PDA

View Full Version : Poop Dick

archdandydotcom
05-21-2010, 01:40 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GGAmzDRA_BY/S_Y2VfKLHsI/AAAAAAAAJWc/bpC1CZy5W_8/s400/forced%2Btattoo.jpg

Concord, New Hampshire (The Weekly Vice) - Four assclowns and a minor 15-year-old boy have been arrested after they allegedly forced a 14-year-old boy to be tattooed with the image of a penis across his buttocks and the phrase "poop dick".

According to Concord police, four adults and a minor threatened to beat up a 14-year-old boy unless he agreed to be tattooed. The assailants warned that he was going to get the tattoo whether he liked it or not, but promised to leave him alone if he agreed to accept it.

The victim, who reportedly suffers from learning disabilities and has been a target of ongoing ridicule by classmates, was lured into a Concord home on May 10th, where he was given the ultimatum. The suspects then tattooed the image of a penis across his buttocks along with the words "Poop Dick."

At one point during the tattoo process, one suspect told the boy to stop moving or he would be punched. After the tattoo was completed another assailant ordered the victim to drop his pants in front of other classmates to show the tattoo. The students reportedly laughed and began calling the victim "Poop Dick."

Rumors and a picture of the tattoo circulated around the school until it finally reached the ears of a teacher who reported the incident to a school resource officer.

Investigators raided the home, recovering the tattoo equipment believed to have been used on the youth. During police interviews, the suspects did not appear to know the victim's real first name, but instead referred to him as "Poop Dick," when answering questions.

Arrests (ordered clockwise in the photo) include: Donald Wyman, 20, Ryan Fisk, 19, Travis Johnson, 18, and Blake Van Nest, 18. A 15-year-old minor, who has not been identified was also implicated in the attack.

The boys were jailed on charges of sale of a controlled drug, endangering the welfare of a child, simple assault, tattooing without a license, criminal mischief and simple assault.

VelvetAIDS
05-21-2010, 02:15 PM
*facepalm*

archdandydotcom
05-21-2010, 02:27 PM
there are more humorous (or sad) details in the smoking gun's arrest warrant; http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0520101tattoo1.html

Sputnik
05-21-2010, 02:32 PM
*facepalm*

Yeah... *headdesk*

Shangri-LIE
05-21-2010, 02:36 PM
I wonder if their cell mates are going to make them get prison tats that say "Black Mans Vagina" across their butts?

spaceSuicide
05-21-2010, 05:08 PM
LOL Dumbasses. That first dude looks like a huge tool with that haircut.

Shouldn't this be in News forum?

archdandydotcom
05-21-2010, 05:27 PM
LOL Dumbasses. That first dude looks like a huge tool with that haircut.

Shouldn't this be in News forum?

people are idiots. how is that news?

spaceSuicide
05-21-2010, 08:07 PM
people are idiots. how is that news?

haha dunno.

Norsefire
05-22-2010, 05:41 AM
I couldn't help but think of South Park when I read that, it just read like something I would see in a South Park episode or something. Now that kid will always be know as "poop dick".

Allycat
05-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Christ, I wonder if the 20 yeAr olds are still in high school? That's pathetic...
Funny that the reporter called the 4 losers ass clowns. That killed me...

Shangri-LIE
05-22-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm suprised that they weren't charged for sexual assault.