PDA

View Full Version : The Heirophant Everyone Will Suffer Now Interview

cataract777
01-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Does anyone have the AUDIO for this interview? It's hard to find, tried looking in all sorts of places for it. It'd be much appreciated if someone could give it to me

spaceSuicide
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
There was no audio for this one..I think.

Norsefire
01-05-2010, 08:37 PM
There was, the major interview that didn't have audio clips with it was the Dramatic New Scenes For Celebritarian Needs interview.

Method Man
01-06-2010, 03:19 AM
I'm pretty sure it was pretty hard to hear anyway. It must have been a tough job typing that all out.

Hazekiah
01-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Has any audio from any of the 'Phant interviews ever surfaced?

Surely it was archived somewhere, I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

In particular, I'd LOVE to hear the material from the Red Carpet Grave interview. It used a bunch of the questions I submitted and one of 'em even got a pretty good chuckle out of Manson that would be fun to hear again, if possible.

I wonder about it occasionally and just stumbled upon this thread so I thought I'd necro-bump it (three years to the date after the last post, coincidentally enough!) so any info would be great, thanks.

:)

Norsefire
01-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Yeah I have it all. Just never uploaded any of it because of the site being taken down and I guess just out of respect of them taking it all offline for whatever reasons.
Although it should be available because it was awesome stuff, so maybe I might get it up in some way. I haven't listened to them for a while.

suphiafilos
01-06-2013, 07:40 PM
^Please, if it's possible, do it.

I would love to be able to re-listen them.

Scorpion
01-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Yeah I have it all. Just never uploaded any of it because of the site being taken down and I guess just out of respect of them taking it all offline for whatever reasons.
Although it should be available because it was awesome stuff, so maybe I might get it up in some way. I haven't listened to them for a while.

/trade *cursor on top of Norsefire's picture*

please, share :(