PDA

View Full Version : Dec 9 2009 - O2 Academy - Brixton England

Norsefire
09-07-2009, 06:54 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

S.D.
09-07-2009, 07:03 AM
This one I should attend, even though I have family in Nottingham, it would probably be less feasible to get there. Plus I like Brixton Acamdemy. If any of you lovely people have a spare sofa for a lone S.D., then PM me about it, as if I go alone, it would mean travelling the long haul from Dorset during the day and probably missing the end of the show to get the last train/coach home, and I did more than enough of that during my teenage years to want to jeopardise such a crucial gig.

If there are any meetups that people would like to arrange, that would be awesome, I know we have a fair few of you that are located in and around the London area, so I'm sure we could hook up, get shitfaced, someone will probably want to try and sex me up and I will say no and make you do it to someone else and take photographs. It will be fun.

Rxcore
09-08-2009, 04:40 AM
I'm there, meeting with the usual mansonusa gang (will, tim, chris, sam) and anyone else who fancies coming to say hi!

I'll probably spend the day in London so let me know if anyone fancies a pre-gig meet around the city.

AlcoholicArtist
09-08-2009, 06:13 AM
Phfff Nottigham's where its at...

Principiante
09-08-2009, 02:39 PM
I got mine booked in pre-sale as well (does that actually means i already own the ticket - sorry, it's my first online shopping on pre-sale)

Who's going? Any meetings before and afterwards?

timoldbean
09-08-2009, 03:30 PM
I'll be there for this gig (as well as Brummy). See you lot there!

Method Man
09-10-2009, 03:22 AM
Yeah I'm confirmed now.

S.Hal0mega.B
09-16-2009, 10:07 PM
awww isnt anyone going to offer their couch to SD?

The Hand
10-02-2009, 04:46 AM
Got me tickets last night, I'll be getting hammered in the Dev/Hobgoblin (camden) during the day with my lot if anyone of ye fancy a brew

Principiante
10-05-2009, 10:54 AM
I still haven't received mine for this one :/

Principiante
10-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Out of curiosity: is there any information available for the time the various british concerts are supposed to finish?

Like, do you expect them to be finished by 22:00, 22:30, or there is no way to find out that information?

Principiante
10-06-2009, 03:58 PM
This one I should attend, even though I have family in Nottingham, it would probably be less feasible to get there. Plus I like Brixton Acamdemy. If any of you lovely people have a spare sofa for a lone S.D., then PM me about it, as if I go alone, it would mean travelling the long haul from Dorset during the day and probably missing the end of the show to get the last train/coach home, and I did more than enough of that during my teenage years to want to jeopardise such a crucial gig.

if you are still interested in a possible place, just PM me

S.D.
10-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Okay, there is a gig thread, but in case anyone misses it or doesn't think to post there I'd like to arrange a proper forum meet up for one of the London dates. I can only afford to see one of the two, and I realise a lot of you might already have your tickets, so it might end up being the first. I just want to get an early idea of who's going to be there, whether we can get together during the day and have a beer or two, and get to know each other better if we haven't already met, and just have a laugh basically.

handofsutekh is being awesome and securing me a ticket this week, so when I know what date to tell him to get I can start getting my travel in order, et cetera. If someone uses Babalon regularly and wants to invite their UK based users to the same meet, that would be cool, this could be an epic meeting of people! So basically, whichever show seems to have the higher level of attendance, I will be there, and hopefully we can all touch each other on the face lovingly.

Method Man
10-13-2009, 03:20 AM
i couldn't go to the first date anymore as something else more important came up. So i'll be going to the second date. i'm pretty sure the majority of people are going to the first date though.

S.D.
10-13-2009, 03:23 AM
It was literally a date of convenience for me, as I now have my ticket secured, but wanted to get to the show where I'd be able to say hello to the most people.

Looks as though I'll be passing out drunk on handofsutekh's floor after the show at this stage, rock and roll motherfuckers!

Method Man
10-13-2009, 03:34 AM
I still have tickets for the first date. But I most probably can't go. I'll probably end up having to sell them on.

S.D.
10-13-2009, 03:42 AM
Why is it you can't go? Travel issues? The fares from Brighton to London are dirt cheap if you book in advance, especially if you book a coach rather than a train. Would be cool if you do manage the first one, I don't think we've actually met, despite the fact we used to be neighbours!

