PDA

View Full Version : The Wrestling Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Jakob Synn
08-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Well since I've got my cable back I can now watch wrestling and since the main people who frequented the wrestling thread at the Phant frequent this site I thought I'd start another cause I really enjoyed talking wrestling with you guys.

Okay so yeah....

Undertaker's back, Good good. DX is back, don't really give a damn.

What does everybody think about the idea behind Breaking Point, the next PPV? I mean with having the main titles be defended in submission matches?

I'm not to sure. I rather they go with the championship matches being a Hell In The Cell match.

Also, has anybody been reading about this whole Jeff Jarrett thing? How he's living with Kurt Angles ex-wife and everyone is pissed at him.

Also, what about Kurt getting charged for abusing Rhaka Khan.

Also, the best news ever. For Smackdown...

[spoiler2:z6bh7wn3]Jeff Hardy is gone from the WWE. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler2:z6bh7wn3]

Dronepool
08-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Lately RAW has been crap and I barely watch Smackdown. I think the submission matches are fine, but having every match in a Hell In The Cell is a little overkill. It'll make the HIAC watered down and not as exciting.

And Jeff will be back, but in a good while I bet. At least that gives them the chance to push other people, hopefully Evan Bourne was get a decent push.

Jakob Synn
08-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Nah, it would only be like 2 or 3 matches. I think for the next ppv only the heavyweight and wwe title are submission matches whereas the ECW title isn't one.

They're comparing this Jeff leaving to when Chris Jericho left the WWE years ago. Everyone knows Jeff will be back, but I don't think it's going to be for a while.

Mi-CroMartie
08-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Undertaker and Punk feud will be awesome in the coming SD weekly segments. :)

Summerslam 2009 sucked.

CM Punk just brought back his ROH one-liner "Straightedge means I'm better than you." That made SD even more the dominant brand. And Punk is starting to behave like Edge. Remember, Edge told Punk he's just copying his "opportunist" mentality. And I laughed when Jeff said his heart tells him he could fly and Punk's reply "LET'S FIND OUT!!!" And pushed the ladder..

The REAL highlights of SD:

Punk and Hart Dynasty vs. The Hardys reunion and Morrison. (I could care less about the Hardys being talentless but hey they put a great tag team chemistry with Friday Night Delight.)

I don't know where they're going with Mike Knox lately. What is he? As JR would say, "He's taking a biology class." Or I might say, "Evil psycho doctor"?

I LOLed at Mike Knox's promo on the body parts with glasses on. .

Just a recap people of last week. :p

Smackdown is awesome (NO, it's not THE MIZ) lately. Hands down. Fuck RAW.

Mi-CroMartie
08-27-2009, 06:15 PM
From wwe.com

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Program, effective Wednesday, September 2, Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) is suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s policy.

Mi-CroMartie
08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Oh and check this Conan segment: :p

[youtube:27kaw1kj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHQ7dScGZA[/youtube:27kaw1kj]

Dronepool
08-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Is that because of drugs in his system? (probably just weed though)

Nah, it would only be like 2 or 3 matches. I think for the next ppv only the heavyweight and wwe title are submission matches whereas the ECW title isn't one.

They're comparing this Jeff leaving to when Chris Jericho left the WWE years ago. Everyone knows Jeff will be back, but I don't think it's going to be for a while.

2 matches would be pretty good as long as they make use of the advantage of lack of rules, usually they just kill time, do a few moves and kill some more time then get pinned.

And as much as I like Jeff, comparing him to Jericho doesn't make sense, Jericho is more more technically skilled and could make the match what it should be. He should definitely headline at Wrestlemania with Undertaker, CM Punk and Edge. Those guys are good and entertaining. Unlike the the WWE's trinity of boring recycled stars (Cena, Orton and Batista)

And I rarely watch TNA but I'm liking Mick Foley there, well I always liked him anyway but yeah it's too bad the WWE let him go. He's entertaining.

Mi-CroMartie
08-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Is that because of drugs in his system? (probably just weed though)

Or as Punk would say in the TLC promo, "Living-In-The-Moment" propaganda. :p

Jakob Synn
08-27-2009, 07:19 PM
From wwe.com

In accordance with WWE's Wellness Program, effective Wednesday, September 2, Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) is suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s policy.

Really? Wow. Wonder what that means for his title match versus Dolph Ziggler?

And as much as I like Jeff, comparing him to Jericho doesn't make sense, Jericho is more more technically skilled and could make the match what it should be.

I meant more as when Jericho left for other reasons he came back easily a couple years later bigger and better. And yes, Jericho is waaay better :p

Dronepool
08-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Hamada is awesome, Daffiny is cute with her crazy goth girl gimmick and I want to punch the Beautiful People in the face. I hate girls who act like that.

TNA's women division puts WWE's to shame, the WWE Divas are nothing but a sexy joke.

Mi-CroMartie
08-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh c'mon! Beautiful People have nice butts. :p And I'm sure you have arachnophobia everytime you see Victoria aka Tara with a spider in the glass during her ring entrance.

And Taylor Wilde = <333333

P.S. It's not Jericho. It's CHRISTTINNAA!!! lol.

Jakob Synn
08-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Oh wow, I'm reading about Mysterio and just thinking how he fucked himself over because recently McMahon promised him a long title run then this went and happened and now it looks like Ziggler will get the title.

Mi-CroMartie
08-28-2009, 07:29 PM
SD is now officially the MOST awesome brand ever.. Hands down.

CM Punk and Jeff in a cage was the best. I didn't want it to end. once again, Punk said his ROH one-liner, "Straightedge means I'm better you." And I LOLed at Punk's yelling "I'M OUUUUUTTT I'M OUTT!" When he's struggling through the door while Jeff held his leg back yet Punk's hands are on the steps. Same goes with Punk laughing on the floor after he escaped on the top cage barrier.

As for Jeff leaving WWE, I'm sure it's not real unlike Victoria's farewell speech. And I even looved it even more when Punk pwned Jeff with his belt while the fan girls are crying their hearts out like it was an Michael Jackson tragedy all over again. :p

Although I disagree with Punk yelling to the audience while Jeff was unconscious, "THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE IS GONE FOREVER!!!"

Sorry, Punk, he'll be back. But you fucking watch out for Undertaker.

Jakob Synn
08-29-2009, 09:53 AM
What I didn't like is they didn't show the Undertaker attacking CM Punk just after Punk attacked Hardy.

Mi-CroMartie
08-29-2009, 04:50 PM
What I didn't like is they didn't show the Undertaker attacking CM Punk just after Punk attacked Hardy.

Probably they're just gonna save that for the coming weeks. Besides, they wanted to end Jeff's farewell plotline first before that. As someone said, "Wrestling is men's soap opera." :p

Jakob Synn
08-31-2009, 04:51 PM
So else thinks this Celeb Guest Host shit is getting stale???

It's just starting to feel like the WWE is trying to get into the mainstream news with it. Bleh!

Though 2 hosts coming up in the next few weeks seem interesting.

[spoiler2:2osrnl6w]Trish Stratus + Bob Barker[/spoiler2:2osrnl6w]

Dronepool
08-31-2009, 06:47 PM
Bob Barker?

lol

I have to see that.

Mi-CroMartie
09-03-2009, 05:06 PM
WWE’s resident man whore, Batista has already fessed up to boinking Melina and Kelly Kelly, but in a new radio interview he has revealed that a third lucky Diva has pet the Animal… Raw’s Rosa Mendes. Diva Dirt reader, Jason writes in:

The host brings up his book Batista Unleashed and says in it he dated Melina and says she’s so hot, how did he manage that? Batista says she’s a great girl, very sweet and they are still good friends. The host then asks what its like to work with such hot women and does it distract him from his job. Batista says hes a professional and separates the 2 apart, he says he’s been with a few of their divas but when it comes to work, he’s professional. He says he’s been with Melina, Kelly and he was with Rosa until a couple of months ago. The host jokes and says is he trying to complete the set of all the divas? Batista says they have the most beautiful women in the world.

Lucky Rosa! And it doesn’t end there, when prompted if there’s any Divas on the roster he’d like to be his next victims add to that list…

The host then asks if there’s any other divas he’d like to hook up with next. Batista says he has a thing for twins and that they have a couple of those.

Wow, what a catch… "

Probably, this is an excuse of his so-called "injuries" storyline lately and why he's absent.

Dronepool
09-03-2009, 05:23 PM
What a lucky rich muscle bound bastard.

Mi-CroMartie
09-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah, NIN's closer lyric line really sums it up: "I wanna fuck you like an ANIMAL!" lol.

And I find it rare for Dusty Rhodes turning heel on DX and Cena.

Never saw him act like one before ever since I enjoyed his 80's matches.

LOL@DX Dusty Rhodes WCW Shameless plugging dvds.

Jakob Synn
09-03-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm very interested in checking out that DVD but am afraid it's just going to bash WCW

Mi-CroMartie
09-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I saw the WCW DVD preview on RAW's segment where Jericho said in a WCW dvd interview, "The 3 Stooges of this wrestling industry."

:p

Jakob Synn
09-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Yeah, I didn't watch RAW. I think it will probaly most likely be mixed, but mainly ragging on WCW. Kind of sad :(

So word going around is that Hulk Hogan might be joining TNA to do a thing with Kurt Angle where Kurt will go face and put on the red, white and blue again.

Interesting.

And am I the only one not digging unshaven Kurt Angle? It makes him look really really creepy.

Jakob Synn
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
No more beautiful people in TNA.

As reported earlier today, TNA has released former Women's Knockout Champion Angelina Love (real name Lauren "Angel" Williams) due to issues with her work visa. Love is from Canada and she has reportedly been working with an expired visa. One TNA source said that from a legal standpoint, the company had no choice but to release Willams since they can't legally employ her if she doesn't have the proper paperwork in order. With that being said, fans of Love shouldn't get too worried as we have definitely not seen the last of the ample bottomed blonde grappler on our television screens.

Friends of hers are saying she will be back as soon as she gets this matter cleared up. However, the amount of time it will take before she is able to legally work in the United States remains indefinite as it can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to get the proper paperwork for work visas in order.

Lastly, it should be noted that Williams' release from TNA would conceivably leave her available to sign with World Wrestling Entertainment and work there (pending a new work visa) if she so chooses. She was previously under contract to the organization from December 2004 to May 2007 as a developmental talent.

Mi-CroMartie
09-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Angelina Love in WWE?? That'll prove that TNA's women division can make a difference on this pathetic sexy joke wwe calls "divas." Unless, they'll either reduce her to a jobber or to a PG-version of herself minus the ring entrance with her ass cheeks flashing on the zoomed camera while she poses on the apron.

What about Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne? I'm sure they can continue their Beautiful People tag team gimmick. As the saying goes, "Three's a crowd."

Jakob Synn
09-04-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm sure that's how they'll write her off. Sky and Rayne will go off about how they were tired of being in Love's shadow.

Mi-CroMartie
09-04-2009, 05:32 PM
And I can see it now once Angelina is on WWE. She'll get to feud with Beth Phoenix. It's because these 2 are used to be in their indie circuit female wrestling shows..

Here's one of them!! ANd haha. Angelina's entrance song is Linkin Park's Papercut. :p

[youtube:2jjr7jqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FYbeScf-o[/youtube:2jjr7jqg]

Beth and Angel are the only ones who can bring justice to women's wrestling.

Dronepool
09-05-2009, 01:30 AM
One of the best matches I seen. Rey and JM got skills.

[youtube:3diwcex2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA6fWoXIh-k&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3diwcex2]

[youtube:3diwcex2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-VFQJ4fUu0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3diwcex2]

Mi-CroMartie
09-05-2009, 05:34 AM
^See? I told you SD is fucking awesome and wayy ahead of Raw's crappy title holders.

And the best highlight of it is Punk's mockery of Jeff's entrance theme. You should've seen the fangirls pissed expressions on their faces. THEY GOT PUNKED!!!! LMAO

I loved Punk's Jeff Hardy parody.. It was soo full of PUNKED LMAO...

Although Matt and Punk put on a good match then BAMMM UNDERTAKER CHOKESLAMS HIM!

And, what's with Mike Knox lately? He seems to be more of psycho doctor teacher talking about bone compressions... he must've watched that National Geographic on Sports Science. LOL.

I don' t know who this Drew McIntyre guy is but he's one bad-ass Scottish low card wrestler. He seems promising.

Jakob Synn
09-05-2009, 09:11 AM
I didn't watch Smackdown. Did they explain why Morrisson got a title shot before Ziggler?

Jakob Synn
09-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble Mi-C, but I don't think Love is going to be in the WWE after reading this story.

partial source: PWInsider.com

In a correction from yesterday's report concerning Lauren Williams' (professionally known as "Angelina Love") sudden departure from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, it was noted that she had been working under a visa she obtained during her time under contract to World Wrestling Entertainment as a developmental talent a few years ago. This is incorrect as her visa would have been deemed invalid as soon as she was let go — her release occurred in May 2007. According to a person in the know, she has actually been working without a visa for the past two years, which is illegal.

Basically, if you are not a legal citizen of the United States, you must apply for a new working visa each and every time you start with a new employer. Seeing how Williams is a Canadian citizen working in the United States, she falls under this category. The person applying must initiate the matter themselves by either having: enough money in the bank to support themselves; a U.S. sponsor; or a company confirming they will employ them in the U.S.

In September 2007, Williams was contacted by TNA officials to appear at their annual October pay-per-view, Bound for Glory. For all of the debuting Knockouts — including Williams — the 10-Knockout Gauntlet to crown the first TNA Women's Champion was in actuality a tryout match. Williams passed with flying colors as she was signed to a contract a few days following the match and instantly became a regular television character. However, this is where the problem occurred.

From a legal standpoint, her work visa issues were supposed to be taken care of before she could sign her contract with TNA, but apparently weren't. Likewise, company officials carelessly ignored the issue as well. For instance, this explains why it took so long for Gail Kim — who like Williams is a citizen of Canada — to debut in WWE this past year as her work visa issues had to be taken care off before she could legally start with the company. In Williams' case, she made a glaring mistake by starting with her new employer before first getting her visa situation taken care of. Considering Williams has been working without a visa for the past two years, both she and TNA could face serious legal ramifications should federal agents become informed of this alarming matter.

