdb for the last week so I thought I'd cross-post my rebuttal over here.

ATTN: MANY, MANY HUGE SPOILERS!!!!

The article and my rebuttal:

Answers in bold type. This article was sh-t.

1. In "Transformers," there was this giant battle in the middle of downtown Los Angeles -- excuse me, Mission City -- that was witnessed by thousands of people at the very least. But somehow the government was able to cover up the whole thing, and now the existence of alien robots is just an internet rumor? How did they do it? Pay off everyone who was there and quickly fix millions of dollars in damage? Also, didn't Keller (Jon Voight) go on TV and tell everyone we were being attacked by "a technological civilization far superior to our own"? How did they spin that?

First of all, if it's a persistent Internet rumor -- complete with footage from later incursions -- then obviously they didn't "cover up the whole thing." As for the battle of Los Angeles/Mission City (yeah, the name switch is screwed up, fair enough), did everyone somehow forget that ALL communications technology was blacked-out globally? No news of the battle escaped the city. No footage, no phone calls, nothing. Sure, a cover up would still involve lots of money doled out and SOME kind of excuse for the damage, but without hard, photographic evidence, anyone else is just a mass-hallucinating nutjob, right? And there's still the problem of analogue footage shot at the time later surfacing after worldwide communications are established, but let's not overthink this TOO much. As for Keller's t.v. address before everything went down at the end, it WAS pretty damned vague. Shouldn't have been too hard to come up with an alternate implication.

2. There are two pieces of the Allspark cube left: the military has one under lock and key, and Sam discovers another. The Decepticons steal one and bring Megatron back to life. But when Sam (Shia LaBeouf) wants to bring back Optimus, he has to find the Matrix of Leadership on the other side of the globe. Why not use the other piece? Mikaela (Megan Fox) has it in her backpack the whole time. It brought his kitchen appliances to life, why can't it do the same for Optimus?

There's no reason to assume the Autobots knew that the AllSpark shard and/or sliver could've been used in such a way. After all, they don't have an ancient, first generation Prime on their side to inform them of such things, whereas the Decepticons did. Furthermore, there's a difference between a good-sized chunk that can re-ignite a transplanted "spark" and a sliver that might only be capable of re-energizing a dormant "spark." And the kitchen appliances were fully functioning, working devices when they were hit with the sliver-pulse. Optimus was dead scrap.

3. Speaking of Megatron's rebirth, when the Decepticons venture deep into the ocean to revive him, the Navy crew tracking them reads five contacts. When they get down there, they tear apart one of the robots for parts to rebuild Megatron. Then as they rise to the surface, the same Navy guys say they spot six contacts. The little "Doctor" robot popped out down there, but he's about a third of the size of a person. Would he have shown up on sonar?

Did you possibly just answer your own question?

4. That reminds me: even if I were to forgive the Doctor's German accent -- and director Michael Bay is asking me to forgive a lot of ridiculous accents -- why would a robot need glasses? He has little lenses that flip in front of his mechanical eyes. Couldn't he just get his eyes adjusted? You'd think with all the laser guns, someone could perform a Lasik procedure.

And why does Bumblebee need his protective visor? Can't he just transform his optics into something more durable? The optics do one thing, the visor does another. The Doctor's optics do one thing, the "glasses" so something else. I don't see a problem there. And it's not Michael Bay asking you to forgive the accents...that's just Transformers canon. Scatman Crothers, anyone? Bay even makes it easier on you with the Internet explanation in the first film, ffs. Oh, and yeah...Lasik. Shut up, Yahoo. Get bribed, much?

5. Apparently, Transformers can look like people now. How? And how is it that even though the robo-girl (Isabel Lucas) is made of metal, she can still straddle Sam without crushing him. And if Bumblebee knows something's wrong with her, why does he spit antifreeze at her instead of telling Sam? Yes, his voicebox is broken, but wasn't it fixed at the end of the last movie?

Pretenders go WAY back. It's just drawing upon canon. And non-Pretender Transformers are able to somehow mimic and/or actually form rubber and glass for their alt.-modes, so why NOT a specialized Transformer able to do the same with organics? And, yeah, she's made of metal inside, but not terribly much of it. And who are you to claim to know the properties of sentient, alien metal? But Sam DID mention the diesel taste and the mountain ox power behind it, pretty much negating your gripe. Oh, and Bumblebee DIDN'T know "something was wrong with her," he was just trying to keep Sam faithful to Mikaela and get rid of Alice so he could take him to their meeting with Optimus. And pay attention, Bumblebee's voice was repaired and he's just talking through the radio still because that's his (and the filmmaker's) preference, LIKE SAM SAYS IN THE GARAGE.

