PDA

View Full Version : Dec 21 2009 - Le Zenith - Paris, FRA

Norsefire
08-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

Ezekhiel
08-12-2009, 10:52 AM
I will be there for sure.

Organ Grinder
12-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Ok, it's tonight! I will be there.

[god]speed
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Rudy Coby has said that this show is going to be great.
Perhaps Manson has something up his sleeve for the final show?
As of right now this is the final show of THEOL (As far as we know) Will they tour the states again or go straight into the studio to record the album they have been working on since October? Technically if you count Mayhem and the headlining tour separately, Manson has toured the states twice... Either way I am excited to see what Manson has in store for us.

At the soundcheck Irresponsible Hate Anthem was played.

Crosses fingers for new song... anything remaining from THEOL would be great to close out this tour with. Into The Fire, Unkillable Monster, 15, I Have To Look Up Just To See Hell.

Maniac Master
12-21-2009, 08:52 AM
good luck to experience something special, guys! :)

Freeston3r
12-21-2009, 10:41 AM
I think it would be great if they closed the show with into the fire or 15. Mansons twitter tells me he has something in store looking forward to finding out. Can't believe it's the final show. :( despite a shaky start I have enjoyed this era and look forward to new music some time next year ( fingers crossed)

Tinuviel
12-21-2009, 12:40 PM
speed]
Crosses fingers for new song... anything remaining from THEOL would be great to close out this tour with. Into The Fire, Unkillable Monster, 15, I Have To Look Up Just To See Hell.

It would be brilliant if one of these songs would be played live tonight!

Have fun everyone who is there right now! :)

Principiante
12-21-2009, 01:20 PM
speed]Rudy Coby has said that this show is going to be great.
Perhaps Manson has something up his sleeve for the final show?
As of right now this is the final show of THEOL (As far as we know) Will they tour the states again or go straight into the studio to record the album they have been working on since October? Technically if you count Mayhem and the headlining tour separately, Manson has toured the states twice... Either way I am excited to see what Manson has in store for us.

At the sound check Irresponsible Hate Anthem was played.

Not really

If Manson wanted to do something new and funny he could have done it on the shows that I have attended. Hope the only "new" song they play at Paris can be We're from America :D

thereddemon
12-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Maybe They Said That Hell's Not Hot. Both he and Evan have referenced it on their myspace statues, though in the context of their pending reunion. I guess now they're back together he has different feelings towards the EMDM songs than he had at the start of the tour.

The tour kicks off again though in Spring next year in Florida apparently, so its only the last European show if that turns out to be the case:

http://new.kfmx.com/super_page.php?id=61

Organ Grinder
12-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Ok, I'm back, no surprise. Setlist was :
01. Cruci-Fiction in Space
02. Disposable Teens
03. Pretty as a Swastika
04. The Love Song
05. Irresponsible Hate Anthem
06. Four Rusted Horses
07. Devour
08. Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World
09. Coma White/Coma Black
10. Running To The Edge of The World
11. The Dope Show
12. Rock is Dead
13. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
14. If I Was Your Vampire
15. The Beautiful People

I expected a better show. And I wanted Little Horn.

Ezekhiel
12-21-2009, 04:13 PM
The show was good, but nothing special, no new song.
It's getting late here and I have an early plane tomorrow, going to sleep.

Principiante
12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok, I'm back, no surprise. Setlist was :

10. Running To The Edge of The World

This was a surprise. He used the bed thing?

thereddemon
12-21-2009, 05:51 PM
No bed or blood, but he kissed Evan on stage after apparently. He also said it was the last show of the tour, which suggests this could be the last date. He did, however, say that the final show of the European leg of the Rape of the World tour, was the "last show" but then the dates with Twiggy followed barely a month later.

ieoshua
12-23-2009, 09:08 AM
I saw a couple of vids and the show was nice, you guys should be more grateful for going to the last show of the tour, Manson is improving his vocals and there are some of us who couldn't get to go to any concert.

Ezekhiel
12-24-2009, 07:11 AM
That was a great show ! Much better than the one in Vienne back in june.

Check the vids of that youtube account, they're amazing :
http://www.youtube.com/user/pichrisbweezyy#p/u

Organ Grinder
12-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Indeed, it was a great show. And the crowd was awesome. It was certainly my best MM show ever.
I was disappointed because I really expected Little Horn and R'n'R Nigger.

RTTEOTW is not a surprise for me. A surprise would have be to stop to play a so-fucking-called-greatest-hit-over-played song like The Dope Show or Rock Is Dead and to play something lilke I Don't Like The Drugs or Lamb Of God, etc...