As far as possible punishment is concerned, Williams could be subject to deportation and banned from entering the United States for ten years. She may also be forced to pay back any money she garnered by working as an illegal immigrant in the U.S.

According to the source, when TNA president Dixie Carter was informed by her legal team about the amount of trouble her company could face as a result of employing an illegal immigrant, she hastily made the decision to terminate Williams' contract.

Mi-CroMartie
09-05-2009, 04:53 PM
I didn't watch Smackdown. Did they explain why Morrisson got a title shot before Ziggler?

No. But hey, at least, Morrison won with an upset finisher Starship Pain on Rey.

The audience in the final moments were chanting, "THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

Lord Hypnos
09-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Mexican wrestling is where its at. :D

Jakob Synn
09-05-2009, 04:56 PM
[quote="Jakob Synn":2kctc9it]I didn't watch Smackdown. Did they explain why Morrisson got a title shot before Ziggler?

No. But hey, at least, Morrison won with an upset finisher Starship Pain on Rey.

The audience in the final moments were chanting, "THIS IS AWESOME!!!"[/quote:2kctc9it]

I'm sure it was.

I think they'll say that Morrison got a IC title shot because he was supposed to face the winner of the Punk/Hardy match but now the Undertaker has that spot. That would be my explanation.

And can I say that Rey's a fucking retard for what he did. I mean seriously. He fucked up royally.

Mi-CroMartie
09-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Oh well. You can't have Rey every week as the IC title holder. That'll just get stale. So, instead give it to someone else with the Greatness Guru himself who's had none of the title belts he used to get since he went solo besides MNM with Nitro and Melina. :P

I find it rare for Rey not kicking out on Starship Pain. But hey, he sure as hell put one of a high flying nonstop match alright. He did sell that finisher really good.

Look at Raw. Why the fuck are the title belts not really giving a push to the rest of the roster? Give me fucking Smackdown anyday of the week.

Smackdown is living up to its title brand... Less talk, more smackdown on that candy-ass as The Rock would say.

And someone pls. needs to break Michelle McCunt's leg injury.. I can't stand her.. And stop pulling off that Lady Gaga hairdo every week.

Dronepool
09-05-2009, 05:07 PM
You do know that Rey was prescribed something for pain and because it came up in the tests he had to provide proof that he got it prescribed... ect... and did an interview for some Mexican site or something but it wasn't approved by the WWE first so that pissed Herr Vince off and The WWE gave Rey crap for this whole thing and this is why he's suspended... something like that.

I wish SD was live... and on at a better time.

Jakob Synn
09-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh well. You can't have Rey every week as the IC title holder. That'll just get stale. So, instead give it to someone else with the Greatness Guru himself who's had none of the title belts he used to get since he went solo besides MNM with Nitro and Melina. :P

But the thing is that I read Vince had just told Rey a week or so ago that he'd be getting a nice long title run. So I'm sure if Rey didn't fuck up he would of won at Breaking Point, but then he went and fucked it up.

[quote="Mi-CroMartie":3shko3lb]
Look at Raw. Why the fuck are the title belts not really giving a push to the rest of the roster? Give me fucking Smackdown anyday of the week.

I agree that Raw is rather bland with having more top names but to me it seems that Raw is show you watch to be entertained but Smackdown is the one you watch to see wrestling.

And someone pls. needs to break Michelle McCunt's leg injury.. I can't stand her.. And stop pulling off that Lady Gaga hairdo every week.[/quote:3shko3lb]

Don't worry, she's back from her injury :p I really hate her to. I mean if I were fucking the Undertaker would I get the Diva's belt to?

Also, I'm guessing you've heard about her stealing AJ Styles finisher. It's hilarious how she acted towards it because she could of saved by face by apologizing and everything, but no she didn't care and went off about all the other wrestling moves out there that are stolen. It's so fucking lame. She's so lame. I'm kind of sad Styles said he didn't really care.

Dronepool
09-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I read that. I edited that info in for Ed. I feel the same about SD, I rarely watch it due to reading spoilers, but that match is worth watching, IMO. I actually paid attention, lol.

Morrison vs Y2J, Edge or HBK = can be a classic WM match, it should happen one day.

Jakob Synn
09-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Morrison vs Y2J, Edge or HBK = can be a classic WM match, it should happen one day.

What they're hoping for for Wrestlemania 26 is for Edge to be healthy and then to face Jericho. Now that will be a good match!

Mi-CroMartie
09-05-2009, 05:36 PM
I still can't help it but LMAO!!!!

[youtube:2nc7f7vi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaczn2slak[/youtube:2nc7f7vi]

Punk's a good headbanging dancer too!! He's starting to look like Heath's Joker.

:p

This was the best PUNKED SD intro ever on Jeff's "return".. As Ashton would say, "YOU GOT PUNKED!!!"

Punk is officially the NEXT Edge.. Remember Edge said to Punk that he's trying to be like him. He's cocky and opportunistic.. So is this former ROH star.

Dronepool
09-05-2009, 05:38 PM

What they're hoping for for Wrestlemania 26 is for Edge to be healthy and then to face Jericho. Now that will be a good match!

Edge and Jericho = I liked them since 98'/99' and besides, Taker- they are 2 of my favorites in the WWE. So that would be awesome.

How about Morrison vs Rey vs Evan Bourne? How cool would that be?

Mi-CroMartie
09-05-2009, 05:51 PM
And I'm diggin' the Jericho/Big Show re-mixed entrance them. :p

[youtube:3h4p1ods]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnzGvM9XlkU[/youtube:3h4p1ods]

I miss Edge. :( Last time I checked, he had "Achilles heel" surgery on his ankle a few months ago.

Jakob Synn
09-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Punk is officially the NEXT Edge.. Remember Edge said to Punk that he's trying to be like him. He's cocky and opportunistic.. So is this former ROH star.

He's filling in for Edge great! I mean as the main heel on Smackdown he's doing good. I mean I never watched Ring Of Honor so all this is new to me, but it's coming off really good. I hope he gets a couple months or so as the champ. I'm actually thinking he'll beat the Undertaker at Breaking Point because the next WWE pay per view features the Undertaker so I'm thinking either he'll defend his title against Punk or will get a Hell In The Cell rematch.

Edge and Jericho = I liked them since 98'/99' and besides, Taker- they are 2 of my favorites in the WWE. So that would be awesome.

I've always loved these guys. I remember watching Taker when I was a kid. It was great.

How about Morrison vs Rey vs Evan Bourne? How cool would that be?

An insane fucking high flying match is what it would be

I miss Edge. :( Last time I checked, he had "Achilles heel" surgery on his ankle a few months ago.

Yeah, he tore it during a match with Jeff Hardy and it's not the type of injury to heal quickly which sucks. I really truly hope it'll heal before WM26 because I would really love to see a match between him and Jericho.

Jericho has been impressing me so much lately. Ever since I found out most of what he did with the HBK storyline was improvised I've been totally nuts over him. He's a fucking great performer and so is Edge that it would make for a crazy match.

Dronepool
09-10-2009, 10:07 PM
I stole this from another poster on another board, copy and paste for the steal!

WWE Championship I Quit Match
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11401166
Winner:
Move:

World Heavyweight Championship Submission Match
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11480594
Winner:
Move:

Submissions Count Anywhere
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11538886
Winner:
Move:
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who scores the submission?
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who taps?

ECW Championship
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11600062
Winner:
How:
Move:

Unified Tag Team Championship
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11401116
Winner:
How:
Move:
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who scores the pin?
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who gets pinned?

Singapore Cane Match
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11558440
Winner:
How:
Move:

Mi-CroMartie
09-11-2009, 06:28 PM
According to an article on ThePilot.com, former WWE star Jeff Hardy is in a Moore County jail after being arrested on charges of "trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids."

The article states that Hardy was arrested after a search of his residence in Cameron revealed he was in possession of 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a "residual amount of powder cocaine" and drug paraphernalia items.

The search was part of a joint investigation conducted by offers with the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department. The article noted that "Vicodin and anabolic steriods are Schedule III substances", while Soma is a non-controlled prescription pill.

http://i30.tinypic.com/eis95u.jpg

There goes the so-called, "Goodbye Jeff" SD storyline from last week after all that crying from the fangirls themselves.

And to think cm punk likes to label everyone who's a Jeff fan as a junkie waiting for next prescription pills or "living-in-the-moment" propaganda bullcrap. :p

It really surprises me how ironic to bring up a storyline of Punk preaching say no to drugs to all Jeff Hardy fangirls and boys alike in his "straight edge" gimmick. :p Punk will always be BETTER than him. Straightedge means "I'm better than all of you." Punk is officially the new Edge of SD.

And this is Punk's reaction to the article stated above. He's not fucking pleased at all. lol. :p

http://wrestlegasm.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/punkdircab.jpg

Jakob Synn
09-11-2009, 06:42 PM
What a fucking idiot!!!! Seriously!

Mi-CroMartie
09-11-2009, 06:44 PM
^ Idiot? Ha, that definition also belongs to all the Jeff Hardy fangirls booing Punk for preaching to them "Just say NOOOO!!!!"

Why can't the WWE universe listen to Punk instead of booing him? He speaks the truth about drugs... C'mon!!!

I'm a straight edge person myself. Yes, I'm fucking better than all the druggie junkie Jeff Hardy fans you'll ever meet. LOL.

Dronepool
09-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Guys, you do know that about 50% of that is bullshit right? It's the MEDIA and they always lie to make things more juicy so people can react and point.

Read his twitter-

http://twitter.com/jeffhardybrand

Jakob Synn
09-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Yeah, but with Hardy's past. It's kind of sad, what, not even 2 weeks off and he's using pills. That's not good. And it looks like there's going to be no more Jeff Hardy dvd. Aww shucks!

And are you trying to tell me this guy isn't hopped up on something???

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/j/jeffhardy/gallery/photoscans/1/gallery1/001.jpg

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/j/jeffhardy/gallery/photoscans/1/gallery1/003.jpg

Dronepool
09-12-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm not saying he isn't doped up, I'm sure the media made it worse then it was and also I'm saying I see nothing wrong with using drugs on your time off :)

Mi-CroMartie
09-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I hate McMahon telling Teddy (probation storyline) that SD is not an excellent show.. Fuck off, Vince.. Raw is the opposite of excellent.

My defintion of SD being excellent is:

Morrisson and Charlie Haas match. Calling him Mr. Ziggles after Dolph appeared in the ending match. :P

Punk vs Matt in a submission.

R-truth and Drew McIntyre backstage brawl was fucking bad-ass.

Finlay and Mike Knox delivered a good ass whopping trash can contest.

And Mike Knox's biology promo of the week is about a lizard shedding its tail to escape predation... He should be national geographic narrator instead. :p

lol.

Dronepool
09-13-2009, 07:03 PM
I never knew Hardy liked Manson- check out his shirt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jee_Hardy.jpg

Mi-CroMartie
09-13-2009, 07:28 PM
And, he's also a huge Motorhead fan. :)

Mi-CroMartie
09-13-2009, 08:28 PM
I stole this from another poster on another board, copy and paste for the steal!

WWE Championship I Quit Match
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11401166
Winner: John Cena
Move: BOOOOOORING STFU finisher

World Heavyweight Championship Submission Match
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11480594
Winner:CM Punk
Move: referee called the match to be over even though Undertaker never tapped out to his "Anaconda vice grip."

Submissions Count Anywhere
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11538886
Winner: Legacy
Move: Figure four leglock on HBK by Ted on the ringpost was the final straw.
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who scores the submission?
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who taps?

ECW Championship
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11600062
Winner: Christian Cage
How: Killswitch finisher. Funny, considering it's a band's name with the word Engage. lol.
Move: Killswitch

Unified Tag Team Championship
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11401116
Winner: JERI-SHOW RULES!!!
How: Knockout punch from Big Show
Move: Massive right hand knockout
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who scores the pin?
Bonus (+50 pts. if correct) Who gets pinned?

Singapore Cane Match
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/11558440
Winner: Kane
How: Chokeslam not just singapore canes. :p
Move: Chokeslam

Fixed it for ya. John Cena still sucks... Boooooooooring title reign for him in the coming weeks. Here we go again.

As for Punk winning, I pity Undertaker for being jobber. :( Although Big Show and Y2J are the only saving grace. JERI-SHOW FTW.

Dronepool
09-13-2009, 08:32 PM
The Taker screwjob sucked :-\

And

"Punk did not specifically say Hardy was arrested, he talked about Hardy proving him right by having his name all over the news. He said you will never see his mugshot online, because he lives a clean life. He then added it validated everything he had been talking about Hardy for the past several weeks."

Jakob Synn
09-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay, I really thought it was lame them pulling this kind of screwjob thing in Montreal. I mean fuck! It's been how many years. Let's get over it and move the fuck on!!!!

And now Raw's going to be even worse with Cena as champ and I highly doubt there will be a different challenger other than Orton or Triple H.

And isn't Batista possibly retiring tonight? Let's hope so!

Mi-CroMartie
09-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Although, I'm kinda looking forward to see Trish Stratus one last time. :) Either way, I predict she'll be a heel guest host or Mickie shows up and tells her off that she was not the real heroine she really idolized way back then she turns heel on Trish. And presto, we have the psycho bitch Mickie back on track.

Jakob Synn
09-14-2009, 06:11 PM
I doubt it. Unless she goes psycho because her boob implant popped!

Mi-CroMartie
09-15-2009, 09:06 PM
After all these years, Trish Stratusfaction was total win.. She still got the moves! Thanks to yoga training. And I don't have problems with her being slimmer...

And is it just me or Ted Jr. has a wounded ear? I noticed an up-close shot of bandage.

As for Batista moving to SD, let's hope Smackdown won't give in to the same boring title matches like Orton's title reign. Please, Vince, don't make Smackdown turn into Raw boring title reigns... For fuck's sake.

Jakob Synn
09-18-2009, 06:19 PM
What sucks is Batista will probably get a title shot or title reign due to there being not many main event babyfaces on Smackdown now that Hardy and Mysterio are out.