6. The Fallen is the last of the Primes, since they all sacrificed themselves to stop him from destroying the sun. But then he says that Optimus is a descendant of the Primes. First, Transformers have kids? And second, how could he descend from them if they were all dead? And if the Fallen could only be destroyed by a Prime, why didn't the originals just gang up on him back in the day? And what makes Optimus so special, anyway? Megatron beat him earlier, but all it takes is a few spare parts from creaky old Jetfire for him to take out the Fallen?

Any one of the Primes could have done whatever they do to have descendants at ANY point before fusing themselves into the Matrix tomb. And did you miss the ARMIES of Transformers fighting in the scene 17,000 years ago? It wasn't just the Primes vs. The Fallen. And the Primes DID "gang up on him," but he got away. As for Megatron vs. Optimus and Optimus vs. The Fallen, only a Prime is strong enough to defeat one of the ORIGINAL, first generation Primes. Nowhere is it said that only a Prime can defeat Optimus. And "creaky old Jetfire" was a specialized "Seeker" with AT LEAST the capability of teleportation and who-knows-what-other unique qualities...but Prime most likely could have taken out The Fallen without any help if he wasn't still trashed from being killed earlier. The parts from Jetfire just got him repaired and endowed him with extra armor and armaments making him MORE capable of defeating The Fallen.

7. Sam, Mikaela, and Simmons (John Turturro) go to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C. to find Jetfire. Then they walk out the back onto a wide open field with old planes and mountains in the distance. When did the National Mall start to look so much like to Tucson, AZ (where they really filmed that scene)?

Not a plothole...that's just the magic of moviemaking turning two locations into one.

8. The geography is just as bad when they go to Egypt. The stone city of Petra in Jordan is over 250 miles away, over mountainous terrain, with few paved roads and the Israeli border between them, so how can they drive from one to the other in a couple of hours. And the Pyramids are said to be shooting distance from the Mediterranean, but they are actually well over 80 miles inland. Even if the Navy ship had a secret rail gun, and even if the captain would take an order to fire from a former agent of a government branch that no longer exists (over a walkie-talkie that inexplicably starts working again), how could it hit a moving target from that distance?

250 miles can covered in "a couple of hours," so what's the problem there? You even admit there ARE paved roads, right? And the mountainous terrain and occasional absence of suitable roads aren't really insurmountable obstacles WHEN YOUR CAR HAS LEGS, are they? On to the rail gun. It shoots projectiles at MACH SEVEN. Do you really think targeting and destroying sitting-duck enemies over a distance of 80 miles is a problem there? And the Navy captain might well have known exactly who Agent Simmons had been -- considering his high rank and the nature of his mission -- plus they KNEW there was battle action for which they'd been scrambled...so why not take the order? Which was given with a radio taken from a Jordanian crewman and which had never "stopped working," by the way. Try to pay attention, Mr. PROFESSIONAL Critic.

9. Sam briefly dies and goes to Robot Heaven. Robot Heaven?!?!

He's not seen bodily ascending or anything of the sort, so it's likely all in his head. If ALL recorded history and untold energy of the AllSpark is in his head, then why shouldn't he be able to commune with the essence of the Primes, assuming they're part of that history and share some sort of special connection to the AllSpark? They ARE first generation ancients, after all. And with our own, real world advancements in nanotechnology, what's so unbelievable about functioning robot beings residing within and interacting with a human mind?

10. Where does Sam's bandage come from? What about his extra sock? Why does Sam's roommate not contribute anything at all? What was the Fallen doing for those thousands of years Megatron was frozen in ice? How does one satellite receive transmissions from everywhere on the planet? Why does Wheelie hump Mikaela's leg? Why do we have to see John Turturro's thong? Why are robots who join together to become Devastator also seen fighting the Army at the same time? Why does the government want only our military fighting Decepticons when our weapons seem unable to make so much as a dent on any of them? Why did the ancient Egyptians build a pyramid around the sun-destroying machines instead of just breaking it? Why is the Matrix of Leadership bigger in the Fallen's hand than in Sam's? And how do Mikaela's pants stay so clean?

Mikaela applies Sam's bandage, and it could've been a scrap of any number of things in the aforementioned backpack. Sam doesn't have an "extra" sock, he's clearly seen removing his shoe and taking one of the socks off his feet to contain the particulate-mode Matrix. Who cares what The Fallen was up to while Megatron was in stasis? Raising his army, managing the war on Cybertron, whatever...I'm sure he kept busy. He's been alive for AT LEAST 17,000 years, do we have to account for all that time, too? A defense satellite augmented by an alien communications expert...how is its high level of functionality shocking to you? Wheelie is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, never was a big fan of the Decepticon attitude, and is switching sides to join his dominating "warrior goddess." Plus, Mikaela is unbelievably HOT...so why WOULDN'T he hump her leg? We have to see Simmons' thong because Michael Bay wants you to laugh, and it's a callback to his other articles of S7 underwear seen earlier. Whatever. Why can't other Decepticons have the same alt.-modes as those of the Decepticons who formed Devastator? Why do you mistakenly think human weaponry has no effect on Transformers...did you actually watch EITHER movie, ffs? Why didn't primitive man "just break" the giant structure made of alien metal and of super-advanced design? Hmm, let me think real hard about that one...you're an idiot. The Matrix WASN'T any bigger in The Fallen's hand (not significantly, at any rate) than it was in Sam's. The Fallen wasn't THAT much bigger than a human, after all...watch the beginning of the movie again. And Mikaela's pants didn't "stay so clean." In fact, they were downright filthy.

