PDA

View Full Version : The Human Centipede [franchise]

Norsefire
04-27-2010, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo

I saw this posted on facebook. I watched the trailer and I thought it was some kind of funny movie, I was watching the trailer and waiting for the jokes, then it got serious and turned out to be a serious film.
The end scene made me laugh, kind of fucking odd film by the looks of it though, who the hell thought of stitching people up ass to mouth and creating a human centipede? lol.

spaceSuicide
04-27-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm not watching this garbage. What sick freak would make such a movie for enjoyment anyways? Don't want to see someone force fed shit from someone's ass because your mouth is sewn to it. No fucking thanks.

The movie poster is cool though, I give it that.

love_lolita
04-27-2010, 04:29 PM
I think i'll watch this for some laughs.

04-27-2010, 04:44 PM
I like the 100% medically accurate tagline

Mi-CroMartie
04-27-2010, 05:35 PM
On IMDB, I find it surprising that this stupid B-movie got 3 wins like Jury Prize for Best Actor and Horror. The other is Festival Trophy for Best Picture. Think I'll watch this too.

For a minute there I thought the movie title would be one of those fake CGI Direct to Video mutant monster movie. :P But noooo.

spaceSuicide
04-27-2010, 05:41 PM
For a minute there I thought the movie title would be one of those fake CGI Direct to Video mutant monster movie. :P But noooo.

That probably would've actually been better.

21Faces
04-27-2010, 05:51 PM
This looks horribly awesome, and I'm going to see it.

Golden Eel
04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
I like the 100% medically accurate tagline

Throughout the production process Tom Six stated his intention to create a film that was "100% medically accurate",[15] consulting a surgeon during the creation and filming process.[16] Six has claimed that whilst initially reluctant to take part in the film because of professional reputation, after reading the script the surgeon consulted took a very strong interest in the procedure, devising a method that he believed would work in real life. Six claims that by using an IV drip to supplement the diet of the middle and back parts, the centipede would be able to survive for "years".

Mi-CroMartie
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
That was a disturbing read.. Wow. This guy might give Jigsaw a run for his money on his famous Saw traps.

ThreeEyedGod
04-27-2010, 10:23 PM
ho-ly shit...this looks amazing!

secretsquirrely
04-28-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah looks beyond cheesy...so I may check it out on a bored day. It's a shame too, because the promotion and poster were fucking creepy...then the trailer hit and I was like "ohhh....figures"

Alexandra
04-28-2010, 03:09 AM
A serious movie that I can't take seriously. I might check it out, but I still have a handful of more interesting films that I'd like to watch. It looks neither terrifying nor funny and it doesn't seem to be a visual feast either... Though the poster is nice.
And I really doubt that could survive. The third part especially, because of the "poor nutrition" it would get. If they wanted to make this really sick, they should have made a closed circuit centipede.

...this is so ridiculous.

Edit: Oh god, I just realized this: ass to mouth on a whole new level.

love_lolita
04-28-2010, 07:29 AM
That was a disturbing read.. Wow. This guy might give Jigsaw a run for his money on his famous Saw traps.

no way in hell can ANYONE beat Jigsaw's traps.

ThreeEyedGod
04-28-2010, 09:40 AM
no way in hell can ANYONE beat Jigsaw's traps.

Psh. The guy who built the traps in the cube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hUyIrubWE

21Faces
04-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Cube > Saw

and lol @ Alexandra's ass-to-mouth observation. Personally, I find the idea sick and brilliant. It works on so many levels. Can you guys imagine the psychological effects of being the "second segment" of the centipede? Like, what the fuck would that do to a person mentally over time? o_O I mean it is truly sick. That's why it's awesome. I'd hope the actual film will live up to its concept, but they never do.

Alexandra
04-28-2010, 10:26 AM
This thread is just hilarious.

And thanks for bringing up Cube, I forgot about it! I don't remember it well anymore, since I watched when I was 12 with my much older cousin, but I do remember that it was very intriguing to me at that time. The last scene is what I memorized best... Ew.

absinthe bunny
04-28-2010, 10:59 AM
My brother told me about this story, and I'm a bit disappointed when I see the trailer. I guess we get a regular horror movie without much interesting SFX, just with a somewhat original final act. I think it would make an average 'Guinea Pig' movie (for those familiar with thee series). It would work as a side story in an experimental movie like Subconscious Cruelty (one of my favorites) but I think it'll fail as a full length movie.

spaceSuicide
04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
I read somewhere last week they already have a sequel looking to be made of a 12 person one. Ech.