Method Man
10-13-2009, 03:48 AM
Travelling isn't the issue. It's my mates birthday that night, and we were meant to be going out to celebrate. But I might go this instead. Because I can still go out with them on the weekend.

And yes we have never met despite living 12 or so miles apart. Do you have any plans to come back to Brighton. I go there loads now I'm 18.

S.D.
10-13-2009, 03:54 AM
It's a tricky issue to be honest, one that ended up being mainly financial. But I think within the year, hopefully before next summer, I'd like to go back there. I was always at home in Brighton, moreso than anywhere else I've lived, and I'd love to continue living there.

Someday...

And you should of course put off your friends for Marilyn Manson, he'd do the same for you.

;)

Method Man
10-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Lol you should come down for the brighton zombie walk.

Hmmm I don't think they would :P

Rxcore
10-13-2009, 04:33 AM
I'll be at both Brixton gigs, able to meet up whenever. I'm going to take the time off work and bum around London for a couple of days.

Edit: 59 to stay at a travellodge in london sounds like a great idea to me..

ozebane
10-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Right, I'm going to the first night, so keep us posted. Can't wait, it's been too long since Manson's last London jaunt. Absolutely ace that it's in Brixton, bloody brilliant venue.
Living in Brighton at the moment, in other, kinda related news!

Method Man
10-19-2009, 08:01 AM
^ That's cool you live in Brighton I'm only a few miles away. I was out on Saturday there. Are you down for here for Uni or something?

I think Not Mechanical was also meant to be down to Brighton, whether he did or not?

Not Mechanical
10-20-2009, 08:10 AM
^ That's cool you live in Brighton I'm only a few miles away. I was out on Saturday there. Are you down for here for Uni or something?

I think Not Mechanical was also meant to be down to Brighton, whether he did or not?

I changed the uni course I wanted to do so I've had to change location too.

I'm not going to any of the London shows, though I kinda wish I was now, looks like there's a nice crowd going.

ozebane
10-20-2009, 09:06 AM
[quote="Method Man"]^ That's cool you live in Brighton I'm only a few miles away. I was out on Saturday there. Are you down for here for Uni or something?
/quote]

Sure am, based in Falmer.

Joker
11-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I'll be there on the 9th, might have a backstage pass, too. I'll see you all there.

S.D.
11-03-2009, 11:01 AM
I'll be there on the 9th, might have a backstage pass, too.

u r gay!

>:(

thedarkhorse
11-07-2009, 02:06 AM
I've just brought my ticket for this one so I shall be there.

S.D.
11-16-2009, 04:03 AM
if you are still interested in a possible place, just PM me

The hand has sorted me out for this show, but thank you, check the main tour section for the meet up thread if you're there and want to join us for a few beers, it should be an awesome show.

So, looking at how the setlists have been since the start of the tour, this seems to have been an ever-changing list of songs, with a few definites that have stayed. Armageddon has gone it seems, which I don't mind because there are others I would prefer to see in its place. For this show, these are the more recent songs I would really most like to hear, and will be upset if I miss out on them:-

We're From America
Devour
If I Was Your Vampire
Pretty As A Swastika
You And Me And The Devil Makes 3 (I know it's highly unlikely, but a boy can dream!)
Running To The Edge Of The World
I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies
Blank And White

Older songs, that have featured on recent setlists, or that I would just kill a homeless person to see are as follows:-

The Reflecting God
Rock N' Roll Nigger
Coma White/Coma Black
Antichrist Superstar
Angel With The Scabbed Wings
Get Your Gunn
The Speed Of Pain

There are a few others that I know for a fact might make an appearance, but I'm not listing them in case it annoys anyone if they aren't featured.

AlcoholicArtist
11-16-2009, 04:18 AM
Oh the speed of pain would be fantastic! Why doesn't he ever play it live :(

S.D.
11-16-2009, 04:24 AM
I think that a lot of the Mechanical Animals material that deals with emotions he doesn't play because it was written with Rose in mind (speculation only). I've noticed that if a song was written about a "forever" period with a woman, he's reluctant to perform it again. Also, the majesty of some of the Mechanical Animals songs are just what they are on the record I think, it would be a crime to replicate them too many times, and with a lot of the digital and soundscape work that went into that album, perhaps also a little difficult in some places.