Lord Hypnos
07-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Well said Hazekiah!!

archdandydotcom
07-05-2009, 02:08 PM
It was shit. Don't get me wrong, I do like mindless fun here and there, but this one was just too full of sexism, stereotypes & bad dialogs. Meh.

and the way they dragged out shia finnally getting the magic powder stuff to his dead robot bf, was so tedious.

but, im glad i saw it in the theatre. it was awesome hearing all the sounds to go with the big machines etc. it was cool.

it was a nice visual and aural treat in the theatre. but i doubt i'd ever bother getting the dvd.

archdandydotcom
07-05-2009, 02:12 PM
and from Haz's plotholes;

7. Sam, Mikaela, and Simmons (John Turturro) go to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C. to find Jetfire. Then they walk out the back onto a wide open field with old planes and mountains in the distance. When did the National Mall start to look so much like to Tucson, AZ (where they really filmed that scene)?

there is more then one location for the air and space museum in DC. in addition to the classic Air and Space on the mall, there is also an annex by dulles airport where they keep larger exhibits like the ones shown in transformers.
so the plot hole isnt that the national mall shouldnt look like tucson, its that dulles airport in virginia shouldnt look like tucson.

Maniac Master
07-06-2009, 07:42 AM
I loved the movie!
and so did i. :)

watched Transformers II yesterday and Transformers I the day before.
i came to the conclusion that i would have killed myself if i didn't watch it in cinema.
it was AWESOME, just WOW. seriously, i was entertained to the top.

i thought i'd never like Transformers, but after watching those 2 movies i'm convinced that this stuff is the shit!
the plot isn't brilliant, but i don't care. the visual effects, the emotions and the score are badass. i need to get the score somewhere. any suggestions where i can buy it?

Maniac Master
07-06-2009, 10:51 AM
here, i just found it on youtube:

Arrival To Earth:
[youtube:3fwnhl7z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac[/youtube:3fwnhl7z]

that's from the first movie, but it's the main title theme...

don't tell me this is not EPIC!

Lord Troyakus
07-06-2009, 10:52 PM
I got back watching it tonight. Kickass film! I think Michael Bay's decision to use segments of Linkin Park's "New Divide" song throughout the film hit the nail on the head, just awesome.

S.Hal0mega.B
07-12-2009, 06:16 AM

You're not alone :)

Jakob Synn
09-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Okay, first off I've been wanting to post this for a while but am afraid of Haz going anal on me because A.) He hates me for some reason or another and B.) He's like that ;)

But I think I'll post it anyways...

I was not a fan of this sequel, I thought it was horrible. I felt like I was watching the first one but with more transformer scenes. Anyways, I don't want to go on forever so I'll just say that the worst part was when Shia Labeouf and co. get transported to the desert you'll notice that when they land in Egypt Shia's hand is all bandaged. Major, major continuity problem that made me laugh my ass off because you'd think for a big budget movie like this they would do something to cover it up, but no, they didn't.

Hazekiah
12-04-2009, 08:44 PM
and from Haz's plotholes;

there is more then one location for the air and space museum in DC. in addition to the classic Air and Space on the mall, there is also an annex by dulles airport where they keep larger exhibits like the ones shown in transformers.
so the plot hole isnt that the national mall shouldnt look like tucson, its that dulles airport in virginia shouldnt look like tucson.

Again, this isn't really a plot hole anyway. You're right about the two museums and I applaud your accuracy there, but the color of the grass outside of a museum doesn't really have anything to do with the plot. That's like calling Sam's magic disappearing/reappearing drink at the frat party a plot hole, lol.

[quote="Synyster Gates":32y3fybb]I loved the movie!
and so did i. :)

watched Transformers II yesterday and Transformers I the day before.
i came to the conclusion that i would have killed myself if i didn't watch it in cinema.
it was AWESOME, just WOW. seriously, i was entertained to the top.

i thought i'd never like Transformers, but after watching those 2 movies i'm convinced that this stuff is the shit!
the plot isn't brilliant, but i don't care. the visual effects, the emotions and the score are badass.[/quote:32y3fybb]

Awesome! Glad to hear it!!!

I'm still fucking crushed that I didn't get to see it on an I-MAX screen, though.

Fucking FAIL.

