PDA

View Full Version : Sep 14 2009 - Myth Theater - St. Paul, Minnesota

Norsefire
08-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

Kingjman
09-01-2009, 05:58 AM
This show has been moved to the State Theatre in Minneapolis MN....The myth has been temporarily shut down due to a dispute over ownership....Everyone here in Minnesota hopes it's Temporary......everyone with a Myth ticket has/had to go to the State Theatre box office to exchange our gen admin tix for assigned seating......early bird got the worm....can't wait!

Tigger
09-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Setlist:

Intro
We're From America
Disposable Teens
Pretty As A Swastika
Little Horn
Irresponsible Hate Anthem
Four Rusted Horses
WOW
Leave A Scar
The Dope Show
Wight Spider
Rock Is Dead
Sweet Dreams
Rock n' Roll Nigger
Dried Up, Tied and Dead To the World
The Beautiful People

[youtube:3iuwdr9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrR1JPscuNc[/youtube:3iuwdr9f]

=)

Dronepool
09-15-2009, 12:03 AM
GREAT set list. A million thanks. Now does anybody have Wight Spider?

Kingjman
09-15-2009, 01:25 AM
as promised, I'll have one to megaupload soon

AlcoholicArtist
09-15-2009, 01:55 AM
Oh my god Dried Up was amazing!!

Iulian
09-15-2009, 02:46 AM
Finally! Thanks, Tigger!

For me this tour was saved by this song, it's so powerful live!

09-15-2009, 03:31 AM
Wow, dried up really suits Mansons current vocal style, it sounded great. I hope he keeps it on the set.

Para-Noir
09-15-2009, 03:50 AM
[youtube:36luphk9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kVHYL8JIfk&feature=player_embedded#t=226[/youtube:36luphk9]

Cringeon
09-15-2009, 04:33 AM
Amazing set! Dried Up and Wright Spider sound really good live. So nice to hear Dried Up with a good guitarist ;) Now if only this had been the set the whole tour lol

S.D.
09-15-2009, 05:32 AM
Sweet titty fucking Jesus these videos were good. I seriously got goosepimples watching Wight Spider. His voice sound fucking fierce in both of these, the band look excellent, and watching Dried Up, Tied Up, And Dead To The World was spooky. It was one of the first songs I heard and remembered by the band back in 1997 or something, and it was the live perfomance. Now I just want to hear that song ten times over.

This was really evocative for me, holy fuck. I just fucking hope that these two stay in the set for the UK dates, if I get these two and The Reflecting God, I may just have to empty my balls right there and then, so if I'm with any Modules, I apologise in advance.

Ich_Bin_Du
09-15-2009, 05:49 AM
Tigger and Para-Noir, I love you for posting those videos! Thanks so much! :D
"Dried up, tied and dead to the world" and "Wight spider" sound both really great!

The Empirical Guy
09-15-2009, 06:05 AM
Finally, video of them both! They look and sound excellent, too. Hope these both stay on for at least one of the shows I'm going to.

I may just have to empty my balls right there and then, so if I'm with any Modules, I apologise in advance.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'd been wondering what the term was for users of this site.

gabrieltoxic
09-15-2009, 09:26 AM
From camets YouTube channel
[youtube:13y98sfz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YotJw3ol4-E[/youtube:13y98sfz]

:D

Jakob Synn
09-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Sounds like they might have gone into Mister Superstar there

Kingjman
09-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Just up'd to the bootleg section!

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1561 (http://www.ultimatemansonbible.co.uk/message_board/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1561)

R_Flagg
09-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Whoa, it was pretty strange hearing Dried Up live, you can hear really well how he uses his voice now compared to the old days (not in a bad way, I thought it was excellent). As always, I'm glad Chris actually played the keyboard to create something else than the samples from the album. I had expected Twiggy not to play the screeching thing at the end, and I was right, but overall it was pretty amazing. Thanks for Wight Spider too.

DecayingSinner
09-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Wight Spider and Dried Up sound amazing live! It is so good to hear Dried Up again after all of these years.

The Empirical Guy
09-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Haha, does Manson have coloured tape on the neck of his guitar to show him where to play?

Whoa, it was pretty strange hearing Dried Up live, you can hear really well how he uses his voice now compared to the old days (not in a bad way, I thought it was excellent). As always, I'm glad Chris actually played the keyboard to create something else than the samples from the album. I had expected Twiggy not to play the screeching thing at the end, and I was right, but overall it was pretty amazing. Thanks for Wight Spider too.

I don't know, most of the time it's ok but there are certain parts of certain songs I've come to associate with a certain, very exact keyboard sound that Chris doesn't get 100%, but I'm not sure whether that's because he doesn't want to have it the same, or it's just hard to duplicate some one else's patch from the ground up, no matter how good you are.