Mi-CroMartie
09-18-2009, 06:41 PM
What sucks is Batista will probably get a title shot or title reign due to there being not many main event babyfaces on Smackdown now that Hardy and Mysterio are out.

Let's hope Batista doesn't turn Smackdown into crappy RAW storylines much like Cena did to win WWE belt.. More smack less trash talk give more push to other middle-carders then I'll say SD is still more awesome than Raw and Miz put together..

I want JEFF AND 619 BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Although, I loved Undertaker posing as the limo driver, "Buckle up, Teddy!!" That was Freddy Kruger-ish. :p

Jakob Synn
09-18-2009, 11:18 PM
I don't think he will because he's just a filler till Mysteio comes back but I don't doubt him getting a title shot between now and then. Remember when he was talking about retiring the WWE gave him a title reign to shut him up.

Mi-CroMartie
09-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Mickie and Alicia divas title in HIAC = It's.................about................fucking. .............time.

I hope there'll be more future steel cage matches for Mickie and rest of the women's division just like TNA's Queen of the steel cage battle royal.

Jakob Synn
09-30-2009, 09:00 AM
You know that match isn't in a Hell In A Cell right? Only the DX vs Legacy, CM Punk vs The Undertaker and Orton vs Cena are in the Cell. Every other match is normal

Mi-CroMartie
09-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Then, there's no point of calling it Hell In A Cell if everything else's just regular.

Though I'm looking forward to Punk/Undertaker match.

Mi-CroMartie
10-03-2009, 07:16 AM
FINALLY THE ROCK MEMORIZED HIS ONE-LINER AND CAME BACK TO SD!!!!!!!

LOL@The Rock throwing away the script and saying, "You should do The mic turn it sideways and stick it!!!"

LMAO@The Rock's BM Punk "Bowel Movement."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Rock is the epitome of oldskool jabroni smackdown candy-ass people's champ in all SD roster. :p

I'm gonna pretend his current movies don't exist. ;)

I'm surprised they didn't include Chris Benoit tribute.

Although it brought me to tears seeing the whole SD roster crying while the bell tolls for Eddie's death. :(

And Michael Cole puking on Jericho's feet was LOL. I can't stand that Vintage word.. Good thing Hornswoggle kicked him.

I like Punk but he needs to stop that crap, "NO ALCOHOL ON SD ANNIVERSARY!" propaganda.

LOL@Teddy Long's kiss on Vickie and she rolled her eyes.. It's kinda embarassing showing Vickie on the Eddie tribute video. I also pity Chavo for having shitty feuds lately.

Although, Undertaker and HBK staring each other on 8 Man Tag was pure deja vu Wrestlemania classic.

And I don't know much history about Vickie's newbie BF wrestler "Eric" although I researched on wiki about it.

Damn, The SD cake was just too delicious!! I could eat it all up.. I'm a sucker for cakes like that.

10th Anniversary of SD was awesome although I kinda miss the John Cena of Thuganomics not this Marine-ish Hannah Montana kiddie poster boy crush for teen girls. :p

I even loved how they preview some awesome matches of old SD.

Jakob Synn
10-03-2009, 09:50 AM
I think I'm going to buy that 10 year anniversery dvd of Smackdown. I was looking at it, and I was really suprised on how many great matches they've had on there.

[youtube:fhzl3vun]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUdkYbgVvsk[/youtube:fhzl3vun]

I missed the show. I slept through it and only saw the last match :(

Mi-CroMartie
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Undertaker wins Punk's title belt. - Good.

Mickie wins - a-ok..

Jeri-show is the true stealer of this HIAC PPV.

And yes, Morrison is still IC champ..

HIAC was OK.

Jakob Synn
10-05-2009, 09:04 AM
I just love how they started with the Undertaker/Punk match. Though I think it's mainly due to the Undertaker not being fully healthy. That's the reason why the Screwjob last month, seeing as how the match only laster 8 minutes.

EDIT:

Just read this

In an update to the earlier report of an incident involving CM Punk from the recent overseas tour, it is being said the incident involved the Undertaker confronting CM Punk. The report by Dave Meltzer of WrestlingObserver.com noted that this might not be exactly how the incident transpired but this is how it was told.

The Undertaker took issue with CM Punk's appearance during the European tour and told him he needs to dress more appropriate for a World Champion and that he is representing WWE overseas. Punk's response was, "what about John Cena?"

The conversation got back to WWE management and they took it as if CM Punk feels he is a bigger star than John Cena is. The decision was then made to strip Punk of the title at last night's Hell In A Cell PPV and make it an opener.

The incident and Punk losing the title has been the talk of the Smackdown locker room over the weekend. Majority of those from the Smackdown brand were under the impression that Undertaker would win and there are some who are wondering why someone who works a limited schedule and has health issues was given the title and that it was too early to take the belt off CM Punk.

The current plan is for the Undertaker to start a program with Batista.

10-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Any of you guys know if Batista is confirmed as playing King in the new tekken movie? I heard a rumour, but can't find much about it on the net.

Mi-CroMartie
10-05-2009, 04:54 PM
^ Well, The WWE machine don't call him the Animal for nothing eh? :P

Unless, King's head will be CGI and the rest is real.. I just played Tekken 3, and King is a leopard-man hybrid.

So, he's perfect because of steroidzilla-ness in his muscle bound body.

10-05-2009, 05:09 PM
In the tekken storyline, King is a mexican wrestler, and thats just his mask. But he still makes animal noises for whatever reason. I don't watch much wrestling anymore, and don't know Batista all too well, but it seems like a decent casting if its true.

Mi-CroMartie
10-05-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411951/fullcredits#cast

I found it. No King here. :(

This one's more based on Tekken 4 and 5 I think.. Even though King's still in it, they just scrapped him aside? That sucks.

And if King and Armor King wore jaguar masks, what about the tails? Must be fake too eh?

10-06-2009, 04:23 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411951/fullcredits#cast

I found it. No King here. :(

This one's more based on Tekken 4 and 5 I think.. Even though King's still in it, they just scrapped him aside? That sucks.

And if King and Armor King wore jaguar masks, what about the tails? Must be fake too eh?

Its those crazy Japaneze. Anything can happen.

Mi-CroMartie
10-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Miz winning the u.s. title = AWWWWWWWWWWWWFFUUULL!!!!

Boooo!!! Though it was a good effort from Kofi. :(

As for Cena of losing to Orton, moving to SD or ECW will be pure booooreeedomness title reign in years to come.

I hope Cena doesn't eat everything up whether he goes to SD or ECW. HEAVEN FUCKING HELP US!!!! Y2J SAVE US!!!

Mi-CroMartie
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
As reported yesterday, WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper was recently forced to pull out of a number of previously scheduled appearances as a result of a serious illness. In a sad update on the situation, I can confirm that his cancer has returned. However, this time it’s believed to be terminal as he’s not expected to live much longer.

According to a well-placed source within World Wrestling Entertainment, Vince McMahon has informed creative to prepare to scrap a segment or two for next week’s Raw as he is planning on running a few video tributes honoring the wrestling legend — just in case.

Piper, 55, was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma in November 2006 after doctors found a cancerous tumor on a disc in his spine. Back discomfort had forced Piper to leave WWE’s tour of Europe and return to North America in order to undergo surgery. In the weeks that followed, Piper spent the majority of his time in a local hospital, undergoing extensive radiation treatment in hopes of vanquishing the cancer that had invaded his body. While the cancer would eventually disappear, as noted, it recently returned.

:( :( :( :(

WWE better have a DVD packaging for him as well in case he dies. He deserves alot more.

Jakob Synn
10-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Glad to see they're mixing up the divas. Also, I think this whole Cena leaves RAW deal is probably going to happen and he's just going to be gone for a while because he's filming a new movie soon. Who knows. I just hope they don't bring him to smackdown and ruin everything.

Mi-CroMartie
10-12-2009, 07:13 PM
^ 12 Rounds was awful. Although he's a former SD roster guy, I miss the Thuganomics Heel Cena not this Hannah Montana overhyped guy who thinks he can act. :p

I thought Melina looked better on SD feuding with McCunt. Oh well. Although I miss the Melina/Beth feud waay back when they were still tag partners.

Dronepool
10-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Bah, that Diva's title is a joke along with most of the 'divas'. I barely watch TNA, but at least TNA's female wrestlers actually do cool shit sometimes, not that I'm a fan of any of them but at least they're a bit more fun to watch, for sure.

Just about every WWE Diva match in the past few years sucked hard. I personally don't give a flying shit about any of the divas or their matches and catfights. They might be cute, but that doesn't make me interested in the bullshit filler space the WWE gives them. It just seems like "hey we got 5 minutes to kill! fuck giving a good wrestler a chance! Let's allow the cute girls to go in the ring and jump around"

And that putting 2 boring wrestlers in a 1 hour iron man match = fucking stupid.

Jakob Synn
10-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Angry prescribed?

Dronepool
10-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Angry prescribed?

Not really, just annoyed and pointing out some of the things I hate about WWE. The Divas title sounds like something People magazine would award.

Jakob Synn
10-13-2009, 03:27 PM
The Divas are annoying and pretty boring, but once in a while you'll get something cool.

It's just funny Mickie James had to job to Jillian Hall, who's essentially the New York Brawler of divas. If you don't know who the New York Brawler is, then I'll tell you that he was an infamous jobber back in the 90's.

It's also being reported that sending Mickie to Smackdown was punishment.

I've always disliked her.

Though I can say with the recent Miz push, I'm looking forward to his match with Morrison at Bragging Rights.

Mi-CroMartie
10-13-2009, 04:50 PM
And The Miz is AWWWWFULL!!!! :P

Mickie and Beth on SD = possible feuds between them and McCunt... Nothing more that I hate it's the Deadman's girlfriend necrophilia maniac. lol.

Of all the divas that can wrestle, Victoria aka Tna Tara, Katie Lea, Natalya, and Beth are good sellers in indie wrestling shows too.

And I wanna see Beth feuding with Katie Lea in case she gets to ECW roster.

[youtube:nejjilos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIeJMVwdIiU[/youtube:nejjilos]

Here's a good example of how women wrestling is done right. I've yet to see ladder matches involving these 2. And I think I just heard Katie's entrance theme!!! Manson's Tainted love cover!!!

Mi-CroMartie
10-16-2009, 05:05 PM
HOLY CRAP FUCKING SHITTING ME!!! Shane O Mac is resigning on Jan 2010!!!!!!

Here's the source:

More On Shane McMahon Leaving WWE
By Brad Ingles
Oct 16, 2009 - 4:37:52 PM

The latest on Shane McMahon leaving WWE is that it is legit, and not a storyline. WWE issued a press release on their corporate website, which gives the departure more creditability that this is in fact true.

There is no word on why Shane left the company. Vince has come down hard on his son over the past several years and it could have played a part.

Credit: ProWrestling.net

Edit: I think this is the beginning of the end for the WWE universe.. Remember when someone said that if they keep on repeating the same shitty boring matches over and over again, WWE is just fucking digging its own grave and once the ratings are shit down the drain, then WWE will REST.........................IN...............PEAC E! They'll cut off the air I suppose.

Mi-CroMartie
10-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Shane O Mac's farewell speech on WWE.com:

It is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the WWE, effective January 1, 2010.

I have never even considered a future outside the walls of the WWE. However, sometimes life takes an unexpected turn and while it is the most difficult decision I have ever made, it is time for me to move on.

First and foremost, I would like to thank my father for the incredible education working with him has provided and for giving me the opportunity to play a role in building WWE into the global phenomenon that it is today. I am extremely proud to have been the 4th generation in this business, and I am grateful for everyday I was able to work along side not only my own, but the entire WWE family.

Thank you to all of the WWE Superstars both past and present for your passion, pride and dedication. You are truly the engine of the organization and it has been a pleasure to work with, learn from and get to know all of you. Thank you for the privilege of sharing the stage with you and for allowing me to become but a momentary member of your elite brotherhood. I have so much appreciation for the many sacrifices you endure, both physically and personally, to make this business the success that it is. The respect I have for each of you is immeasurable.

Finally, there are no words to express my gratitude to WWE fans the world over for supporting this company through good times and bad and for your unbridled passion that fuels the Superstars’ performances. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to entertain you both in front of the camera and from behind the scenes. You are the greatest fans in the world.

I will always love this business and will remain a fan forever.

Shane

EDIT: If this is how you feel, I respect that. Your father made WWE but then till now, he turned it into one big pile of shit that is the PG-ratings of RAW.. SD will always have a place in my heart. Raw was McMahon's toilet seat because wrestling isn't as good as the Attitude era back then.. Good luck Shane O Mac! Keep the money comin' to us!!!

Mi-CroMartie
10-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

Among some locker room circles, both Triple H and Shawn Michaels are two of the least popular wrestlers these days. Even those who appear on SmackDown and have minimal exposure to them feel as though they are abusing their power and standing in the way of WWE elevating new stars.

The overwhelming sentiment among those in the company is that Raw's "no man's land" in the sense there are no full-fledged pushes to be had as a result of the strong influence of Hunter and Michaels, as well as Randy Orton and John Cena. Many feel if even one of these main event performers dislikes you enough to badmouth you to management, you won't be getting a push.

TNA and SD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAW. *Orton's voicebox activated* END...OF....STORY!

Dronepool
10-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Why is this shocking? Shane appears on TV once in a while anyway, I don't see it as a big loss or anything shocking. I had an "oh okay" reaction over this news.

Mi-CroMartie
10-17-2009, 01:17 AM
I would be surprised if Shane decides to go to TNA and take over Jarrett's position there like he did with WCW and will start a feud of TNA vs WWE with his dad.. That'll be something.

And SD is getting better with Morrison talking shit on RAW as a cheap SNL version. I agree.. Looved the Dirt Sheet duo making husky jokes and Mizzy Jannetty? LOL.

Yes, Morrison and Jericho speaks the truth about SD...

I'm glad Beth decided not to be a tag partner on McCunt because I know she'll turn face soon enough and Mickie will turn heel... Expect a Mickie/Beth/McCunt feud in weeks to come.

Dronepool
10-17-2009, 01:57 AM
If Shane 'feuds' with Vince, using TNA I smell a gimmick for ratings to try to make people care about wrestling again.

