PDA

View Full Version : TAINTED LOVE: Romance Of Our Assasination KENNEDY PARALLELS

[god]speed
10-05-2009, 07:49 AM
There are actually quite a few "easter eggs" hidden in the Tainted Love Video.
These subtle touches demonstrate how much thought and consideration Manson puts into each and every element of his work.

Tainted Love HD 720DPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qRDxwrGdAE

The Abraham Lincoln Towncar's arrive to dispose of our King and Queen...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/3961279909_32c1c8491c_o.jpg

1969 Lincoln Continental Driven in the Video By Manson Note the Presidential Flag waving on the home just above the car.
http://www.mautofied.com/adphotos/10058507_2008792040521.JPG
1969 Lincoln Continental : Note the "Suicide Doors"

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
http://in-broad-daylight.com/
JFK and The SS-100-X Coverup (VERY INTERESTING PLEASE READ! )

The Car that is shown in the beginning, A Lincoln Continental is an obvious homage to the 1961 Lincoln Continental Limousine, the infamous vehicle in which JFK was assassinated in, which is the only True Witness to the murder of JFK,The Presidential SS-100-X without being an exact replica (as depicted in the Coma White video) instead Manson puts his own spin on it, creating a Custom 69 Continental The year Manson was born, The Manson Murders, and the death of the summer of love and the hippie revolution.

http://in-broad-daylight.com/jfk.jpg

Seating Chart of The Tainted Love video compared to the diagram of the SS-100-X Limo
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3449/3961694146_e322ac3a25_o.jpg

My Idea for the seating arrangement in the Tainted Love Video compared to the JFK assassination.
I noticed that Manson pulls up in a 69 Lincoln Continental, An ode to JFK with Manson's Twist (Death's Head, Jet Black And Manson's birth year compared to the SS-100-X which was a 1961 witha 63 front end) also "suicide doors" the Continental is one of the top cars in North America converted into Hearses, Alongside Cadillac et. al. Now as for Twiggy, that is the interesting part.... He arrives on the motorcycle, he breaks away from the band as not to be a part of (or rather lurks in the shadow) during what has become the penultimate Celebritarian Concept as demonstrated by the "Character Assassination" that Manson has been performing throughout his career and is shown through Manson breaking out of Character starting with TGAOG. A wonderful album in my opinion, held some very important events.
Such as the "split" between Twiggy and Manson, which I feel was more scripted than anything... ushering in Tim Skold (Who in replaced Twiggy for TGOAG ) I think that in a sense, Twiggy is ultimately the center of the vehicle... As in he plays Jackie-O (by "losing manson as jfk" ) Twiggy also plays Connally as a "Wounded One," JFK as he dramatically leaves the scene without a scream, Just a whisper... Twiggy (Kellerman) , as Manson's (Greer's) right hand man is a covert conspirator in this celebritarian scene.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2670/3962054996_00ac60c476_o.jpg
Manson and Twiggy as they appear side by side (Twiggy arrives alone on a motorcycle) Covertly 'announcing' his departure for the band... Possibly. Also note Manson's Totenkopf pin over his heart.

Twiggy, as the man in the grassy knoll or motorcycle police as he pulls up waiting Manson & Co.'s arrival to their own "beheadings" is dressed in thug metal gear in a party full of teenage jocks. He thus take over the party leaving ultimately in the End (After EMDM's Departure of John 5 (JFK), Pogo (Connally)) subsequently Tim Skold's Departure (Moving into John 5's spot as the Martyr in the diagram above) The last half of EMDM, Manson and His accomplice Twiggy,(as Greer and Kellerman) are the only survivors and not really questioned as "suspects" as they have both "painted over the evidence". ie:- the Roses that fall to the floor to be painted red. In the end Greer (Manson) is the lone gun man. " In the end Greer ( Manson) is the lone gun man. There is a great site full of JFK's SS-100-X and documents putting together the pieces through actual documentation

As the shots were fired, Jackie turned to look at JFK, and in the process the red roses began to slide to the floor. By the time the limo passed Jean Hill and Mary Moorman (of the famous Polaroid) only the lavender-white flowers (and possibly the other small white object) remained on the back seat. Jean Hill commented at the time that she thought she saw a "fluffy little white dog" on the back seat between them; her husband and even the WC ridiculed her for that. However, she was correct. She saw the white flowers on the seat.

Red Roses Fall to The Floor... And the world stood still

Positioning.
JFK CONNALY JACKIE O
5 Pogo Skold (Manson's new model) survives to replace J5 Much like Jackie-O carries on the legacy of JFK.
Pogo as Gov. Connally takes a hit as Manson aka 'Greer' fires three rounds into the back of the SS-100-X the second one grazes Pogo, before delivering the final fatal shot to JFK 5's Head.
Following the chart

SKOLD Moves over to John5's Spot for GOAG,
5 exits as a 'martyr'
Pogo moves to Twiggy's Position as Manson's Right hand man
as the remaining 'original member' Still Wounded at the replacement of twiggy by skold,
At the end of GOAG prior to EMDM, Pogo becomes the next one to take the seat as JFK,
Dramatic New Scenes are Orchestrated... And Skold takes his place next as JFK,
Following his departure in the midst of the Rape Of The World Tour 2008....
Leaving Manson and Twiggy. The Two Accomplices that have helped create the story of Marilyn Manson for Fifteen Years.