Principiante
11-16-2009, 12:42 PM
I have bought tickets for the 1st, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th and 17th of December shows - but so far, I only have in my hands the ticket for Lisbon and the Manchester shows - i still expect to receive the tickets for the other dates, though I may not go to the Nottingham concert

Anyway, of course I am interested in a meeting for both London shows, and for all the others

Where and when? After or before concerts?

The gay who has backstage passes, where can I get one?

Not Mechanical
11-16-2009, 01:46 PM

This is funny because he is a homosexual.

Principiante
11-16-2009, 02:13 PM

This is funny because he is a homosexual.
S.D. fault, not mine...

But the question remains, where can I get backstage passes?

S.D.
11-16-2009, 02:26 PM
S.D. fault, not mine...

I know I am a handsome fellow, but that can hardly be the sole blame for Joe's frankly rampant and sometimes lustfully violent homosexuality.

There are five golden backstage passes available in five anonymous bottles of Mansinthe. The first four have been found by Augustus Gloop, Violet Beauregarde, Veruca Salt and Mike Teevee, who will find the final pass...?

Joker
11-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Ignore these fags, they only *wish* I was gay. Don't you, S.D?

As for getting a backstage pass, I dunno if you'll be able to, I'm still waiting for word back about my possible pass, but I'm getting more and more anxious, hehe.

Principiante
11-16-2009, 03:29 PM
There are five golden backstage passes available in five anonymous bottles of Mansinthe. The first four have been found by Augustus Gloop, Violet Beauregarde, Veruca Salt and Mike Teevee, who will find the final pass...?

If I get to meet u in the day of the concert I will kick your ass...

Ignore these fags, they only *wish* I was gay. Don't you, S.D?

As for getting a backstage pass, I dunno if you'll be able to, I'm still waiting for word back about my possible pass, but I'm getting more and more anxious, hehe.

Ok, so it is something "under the table".... Right, though it would be something easier...

S.D.
11-16-2009, 04:11 PM
If I get to meet u in the day of the concert I will kick your ass...

That's hardly going to score you any points in getting the opportunity to win ownership of the Chocolate Factory now is it?

Method Man
11-18-2009, 02:56 AM
That's hardly going to score you any points in getting the opportunity to win ownership of the Chocolate Factory now is it?

Are we talking in code now?

S.D.
11-18-2009, 03:02 AM
[quote="S.D.":2gwz1tw7]

Are we talking in code now?[/quote:2gwz1tw7]

That's for me to know...

Okay, so in addition to my bad self, and a horde of folk the hand has gathered together, it's these faces that shall be saying hello:-

handofsutekh
Rx
ozebane
Joker
thedarkhorse
Principiante

Sounds good, I'll sort a meeting time or something out soon, and we an all arrange to beat up Joker and steal his backstage pass.

Method Man
11-18-2009, 03:06 AM
Oh so it's like that is it Soppy Dick?

FUCKKKUUUUU!!!!!!111!!!

Not Mechanical
11-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Sounds good, I'll sort a meeting time or something out soon, and we an all arrange to beat up Joker and steal his backstage pass.

I'd be careful, that may only arouse him more.

Principiante
11-18-2009, 12:31 PM
[quote="S.D.":j6hyeo8i]Sounds good, I'll sort a meeting time or something out soon, and we an all arrange to beat up Joker and steal his backstage pass.

It'd be careful, that may only arouse him more.[/quote:j6hyeo8i]

You can arouse him while I use his backstage pass. Do we agree on that?

S.D.
11-18-2009, 02:23 PM

I think it's fairly safe to say we all understand that you would like a backstage pass. Also fairly safe to say is the fact that even if Joker had one spare in his capacity as journalism student (and these things are not easy to come by unless you're personally invited for whatever reason), I very much doubt it would just be handed out to someone he doesn't know.

It's hard to tell if you're joking, what with internet communication and all that, but if you're not, please stop asking people to try and get you backstage, it's not going to happen.