And yeah, Morrison is cool.

Jakob Synn
10-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Shane isn't going to TNA. He's not doing wrestling at all. He's helping fund his mother for her run for the senate. And word on the street is Beth is going to be Dolph Zigglers new girlfriend.

Jakob Synn
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM
I find it interesting that the WWE is thinking about doing a War Games pay per view like WCW did back in the day and today on the Vintage Collection they're playing a match from there.

Interesting. I really hope they do it, but I hope they take their time with it. It's obvious though if they do decide to do it that they'll have to wait a while because it's pretty much similar to the main event of Bragging Rights.

Speaking of Bragging Rights, who do you guys think will win. I want to see Smackdownwin, but I just don't know because I'm sure Triple H and Shawn Michaels have some sort of push over the result and how they rarely like to put anybody over I wouldn't be suprised if they won. Though Triple H is big on Drew McCyntyre, so who knows.

Mi-CroMartie
10-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Shane isn't going to TNA. He's not doing wrestling at all. He's helping fund his mother for her run for the senate. And word on the street is Beth is going to be Dolph Zigglers new girlfriend.

Linda McMahon for senator? How fucking shitty would that be. Maybe that explains why she made WWE a PG-rating shit show with no blood and profanity rules on Raw and SD.

As for Beth, well, good luck with Mr. Ziggles. But I'm fucking glad she didn't made friends with Michelle McCunt seeing as she just stared down at her belt and warning her that she'll not be holding that title for long. Bow down to the Glamazon SD Queen, McCunt.

Jakob Synn
10-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah I don't like McCool either. I wasn't a big fan of her even before I knew she was dating the Undertaker. She's just so full of herself and only because she knows she has the Undertaker backing her.

And yes, Linda is running for the senate. A lot of her opposition are bringing up her involvement with the WWE which is ridiculous. I'm sure if Shane is working with her he'll be able to spin it to make her look good or at least decent. Shane is good with words and being the son of Vince McMahon and looking almost identical to him I'm sure he's inherited his dad's way of spinning things in his favor.

Also, this is for you prescribed...

The next episode of SP is about the WWE. w00t w00t!!!!

Mi-CroMartie
10-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Never was a fan of South Park but I'll watch that. :p Maybe if they'll make DX jokes and some Stone Cold attitude era stuff.

Dronepool
10-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Ha, that's awesome Jakob! I'm sure it'll be a good episode.

Jakob Synn
10-20-2009, 07:50 AM
So was that Orton vs Dibasie match the most homoerotic thing you've ever seen? My girlfriend thought at one point they were going to makeout, especially after Randy tilted Ted's head.

Mi-CroMartie
10-20-2009, 08:08 AM
^ Better off Ted perhaps? lol. Anyway, from this day forward, I officially no longer consider myself a RAW fan... Yep, Cena and Orton HHH and Legacy feuds are starting to get nowhere except for the U.S. belt with Miz but I don't like him and yes, he's AWWWWWWWWWWWFUUULL.

From this day forward, I fully pledge allegiance to the SD team with Y2J and Kane... Fuck Raw. They don't stand a chance. Bring it biatches!!!

Jakob Synn
10-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Raw does suck but Smackdown fucked up this week

Mi-CroMartie
10-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Fucked up or not, I heard some fan sources say that Undertaker may have backstage power over the others but he lets them give a little push for the titles. At least, he doesn't have to get looong boring title reigns unlike Orton and the rest of the RAW guys, but I just hope Batista doesn't have looooong title reign otherwise SD will become another piss poorer mirror image of RAW.

And yes, I have much respect for Undertaker to give the rest of the other roster guys more screentime.

I wish I could e-mail Undertaker to break up with that McCunt girlfriend. She's the other reason SD is fucked in the women's division. :p

Jakob Synn
10-22-2009, 09:22 AM
No from what you hear about the Undertakers demeanor with backstage pull he totally doesn't have an ego, but I'm sure if you push him the wrong way then you're in shit.

Also, I'm guessing you heard that Nigel McGuiness of ROH was suppose to sign with the WWE but they stalled to long so now he's in TNA. He'll be on tonights impact.

EDIT: Also, I didn't catch all of RAW but I saw that Kofi is talking in a normal voice now instead of a Jamacian accent and that's because the WWE is saying he's from South Africa instead of Jamacia. That makes Triple H's comment about his accent disappearing so much better.

And one more thing... Rumors are swirling that Shane might not be working with his mother but possibly will go into a career of promoting MMA. Shane's a giant fan of MMA so it wouldn't be to suprising.

It's being said that Shane decided to jump out of the family buisness just as the WWE ship has sailed so he doesn't go with it.

It seems to me that Shane enjoys the Attitude era.

I think in one or two more years that we'll see the WWE go back to a 14 rating.

Mi-CroMartie
10-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Batista turned heel on Rey... I don't care if I hate heels or whatnot, but one thing's for sure.

Batista + 619 = upcoming SD classic feud.

Miz def. Morrison = I'M THE MIZ AND I'M AWWWWWWWWWWFFFUUUULLL!!!!

SD Diva trio = I have a feeling McCunt losing the belt to Beth, Natalya or Mickie seeing as how the 2 of them stared each other down after the match.. Expect those 3 plus Mickie catfighting the belt in coming weeks on SD.. Better watch your back, Michelle McBitch... The Glamazon will be queen of SD soon.

Mi-CroMartie
10-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Wow, did I just became some sort of "prophet" here? I've said in this thread a million times that SD is the most awesome show and million miles ahead of Raw?

TEAM SD WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice trophy... Fuck off RAW... SD is the superior brand.... Same goes for my lovely Beth with the SD divas.. Fuck Michelle. Get Beth and Natalya a match and you'll have a new queen on SD. :)

Jakob Synn
10-26-2009, 08:48 AM
I'm suprised Smackdown won. Not because I don't lke them, because I do but because I thought they'd want RAW to win because how McMahon always says it's the flagship show.

Also, I'm disappointed with Cena getting the title. It's like fucking jesus! How many times can you go through the Cena, Orton, Triple H merry-go-round with the title on RAW.

Also I'm guessing with the Undertaker winning that they're going start his feud with Jericho and that would mean Jerishow is going to lose their tag team belts.

And finally, I'm kind of proud of the Smackdown writers turning Batista heel. I mean, I still hate him but it's always nice to see someone who's been face for a while now turn heel.

Mi-CroMartie
10-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Also, I'm disappointed with Cena getting the title. It's like fucking jesus! How many times can you go through the Cena, Orton, Triple H merry-go-round with the title on RAW.

Yeah well, better than Cena "leaving" Raw. Otherwise, he might spread that stupid looooong title reign curse on SD or ECW... So yeah, Cena should stay on stupid Raw.

And I noticed about Steamboat and Mysterio. I have NEVER EEEEEVER saw them turned heel once throughout their careers. Wow. What a world record. The looooongest face characters of WWE history I might say.

Although, I hate Miz winning over Morrison.

Batista was a heel before and had a few feuds with Mysterio somewhere in 2002-2003 I think.

So expect another awesome SD feud in the coming weeks.

Dronepool
10-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Ha, Kofi is awesome for screwing up the car.

Jakob Synn
10-27-2009, 07:27 AM
I didn't even read the part about Show turning on Team Raw when reading the results. Whoops. I kind of thought something like that would happen when he first stated he wanted to be on the team.

The ending of Raw was horribly predictable.

Loved Jericho with his trophy. Also, sucks Show is getting a shot at Taker for the title. Lame! I guess they're really holding onto the hopes of Jericho vs Edge at Wrestlemania so they don't want to put him in anything too serious. Though I foresee them losing the belts soon.

Hope to see Kofi/Orton fued soon.

consummate
10-27-2009, 10:20 AM
It fucking sucks now.

The only thing that would make me regularly watch it is if it didn't suck, OR if John Cena was in the ring getting assraped by Mysterio! Right there on the fucking canvas!

Jakob Synn
10-27-2009, 12:37 PM
This just in...

Hulk Hogan signs with TNA.

Holy balls sweat!!

I mean it's nothing crazy because Hogan sucks in the ring, but just his star power is going to bring so much to TNA. Let's hope it doesn't get fucked up.

Also, I'm reading that Mickie James is looking to do a country album.

EDIT: And Bischoff is coming to TNA with Hogan.

Mi-CroMartie
10-27-2009, 05:15 PM
If Mickie is doing a country album, that'll be another sign of "Goodbye WWE, hello country music awards shows."

Hogan + Bischoff + TNA = awesome... Say what you will about Hogan, he's always been a "classic" wrestler to me. Right up there with Ultimate Warrior. :p I don't give 2 shits about his shitty reality show or his wife and daughter.

Wonder if Bischoff will start another classic feud like when ECW used to have a rivalry with WWE rosters. I'll never forget that ECW One Night Stand with SD and Raw are the "invaders" of the show.

Dronepool
10-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Hogan and Eric? Good. I'm not a big fan of either but this will bring more fame to TNA and hopefully create competition that will make the WWE care about having better shows.

Jakob Synn
10-27-2009, 05:41 PM
There are also rumors that Ric Flair might follow Hogan and Eric in signing with TNA.

I just hope like Prescribed, that this can create some competition because TNA does have better younger wrestlers than the WWE.

Mi-CroMartie
10-27-2009, 05:48 PM
^ So much for the "I'm retired and can't wrestle anymore" storyline. :p

Jakob Synn
10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Yeah, Flair is really looking like a fool now, especially if he signed with TNA.

Mi-CroMartie
10-29-2009, 05:19 PM
According to WrestleZone.com's own Mark Madden, TNA will be adding a second weekly show to their television schedule. When, you ask? Monday nights from 8:00-10:00PM ET head-to-head with WWE's RAW.

While the time frame of when this will happen isn't confirmed, we can report exclusively that a second show on Monday's from 8-10PM ET is in the plans right now.

We should have more on this breaking story soon. Keep checking back to the site for more information.

Do I have this tingly feeling that it'll be like WCW vs WWE all over again then is this how the show gets off the air? Unless, TNA has more people watching it and if WWE loses the ratings, then the whole RAW can REST......................................IN...... ................PEACE....

Jakob Synn
11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
-- There is a glitch in the new SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 video game where one can create a Diva that is pantyless in the "Create a Superstar" mode. Players have been uploading videos of their creations to YouTube, but THQ is having them quickly removed.

Makes me want the game that much more!

Mi-CroMartie
11-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Speaking of pantyless divas and Mickie doing a country album, I just found this:

[youtube:36y0kvyu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8XWHRmu1K8[/youtube:36y0kvyu]

CM Punk can sing??! O_____O

Jericho goes ah ah a hah ahah.... LOL.

Dronepool
11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
-- There is a glitch in the new SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 video game where one can create a Diva that is pantyless in the "Create a Superstar" mode. Players have been uploading videos of their creations to YouTube, but THQ is having them quickly removed.

Makes me want the game that much more!

I never created a Diva, but it is a fun game, it's a lot better than watching RAW or SD. Much more fun, especially with downloadable stories you can get, some of them are really cool.

Jakob Synn
11-06-2009, 06:05 PM
So I've been thinking about it lately and I think Smackdown putting the title on the Undertaker was a dumb move. I mean first off, he doesn't work house shows and it seems his only title defenses lately are triple threats or fatal four ways meaning he doesn't have to do as much work as compared to a singles match.

Dronepool
11-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Smackdown is on now, but I don't care to put it on. Meh. Don't care if it's better than RAW, I'm not in the mood for it. I can get the little satisfaction I get from it by reading the results.

Mi-CroMartie
11-06-2009, 06:52 PM
^ Sadly, I can't say the same thing even if you enjoyed Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 game. Most people complain that the 6 diva battle royal is not available on it. And they can't even have tag matches made of 6 or something..

Sure, it's a lot of fun playing the game but there are others who also complain that the wrestlers' moves are "repetitive."

Anyway, I might try to play it on some mall or arcade for an hour. Because as usual, I can't afford to buy a PS3 or X-Box here.. I'm a piss poor middle class money guy. :P

And yes, I'm looking forward to Undertaker in triple threat with Jerishow.

Also, SD and TNA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAW. Nuff said.

Dronepool
11-06-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm poor to, I'm not even considered middle class here, we're more like lower-middle class or lower class.

But yeah, I don't even have to watch WWE to enjoy these games. The game is fun, you can create stories and download stories and created wrestlers/celebs/some comic characters online. Some of the moves get repetitive but you can always edit the move sets to make them less typical.. I like making wrestlers bleed a lot though :) the blood spreads all over the ring and on you- it's cool.

and as for the 6 diva battle royal, I couldn't care less. I never even use the Diva's :)

TNA is getting better than WWE though, I like the attitudes and atmosphere that they have, better than the pussy pg atmosphere that WWE has.

I just don't care about the story lines because 50% of the wrestlers are new faces to me. And the beautiful people are 2 annoying bitches, gimmick or no gimmick....

Mi-CroMartie
11-06-2009, 10:07 PM
And what's up with these new jobber divas Beth Phoenix is having? Probably it's a sign of hiring new girls from indie wrestling shows which I think in my opinion have descent not great talent but still.

Although I heard Matt Striker commenting about that black chick named Jenny which Beth just defeated last week and he said that they're childhood rival student wrestlers before? Interesting..

As for the current jobber diva called Brittany, I read she came from FCW.. Haha. Isn't that where they even featured TNA's Taylor Wilde cos I just saw her on youtube and yes she's a former FCW girl..

Oh well. At least, these newbie jobber divas are just a preoccupation of Beth's "warm-up feud" with Michelle McCunt or Mickie otherwise they'll have the same repetitive storyline of Cena Orton HHH etc...

Oh well. Of all the divas, The Glamazon and Katie Lea are the only ones that stand out... As I said before, they're good sellers in indie shows too.

As for TNA's Beautiful People, c'mon droney boy!!! You love to bury your face in their asses wouldn't you? ;)

Admit it, you love staring at Velvet's ass everytime she wiggles it on the ring apron! :p

Dronepool
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
^ Well as long as they don't act all snotty, I wouldn't mind :-P

Mi-CroMartie
11-07-2009, 05:43 AM
The real highlights of SD:

Morrison/Cryme Tyme got pwned by Hart Dynasty and Dolph. They make great chemistry in the ring.

