PDA

View Full Version : Sep 10 2009 - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditor - Calgary, AB

Norsefire
08-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

Dante Dellamorte
09-11-2009, 04:18 AM
According to someone on babalon who's been there, they played wight spider.

Hazekiah
09-11-2009, 04:54 AM
O_O

That's awesome as fuck.

The only thing that would've been better is if NIN found out about it in realtime during their final show last night and added it to their set, too!!!

And to somehow be able to be at both shows simultaneously, of course.

Dante Dellamorte
09-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Maybe I've lost some bits. Why would NIN play wight spider? What do they have to do with that?

Anyway, Wight Spider is my favourite THEOL song, but since we're not fucking able to find videos of dead to the world, and it's been 3 days now, I'm not very hopeful.

Hazekiah
09-11-2009, 05:01 AM
NIN's last show was happening at the same time in L.A. and lasted forever so it would theoretically been possible and NIN's been pulling out extremely unexpected covers for the last several shows.

And it was the only way I could conceive of to top the majesty of simply seeing it performed at this show last night!!!

The Empirical Guy
09-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Wight Spider would be fucking awesome. I love that song, and love how they've been throwing out some surprises with the set list lately. But yeah, disappointed there's no video for Dried Up... didn't anybody with a camera realize the importance of that song popping up? So probably not one for this either :(

Seven
09-11-2009, 07:36 AM
I have just had a most disappointing mail from someone who was there and was going to film. Apparently it was a terrible show. '10 songs of garbage' is how it was described. I haven't seen any film yet so I cannot say on my own behalf but it doesn't sound good.

antioch
09-11-2009, 08:27 AM
I have just had a most disappointing mail from someone who was there and was going to film. Apparently it was a terrible show. '10 songs of garbage' is how it was described. I haven't seen any film yet so I cannot say on my own behalf but it doesn't sound good.

lets wait and see how it turns out..i think we gonna love it :P

Dronepool
09-11-2009, 09:49 AM
I hope they filmed it, I love that song.

Jakob Synn
09-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Bullshit!