Principiante
11-18-2009, 02:56 PM

I think it's fairly safe to say we all understand that you would like a backstage pass. Also fairly safe to say is the fact that even if Joker had one spare in his capacity as journalism student (and these things are not easy to come by unless you're personally invited for whatever reason), I very much doubt it would just be handed out to someone he doesn't know.

It's hard to tell if you're joking, what with internet communication and all that, but if you're not, please stop asking people to try and get you backstage, it's not going to happen.

What? If it happens in the internet you no longer distinguish a joke from a normal commentary?
Jezzzzz..... May I infer that when u were speaking about the chocolate factory you were also telling the true?

S.D.
11-18-2009, 03:02 PM
The part about the Chocolate Factory was totally true!

;)

No harm done, if you were just messing around fine, it's just hard to tell sometimes.

Principiante
11-18-2009, 03:07 PM
The part about the Chocolate Factory was totally true!

So... shall I send you the bill for all the absinthe bottles I have ordered due to your comment a few days ago?

S.D.
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
No, just drink it all and have a good weekend!

Principiante
11-18-2009, 03:26 PM
is it going to be a pre concert meeting or a post concert meeting?

S.D.
11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Probably pre-concert I imagine, I personally need to work out when I'm getting into London, but if anyone else wants to get together when and where they like, then shout it and I'll be about when I get there.

Principiante
11-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Probably pre-concert I imagine, I personally need to work out when I'm getting into London, but if anyone else wants to get together when and where they like, then shout it and I'll be about when I get there.

Well, just let me know about your plans for the meeting ok?

By the way - you are planning to go for the front line of the concert or just i the middle of the crowd?

Rxcore
11-24-2009, 03:45 AM
Drop me a PM with your plans, anyone, and i'll see you in town. I'll be about all day probably on the 9th and 10th.

MrPogo
11-28-2009, 05:04 AM
Out of curiosity: is there any information available for the time the various british concerts are supposed to finish?

Like, do you expect them to be finished by 22:00, 22:30, or there is no way to find out that information?

At Brixton it will finish by 2245. It will be about the same for any proper gig venue, though tiny places that are more "clubs that happen to have a band playing" could go on till 0100 or later.

plastique303
11-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Phfff Nottigham's where its at...

That's right :)

Principiante
12-02-2009, 03:20 PM
C'mon people.
The concert is already next week. Any kind of organization so far?
Are we going to meet before of after the concert?

Method Man
12-03-2009, 04:31 AM
Shit I didn't realise it was so close. My tickets still haven't arrived :(

S.D.
12-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Right, if people are wanting to do a big old gathering, then a round about plan seems to have fallen into place. I'll be meeting with hand around three or four in the afternoon, and after we've bullshitted about Doctor Who for a bit, some nice chums of his and we are heading out into the wilds of Camden for a few drinks in the late afternoon sort of time.

So basically, get a hold of me in a Private Message, I'll shoot you my digits, and everyone can get dialling on the day and find out where we all are. I've been told Joker is going to be Japanese and take a million photos, and I'm sure there will be drunken hijinks to enjoy!

After Camden we'll head to the show, I know that thedarkhorse and I think Rxcore are coming along around the same time, so with anyone else in addition, we'll have a right laugh!

Ludwig
12-07-2009, 04:51 AM
I'l be going the 9th show, maybe the 10th if I'm really impressed and tickets are still around.

I'm up for meeting up beforehand, Camden is pretty easy for me to get to and I'm free the whole day.

If anyone wants my mobile number just PM me.

Joker
12-07-2009, 05:18 AM
I'll text you when I'm in Camden, S.D.
Should be awesome.
And yes, if someone wants to ply me with drinks (and bring me spare batteries) then there will be many, many photographs taken :)
If anybody wants to get in touch, contact me on 07828800225

Method Man
12-07-2009, 05:20 AM
My tickets arrived this morning. I got to work in the morning as I was unable to negotiate the whole day off. So won't be leaving Brighton till about 15:00. But wouldn't mind meeting up at the gig. If I'm wanted ;)

12-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Have a drink for me guys, I really wanted to be there.

Principiante
12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Only one ticket has arrived so far (for the 9th of December), but I leave work at 5pm and I am planning on going straight to the academy...

