PDA

View Full Version : What will YOU be doing on 6AM, Christmas morning?

Fav
12-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Okay, peek into the future.

Will you be passed out in a stranger's house? Perhaps you'll be waking out of bed, running to the family Christmas tree to open you present. Or maybe you're a lazy bastard, and will be asleep until 1PM in the afternoon. Will you be maniacally refreshing the page to http://www.providermodule.com, or maybe you'll be witnessing Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood kill Trent Reznor?

Regardless, explain what you see yourself doing on 6AM, Christmas morning.

I, personally, will spend the early night in parties and then spend the rest with a close friend in San Francisco. So, I'll be drunk and sleepy, staring into an explosion of blue fog, sippin' screwdriver from a water bottle, and complaining about why there aren't any resturants open...

What about you?

Hazekiah
12-23-2009, 08:12 AM
I'll be listening to Eat Me, Drink Me.

:)

Cringeon
12-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Moved!

I will not be refreshing maniacally, but I will be there ;)

Cassandra
12-23-2009, 08:18 AM
I will most likely be asleep unless a cat decides I need to be awake >.<

Fav
12-23-2009, 08:20 AM
I will most likely be asleep unless a cat decides I need to be awake >.<
That must be the most adorable thing I've heard/read all week.

Ich_Bin_Du
12-23-2009, 10:11 AM
I'll be asleep as well, but my cat won't wake me up. ;)

Emma
12-23-2009, 10:19 AM
I may be asleep but I may be too excited. Either way I will be tucked up in a warm bed - however my 6am is before your 6am so .....

AlcoholicArtist
12-23-2009, 10:26 AM
I'd like to say some really unique and exciting thing but if I'm being brutally honest then I'll most likely just be asleep :/ and if I'm awake then I'll probably just have a wank.

Tinuviel
12-23-2009, 11:00 AM
I'll be asleep, I guess! I don't expect anything to wake me up at that time.

Dronepool
12-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Probably playing PS3, sleeping or smoking.

Anima XI
12-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I'll be asleep, since it will be the first day of my winter vacation =P Plus, I'm not doing anything really this year for christmas.

ShelfLife
12-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Sprawled out on my bed, sleeping and a little hungover. My cousins will probably see to it I have no fewer than seven shots of vodka this Christmas, in order to beat my last record.

Ada Veen
12-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Most likely, Ill be sleeping, home alone...

Funndeath
12-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Sleeping somewhere in a pile of my friends, hopefully. Or awake, on the roof, finishing off last night's booze. :)

Miss Lisa
12-24-2009, 01:35 AM
I shall be manically refreshing Provider Module!!!

S.Hal0mega.B
12-24-2009, 02:02 AM
lol Lisa, ditto here.... i had just purchased a bottle of absinthe and its in my girlfriend's trunk, fuck fuck fuck i was going to try it for the first time at 6 am. I'm thinking music.... searching ebay for synths and amazon too... or an online movie. :)

Eat Me Drink Me Might be a delightfull option to wake up too if i had one of those wake me up with music clocks, wait... my phone.... i can put the mp3 of the obvious Manson song on as my wake up alarm! Success. If i choose to lolz what a wonderously obsessive thing to do... but i will enjoy it however... IF i had that absinthe. :)

Shangri-LIE
12-24-2009, 04:26 AM
I'll be lying cheek to cheek in my pillows cold embrace. No, seriously. I have no idea. I may wake up and just start drinking and sob all day looking listening to all of the joy coming from adjacent apartments. :P

R_Flagg
12-24-2009, 04:58 AM
I'll be in bed. Christmas day itself is always pretty uneventful here, all the celebrating happens on Christmas Eve.

Method Man
12-24-2009, 06:18 AM
Sleeping. I'm going out tonight so I can sleep or be hungover for Christmas day. so it goes quickly. I find I get rather bored on Christmas these days.

if I'm awake then I'll probably just have a wank.

Christmas day wank woooo!

Mary
12-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Unwillingly attend church singing If I Was Your Vampire in my head.

S.Hal0mega.B
12-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Unwillingly attend church singing If I Was Your Vampire in my head.

Classic, if i was your friend down there in Sydney, i'd come in with you and get all your other friends to come in and turn it into a Christmas Musical! of course that would require us to sing, so we'll all come in with a portable stereo each and play it at the exact same time lol i dunno i so tired im being a nob XD

Jakob Synn
12-24-2009, 11:06 AM
I'll be most likely sleeping then waking up at 8am and start recording demos for my drummer but honestly who knows because my girlfriend doesn't leave for work until 10:30am. Yeah, I know, my girlfriend has to work on Christmas Day. How lame! She works at a hotel for dogs by the way so that's the reason why she doesn't have Christmas Day off.

Peaches
12-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Sleeping. :)

AlcoholicArtist
12-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Actually I've decided I'm going to set my alarm to 6 am and obviously make it vampire, then I'll open some bucks fizz to drink whilst listening to it and THEN I will have a Christmas wank and I'm even going to let it wear a little Christmas hat that I stole from a decoration XD

Then I'm going to go a long walk and return in time for my Mum and Dad waking up to wonder why santa's hat is missing...

Mi-CroMartie
12-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Besides the shirts and going to Church today at 10 AM for Christmas, my dad just gave me a book and it's called, "101 Horror movies You Must See Before You Die."

Ranging from Bela Lugosi and Karloff's horror flicks to the modern day horror stuff like Saw, Orphanage etc...

zwiebelsaft
12-24-2009, 08:15 PM
I will be sleeping and listening to the radio. Chances are probably going to dream about him again. >< Yech- I thought I stopped that a long time ago.

spaceSuicide
12-25-2009, 07:16 PM
I was sleeping.

The Empirical Guy
04-09-2013, 04:54 AM
Damn it jimmy.

Shangri-LIE
04-09-2013, 05:58 AM
I will be just finishing up an all night romp in the sack with my future dream girl. We'll go to bed around that time and wake up around 3 PM to freezing cold air and hangovers that just won't quit. After we are both done vomiting and vomiting and vomiting we'll open up some presents and then go to the emergency room for some hydration.