Mike Knox and Rey = I wish it didn't end. :)

Batista and Matt = Bad-ass animal brutality with the monitor. Ow! And ironic how the fans wanted to Batista bomb Matt but noooo... Probably his finisher belongs when he was still a face then. Hmmm.

LOL moment: CM Punk freakout on R-Truth winning. WASSUP!??! YOU GOT PUNKED?!

Dronepool
11-08-2009, 05:11 PM
I thought this was interesting. A bit oldish, but still.

[youtube:2riej84x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFq6KDaAt7w&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2riej84x]

Mi-CroMartie
11-08-2009, 05:51 PM
The comment where he made, "Who am I gonna face next? Batista or Mark Henry?" Is exactly how I feel about RAW lately. Well, SD may have some same old feuds but at least they're just giving others a little "push" for the titles at least.

And yes, TNA really cares about the health conditions of wrestlers. Now, I understand why wrestlers in WWE drop dead like flies because of too much work and being on the road..

Mi-CroMartie
11-10-2009, 07:35 PM
First time I heard of a triple threat tag match. Looking forward to that...

I could care less of Cena but I'm all for Undertaker in that one.. Hehe. Unlikely tag team ally.

Jakob Synn
11-10-2009, 08:08 PM
The first Survivor Series had a mathch with 16 wrestlers all together. Two teams of 8 and 4 teams of two. I saw that match a couple weeks ago on Vintage Collection and I thought to myself they could never pull that off now-a-days.

Dronepool
11-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Yeah, the Triple Threat Tag sounds pretty unique for a Raw event.... how long before all hell breaks loose? 2 minutes? 5 minutes? What time will they start it? I'm betting at the last 10-15 minutes with 1 commercial break in the middle.

any bets? :-P

I hope the WWE go back to TV14 after Linda's election. If not, I hope that TNA obliterate them in ratings.

Jakob Synn
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/j/jeffh ... y1/001.jpg (http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/j/jeffhardy/gallery/screencaps/1/gallery1/001.jpg)

For some reason I cant post this pic because it says at the top of the page that "It's not possible to determine the dimensions of the image"

But it's a small photo o_O

EDIT:

Just found this

[youtube:1cm948pm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so4N2iCsCK8[/youtube:1cm948pm]

Mi-CroMartie
11-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Judging from that video, I think Mickie was still in her pre-TNA era. She used to be Alexis Laree as Raven's gf or something. :p

[youtube:1s7n136l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joF-82nN_A4[/youtube:1s7n136l]

She looks like Amanda from the Saw trilogy! And uhhhh, LOL@Mickie looking at the "I love boobies" sign... She's probably saying in her mind, "Fuck off, perv!"

I think Jeff's photo is the new short hair right? I saw it... I miss the headbanging entrance of him, thanks to Punk.

Jakob Synn
11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Yes, that's Jeff's new lame short haircut.

The Mickie James clip is from 2000

Mi-CroMartie
11-11-2009, 11:48 PM
From Pwmaina.com

"World Wrestling Entertainment issued a SEC filing this evening mentioning that Linda McMahon has resigned as a Director of the Company "due to the continuing demands on her time resulting from her campaign for the United States Senate, representing the State of Connecticut."

EDIT: Now if only HBK would stop being a Jesus freak in the ring and DX should be back in the attitude era in no time.

Let's hope that's a sign WWE will be PG-rating free in weeks to come.

Jakob Synn
11-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Doubt it. If anything it'll most likely start happening after the campaign is over and who knows if it will happen because Vince seems pretty high on this PG shit, but if ratings keep going the way they do I wouldn't be suprised if in a few months things start changing.

Dronepool
11-12-2009, 07:19 PM
RAVEN IS BACK!

I like Raven... oh yeah!

Mi-CroMartie
11-12-2009, 07:36 PM
P3L: How is your wound?

Edge: I am currently in therapy, and it takes time, but I'm on track now. Before therapy I couldn't do anything, but now I can wear shoes and walk normally, It feels good!

P3L: Was it a difficult period?

Edge: This is a painful severe injury, I picked up during a house show in San Diego. The Achilles tendon is the largest tendon in the body, and you use it for everything! Before the injury I didn't realize things like rotating, climbing stairs, basic movements put so much strain on the Achilles tendon. So whenever it gets touched, it completely limits your movement. It's extremely frustrating at first, But now, I can put weight on it, I can push it loads. It's still weak, but it will become stronger.

P3L: Do you think we will see you back in the ring next year?

Edge: Yes, it will be next year, not before. I hope to return in time for Wrestlemania, and even before, but right now it is too early to be sure. It is now 4 months that I'm wounded, and doctors recommend a recovery between 6 and 9 months.

P3L: What do you about Jericho's decision to replace you with Big Show?

Edge: It's a very good choice, you'll think twice before messing with jericho now, it's always good to have the Big Show with you! If I had to choose a partner, I think it would be him or the Undertaker. These guys can effectively protect you, Jericho is very smart and calculating so it is a good choice. Who knows, myabe I'll have to pass the giant before facing Jericho when I come back!

P3L: That might be difficult!

Edge: Yeah, But If I face Jericho when I return it will be very good

P3L: Several WWE wrestlers communicate using social networks like Twitter, will we be seeing Edge on Twitter

Edge: I don't even know what Twitter is! The Computer is too complicated for me, I mean, I read books, write but I don't use a keyboard. Even when I wrote my book, I wrote it by hand. To be honest, I don't even want people to know what I'm doing during the day!

Some guys say "I'm at the grocery store", "I'm at the beach", Who Cares!? So no, I do not Twitter.

Mi-CroMartie
11-14-2009, 05:39 AM
Kane and Undertaker vs Jerishow = BEYOND awesome... Although, they had feuds before with each other and of course I'll never forget that Undertaker vs the fake Taker...

And did I just hear Undertaker yelling, "BOOO!!!" on Jericho when he got up to chokeslam him? That was LOL.

Morrisson and Ziggler on double count = WTF?! I didn't want it to end.. But that was brutal landing on the barrier both of them. I could even hear the bones cracking on my headphones!! OUCH!!!

Drew McIntyre and Finlay is another example of SD living up to its brand. Fucking bad-ass. I read somewhere in history that Ireland and Scotland used to be rivals in war.. European wrestlers make good sellers as heels and faces too.

Finally, Natalya is getting screentime on her own against Mickie and kudos for bringing back Uncle Bret's sharpshooter. And Layla and McCunt are trying to be like a snotty piss poor version of TNA's Beautiful People. I hate distractions especially I don't like Mickie's clothes getting torn.. Fuck them.

And Beth's matches are starting to look less like shitty Raw's diva matches and more of a decent indie wrestling show. Although I've yet to see some jobber diva fight back at least. Nice neckbreaker on the turnbuckle. That's impressive.

Looking forward to Mr. 619 vs The Animal on Survivor Series.

All in all, I looved Jericho's match ending with Kane's reunion plus Punk's feuding with Truth is cool.

In short, SMACKDOWN IS THE A-SHOW OF 2009!!!!

*Orton voicebox activated*

END............OF................ STORY!!!!!!!

Jakob Synn
11-16-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm really digging the new entrance area of RAW. It's very old school.

Dronepool
11-16-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm really digging the new entrance area of RAW. It's very old school.

Ditto. It looks better.

It's also like 8 or 9 miles away from me, MSG that is.

*Wow, RAW was actually good for like the what, the second or third time this year? This was the best RAW of the year so far, probably.

Kofi was awesome. And the last match was actually pretty good. I liked the Tombstone on Cena :)

Mi-CroMartie
11-17-2009, 04:47 AM
The only thing Raw was good is because of Undertaker's presence and pwned Cena with a tombstone. Which means that Smackdown is the superior and Undertaker was making a statement to the Raw roster. May Raw REST...IN.........PEACE!!!

I still have doubts Raw will be as good as SD. But for now, I'm fucking glad Undertaker turned heel on Cena. Haha.

And, where's grotesk_faery? Did she get banned? Or probably crying in the corner that her hero Cena has been pwned. :p

I miss grotesk_faery's posts about how HBK and Cena are her sex poster boys. lol.

Mi-CroMartie
11-17-2009, 04:52 AM
Btw, the new Raw theme music sucks.. It's Nickelback shit!!

Jakob Synn
11-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Btw, the new Raw theme music sucks.. It's Nickelback shit!!

Yeah but it fits. I like so I don't care, though I do like some Nickelback.

So I'm guessing with Rey Mysterios injury and upcoming surgrey he will probably get destroyed at Survivor Series and disappear for a while. Interesting. Makes me wonder who they're going to get the fill in for him. I mean they don't have that many headling faces on Smackdown. The Big Show will probably turn face at Survivor Series after getting screwed by Jericho. Who knows.

Also, MiCro, I've read that they might be laying the foundation for a Undertaker vs Cena at WM 27. It's still in talks but that could be for the tombstone on Monday.

Also, why is everybody freaking over that whole Hogan/Flair stunt? Is it because it's not the WWE so they have to cry wolf and call it fake and lame. Of course it was fake, but they were building some sort of story for the Hogan/Flair match.

Mi-CroMartie
11-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah well, I read Jericho's twitter thinks that Hogan/Flair incident was real to him. :p

Probably Batista's gonna win at Survivor.

If Cena's in it for the title with Taker, I'm gonna implode!!!

ipwnmyself
11-20-2009, 10:52 AM
holy shit the kane and undertaker entrance was epic

Jakob Synn
11-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Yeah well, I read Jericho's twitter thinks that Hogan/Flair incident was real to him. :p

Well Hogan stated it was all a show, though there's so many stories going around saying it was real. It's wierd.

Mi-CroMartie
11-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Kane/Undertaker + Jeri-Show match ending = classic SD episode!!!

Although there are few LOL moments that make SD worthwhile:

Punk getting trashed by Truth with cigs whiskey and pills...

Jericho getting scared shitless of a blackout caused by Show turning off the lights. HAHAHAHAHA.

And Batista chasing Mysterio around after the match. LOL.

But Mickie shouldn't cry... It's just a lame stupid pig joke.

As for Ziggler and Morrisson, it was good.

So was Finlay and Drew.. Love the Scotland/Ireland feud lately. Bad-ass brawl indeed.

Mi-CroMartie
11-21-2009, 05:34 AM
[youtube:37w3r8wi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Z5xaqW-00[/youtube:37w3r8wi]

This happened after SD went off the air. Yes, this is 11/17/09 taping..

Why can't wrestlers do this on-air as well?

Jericho owns!

LOL@YOU WANT CIGARETTE?!?!?!

Jakob Synn
11-22-2009, 03:05 AM
I feel bad for CM Punk having to make R-Truth look good instead of being in a title race. Why did he have to bitch about Cenas attire to the Undertaker. Dumbass!

Word going around is that Taker is keeping the belt till the Rumble where he'll drop it to Batista.

While I'm not totally against that if Batista is a badass heel, I'm totally against not giving it to Jericho.

Something's going to happen at Survivor Series to break up Jerishow and put the Undertaker and Jericho in a feud. Though who knows... If they want to go with the whole Cena vs Undertaker Wrestlemania match maybe they shouldn't do a feud with Jericho. I dunno... Who knows. If I was writing, I would make the Jericho vs Undertaker feud last a few months or so.

And also MiCro I've been reading that if they're going to do the Undertaker vs Cena at Wrestlemania 26, they might have to turn Cena heel which McMahon doesn't want to do because of how much merch he sells. Though I have a totally different thought, I think that maybe, just maybe that if Cena turned heel (correctly, not just some lame way) that he could possibly be the next Stone Cold. I mean I wouldn't expect Cena to be heel long, but I still think people would eat him up as a heel just as much as a face like Stone Cold was back in the day.

Jakob Synn
11-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Wow! That was an interesting RAW. It's nice to see them doing something different.

Mi-CroMartie
11-24-2009, 05:18 PM
I didn't expect Maryse's comeback in a turkey suit. I wanna eat her! :p

Jakob Synn
11-25-2009, 12:49 PM
http://www.dlisted.com/files/imagecache/photo-preview/files/galleries/hulkass1.jpg

Mi-CroMartie
11-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Wow. Festus as a heel and I don't know what to make of his finisher on Matt. Looks bad-ass. :) No more retarded open mouth tongue sticking out gimmick. :P

And no more biscuits and gravy for that guy.

Jakob Synn
11-28-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm glad. He deserves more. I always find it interesting when the WWE writers can write a new gimmick for a wrestler that already had an established story. Though I'm afraid it will turn into a total Shawn Michaels/Diesal storyline, though that won't happen for a long time so let's hope they do a lot of good with it before that happens.

I'm disppointed with Batista getting a title shot, but let's face it he's one of the only main event heels on SD. So it's no suprise.

I'm reading that the Undertaker won't drop the belt until the Rumble which is interesting. I almost thought for a second that after Raw had that whole "No one who has won a WWE title get a title match" gimmick that SD would follow which got me excited just thinking of the match-ups but then I realized it's probably better that SD doesn't copy RAW every time.

Though it confuses me that Vickie left to be with her kids but returned months later? Does she need the money? It's wierd. I'm just glad they are getting rid of Eric Escobar. I didn't like him. He had no charisma.

Mi-CroMartie
11-28-2009, 12:59 AM
Eric and Vickie's breakup on SD was just a piss poorer sequel to the Edge wedding soap opera.

And Vickie's squealy piggy voice on Eric was fucking hurting my headset alot... Dammit.. Can't she talk without being sounding like a fucking wild pig? LOL.

I love Batista as a non-talkative commentator at ringside for 2 weeks. I always get a giggle out of Matt Striker sitting 3 feet away from him in the commentator desk... Batista is a better heel when he's not talkative in his promos most of the time. I'll give him that.

I find it ironic how Matt tells Punk he doesn't know anything about Jeff's lifestyle yet I read the article about Jeff's drug arrest.. Fucking hahaa..