Sputnik
04-28-2010, 01:42 PM
That's freaking creepy... really
Really disturbing...

Yes.

love_lolita
04-28-2010, 04:23 PM

I have my loyalties to the Saw series.

Peaches
04-28-2010, 05:19 PM
This is just...wtf

Anima XI
04-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Well this looks... disturbing =S I might see it.

Shangri-LIE
05-17-2010, 02:05 PM
http://shocktillyoudrop.com/nextraimages/human-centitped-pic.jpg

I consider myself to be a horror aficionado. I've never literally barfed, nor physically squirmed during even the most bizzare, borderline snuff, most blood drenched things ever to be on screen, until this. Plain and simple, this movie is HORRIBLE. By horrible, I mean completley fucked up, but a must watch, as it will plunge you deep into the chasms of the human mind. I found a rental of this movie on the Independant Film Channel, and little did I know that I would literally feel sorry for what I had done to my toilet earlier on.

Three individuals, A Japanese tourist, and two NYC tourists,(Jenny, Lindsay, and Katsuro), find themselves waking up after being drugged, in the basement laboratory of "Dr. Heiter", a surgeon who is prominent for many successful seperations of conjoined twins. However, for this operation, he seeks to surgically conjoin them together into the first Human Centipede, who share ONE DIGESTIVE TRACT. Are you starting to get the idea? He had previously attempted this experimentation with three dogs, however they had died. The three, humans this time around, are trained as a house pet, as Dr. Heiter beats them, forces them to eat and defecate as one, feeding them from a dog dish beside the dining room table, and giving them a custom "Centipede" cage for bedtime. However, Heiter realizes that Jenny, the end section of his creation has blood poisoning. Leaving Lindsay, (The mid section of the Centipede), stuck between her dying best friend, and attached to Katuro's asshole, to suffer and frantically try to severe herself from the rest of the body. Basically, to sum it up ... Katsuro is force fed slop, which he poops into Lindsay's mouth, which she pukes back into Katsuro's asshole, which Lindsay subsuquently digests and poops into Jenny's mouth, causing Jenny to gag and vomit back into Lindsay's butt, which she completes the process by pooping out all of her friends and Katsuro's poop and puke that she has swallowed in this awesome chain reaction.

Between the muffled cries, the defecation, choking on vomit, and the human degredation, I can say that I am definatley looking forward to the sequel, "The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)" , which is scheduled for a 2011 theatre release. The sequal has been described by Tom Six to be "My Little Pony" compared to "Full Sequence". This gives a whole new meaning to the term "ASS TO MOUTH".

CLICK to rent/showtimes/tickets et al: http://www.ifccenter.com/

Ludwig
05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
You misspelled review so your opinions are invalid.

In seriousness, reading this has made me really queasy and I'm going to go lie down.

Sputnik
05-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Eww... Sounds horrible...

I'm gonna go watch it...

Tinuviel
05-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Already the trailer disturbed me so I better not watch this movie - even though I've got to admit that I might be a tiny little bit curious about it... *shudders* But no, I won't watch it!

spaceSuicide
05-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Don't waste your money on this hash. There's plenty of streams out there.

ThreeEyedGod
05-17-2010, 03:22 PM
"which is scheduled for a 2011 theatre release. "

Really?

Shangri-LIE
05-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Don't waste your money on this hash. There's plenty of streams out there.

There are, however there is a price to pay for illegally downloading this. The punishment for doing so, is having your mouth sewn to a truckers ass, who hasn't shit in a week, who just got done eating Taco Bell.

"which is scheduled for a 2011 theatre release. "

Really?

That's what they say.

ThreeEyedGod
05-17-2010, 04:09 PM
A theatrical release of that film would be the quirkiest theatrical release since Blair Witch Project.

Miss Lisa
05-17-2010, 04:17 PM
This is completely the kind of erotic dream my brain would come up with. Love it.

Shangri-LIE
05-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Interview with Tom Six

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44990

Lisafer, that is very disturbing, but also so, so adorable. <3

Hey, you guys want horripilation, and shocking horror films, so, don't complain. You'll learn to love this shit.

spaceSuicide
05-17-2010, 04:44 PM
There are, however there is a price to pay for illegally downloading this.

It was a stream NOT a download.

Punishment averted.

