PDA

View Full Version : Oct 17 2009 - Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, AUS

Emma
07-03-2009, 07:18 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

S.Hal0mega.B
07-07-2009, 04:43 AM
I'm going :) anyone want to meet up?

Balatro
07-14-2009, 01:03 AM
I'll be there!

anyone want to meet up?

Fuck yeah. :)

Surely there must be more users attending?

S.Hal0mega.B
07-14-2009, 02:14 AM
I'll be there!

anyone want to meet up?

Fuck yeah. :)

Surely there must be more users attending?

No problems, post a photo in the general photo thread and i'll know who to look out for... or something else i dunno. cheers

S.Hal0mega.B
07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
considering attenting this or the melbourne show. Depending on which the most UMB members will be going to (and if any would let me use there roof and toilet for the night).
Have to pay off some debt to a ..... friend first though.

i think that dude was hinting he needed somewhere to stay hint hint wink wink

Hahahaha oh you well you might be welcome to come back to my place, I dont do things to strangers until they sleep anyways so you'll be okay until then. Heheheh I'll add you on facebook and maybe we can see... :)

end dayze
07-19-2009, 02:33 AM
i have spare front mosh tickets i will swap for a ticket to the 2nd show in melb on the 11th.

S.Hal0mega.B
08-15-2009, 07:49 AM
just to bump this thread, are these users including me (obviously) the only umb's to be going? Awww :P

S.Hal0mega.B
09-29-2009, 04:58 PM
lol I love how this has had 600 veiws but only very few people here are going :P

j-yessica
10-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeas im going to this show im a little nervous thoguh because im going alone no one else wuld cume ( FUCKERS) and i'm only a 17 year old so im a little anxious but not letting that stop me from going!!! SHULD BE SWEET!!!! MY 3RD CONCERT EVER

S.Hal0mega.B
10-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Well J-yessica, you seem like the girl who went to see the cure concert that i met with her friend at manson in 08? Otherwise, i tend to go at it alone too, as long as you're drunk or something you can make friends fine... i do it all the time

j-yessica
10-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Well J-yessica, you seem like the girl who went to see the cure concert that i met with her friend at manson in 08? Otherwise, i tend to go at it alone too, as long as you're drunk or something you can make friends fine... i do it all the time

haha im sure making friends will be easy i don't think ill be drunk though at least not during the concert but after most definantly

S.Hal0mega.B
10-12-2009, 05:24 AM
there's no reason why one shouldnt pass the long day with substance abuse... as long as its not hard drugs, its fine. Though considering your age, im sure you'll fit right in in certain places, as its always good to see the farm rise up for the show. I'll be there early with Endayze from here.... perhaps. Regardless.... time to go feel better (opens cigarette packet , lights up and plays Decades by Joy division).

j-yessica
10-13-2009, 02:45 AM
there's no reason why one shouldnt pass the long day with substance abuse... as long as its not hard drugs, its fine. Though considering your age, im sure you'll fit right in in certain places, as its always good to see the farm rise up for the show. I'll be there early with Endayze from here.... perhaps. Regardless.... time to go feel better (opens cigarette packet , lights up and plays Decades by Joy division).

LOL i have no problem with any substances i did plan on having a fat joint before i came...lol but this is lame my mums dropping me off so i cant even have a ciggerete till she leaves me in Brizi XD

S.Hal0mega.B
10-13-2009, 06:09 AM
Well i guess you've got to get there somehow. I usually get the train, my first show in 03, the train was packed with people in make up and black... the only place i've seen a train more packed was in tokyo, in pictures of course since ive never left this country. If you're going at it alone and turning up early, look out for me, my pics are in the photo thread of general discussion. My name's Robert and i wont be wearing any make up, so ill probably be easy to pic out, just a guy in jeans and a black long sleeve button up t-shirt.

Hopefully Endayze from here turns up there, haven't heard from him since i last sent him a text (he's following the sydney and melbourne shows), he must be on some sort of drunken adventure lol.

j-yessica
10-14-2009, 01:58 AM
[quote="S.Hal0mega.B"]

hahah sure will if all goes well dunt worry i won'be wearing make up or anything like that just my skinies and shirt and a huge grin on my face :)

j-yessica
10-17-2009, 03:38 PM
YEAAAAAA!!! HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME HIGHLIGHTS FOR ME ( APART FROM THE WHOLE SHOW LOL) WERE ROCK IS DEAD THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND DRIED UP TIED UP AND DEAD TO THE WORLD ...but the whole night was FUCKING AWSOME GREAT VISUAL ASPECTS GREAT ENERGY FROM THE WHOLE CROWD AND ONE LUCKY FUKER MADE IT OVER THE MIDDLE BARRIER AND INTO THE FRONT CROWD WHAT A CHAMPION... WELL I HAVE NO VOICE IM BRUSIED AND SORE BUT CANNOT WIPE THE GRIN OFF MY FACE!!!!!!! XD i really wanna see sum pics of video footage too if any one has any just youtube it XD

lol favourite thing manson said * if you all look at a picture of me maybe that will make you feel beautiful because i try my best to look FUCKING UGLY THAT IS MY GIFT TO YOU" hahahaha

S.Hal0mega.B
10-18-2009, 04:26 AM
Show was decent, i have a video of rock is dead which was performed (despite manson missing the first verse because he was fucking around lol) really really well... beautifully done, the acoustics there were brilliant.

I'll try and find more vids on youtube of the show to put up here.