As of today, I declare Punk as MY NEW ROLE MODEL straight edge person.. I'm straight edge myself. :P Although I drink wine during New Year. Still, I'm sorry if Punk disappoints me as a moderate drinker of wine. LOL.

Jakob Synn
12-02-2009, 05:02 PM
After reading this I don't expect Cena to lose the title at TLC.

As seen last night on Raw, Carlito made his surprise return to television after a near three-month absence by mouthing off the John Cena. Considering he also worked house shows over the weekend, from the surface, it would appear that "he's back." That is actually not the case.

While plans can always change considering he's not yet been released, Carlito is not being brought back as a regular at this point; he was merely used because he's considered "throwaway" talent nowadays and they didn't want Cena burying an active wrestler. However, Vince McMahon found Carlito to be quite useful in getting his message across to the locker room.

During the segment, Carlito admitted that were Cena to lose at WWE's upcoming Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view, he and, allegedly, a host of other wrestlers would cheer at the tops of their lungs. The Caribbean Superstar then described how he and others are tired of always seeing Cena's name atop the marquee and featured on all of the merchandise. Before Carlito could spit his trademark apple in The Champ's face, though, Cena beat him down and threw him over the top rope, effectively burying him.

The segment was designed as a "worked-shoot" as McMahon is upset with certain wrestlers in the locker room trashing the company's franchise player behind his back. Hence, the segment took place in order to send a message to "the boys" — quit speaking ill of Cena. What Carlito said during his promo last night very much rings true; there's a number of wrestlers resentful of Cena's position in the company and they would love nothing more than to see him knocked down.

As far as Carlito is concerned, he appeared in exchange for McMahon helping his father out with his Puerto Rican based wrestling promotion.

Mi-CroMartie
12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/MJB01333333/CenaSucks.jpg

Vince and Cena can fuck each other's asses... I'm totally done watching PPVs that have Cena always win..

Jakob Synn
12-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Cena's the Hulk Hogan of the new millenium

Mi-CroMartie
12-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Comparing him to Hogan is blasphemy! :P

And how about Orton as the new Stone Cold since stupid Cole call him, "THE VIPER?"

Mi-CroMartie
12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
UPDATED: Former WWE star Umaga seriously ill, hospitalised
Friday December 4, 2009 BY Phil Lowe

Former WWE star Umaga, real name Eddie Fatu, is seriously ill in a Houston hospital with fears for his life.

Details on what happened aren’t fully known at time of writing, but a source close to the 36-year-old told iFight365.com that he had been found at home by his wife, unable to breath and bleeding from the nose.

From what we know, he was taken to a local hospital in his hometown of Houston, Texas, where he was placed on a life support machine before being removed around mid-afternoon local time.

Some websites have this evening reported that the one-time WrestleMania headlined had died while earlier today, several wrestlers who were close to Fatu had wrote messages on their Twitter page regarding their friend, including Bobby Lashley, who wrote: “Very sad day today. A good friend is gone.”

Fatu, who left WWE in June of this year, had just finished working the Hulkamania tour in Australia in the last week. He had left the company after a second violation of WWE’s Wellness Policy and when refusing to enter rehabilitation (as per the Policy for a second strike) was released.

Our best wishes go out to the friends and family of Eddie Fatu at this time.

– Jim Ross confirmed on his web site www.jrsbarbq.com (http://www.jrsbarbq.com) that Edward “Umaga” Fatu has been removed from life support.

” I was informed by someone who has spoken to a Fatu family member that Eddie has been removed from life support and his condition is obviously grave. Unfortunately, one can expect more bad news to be released imminently because the doctor's are asking his family to say their goodbye's “
Phil Lowe
phil@ifight365.com

Godspeed Umaga. :(

:(

Mi-CroMartie
12-04-2009, 04:29 PM
What's scary is that he DIED ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :O

Dronepool
12-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Damn :-\

Mi-CroMartie
12-05-2009, 05:05 AM
I wonder if they'll do Umaga tribute video in weeks to come despite he was a total heel all the time.

Anyway, this week's Smackdown was brutal yet awesome..

Morrison and McIntyre: I see a decent feud that will make Drew the new IC champ. Fucking bad-ass brawl inside and out of the ring.

Same goes with Batista and Undertaker's ending.. Looking forward to street fight with Rey next week.

As for triple threat women's champ contender, Mickie needs to get back that belt from McCunt. Although I love to see Mickie's next match with Natalya or Beth. Either way, I think Beth and Natalya make a decent feud or tag match perhaps despite they have the same height. Hehe.

Kane and Mike Knox = OK good match.

CM Punk and Festus aka Luke Gallos promo = First time I've heard Festus talk in a normal way instead of the silent retard. And did I just notice Punk's praying pose kind of Manson-ish there? Hehe.

Although it's kind of awkward to see Vickie using Hart Dynasty to beat Eric Essssscobar.. Good fucking riddance to that guy..

Mi-CroMartie
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
– WWE’s annual Tribute to the Troops event was held today with reader Trooperh sending in the following note:“During the tribute to the troops taping earlier today, Cena did a promo with Sheamus and said when “I [Cena] get my rematch”…. Neither came down with the belt, but, since the tribute show airs 6 days after the PPV, it seems like they may be foreshadowing that Sheamus is going to win at the PPV.”

EDIT: Raw just imploded itself. Yes, I'd rather see an Irish James Hetfield doppelganger with the WWE belt. In fact, Sheamus does like look like him when he was still in the Load-Reload era. I think.

http://www.rockmusic.org/metallica/fotos/hetfield.jpg

Mi-CroMartie
12-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Oh and another about Umaga, he was supposed to be scheduled as a Royal Rumble participant next year. So, he was supposed to make a comeback.. Too bad he died. :(

Mi-CroMartie
12-13-2009, 03:08 AM
LOL moments from this week's SD:

R-Truth: WASSUP?!?!?!?!?! *hits Punk with the mic* after saying, "DON'T BUY THAT DVD STUFF OF HARDY!!"

And, Morrison doing a Braveheart with Drew. Hahah. Wow. He speaks perfect Scottish accent.

LOL@"Pulling the head out of McMahon's arse just to endorse a superstar like you!"

I don't know where they're going with Kane and Mike Knox feud lately. Seems bad-ass with that match too.

Also, loved SD's ending with Undertaker having chair pwnage on Batista... Poor Rey though. :(

I can't wait when Mickie gets her title back. I'd rather prefer her or Beth anyday except that McCunt bitch.

Mi-CroMartie
12-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Sheamus winning Cena's belt = Wanna bet a Cena rematch clause and the champ is here all over again plotline bullshit.

McCunt beating Mickie = Probably just got a backstage humping from her necrophiliac BF or should I say, Twilight deadman poser, Undertaker. :p

Christian retaining belt = BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRING...

Morrison losing the IC belt to Drew = Didn't see that one coming. Oh well. Like I said, it's nice to have a title push to other "newbie" faces for once.

Zsa Zsa
12-13-2009, 08:02 PM
So... Is a Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy shirt rare, or something? I know they weren't mass produced... My dad got it for me when he went to San Antonio for buisness. I can't remember the exact details. There are none on eBay. Am I sitting on a gold mine? (It's also signed by him, too. :3)

Mi-CroMartie
12-13-2009, 08:12 PM
^ Is that you, grotesk_faery? ;)

Zsa Zsa
12-13-2009, 08:14 PM
^ Is that you, grotesk_faery? ;)

Nope. This is bawkz/lunchbox1113/me.

Jakob Synn
12-14-2009, 10:17 AM
So I read that on the color commentary last night at TLC, Matt Stryker said this was the first time someone who was born outside of the U.S. was WWE champ since Yokozuna. I guess they forgot Edge and Bret Hart.

Mi-CroMartie
12-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Ha, if I were a commentator, I would have said, "This is the first time a Scottish superstar has won the WWE title." Unless, there are some Scottish wrestlers who won IC belts before.

And DX winning the unified tag belts was fucking shocker!!! I was expecting Jerishow to win despite they beaten every tag team in PPVs lately.

I feel bad for Mickie losing. McCunt's title reign is starting to look like the Orton slut sideshow. No offense to the necrophiliac BF, Taker. :p

Jakob Synn
12-15-2009, 10:20 AM
I think the reason for Jerishow losing the titles is that they're going to start working on an Edge vs Jericho program for a while. It's been said that Edge is actually ahead of schedule.

Jakob Synn
12-24-2009, 08:10 AM
So who's excited for Bret Harts return????

I know I am!

Mi-CroMartie
12-24-2009, 08:40 AM
ME TOO!!!! I can imagine Bret Hart having a emotional reunion with his niece Natalya and I can see it all now. Bret Hart as the heel leader of THE HART DYNASTY. That'll be fucking beyond awesome..

As the Hart Dynasty says, "WE'RE BETTER THAN THE REST!!! PERIOD!!!!!"

lol.

Jakob Synn
12-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah, but that's Smackdown. I mean it would be obvious for him to align himself with the Hart Dynasty, but let's face it, they've got their own thing going and it's working for them. Let Bret try to help Raw.

No one's confirming yet when he'll appear but rumor has it that it's the Jan 4th show that rivals TNA's monday night Hogan debut. Hopefully they go with the rumors and let Bret be general manager for a while but I doubt that will happen if he debuts before Jan. 11 because apparently Mike Tyson is scheduled to host that night of RAW.

I mean I'm getting really sick of the whole guest host thing. It's getting pretty bad. I mean the Johnny Damon one was probably the worst and it doesn't help when most hosts can't project in front of a live audience.

Jakob Synn
12-24-2009, 10:08 AM
It's been confirmed by DirectTV!!! :p

Warning: The following contains a major *SPOILER* for the January 4th edition of WWE RAW:

It's been rumored for several weeks that WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has signed a new short-term contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and will be returning as an on-air character in early 2010. There has been a great deal of speculation that Bret Hart will make his WWE return on the January 4th edition of WWE RAW, the night TNA Wrestling goes head-to-head with RAW for the first time ever.

Cable provider DirecTV has released its preview for the January 4th RAW and confirms that the Hitman will in fact be hosting RAW that night. Their preview reads:

"Shocking Guest Host Bret The Hitman Hart returns to confront Mr. McMahon."

Dronepool
12-24-2009, 04:53 PM
I hope he kicks Vince's ass. Vince should take a chair shot and sharpshooter for ratings.

Mi-CroMartie
12-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah, unless Vince pulls another stupid "Montreal screwup" and watch all hell breaks loose as JR would say. :P

As Natalya would say in her WWE debut promo, "YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU GO DOWN WITH THE REST!!!"

ipwnmyself
01-02-2010, 12:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzF_pgSAGLA&feature=player_embedded

Wow was looking back at wrestle mania 20 and stumbled upon this.. cant believe the two champions that night are gone now.

Mi-CroMartie
01-02-2010, 04:38 AM
All SD matches today were just cool.

Morrison and Drew beating the crap on each other after the match. And did Morrison just pulled a Bret Hart on a fan by giving him his extra shady glasses or what? That was just reminiscent of the Hitman giving his pink and black shades to fanboys and girls alike.

Rey beating Jericho was also shades of their previous feud about him and his mask on the line besides the IC title.

And CM Punk being a straightedge self-righteous douche with his anti drug promo was just bad-ass wicked.. I even loved it even more when he pissed off the whole audience of breaking New Year Resolutions and the recital allegiance to straightedge was pure LOL gold.

HOLY FUCKING CRAP... For once, SD divas roster is becoming brutal. Beth pwning the shit on Michelle Layla and Mickie of course after the match = 2010 DIVA MOMENT OF THE YEAR. Hands down.

And, how much is that "I LOVE GLAMAZON" shirt on WWE Shop? I wanna buy it! I'm now officially a GLAMADDICT.

I'm fucking glad Beth kicked the shit out of Michelle and Layla. Always hated those 2 bitches. Despite I was expecting Mickie and Beth a tag team duo and make peace with each other. Haha.

BETH PHOENIX = SD QUEEN GODDESS WONDER WOMAN UBER DIVA... Beth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McCunt, Layla, and Mickie.

And I'm expecting a triple threat of Beth, Mickie and Michelle in weeks to come for that women's title. Fuck McCunt.. Laycool? How about Laycool OFF.

Jakob Synn
01-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Apparently the Hart Dynasty was called up to RAW this upcoming Monday. Ooooooo... I seriously can't wait for Monday night. Both shows. Apparently Angelina Love has re-signed with TNA and will be coming back this Monday. It seems a lot of people don't like Lacey Von Erich, so one would think they're going to kick her out of the Beautiful People to bring back Angelina.

I am very excited, I have no idea what's going to happen.

Dronepool
01-03-2010, 10:32 PM
I hope RVD signed with TNA.

Jakob Synn
01-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I hope RVD signed with TNA.

They say there's a 75 percent chance he'll be on the show tonight.

Also, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman aka X-Pac will be there tonight and apparently Hogan has his black NwO beard going on. I hope they do another NwO or something, that would just kill TNA.

Jakob Synn
01-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Brian Kendrick will be debuting in an X division steel cage match.

It's also being said that TNA's demographic will now be 18-35. They basically want to be the opposite of the WWE.

Jakob Synn
01-04-2010, 05:05 PM
And word going around is Jeff Hardy will be competing in that match.

Mi-CroMartie
01-04-2010, 05:31 PM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? You also forgot that TNA will also sign up Brutus the Barber Beefcake. I also read some article that Hogan will be the "Vince McMahon" of TNA. Hehe.. Chairman of the board perhaps? :P

Mi-CroMartie
01-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Oh man, looks to me like WWE is going to have to do more than just shitty guest host raw and all those WWE drafts they have or else WWE will end up in the grave like WCW.

TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA!!!!! Although I'm still a closet Smackdown fan though. :P

spaceSuicide
01-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Bret Hart is the RAW GM tonight, shall be cool.

Mi-CroMartie
01-04-2010, 05:37 PM
^ *has a little bit of hart attack going on in his cardiac muscle* :O

And I think this is Angelina Love's twitter:

twitter.com/TNA_AngelLove

Looks real to me.

Dronepool
01-04-2010, 07:35 PM
I hope TNA do good. So far they had Jeff Hardy, Val Venis, X-Pac, Scott Hall, Sting, Flair.... damn. I need to download the torrent later and check out the first hour I missed.