Shangri-LIE
05-17-2010, 04:49 PM
It was a stream NOT a download.

Punishment averted.

Did you pay for it?

spaceSuicide
05-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Did you pay for it?

No but you strictly said downloading it. i did not, sir. ;)

Shangri-LIE
05-17-2010, 04:55 PM
No but you strictly said downloading it. i did not, sir. ;)

Eh, you'll be fine I suppose. For that, I'm sure you will only receive punishment by having your balls battered by a dolphin flipper or something.

ThreeEyedGod
05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey, you guys want horripilation, and shocking horror films, so, don't complain. You'll learn to love this shit.

Ever seen Society?

DecayingSinner
05-17-2010, 06:33 PM
This shit gets released but Phantasmagoria has not come out yet? Mind blowing. This film does look completely fucked up though.

Shangri-LIE
05-17-2010, 07:07 PM
This shit gets released but Phantasmagoria has not come out yet? Mind blowing. This film does look completely fucked up though.

I've posted an interview with Tom Six that I believe will add to the goosebumps, because he consulted a surgeon for the making of this film, and the making of an actually human centipede is possible. I want to see Phantasmagoria as well, and I hope that it has elements like this film, only more erotic, and with less, (or prefereably no), feces.

Dronepool
05-17-2010, 07:45 PM
I doubt that I'll watch the movie, but yeah it sounds pretty crazy and on a whole new level of mind fucked horror.

Impaled
05-17-2010, 09:18 PM
The movie idea was great, but lacking scenes too. I would have liked to see more during the actual procedure and more than just bandages for most of the part. But well, that's just me, horror is my favorite movie genre and I expected to see more. Still looking forward to the next one though.

secretsquirrely
05-18-2010, 04:09 AM
Yeah I may pass on this. I handle blood and guts really well, but vomiting always makes me highly queasy. I love the idea, but doubt I should check this out.

Oh and I guess this is like "2 Girls. 1 Cup The Movie: 3 Girls, One Anus"?

Shangri-LIE
05-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Yeah I may pass on this. I handle blood and guts really well, but vomiting always makes me highly queasy. I love the idea, but doubt I should check this out.

Oh and I guess this is like "2 Girls. 1 Cup The Movie: 3 Girls, One Anus"?

Eh, close, but it's more like .... 2 American sluts, 1 Japanese tourist, 1 fucked up German Nazi Surgeon, and a movie.

DecayingSinner
05-20-2010, 06:01 PM
The movie idea was great, but lacking scenes too. I would have liked to see more during the actual procedure and more than just bandages for most of the part. But well, that's just me, horror is my favorite movie genre and I expected to see more. Still looking forward to the next one though.

Horror is my favorite too. Thanks for the review. I will most likely end up seeing this.

spaceSuicide
06-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Dumbass (http://blog.originalalamo.com/2010/06/01/projectionist-goes-totally-insane-gets-human-centipede-tattoo/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+originalalamo+%28Alamo+Drafth ouse+Cinema+Austin%29)

Norsefire
06-02-2010, 07:20 AM
^ whatever makes him happy I guess.

大切なみんな、許して
06-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Hold all my calls Barbara, this is MY KIND OF SHIT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Who cares if it sounds terrible and horrible and disgusting. I bet I'd get a more human reaction out of this film than any other pile of crap out in theatres right now. So, pass the fucking popcorn, sit the fuck down and let's cuddle to this shit!

But not before I take a hit from my Juicy Juice. Whachu know bout me!?
http://cityrag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/sb16.jpg

Shangri-LIE
06-04-2010, 09:54 PM
I can't wait for a follow up

absinthe bunny
06-26-2010, 09:29 AM

http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/129199730252851199.jpg?w=500&h=375

ThreeEyedGod
06-26-2010, 02:23 PM
^Hahah that is win to the max.

Freeston3r
07-15-2010, 02:53 PM
This film was one of the only films to make me feel sick after watching (not including 2 girls one cup)
I actually liked the movie though. Not sure if it's one that I will watch again soon lol
The german man was actually terrifying
I liked the ending and how what they gave is what you got. I like it when movies just drift you out of the scene and leave you thinking... in this case WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE!?!!?!? :O

delirium
09-05-2010, 11:37 AM
I loved watching this film with all my black and twisted heart. Sure, the idea of being sewed to someone's asshole is disturbing, but should that take away from the art of the film? How many movies are like this? You felt revolted by it, by the horror the victims were feeling. Deiter Laser played the role of Dr. Heiter very well, and the second sequence is going to be even better.