</3

I got back watching it tonight. Kickass film! I think Michael Bay's decision to use segments of Linkin Park's "New Divide" song throughout the film hit the nail on the head, just awesome.

I don't really care for most of the songs themselves (apart from the cover of "Burning Down the House" by The Used, which is awesome), but I really like the way they're used in the film. I do really wish the ending wasn't tainted with Linkin Park, though. I don't really have a problem with the music itself, it's just the fucking lyrics and vocals that kill it for me.

:-\

Okay, first off I've been wanting to post this for a while but am afraid of Haz going anal on me because A.) He hates me for some reason or another and B.) He's like that ;)

But I think I'll post it anyways...

I was not a fan of this sequel, I thought it was horrible. I felt like I was watching the first one but with more transformer scenes. Anyways, I don't want to go on forever so I'll just say that the worst part was when Shia Labeouf and co. get transported to the desert you'll notice that when they land in Egypt Shia's hand is all bandaged. Major, major continuity problem that made me laugh my ass off because you'd think for a big budget movie like this they would do something to cover it up, but no, they didn't.

There's not really much of a problem there, actually...you just weren't watching closely enough to see what happens. When Sam lands in the desert after Jetfire opens the space bridge you can see him in pain as his smoldering hand is burning, and then Mikaela uses some sort of white fabric to make a bandage for him.

Now, fair enough, there's no real explanation given or seen as to what exactly caused his hand to burn as opposed to anyone else's...and it's never shown where exactly all the white fabric came from (having watched it more than twice now it's clear that no backpacks seem to have been along for the ride), but one can simply assume it's a piece of Mikaela's white jeans which had been tucked into her boots or whatever.

And obviously the filmmakers were in a tight spot when Shia got injured in the middle of a shoot while all the writers were on strike...but the show must go on so I don't really have any problem with givin' them a pass and lettin' that one slide.

Dronepool
12-04-2009, 09:07 PM
I thought that this was good. I mean it has robots fighting for almost the entire movie. It was entertaining and I'm not even an real Transformers fan, never cared for the cartoon or toys.

DecayingSinner
12-05-2009, 08:19 PM
I saw it about a month ago(finally). The film was good; however, did not nearly compare to the first one.

Mi-CroMartie
12-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Speaking of which, my dad just got me a dvd as a belated b-day gift. Yes, he got it from Singapore and the only "features" on it are audio commentary that you can "on/off" with Michael Bay himself. :/

Hazekiah
06-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Found a script that's been purported to be an extremely early draft of the script for Transformers 3.

Sure, it's a bit sloppy and obviously needs a ton of work but anyone who's at least a semi-informed fan of the G1 material will probably find it as massively entertaining as I did. I breezed right through it and had several bonafide LOLs while mentally high-fiving the author throughout. Fun stuff.

Enjoy!

http://tformers.net/pdf/tf-3-script-leaked.pdf

ThreeEyedGod
06-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Cgd

Hazekiah
06-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Okay, unless I'm just completely missing the obvious-to-everyone-else meaning of that then I guess you're looking for someone to ask you what that's supposed to mean rather than simply saying whatever you wanted to say the first time.

*yawn*

So...?

Hazekiah
07-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Optimus motherfucking Prime...with trailer!!!

o_o

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/1278780573_TF3Filming3_1278785130.jpg

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/4779689039_6a41be3a04_b_1278783406.jpg

There's another picture posted here, btw, but I can't get it to display. Whatever. :P

Norsefire
07-11-2010, 02:29 AM
I don't know why that pic Won't load haz, I checked the code and it looked ok but I'm on my phone, I will have another look when I go on the computer.

I'm sure this is the first I've heard about the new transformers movie, I guess I must be living under a rock. I'm looking forward to it. :D

Mi-CroMartie
07-11-2010, 05:38 AM
O____________O Welcome to 2009, Norse.

Hazekiah
07-11-2010, 07:25 AM
No biggie, Norse...thanks for givin' it a go, though!

And, yeah, TF3 has been "in production" since pretty much right after TF:RotF came out. But now that it's actually filming and pix are starting to leak things are really heating up. Can't fucking WAIT for more!!!

Norsefire
07-11-2010, 08:33 AM
No biggie, Norse...thanks for givin' it a go, though!

And, yeah, TF3 has been "in production" since pretty much right after TF:RotF came out. But now that it's actually filming and pix are starting to leak things are really heating up. Can't fucking WAIT for more!!!

I took at look at the file name and went through the image folder on that website, and found one which looked the same except the TF was in capitals. So I've linked that url for an image in your post. I hope its the right one.

Hazekiah
07-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks again, that's the one! There are better shots floating around out there now, but those were the two best I could track down early on. I just wasn't sure about linking to another forum and figured people could find 'em if they looked hard enough. (And the racecars bristling with firearms look badass, too!)