Nevertheless, at which time are you planning to arrive the academy? (or leaving camdem)
And how many?

+ are we going to have a continuation of the meeting post concert?

Going to send mail now ;)

Principiante
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Okay, so in addition to my bad self, and a horde of folk the hand has gathered together, it's these faces that shall be saying hello:-

handofsutekh
Rx
ozebane
Joker
thedarkhorse
Principiante

Only 7 of us???

Rxcore
12-08-2009, 02:06 AM
timoldbean, psychological and sam (forgot her username..) will be in attendance also.

S.D.
12-08-2009, 02:43 AM
As far as I know, whether for a few drinks before, or at the show itself, the current meet will consist of the following members:-

Joker
handofsutekh
Ludwig
Rxcore
S.D.
thedarkhorse
Principiante
Dark Faery
Method Man
Lord Troyakus
timoldbean
[psycho]logical

There is a whole host of folks that hand is friends with who are attending also, but this is a good mix I think, wouldn't want it to get crowded, I'm looking forward to speaking to people personally and getting to say hello properly, and then there'll be the whole Manson concert to enjoy as well ;)

I'm not sure if ozebane is still on board, if you're there, send a message before tomorrow night and I'll let you know about meet details et cetera.

Messages have been sent to current attendees, looks like we're all set for quite the day, I've sorted all the ins and out with people so I think everyone's going to get to say hello to each other and have a good time. I'll have spoken to all of you in the past in one form or another, but meeting will be rather momentous, I wonder with at least 12 - 13 of us in attendance if this isn't one of the bigger forum meets organised so far. Doesn't seem like so many when written down, but you get that many drunk Marilyn Manson fans together in one place and it's going to seem like a shit storm. Brixton, lock up your whisky. Hopefully when this thread gets posted in after Wednesday it'll be with a shit load of pictures, stories and gay jokes aimed at Joker. And need I remind anyone we're going to see Marilyn Motherfucking Manson and Twiggy Ramirez outside of the context of some stupid outdoor festival!? It's going to be epic.

If I get all teared up and try and make everyone group hug at any stage, just slap me.

[center:119v3kyw]ARMA-GODDAMN-MODULEFUCKIN'-GEDDON![/center:119v3kyw]

timoldbean
12-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Yeah I'll be around, looking forward to meeting you all :) Don't know what time i'll be arriving, but shall get in contact with rich and see what's going on.
anyone else heading to waterloo afterwards?

Method Man
12-08-2009, 12:38 PM
More people than I thought. Should be a good show.

Principiante
12-08-2009, 12:50 PM
OMG it is already tomorrow
My 8th Manson show and I just can't get tired of it :D
Hope to meet all you people there tomorrow
By the way, shouldn't we get each others phone numbers just in case S.D. losts his mobile phone or gets stuck in the subway or to drunk to answer the phone before the concert?

Also
- what are the plans for the post concert celebrations
- is there going to be anything similar like the cd presentation at HMV in the beginning of the year?
- Do we know at which Hotel is manson going to stay
- Do we know where is the post concert celebration of the band?

MrPogo
12-08-2009, 04:40 PM
OMG it is already tomorrow
My 8th Manson show and I just can't get tired of it :D
Hope to meet all you people there tomorrow
By the way, shouldn't we get each others phone numbers just in case S.D. losts his mobile phone or gets stuck in the subway or to drunk to answer the phone before the concert?

Also
- what are the plans for the post concert celebrations
- is there going to be anything similar like the cd presentation at HMV in the beginning of the year?
- Do we know at which Hotel is manson going to stay
- Do we know where is the post concert celebration of the band?

They usually stay at the Metropolitan and party at the Met Bar, which is inside it. You won't get in unless you're famous or staying at the hotel though (rooms from 390 a night!).

Method Man
12-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Brilliant show. Think it was a standard European set. I hadn't looked at any of the other sets before going to the gig, I wanted to keep it a nice surprise.

I thought it was pretty awesome when he came out wearing the Union Jack.

It was cool meeting S.D. Joker and Principiante. Hope you had fun after the show ;) And made it home safely.

S.D.
12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey! Yeah, a great time all around, even if I am entirely exhausted as a result, but that's travel for you, I went a long way there and back. Met most of the lovely forum folk that were planned, and had a great time, the show was top notch, really excellent both musically and atmosphere-wise.