While movies like Saw and Hostel take away the horror and pain of torture and death, movies like the Human Centipede will remind us of it.

Peaches
09-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I saw it, and I never care to watch it again. Yes, it was very well made, the acting was amazing and the villain nearly made me shit my pants, but it is not a film that I will ever, ever watch again. I won't be seeing "Full Sequence" either.

delirium
09-05-2010, 12:47 PM
I saw it, and I never care to watch it again. Yes, it was very well made, the acting was amazing and the villain nearly made me shit my pants, but it is not a film that I will ever, ever watch again. I won't be seeing "Full Sequence" either.

Don't be like that! Deiter Laser needs to feed his family!

VelvetAIDS
10-12-2010, 12:57 AM
I had recently purchased the Unrated Director's Cut dvd of this flick and FINALLY got around to watching it.

Honestly, I didn't expect to be quite a good as it was.

*waits for people to have heart attack due to positive reaction to film*

....Off the ground yet? Ok. I'll summarize my thoughts on the movie. I didn't expect the acting to be so good. I mean, you go in expecting the American girls to have to poor acting skills of say...a victim from Friday the 13th, which don't exactly have much personality. But throughout the movie you really want these girls to live and make it through it it all. Dr. Heiter is the physical manifestation of pure madness. You get a real sense of madness since it isn't the stereotypical mad scientist who is laughing maniacal every 5 seconds. From the get go you know this creep is fucked in the head. There were moments during the film (such as the surgery) where I was convinced he was having multiple orgasms because he seemed to be enjoying the moment way too much.

I personally thought the movie should have been sliiiightly longer but I enjoyed the plot and was happy it wasn't as if they were kidnapped and joined together within the first 15min. It actually had drawn out the story beforehand. As for the gross-out factor I actually didn't think the..er---"Digestion system at work" scene was as bad as people made it out to be. I was more disturbed at the blood during the chase scene because I swear I could feel the pain between the three of them. Just the thought of the blood dripping an dpain of the stitches and skin tearing between Japanese trucker's anus > Girls mouth and her anus < Other girls mouth. Can you even call it much of a mouth if their lips have been removed???

The ending left me wanting more. I'm not kidding. I wish i could know the fate of...well watch the movie.

Final Thoughts: At least watch the damn thing. It is actually worth your time. I absolutely CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FUCKING SEQUEL! The way the movie ended left me wondering how the hell the 'centipede' idea will keep going...

The Empirical Guy
11-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Finally got around to watching this. It was never released in theatres here, and the DVD release was entirely unadvertised, so only found out it was available a week or so ago.

What a massive load of time-wasting crap.

Seriously, I want my 90 minutes back, and it's not often I say that about a film. I went in to this intrigued by the idea of a "Human Centipede" and really, really wanted it to be a good film with excellent characters and development, with some sort of insight and reasoning behind it. But no, I got nothing. Don't get me wrong: Laser is an excellent actor who portrayed his character brilliantly, but he was given a terrible character. He was just a madman, nothing more. Totally, entirely convincing, so props to his acting skills, but the character was entirely uninteresting with no reason for us to have any emotion towards him either way. I was waiting for some deep, introspective thing a la SAW that could give us some reasoning or even make us like the supposed villain... instead he just bored me. Oh, ok, you want to stitch people together and treat them like a dog. Ok, why? Oh, you used to separate conjoined twins and you hate people. Great. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. Join the queue. Take a number and wait to be called. I'd dare say many people who have an interest in seeing a film like this hate people, but they ain't randomly stitching people together. They ain't buying that excuse.

That's it really. While the acting was impressive, not just from Laser but from the victims as well, the story and characters they were given to work with was dismal at best. I found boring and it left me in a constant state of "well? But why? What's the point in all this apart from to be gross?" Frankly, it had none, and if I want gross then I can quite easily think up worse things in my own head.

Also, what was with Katsuro's sudden change of heart? I was all cheering for him when he went total psycho on Heiter, he was in full samurai warrior mode and is in a position to finish him off and then in an instant he's blubbering about how he deserves it? Again, with no real reason or cause. Surely it qualifies as a form of Deus Ex Machina, albeit in reverse. Killing him would have been too easy, right? BAM! He suddenly has family issues. WTF?

Thankfully I didn't have to pay money to see this, and I won't be bothering with the sequel.

