PDA

View Full Version : Sep 19 2009 - John Labatt Center - London, Ontario

Norsefire
08-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

CaptainSneer
08-17-2009, 07:53 PM
i'm going, but my mom is giving me a ride and i'll be on shrooms.

CaptainSneer
09-19-2009, 09:47 PM
i just got back from the london show, here is the set list as best as i can remember it

intro
we're from america
disposable teens
irresponsible hate anthem
pretty as a swastika
the love song
four rusted horses
dried up, tied up, and dead to the world
leave a scar
the dope show
rock is dead
sweet dreams
rock n roll nigger
the beautiful people

not sure about the exact order but i think thats all of them. i was right up front where manson was the entire show, i spit on him and and told him i wanted his AIDS, then he told the crowd he was sick and he had AIDS, then i yelled about AIDS later, and he told the crowd our AIDS had mixed with his AIDS and we all had AIDS, or something. then i yelled SUPER AIDS really loud during a pause of silence. i touched him like three times, his hand was slimey. and we looked right at each other like a dozen times. the crowd wasn't even half as crazy or big as toronto. being up front wasn't bad at all, i didn't sustain any injuries like in toronto. just budged and humped and flashed boobs by all the hot girls around me. all the sexy fans were to my side of the crowd, for some reason. the other side was a lot of fatter and older people. i had an awesome time, i didn't do shrooms though, i wussed out before i left home.

The Empirical Guy
09-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah, good to see The Love Song back. Sad it was at the expense of Wight Spider though... Am I the only one here who isn't fussed on Rock 'n' Roll Nigger?

Dronepool
09-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Love Song is back! Yay!

S.Hal0mega.B
09-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Love song, yay! Awesome, i was waiting for that

Para-Noir
09-22-2009, 04:17 AM
HQ pics of Manson, his tattoos, the band and very weird looking fans: http://www.rebelreviewer.com/marilynmanson.htm

CaptainSneer
09-22-2009, 12:24 PM
those fans giving the finger totally cut in line in front of everyone that had been waiting in line all day, and the two girls with black hair were the ones budging me and humping me. they weren't that bad, i quite enjoyed it.

The Empirical Guy
09-23-2009, 01:16 AM
those fans giving the finger totally cut in line in front of everyone that had been waiting in line all day

I fucking hate it when people do this.

and the two girls with black hair were the ones ... humping me. they weren't that bad, i quite enjoyed it.

I don't mind this though, as long as they're decent and not some sweaty fat half naked person like you sometimes get at shows.