PDA

View Full Version : Dec 10 2009 - O2 Academy - Brixton England

Principiante
09-19-2009, 01:14 AM
Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.

:D

Principiante
09-20-2009, 03:32 PM
For curiosity: how many of these UK shows are all you fans planning to attend?

Rxcore
10-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Just bought my ticket for this night also!

Couldn't resist..

Principiante
12-10-2009, 05:11 PM
wow

London part 2 kicked ass to London part 1 by MM :D

If I was your vampire was played with all the remaining setlist from yesterday ;)

Yupi, got to the front row this time and touched manson sweaty fingers :/

S.D.
12-10-2009, 05:30 PM
wow

If I was your vampire was played with all the remaining setlist from yesterday ;)
I knew this was going to happen the minute he announced a second date, I figured the standard show would be the 9th and perhaps something more unique for the 10th. Still I don't regret the decision to go to the initial show, last night was excellent for me, and I'm glad tonight's show was grand for those who were there.

I'll admit to being pissed we didn't get If I Was Your Vampire last night, I would have enjoyed that a great deal.

Principiante
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM
wow

I knew this was going to happen the minute he announced a second date, I figured the standard show would be the 9th and perhaps something more unique for the 10th. Still I don't regret the decision to go to the initial show, last night was excellent for me, and I'm glad tonight's show was grand for those who were there.

I'll admit to being pissed we didn't get If I Was Your Vampire last night, I would have enjoyed that a great deal.

Worry not, it was just a song more... and I have heard live before...
What made this event even more special for me was managing to get to the front row, very near the place where Manson was all the time, and be able to touch him.

And the rest, you already know, the screaming all the lyrics makes you feel that you are truly delivering yourself to the show... and apparently Manson was happier, saying today's was a better venue than yesterday ;)

Still: no little horn, 1996, apple of Sodom, Running to the edge of the world... :(

Principiante
12-10-2009, 05:50 PM
wow

Worry not, it was just a song more... and I have heard live before...
What made this event even more special for me was managing to get to the front row, very near the place where Manson was all the time, and be able to touch him.

And the rest, you already know, the screaming all the lyrics makes you feel that you are truly delivering yourself to the show... and apparently Manson was happier, saying today's was a better venue than yesterday ;)

Still: no little horn, 1996, apple of Sodom, Running to the edge of the world... :(

We're from america wasn't played.

Method Man
12-11-2009, 02:48 AM
Ah play IIWYV aint to bad as I saw it at the ROTW tour. But If he had played little horn, 1996, apple of Sodom, Running to the edge of the world then I would have been upset. :(

Sounds like you had a good time. I remember being right at the front at one of the gigs I went too, and It's amazing how muich taller he looks compared to being 5 or so rows back.

The Empress
12-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Have you seen this on Youtube?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jel7j3Ua ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jel7j3Uah_w&feature=related)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0o1RMKVMkM
I'm glad he's got his tatts out! Although I loved his Grotesque suits, it's nice to see some skin.
I can't wait until next Thursday - going to see the show in Nottingham...

R_Flagg
12-12-2009, 11:23 AM
[youtube:34pe6tv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGSFEFSu4So[/youtube:34pe6tv8]

At 2:44, does anyone else notice a bit of Oasis' Champagne Supernova in there? :p

AlcoholicArtist
12-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Sweet dreams actually sounds exciting to hear live again