Shangri-LIE
11-03-2010, 09:40 AM
entertaintment

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xh4s5vJ9JmA_5M:http://memegenerator.net/Dr-Heiter/ImageMacro/1155723/Dr-Heiter-poop-mouth-boner.jpg&t=1

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xh4s5vj9jma_5m:http://memegenerator.net/dr-heiter/imagemacro/1155723/dr-heiter-poop-mouth-boner.jpg&t=1

love_lolita
11-09-2010, 10:23 AM
I have been talking about how i want to make a porno parody of this movie (not with me in it!!), called "The Human Sexipede". I was on Wikipedia, and i see THIS!:

"A pornographic parody of the film, directed by Tom Byron and entitled The Human Sexipede, was released in September 2010.[44]"

=...

Norsefire
11-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Just found the trailer on youtube lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBalKXCaXOM

The Empirical Guy
11-10-2010, 07:26 AM
I want to see that. Looks like some serious LELZ more than anything.

RevManz
11-10-2010, 11:03 AM
I enjoyed it.

It just such a fucked up and interesting idea for a horror film. The only really complaint was of Lindsay and Jenny at the beginning. It seemed like...bad acting, or just overdone acting. Also, it's nice to something that actually focuses more on ''mental horror'' state rather than the ''physical horror'' state. The combination of the doctor being a surgeon (helped people...etc.), and an operator on the sequence just blew my mind. Also, you couldn't help but wonder what the girls were thinking...what kind of mental state they were in.

I haven't been freaked out from a horror movie in a long time, so this was refereshing.

adamchabbi6
06-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I discovered that the human centipede 2 has recently been rejected for classification by the BBFC. I am really disappointed how the BBFC are still banning certain films from getting a UK release and I thought those days were over as it's rare for films to still get banned nowadays, eventhough a film called Grotesque was banned in the UK a few years back. The link to the BBFC site below shows that the film has been banned in the UK and there is another link giving an explanation why the BBFC have rejected the film for classification. If you want to check the links and express your views on the censorship regarding The Human Centipede 2, leave comments below.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/BVV278459/
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31162

Cringeon
06-06-2011, 10:41 AM
It's funny because I bet you the point of films like this is to get banned. All it does is increase the buzz about them, and makes them more enticing. A banned movie will do a lot better than one not.

adamchabbi6
06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
yeah, the fact that the film has been banned in the UK makes me a lot more curious to watch it and find out what happens in the film. I heard the director saying that the first film was going to be nothing compared to the sequel and when I saw the first film, I didn't find it so extreme but that's because I've seen films that are a bit more extreme than the human centipede. Although, I remember when I went to the human centipede premiere last year, Tom Six told the audience that the second film was being filmed in London.

spaceSuicide
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
being banned is a blessing for this series. The first movie was terrible. Decent premise with a flopped execution. I bet this one will be just as lame.

Norsefire
06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
That sounds crazy, I wonder why the hell they banned it. I don't remember when I last heard of a movie being banned in the UK.

lol well I read the Empire article linked in the first post. WOW sounds pretty fucked up really, still wouldn't mind seeing it though.

adamchabbi6
06-06-2011, 04:11 PM
I'm sure it's not as extreme compared to other films I've seen, e.g. A Serbian Film.

Barbarella
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
I watched the first one but let's face it, it had a "shit ending".

Barbarella
06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Double post. Ban!

It's funny because I bet you the point of films like this is to get banned. All it does is increase the buzz about them, and makes them more enticing. A banned movie will do a lot better than one not.
Exactly.

Having seen the first one I'd be in no rush to see a sequel but not from a "it was too gross" point of view, more of a "been there, seen it" type of thing.

Joker
06-06-2011, 05:37 PM
I watched the first one but let's face it, it had a "shit ending".

http://api.ning.com/files/kkVLuSytNHX2sPSRUAEXesIg3mbYTtDQU9hJA2afhCa6mXDg51 RqIoOxWXFTeKHwdBJBl4egLOvf0iWbopZKtXd68YhuM2bA/1097290i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Anyway, banning the film won't affect anything. Just download it, like everyone else ;)

Norsefire
06-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Anyway, banning the film won't affect anything. Just download it, like everyone else ;)

Yep, very true.
I remember when the Exorcist was a banned film and someone at school owned a vhs of it, but rarely let people borrow it, and I didn't see that until its re-release in 1999*, but now today, if a film is banned it can just be downloaded from the internet.