Mi-CroMartie
01-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Can you imagine McMahon's WWE audience is 95% Jeff Hardy fangirls and boys? Looks like half of the audience of WWE will go to TNA for good. :O Still, it's the fucking Cena fans I can't stand. He has MORE than Jeff so fuck Cena.

Dronepool
01-04-2010, 08:24 PM
That wouldn't be so bad, would it?

If TNA starts airing Mondays... hell I'd watch it more than RAW if they keep all these old school/classic guys. Besides Bret, RAW has been the SAME old shit. TNA sorta reminds me of how decent RAW was 10 years ago. The PG crap has got to go!

Jeff Hardy, The Dudley Boyz, Raven, Angle, Nash, Sting, Mick Foley, maybe RVD... ect vs the boring RAW line up?

come on.

spaceSuicide
01-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I hope TNA do good. So far they had Jeff Hardy, Val Venis, X-Pac, Scott Hall, Sting, Flair.... damn. I need to download the torrent later and check out the first hour I missed.

I lost most interest in them. They just use throwaways and recycled superstars from WWE.

Dronepool
01-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Jeff Hardy, RVD, Angle and Sting are really good at what they do though, even if half of those are recycled stars, they are more amusing to watch than 75% of the current WWE stars. Right now the WWE is too pussifed and predictable.

TNA was much better than RAW today. It was the same old shit, just with Bret Hart. If I was new to watching wrestling, today's RAW wouldn't make great bait.

Mi-CroMartie
01-04-2010, 11:05 PM
And I'd like to give a BIG FUCK YOU TO VINCE MCMAHON FOR LOW-BLOWING BRET IN THE BALLS.

Mi-CroMartie
01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
And not to worry, I'm not much of a RAW fan.. I'm more of an SD fan. PERIOD!!! :P

I feel bad for the Hart Dynasty going to Raw despite it has Bret on it. Oh well. At least, Bret will have a nice reunion with his niece Natalya. :)

Jakob Synn
01-05-2010, 08:35 AM
The TNA crowd last night was so reminiscent of the old WCW days. It was great. I love it when crowds are really into it. You don't see that in the WWE anymore. I loved the chant of "This is wrestling" I believe during Styles vs Angle I could be wrong.

I also hoped someone timed the amount of actual wrestling on both shows, you know just to see the difference because there were a lot of segments on RAW

Mi-CroMartie
01-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Yeah I know that. All Raw segments are all fucking lame jokes, talk about the Marine 2, blah blah blah, and the backstage talk talk talk.

Jakob Synn
01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Did anyone else notice during DX's intro Triple H walked down to the barricade and gave a fan a souviner ala how Bret Hart would give his glasses away. That was uncool.

Mi-CroMartie
01-05-2010, 05:40 PM
What about Morrison? I rewatched last week's SD episode and he even had a extra shades with 2 crosses on it and gave it to some kid down the aisle. That was cool. :P

Dronepool
01-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Did anyone else notice during DX's intro Triple H walked down to the barricade and gave a fan a souviner ala how Bret Hart would give his glasses away. That was uncool.

During DX's I was watching TNA and after flipping back and forth, I decided to not watch the DX match (even though I like them) because I figured it would be pretty typical and whatever was on TNA had my attention a bit more.

Jakob Synn
01-05-2010, 07:51 PM
It's funny because usually I would just flip on Thursdays when Impact was on, but now I think this week I'm going to try and watch it.

TNA had a 1.69 rating and the WWE had a 3.37 rating. Clearly we all knew WWE would beat TNA in the ratings but if TNA can keep strong and possibly build up to having a Monday Night Live show every week then I think there's a chance TNA will be right up there with the WWE.

And also, word going around is that they're getting rid of the 6 sided ring on this weeks impact.

Dronepool
01-05-2010, 08:02 PM
^ Now that Jeff Hardy is going to be doing shows.. I have to remember that it's on at Thursday. I sometimes catch TNA if I'm at home, bored and remember that it's on. And isn't there going to be a rerun on Thursday or are they actually taping a new show for Thursday?

Jakob Synn
01-06-2010, 08:15 AM
I believe this weeks episode was taped last night.

EDIT>No, I was wrong. The Impact that was taped on Teusday is for January 14th

Mi-CroMartie
01-09-2010, 09:50 PM
SD is getting more awesome... Drew and Morrison brawlout backstage was bad-ass.

Jericho and Hart Dynasty defeating the HOODY BOYZ Cryme Tyme and R-Truth. Jericho and Hart Dynasty make a formidable tag team besides Biggie show. :p

Beth/Mickie/Michelle brawl catfight after the match = I sense a TRIPLE threat or fatal 4 way. Fuck Layla.

Batista and Mysterio = good match till Undertaker turned the lights out on them LITERALLY!!!!

As for CM Punk's straight edge crusade, I find it weird on the head shaving ritual of a random fan.. :/ And I'd like to shave my head also because I'm tired of my hair growing fast like grass. CM PUNK PLEASE SAVE ME!!! I WANNA BE STRAIGHTEDGE!!!! LOL.

Mi-CroMartie
01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Ha, I Just read some news that the Guest Host concept is ending? And, how it ends they'll use a big name for guest hosting then it'll be a new Raw GM.. Hmmm.

Still, I think it's gonna be Bret Hart.

Jakob Synn
01-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Have you noticed they haven't scheduled any hosts after Tyson.

Mi-CroMartie
01-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Actually, they haven't given up on it.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special/allspecialguesthosts/upcomingguesthosts

There's William Shatner too next month.. Take a look.

Jakob Synn
01-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Apparently Bret Hart will be on next weeks Raw though.

Mi-CroMartie
01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Raw is weird this week. Did anyone notice Jericho's HUGE ass crack was exposed during DX vs. Mike Tyson tag match when HBK pulled Jericho's tights so hard and it was TOTALLY UNCENSORED ASS exposure to pin him? The camera didn't even blurred it out. I was torrenting it and it was from SKY SPORTS channel. Haha. That was WTF indeed.

Also, what's with Orton yelling, "STUPID STUPID STUUPPID!!!" at Kofi after winning the triple threat? Probably it was part of the script for Kofi to win by counter attacking his RKO finisher? Or something personal?

Anyway, I agree with this Raw review I just found:

http://thewrestlingdaily.com/?p=7365

Jakob Synn
01-15-2010, 01:05 PM
I didn't watch it. I had to work early so I went to bed early. It didn't sound that bad. Though it's funny how they're trying to run this Jericho back on RAW thing, because the only reason they took the tag belts off him was because they are hoping Edge will be healthy for him to have a match with Jericho at WM26 and are planting the seeds. Though it looks to be possible that Edge might return at the Rumble. I mean he's on the poster, but who knows. I just want him to be totally healthy for WM26.

So far here are some rumored matches for WM26...

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels - Ugh! Lame. Don't try and beat last years match. It was way too good.

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk in a Hair vs Mask match - As much as on paper this looks good I don't think it'll be that great. I mean I really want Punk to get rid of that beard but I mean Mysterio just had a something vs mask feud a couple months ago and I think it's too early to repeat it again.

Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon in a street fight - This will happen unless things with Bret change. His concussion and stroke is limiting him.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels - People are just floating this around in hopes one of these guys goes heel.

Mi-CroMartie
01-16-2010, 02:42 AM
SD this week is still awesome:

Morrison and Jericho = never seen them before 1 on 1.

4 way tag team match = awesome. Looking forward to Punk and Gallows in the coming weeks. I really find it creepy this week that he saved a black guy? And his raising hands and saying Do you accept straight edge is the equivalent of WWE's version of JESUS CAMP.

Mickie Beth and Michelle feud = finally getting some attention on Beth's heel character. Although I don't like Michelle and Layla, they've just becoming bad-ass brutal bitches pwning the shit on Mickie. Still, I'm thinking it's either Beth or Mickie all the way to the Women's belt.

Batista and Rey = 2010 classic match. I LOLed when Rey can't do a 619 finisher in a cage. And, first time I've seen Rey's bald head unmasked despite it almost felt like you could see what he looks like without the mask upclose with the backstage camera.

Ziggler and Kane put on a good match. I didn't want it to end either.

LOL@Jericho's Tyson bruise on his jaw. That's priceless. Also, I feel like getting my head shaved cos I can't stand long hair.. I wanna join Punk's straightedge cult. Too bad, he only saves "planted" fans. :P

In short, SMACKDOWN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raw.

Next review: My first torrented TNA show for 2010.. Stay tuned.

Mi-CroMartie
01-16-2010, 09:59 PM
My first TNA review for 2010:

OK, let me start off that TNA's talkie segment promos lately is much like stupid Raw. And the ring interferences that occur in every tag match has just become annoying..

And although the tag teams from the likes of MotorCity Machine guns and Generation Me, their tag names may be shitty but hey, they're just as entertaining as Smackdown's this week episode.

Also, I loved how the Nasty Boys are back.. Been a looooooooong time since I saw them feuded with Legion of Doom in the old WWE days. I don't know where they're going with this Jarrett and Hogan feuding of who's the big boss of TNA company, but I'm liking it despite it was too long for a promo backstage.

As for TBP, Angelina Love turning face was a rare sight.. Yes, I don't like Lacey Von Erich. She'll never ever be as sexy and powerful as Angelina.. Go get em!

Tomko and AJ Styles put on a good match despite it was ended too soon.. Looking forward to Kurt Angle and AJ for the title despite he just snobbed Kurt's handshake after the match..

And, is it just me or ODB is the heel during the Knockout title promo or Tara? From the looks of it, ODB calling Tara a has-been WWE Diva, well, I think it's really very HEEL-ish to say that. ODB was better when she wasn't TNA knockout champ.. She looks like a fat-ass tattooed Stacy Ferguson. :P Victoria all the way for me!!! BLACK WINDOW RULES!

Scott Hall, X-Pac and Nash = the Band? Another lame-ass name but still, they need to impress me in the upcoming TNA episodes.

TNA needs less talking promos from the likes of Sean Moreley aka Val Venis, although I'm diggin the feud with Daniels.

Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe = good match.

Hernandez and Matt Morgan vs. Beer Money = good match ruined by the stupid interferences of The Band and some guy dressed up in a Union UK shirt... Forgot his name though. I need some catching up on these newbie wrestlers. :P

In short, TNA AND SD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAW.... Nuff said.

Although it bugs me out that they bleep out cussing words when I torrented it.

Mi-CroMartie
01-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Edge’s rehab for his achilles injury is ahead of schedule and WWE officials are expecting him to return at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view in two weeks.

I'm guessing he's gonna be either one of the middle number entries of the 30 man royal rumble or he'll screw Mysterio's title match with Taker considering how he always think of himself as WHC material.

In other news, Eric Essssssssssssssssscobarrrrr has been released. Good riddance.

And remember Mr. Kennedy? He's now on TNA as Mr. Anderson.

Dronepool
01-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Mr. Anderson? King of The Hill version 1?

http://www.blogginginamerica.com/images/tom-anderson-beavis-butthead.jpg

Oh yeah?

Mi-CroMartie
01-19-2010, 02:35 AM
No, I'm talking about this one: MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR KKKKEEEENNNNEEEDY!!!"

http://www.wapl.com/i/pci/interviews/mr.kennedy.jpg

KKKKEEEEENNNEEEEDY!!!!

Jakob Synn
01-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Meh. I never liked Kennedy or Anderson or whatever he goes by now.

Though I am interested in this weeks IMPACT after reading what happens. I mean AJ Styles going heel, that sounds interesting though I think he may have some trouble at the begining but I'm sure Flair will teach him the ways.

Also, it's more likely Edge will be the 30th entrant in the Rumble and possibly screw Jericho out of a shot therefore leading to their WM26 matchup.

I also wish the WWE would give up on the Undertaker vs HBK p2. Nothing is going to top last years match. NOTHING!

Mi-CroMartie
01-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Yes, it's the equivalent of a shitty movie sequel. :p

Yeah well, I even knew AJ was a heel before that because remember he refused Kurt Angle's handshake after saving him from Tomko.. What does this make Tomko now?

Full of plotholes there. I even enjoyed Tomko's promo about how AJ never called him back when he was out of TNA because of injury and he calls AJ "A snotty nosed bratty kid." Hence, why he was the masked attacker on AJ backstage and in the ring too.

Mi-CroMartie
01-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Wow. Smackdown is very NON-PG these days minus the cuss words. In a good way, SD is still awesome.

Jericho/Drew vs Morrison and R-Truth = good match.

And I fucking LOLed at Maria calling Michelle and Layla Tweeldee Tweedledum annoying morons...

I agree with Mickie saying "This is what a REAL WOMAN looks like."

Yes, I still can't stand Michelle and Layla. She needs to drop the women's belt on either Beth and Mickie. Although it was disappointing to see my fave heel Beth teaming up with Michelle attacking on Mickie. It was fucking bad-ass... Michelle and Layla = WWE's version of TNA's Beautiful People.

and LMAO@MICKIE "YOU'RE SMARTER THAN 5TH GRADER??? NOT QUITE!" PWNED RIGHT THERE!

I'm also looking forward to Punk and Luke aka Festus vs DX. Although I know DX will win which sometimes I don't like predictable faces winning over heels.

Also, CM Punk's straightedge cult promo is now officially the equivalent of Jesus Camp and Westboro Baptist Church. Also, the fangirl named Serena who got shaved ala Britney Spears style is a FCW indie wrestler. I just read that she signed for WWE.. Great, more bimbos jerk-off material of the week.

Hell, I think Punk was in love with that shaved girl. Awwww, it'd make Britney Spears proud for being straightedge don't you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCM11bSTgq8

Seriously, I wanna join Punk's straightedge society... I wish Punk was my barber every month when I get a haircut.. shaved heads ftw!!! I wanna be "S(H)AVED!!!"

Jakob Synn
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm so sad I'm going to miss the Rumble this sunday due to Olympics and work :(

It's my all-time favorite WWE pay per view.

Though there's a rumor that Orton will beat Sheamus for the title and Cena will win the Rumble and in the end wind up challenging the Undertaker for his title.

I don't know about this, but I think it would be pretty sweet to see.