Manson and the band seemed to have a good time, lots of energy and animation from them, great to see Andy really integrated with the lineup, it all looks very natural at this stage. Whoever they have doing tech for sound certainly earned their wages as well, the quality was fantastic, great vocals from Manson, Ginger manages to make drumming look like handwriting, and Twiggy and Chris were both sounding great. I will write a review as ever, which will surface before the weekend I expect, but for now, I'll leave you with Manson's own words from the stage:-

[center:12l0ftzs]"Besides me and Twiggy Ramirez there's two things that will never die, and that's rock n' roll and Marilyn Motherfucking Manson"[/center:12l0ftzs]

Method Man
12-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeh man but your knackered. I didn't get in till 2:30 then had to wake up at 7. I need my beauty sleep goddamn it.

I also met a lovely young lady called Olga who was Russian and had been following the band I think she said. She was wearing a green dress like Twiggy used to wear. She was soooo good looking and she knew it. Too all the stewards and the crew she was like oh can I have the setlist, and she got it. Then she asked another bloke from the crew if she could have a guitar pick, and she got it, and finally she got Gingers drum stick. Then she asked a steward where the band were going to afterward and if there was going to be a party. And they exchanged numbers and he said he would call her and tell her. I warned her that the guy who she was just speaking to had nothing to do with Marilyn Manson. Whether or not she saw him again later on who knows.

She showed me his drumstick and before we parted ways she asked me if I knew where the band was staying. As S.D. later pointed out, I should have said at my house lol.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/jack5666/th_09122009008.jpg (http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/jack5666/?action=view&current=09122009008.jpg)

Gingers drum stick :)

AlcoholicArtist
12-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Glad it was a good show, and he wore the union jack? That's cool :D What does S.D.'s voice sound like lol?

Method Man
12-10-2009, 12:42 PM
It's sounds like Jeff Goldblum with slight hint of Samuel L Jackson. Of course with a British accent.

The Hand
12-10-2009, 12:56 PM
SD communicates solely in a uterus rupturing falsetto.

Good to see you all! lolz were had

Not everyone in my lot was massively impressed, but I had a good laugh. His voice was pretty decent, nice tone from Twiggy. Some proper twats in the crowd! (general admission means you don't own the square foot around you), but that's rock eh.

Impressed by the pit! haven't seen on at a Manson show for a while.

highlights

cruci
nigga
dead to the world
coma white
we're from america

And it was VERY hot in there, even Manson stopped between songs and said "goddamn is it me or is it hotter than hell in here?" or something. Added to the infernal atmosphere I guess!

Hazekiah
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm always sad when there's an awesome gathering of 'Phants, former or otherwise, which I can't attend for whatever reason...but uteruses were ruptured, so I was still there in spirit.

Glad to hear everything seems to have gone so well!!!

:)

Principiante
12-10-2009, 04:48 PM
I am older than S.D. :D

S.D.
12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
^ Mentally, everyone is older than me.

;)

The Empirical Guy
12-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Good to hear the show was in form, I'll look forward to some more detailed reviews.

Method Man
12-11-2009, 02:54 AM
nigga
dead to the world
coma white

I was sooooo happy all 3 of thosr got played. Another highlight was the drug speach :D

Dark Faery
12-14-2009, 07:09 AM
I was there with my fiance!! It was his first Manson show. Manson was on top form and the show was just fantastic!! There was so much smoke that my pictures are a little blurry, but I got some amazing video footage!! I also thought the support act was pretty good, and the bassist was so cute!! Bless her! She looked about 15! But what the hell was their name?!

Tinuviel
12-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Do you mean the name of the support act? That would be Esoterica.
My friend and I were totally fascinated by the bassist's hair. During the next two days after the concert my fried tried to figure out how to make her hair look as shiny and straight as her's!

Great to hear that you all had such a great time! Thank you for sharing your experiences! :)

adamchabbi6
05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I was at this show, it was awesome, had a great time! I thought the show I went to at Wembley Arena, back in 2007, might have been slightly better, with the atmosphere, but the Brixton Academy show, was still really good with awesome stage props, such as: the balloons for coma black