*I had to look up the Exorcist date and just read it was never actually banned it just wasn't submitted to BBFC.

darkmy
06-06-2011, 09:57 PM

yeah,you can download a torrent from here : http://thepiratebay.org/ http://www.kat.ph/ http://www.1337x.org/ http://h33t.com/

adamchabbi6
06-07-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm sure it will be uploaded on novamov.com at some point. I watched A Serbian Film on that site.

The Empirical Guy
06-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Thank God. I wish they would ban it here so there was no chance that I might see it accidentally. The first one was so entirely terrible it was the only film I can remember in which I felt robbed of my time. Based on their description and reasoning behind banning it, seems like the film makers have gone to lengths to make this one commit the same crimes in much greater magnitude. I pity anyone that watches it.

Dronepool
06-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Just download it.

Barbarella
06-08-2011, 11:22 AM
I watched A Serbian Film on that site.
I haven't seen this film yet and I don't ever plan on watching it. It sounds absolutely vile and it's not that I'm squeamish or prudish, it's just that I have my limits. I know I probably shouldn't judge it without giving it a viewing but anything I've read about it certainly doesn't entice me to watch it at any point.

VelvetAIDS
06-08-2011, 01:44 PM
I haven't seen this film yet and I don't ever plan on watching it. It sounds absolutely vile and it's not that I'm squeamish or prudish, it's just that I have my limits. I know I probably shouldn't judge it without giving it a viewing but anything I've read about it certainly doesn't entice me to watch it at any point.

I remember reading the plot summary on wikipedia and just going "OMG! EW! holy FUCK!" throughout it. I may or may not watch it. I might get drunk or high first so it doesn't scar me as bad mentally >.> I saw some SFX photos and I have to give them props for being able to pull it off.

Barbarella
06-08-2011, 02:08 PM
I remember reading the plot summary on wikipedia and just going "OMG! EW! holy FUCK!" throughout it.
I was more or less the same when I first read of it.

I may or may not watch it. I might get drunk or high first so it doesn't scar me as bad mentally
I know what you mean. I'd probably have to be in a similar state.

It's basically that the plot just doesn't interest me. When I was younger, say in my teens, if someone told me something was banned I immediately wanted to see it just for the taboo value. Straw Dogs was a good example of this and I was kinda hesitant to watch it but when I did it ended up being probably one of my favourite films ever. Of course when people are describing these things they always tend to exaggerate how shocking they actually are. However I just don't think I'm ready to dedicate some time to A Serbian Film just yet.

Norsefire
06-08-2011, 02:44 PM
However I just don't think I'm ready to dedicate some time to A Serbian Film just yet.

Same here, when I read about it on wikipedia I just thought do I really need to see that? no not really.

VelvetAIDS
06-08-2011, 04:59 PM
I have a few friends that burnt copies and handed them out to people they knew. The day after was always interesting, I must say xD

adamchabbi6
10-06-2011, 12:36 PM
I recently discovered today that The Human Centipede 2 has been passed with an 18 certificate in the UK after 2 minutes and 37 seconds of cuts by the BBFC.

I was pleased to find out at first that the film was no longer going to be banned in the UK but it really put me off after seeing it has been passed in a censored form.

The source is here: http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/bw.htm#Human_Centipede__Unbanned_4019

If you saw my thread on film censorship, you can see how I disagree with films being cut and how I believe that viewers aged 18 and over should have the right to watch whatever they want.

I don't know how long it will take for the UK censors to finally pass Human Centipede 2 with an uncut UK release.

Although, if the censors think that censoring or banning a film keeps the audience away it actually does the complete opposite effect and it makes people a lot more intrigued to see it.

I know there are always alternative solutions to viewing the uncut version, either by importing an uncut dvd or watching it online. However, I can't seem to find anywhere that has it available in it's uncut form.

If anyone knows a website where it shows the uncut version, please let me know. I would appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else who wants to see it will feel grateful as well.

adamchabbi6
01-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I recently found a video on youtube, where someone uploaded all the scenes that the BBFC cut off Human Centipede 2.

It includes: the sandpaper masturbation, teeth hammered and a lot more.

I can't wait to see this uncut very soon at a screening I'm planning to attend next month.

Fuck censorship.

Warning: Extremely sick and gory. It may cause nausea for those with a weak stomach. If you are squeamish then please don't watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l3JYfm1CZw&feature=youtu.be

spaceSuicide
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
This film series tries just way too hard.