Mi-CroMartie
01-29-2010, 07:13 PM
No, some sources claim that HBK and HHH will be the last 2 remaining standing guys in the 30 Man Rumble. Then, DX will break up.. Have a brief feud with Bret hart siding with HBK and HHH siding with McMahon thus setting the stage for WM26. I think that's how I hear it.

Jakob Synn
01-31-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah I've heard that too. There's so many things going on for this Royal Rumble.

Dronepool
01-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Edge is the man. I'm so glad that he's back.

Mi-CroMartie
02-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Yep. Right now, I'm hearing sources say that Edge will be a face and his opponent is Jericho at WM26. That'll be awesome to watch. Rated R era is here to stay.

Mi-CroMartie
02-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Just re-watched the Rumble on youtube cos I was reading wwe.com spoilers and:

HOLY CRAP!!! BETH PHOENIX IS THE NEW CHYNA!!!! Can't believe she was part of the 30 man Rumble. Wow. And here's an article about her competing and the reason why she did it:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/matches/9887158/results/

I agree with the part saying that other divas should eat their hearts out because she's the most dominant diva ever.. Of all the divas, I really like this Glamazon. Damn. I can't believe she even eliminated Khali all by herself.. That's a fucking shocker.

I predict Mickie will defend her title against Beth. Mark my words. For once, Beth Phoenix thinks that she needs to make the women's division taking it to the next level. This, I agree. One thing's for sure, Beth Phoenix is the epitome of awesomeness in women's wrestling. I don't fucking care if you think divas are just stupid eye candy whores but this Glamazon Firebird proved me wrong..

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN GLAMAZON.. THE PHOENIX WILL RISE AGAIN!

I also offically declare myself as a GLAMADDICT.

I LOLed at Beth's Chyna comment, "They call her 9th wonder of the world because people wondered whether she was a woman or man. I wonder this, myself."

Beth Phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL CURRENT WWE Divas.

P.S. GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE TO MICHELLE MCCUNT.. BOO-FUCKING-HOO and eat your piggy cake, bitch.

spaceSuicide
02-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Yep. Right now, I'm hearing sources say that Edge will be a face and his opponent is Jericho at WM26. That'll be awesome to watch. Rated R era is here to stay.

Ew, I'm sick of his shit. He exhausted me of his entire persona for the past, present and ufutre from everything with Lita and his time with Vicki.

-

I also wish to rant about how fucking shitty TNA is. WOW.

I used to love TNA but now I refuse to watch the same old farts on there. They're a breeding ground that collects nothing but WWE's recycled and thrown way superstars and divas.

Val Venis, Hulk Hogan, Mr. Anderson (former Mr. Kennedy, and in TNA he has the same gimmick), Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Victoria (Tara), Rhyno, Dudley Boyz (Team 3D), Kurt Angle, Scott Hall, etc.

It's just grown lame. I like TNAs originals but they are in the lower par tof the spectrum now.

Mi-CroMartie
02-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Yeah well, what's even worse is that they even copied Bret Hart's screwjob with AJ and Kurt spitting in Hogan's face. Hell, Hulk Hogan even declares that he plans to make Abyss the next John Cena. Give me a break.

Although, I miss the old TNA stars from the likes of Trinity, Kid Kash, America's Most Wanted aka Beer Money Inc, But I was pleased to see Amazing Red back in action.

The tag team names may be lame but they sure put one hell of a fucking match..

Jakob Synn
02-04-2010, 03:07 PM
So what I thinik is going to happen with this whole McMahon vs Hart thing is that it's going to be like Trump vs McMahon was a couple years back. Where they both picked a wrestler and whoevers wrestler lost meant either Trump or McMahon had to get their head shaved.

I think the same things going to happen again with Hart. I mean with Batista coming in and attacking Bret this past Monday and with Cena making the save after the show went off the air it just seems obvious. Especially since now they are going to air on Smackdown Cena running Batista and McMahon off.

So they'll pick their wrestlers. Vince will pick Batista and Bret will pick Cena. I mean they already want to do that match so it seems obvious.

So I think that's what's going to happen, I just can't figure out what the stipulation would be.

I doubt it would be a kiss my ass stipulation but who knows.

Mi-CroMartie
02-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Damn. SD is the most awesome since Edge returned. How I missed the Cutting Edge segment.. Loved the bad-ass staredown with Taker.. I was expecting Taker to be speared but nooo... hehe. I highly doubt Edge will last long as a face cos I see intensity in his eyes facing Taker. So many storyline feuds they could do with Punk, Jericho and Edge though.

And what's with Batista getting a countout? I think he'll be punk's newest straightedge member. I think I can read his mind, "Why wrestle with Punk when I can just join his straightedge cult? Look at me Punk! I'm bald already! And I'm better than YOU!" :P

Morrison and McIntyre = Still put on a awesome match with Kane in triple threat.

I'm fucking glad SD served justice in the women's belt lately. Thank you Mickie... McCunt is no longer the champ.. Although she's trying hard to make a entrance ala TNA's Beautiful People? Ewww.

I loved how Beth sucker punched Mickie despite I was expecting Beth to turn face and help Mickie beat the mean bitches. But NOOOOO... See, this is how WWE should give attention to the SD Divas roster. PAGING RAW PAGING RAW!!!! Raw, you better pay attention.

LOL@Beth patting Mickie's shoulder. Awwww. :p

In short SD + EDGE = In the words of stupid Miz, "AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWEEEESOMMMMEEE!!!!"

Mi-CroMartie
02-06-2010, 07:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_QnXLcEP4

Is it just me or Taylor Wilde pulled Jericho's Codebreaker finisher on Traci? And wow. Lots of boobie grabbing going on. :p

I'm still in love with Taylor and Sarita.. Damn, I could sense a lesbian kiss going when they stare each other and start dancing... They should be on Dancing with the Stars. LOL.

Always love their entrance. Oh and uhhh, I think I understand why Foley and Abyss really look like each other in that TNA impact ending. Shocker indeed!!!

Mi-CroMartie
02-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I heard some source saying that Cheech and Chong might host Raw someday. But, these 2 don't know have any idea of WWE Raw. They're up in smoke perhaps? :p

Mi-CroMartie
02-09-2010, 07:31 PM
For once, Raw is good this week.

Highlights:

HBK possible heel turn when he kicked Teddy Long.

Big Show and Miz winning the unified belts on DX was not just a SHOCKER but it screams, "AAAWEEEEEEEEESOOMMME!!" Yes, considering I didn't like Miz when he was a solo prick US Champ, him and Big Show could be just as good as Jeri-Show. I can imagine their remix entrance theme with Miz's AWWEEESOOMMEE song. :p

SHOWMIZ FTW!

Cena looking 110% pissed off on Ted was fucking bad-ass. It even reminded me alot of the Heel Cena aka Dr Thuganomics Word Life WWE era.

Bret Hart tearing down the production equipment was also awesome despite he should've sharpshooter on Vince.

And could someone please translate Maryse's French promo on Gail? But I guarantee she's just plain bitchy.. Hehe. I wish Raw had subtitles for French. :p

In short Raw is improving. Same goes with the Legacy feud with Cody and Randy... I sense a face turn for Cody even though he still defends Orton after saving him from Sheamus.

Dronepool
02-09-2010, 07:50 PM
I pretty much agree ^

First good RAW since the one in MSG in November.

Jakob Synn
02-09-2010, 08:50 PM
It sucked Ted got squashed, though I have a feeling within the next couple of months he'll be on top and hopefully have a really good feud with Randy Orton.

Dronepool
02-09-2010, 11:34 PM
from tpww.net

* In case you are wondering, on tonight’s Raw, when Maryse cut a promo on Gail Kim in French, she basically said: you smell like garbage, it’s terrible, I can smell you from 100 feet away, I pity you, you’re a little girl, you’re a nobody, you’re a nobody. Her delivery is quite good really. [Credit Jean-François]

Mi-CroMartie
02-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Hahahaa... Maryse is cool for once. Although I disagree with her saying that Raw divas are better than the SD girls. No way.. They need lots of work.

Jakob Synn
02-11-2010, 05:16 PM
So I guess you guys have heard that at this weeks Smackdown John Morrison broke his ankle. A lot of people are thinking this could possibly be a work so that Shawn Michaels would take his place in the Elimination Chamber.

I think this whole Undertaker vs HBK thing part 2 is very very bad. It's going to be a good match if it happens but it's just not going to be able to top last years match.

CellarOwl
02-12-2010, 07:56 AM
So I guess you guys have heard that at this weeks Smackdown John Morrison broke his ankle. A lot of people are thinking this could possibly be a work so that Shawn Michaels would take his place in the Elimination Chamber.

I think this whole Undertaker vs HBK thing part 2 is very very bad. It's going to be a good match if it happens but it's just not going to be able to top last years match.

Jericho wins the chamber, sets up Edge v Jericho and Undertaker v HBK for WM, and leaves open a match between HHH and Sheamus. I blame my roommate for knowing this. I haven't watched wrestling since the last time Bret Hart was around so my interest doesn't extend anywhere beyond that, which is kinda cool but it's like seeing your favorite band do a disappointing reunion tour 15 years later after having lost the persona and the ability.

Mi-CroMartie
02-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Or as Vince McMahon would say about Bret, "A chewing gum that lost all of its flavor and SPIT IT OUT!!!"

Speaking of wrestling, CM Punk is fucking funny: He's NOT in character in this video. He's really being himself. He lives up to his name eh?

PUNK RULES. Enjoy this funny video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDp0waih4MU

LET'S GO BACKSTAGE,

PUNK: NO I DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU!! BE A MAN!! C'MON JUMP THE RAIL!!"

OWNED there.

Jakob Synn
02-13-2010, 06:53 PM
It was reported last month that the other reason Mickie James was moved to SmackDown — besides an apparent weight issue — was because she was getting heat for being too emotional about a relationship she was previously involved in. Hence, certain people on Raw wanted her moved to SmackDown and "out of their hair."

For those curious, the person in question is John Cena, as she had not quite gotten over their split the previous year. Cena has since gotten married with James still having feelings for him, which led to friction backstage.

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer, who published the original report, posted the following cryptic remark in response to those doubting his story on why James was moved to SmackDown in a "Mickie James dating John Cena" thread on the www.f4wonline.com message board:

"Remember the story about the girl being switched brands because she was having a fling with one of the big stars and he was trying to get rid of her and she was all emotional about it.

"I don't either. Maybe it was just a dream."

Mi-CroMartie
02-13-2010, 07:09 PM
^ Blaah. Shoutout to Mickie on twitter: GET OVER IT... Be a good example of Women's division for once. Please. Thank you.

SD is still awesome than Raw this week. Although I didn't like Mickie being reduced to a jobber in handicap match of McCunt and Layla. But hey at least, it's non-title match. Mickie deserved the women's champ although I'm still a marker for the GLAMAZON Queen. :)

Yes, I predict a huge heel turn for Edge spearing Taker after the main event.

CM Punk and Mysterio was good... And this is my first time of seeing Serena as a bitch henchwoman kicking Mysterio..

And Batista's eerie silence is just plain bad-ass. Sometimes, as he woud say it, "Action does speak LOUDER than words."

Batista: YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION?!?!?! *goes to ring picks the mic up and drops it again* Just plain tease. :p

Matt Hardy and Khali are the SD odd couple tag team lately.

Jakob Synn
02-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Edge is going to be face because Jericho is going to win the Elimination chamber because Shawn is going to cost the Undertaker the title therefore setting up a rematch at Wrestlemania 26. And then it's going to be Edge vs Jericho for the title at Wrestlemania.

Dronepool
02-13-2010, 09:17 PM
I bought the RVD DVD for 7 bucks, 6 hours of matches- awesome.

Mi-CroMartie
02-15-2010, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p3gJj0AsMo

Holy crap!! I'm tempted to watch this movie. Damn. This could've been another WWE film. Considering the fact that it even has its "WWE Studios" company to endorse and produce this movie.

Even has RVD on it. Wow.

Dronepool
02-16-2010, 12:08 AM
They fucked RVD over ^

“I thought it was my movie. The movie was written for me, I was there for three weeks, filmed every day except for one day, they came out with the DVD box cover and, oh my God, I didn’t realize Batista is the star of it!,” RVD said sarcastically.

(http://www.sescoops.com/misc/rvd-pissed-after-movie-studio-screws-him-batista-involved#)
RVD was told this action movie was his vehicle to transition into being an action star, but now he doesn’t

even know how the movie will turn out after it’s edited and reworked.
“I was completely confused. They said this was like a vehicle for me to go into these other action movies and, yeah, Batista is the star. He was there for two days. I feel like Lionsgate pulled the carpet out from underneath my feet when I was looking. Hopefully when you watch it, I’m still starring in it.”

That's not very fair, is it?

:-\

Mi-CroMartie
02-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Ha, yeah well, I'd rather see this than Steven Seagal or JCVD movies lately. :p

Dronepool
02-16-2010, 12:11 AM
RVD is better than them ;)

His DVD has some SICK matches! He CREAMS Jeff Hardy in 1997, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ifgf9Qsmk

Ah, the good ol' days.. don't you miss this?

His pose while pinning Jeff made me crack up laughing.

Jakob Synn
02-16-2010, 08:58 AM
So now with Bret Hart getting "injured" I'm thinking that my thoughts of this McMahon storyline will be put in to play. Maybe the stipulation will be if McMahon wins Bret has to kiss his ass or something and if Bret wins maybe Stu, Owen and Dave Boy Smith get inducted to the hall of fame. Who knows.

And for some wierd reason I loved the Jerry Springer skit last night, except for the ending. That was pure fail.

Dronepool
02-16-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought the Jerry skit was terrible and a waste a time :-P

Jakob Synn
02-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Well here's where you've got to realize something. I was watching it with my g/f and they panned out to the crowd to a little kid cheering and she said "That little kid shouldn't be watching this" and the whole skit made me wonder about the whole PG rating. That skit wasn't PG, not saying it was 18A or something but it was definitly for an 15 - 30 audience or something.

It's refreshing when they do something in that direction because it gives me hope that they might go more in that adult direction.

It was a waste of time, but it was entertaining.