PDA

View Full Version : what is heresy on this site

Obsidian
07-13-2010, 02:12 AM
im kinda new here so i was wondering what would be heresy on this website

it would also be interesting if you posted a list of genres by how heretical they were

Sputnik
07-13-2010, 02:20 AM
pebbles is here. :P

...on this site is the epicness of the net :]

S.D.
07-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Heresy? Well it's hard to define what's heretical when you refute dogmatic belief systems! But in terms of conduct, I think we generally hope the behaviour of members reflects the way Provider Module itself operates. We're not into drama, bullshit or catfights, the site and forum are (hopefully) locations for people to enjoy themselves, correspond with friends, and express interest in Marilyn Manson. On that last point, I personally prefer to discourage any asinine chatter when it comes to Manson. If someone dislikes an album, music video, tour, or whatever, it seems more constructive to offer thoughts on why they think that, rather than just being negative for the sake of it. We're also not a site that focuses on any "Paparazzinazi" rubbish either, Manson information here is compiled through love of the artist and the art, word-by-word, and I think that's what fans visit for, as well as the communal aspect to the forums.

Obviously hateful or aggressive behaviour towards other members is not allowed, but nothing like that ever really happens, so there isn't much of a source for it anyway. I guess we just hope the resources offered here are enjoyable, and that Marilyn Manson fans/cultural enthusiasts from all walks of life warm to the site, and feel they can express themselves freely.
It is also an offence to enjoy Twilight in any context. ;)

Welcome to the site also Obsidian.

Obsidian
07-13-2010, 03:00 AM
It is also an offence to enjoy Twilight in any context. ;)

thank you they were horrible books

The Empirical Guy
07-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Heresy is a sin most dire that our Grace and Lord The Emperor looks upon with much disdain. Nevertheless, it is a lesser crime than treachery, for which there can be no remorse or salvation.

Sorry, I'm a nerd and couldn't help myself =D Welcome to the site.

Cerebrot
07-13-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm too new to know what would be heresy here.. but I assumed anything like the gigantic drama wars that take place on Babalon and previously on the Phant et al.

Shangri-LIE
07-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Heresey on this site would be .... *deep pondering *days pass without sleep, and seldome a thought. Well, I don't know. Just throw some stuff out there, and I guess we'll find out.