It is a "Character Assassination" True to every vein of Celebritarianism, Manson became everything he wished to destroy, After the Transmutation into alchemical 'gold' in TGOAG, Manson has murdered his character through GAOG- EMDM- THEOL. And He has done it so fashionably and subtlely that the media plays into it, which drives certain fans to fall into the concept that Manson is "washed up" or losing himself.. When in all reality, I believe he, Like the Serpent of the Sephiroth is showing us the way back up the Tree of Life and as THEOL kicks in he will reach the divinity of the First Man ADAM KADMON,
Back to the Symbol that is....
MARI1YN MAN5ON

S.D.
10-08-2009, 05:30 AM
speed"]It is a "Character Assassination" True to every vein of Celebritarianism, Manson became everything he wished to destroy, After the Transmutation into alchemical 'gold' in TGOAG, Manson has murdered his character through GAOG- EMDM- THEOL. And He has done it so fashionably and subtlely that the media plays into it, which drives certain fans to fall into the concept that Manson is "washed up" or losing himself.. When in all reality, I believe he, Like the Serpent of the Sephiroth is showing us the way back up the Tree of Life and as THEOL kicks in he will reach the divinity of the First Man ADAM KADMON,
Back to the Symbol that is....
MARI1YN MAN5ON

I think this is a fucking excellent piece of work [god]speed, thank you for sharing. This last quoted section in particular I believe to have resonance, particularly in conjunction with the phrase "Stop rehearsing alcohol and start performing narcotics" --- "This is only acting baby" --- Bang baby bang".

KABOOM! KABOOM!
"Call it fake I call it 'Good as it gets'"

kalim123
08-15-2012, 05:51 AM
wow...........

08-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Interesting stuff, but some of it was insane. Marilyn Manson isn't THAT calculating. He actually has just sucked these past couple of years, and even if he truly did return to form in the way you are suggesting, particularly with these ideas about Adam Kadmon and Mar1lyn Man5on, it would be just be something he projected on his work after he completed it.

A Better Messiah
08-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I kind of agree with the mentality that Manson didn't plan this stuff. The band members leaving in that fashion? The seating in "Tainted Love"? I know Manson puts a ton of work into his Art, but I just don't see that flyin'. I think it's fantastic that you've found these parallels, and it's a very novel concept to have thought of, but it's not all that feasible IMO. I think that Manson may have made these connections vaguely, and half-expressed them through EM, DM and THEOL (becoming himself, stripping the character and rising from the ashes, etc.) but I think it was more relating his life events to those things than basing his life upon them.

sXeFreakBoy
08-27-2012, 04:26 PM
In regards to the tainted love seating & etc.. Personally, I think that it's all too big of a coincidence to NOT have been planned.

I've been saying for a long time now that I wouldn’t be surprised if MM would have started to down play his performances on purpose just enough for people to start bitching about it so later he could "make a comeback" and be "reborn" and then..with born villain that's exactly what happened. What a lot of people seem to forget is that with every one of MM's albums it's been about the over all story as appose to each individual album..(Best ex is Portrait to Anti with SML bridging the gap..he even says "I am the all american antichrist" within SLC which is why it's the best example lol) so he couldn't have gone straight from EMDM to BV..HEOL had to bridge the gap..and in my opinion with so many people saying EMDM wasn’t good then even more people not liking HEOL because it "wasn't like his old stuff" (which is a stupid statement but that's a different rant all together lol) he figured he'd continue to down play his performances more and more & take out loved songs like anti christ just so when he "makes his comeback" he could start playing those songs again & people would say "omg, he's back" and that's exactly what happened. Regardless of if my little theory is true or not it worked and has everyone talking about him again..he even stated at one point something like "I started thinking that I could do whatever I wanted and the fans would like it just because of who I am"...he knows no matter what he does he'll sell out venues so why not down play a bit to look better later when you release your new album? I saw him in 2008 and he was AMAZING then during the HEOL seemed to be doing badly..2012 amazing again..it's funny how the first concert that everyone started saying that he's back is the same one that he opened with Antichrist..I admit he does sound and look much better then he has in a long time..but keep in mind..each era revolves around the gimmick of the album..so why would HEOL be any different?

I wouldn't be surprised if he gained weight on purpose just to loose it later to make himself continue to look better over all...

StevCCCC
08-28-2012, 03:21 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2qaoy4QkJ1rtf1h0o1_500.jpg
come on dude, we've all been through this a bunch of times