PDA

View Full Version : What did the bad man do to you?

Shangri-LIE
07-21-2010, 09:53 AM
My name is Timmy, and I am 34 years old. I work at a candy shop for a man. The other night I was listening to my step mother making her new boyfriend make really funny sounds. He must have been really funny because she kept giggling, and he must have really agreed with her because he kept saying yes, yes, yes, yes ... and then they were talking about God a lot. They kept saying oh God. Anyway, I looked out my window and I saw a man in a trench coat, smiling in my window and making his penis bigger, ... saying the same things. I was really scared. If this bad man comes back, and wants to talk about "oh God" with me, and keeps saying yes, ... what do I do? Do I agree with him too? I need fwends. My step mommy is always saying Oh, God, but only when she is with my teachers from the school that I go to. Oh, I also saw a grocery store list, and it said .. "licks, and cum". I have no idea where to buy that stuff. Help?

KnaveMurdok
07-21-2010, 12:28 PM
you had me at "Hello."

Shangri-LIE
07-21-2010, 01:16 PM
you had me at "Hello."

You're not in my HOUSE!

KnaveMurdok
07-21-2010, 02:01 PM
...or am i???

Shangri-LIE
07-21-2010, 02:12 PM
...or am i???

no, knave, you're not. I double checked. You're not in my house! Get out of my house!

Hexon.Arq
07-21-2010, 03:37 PM
You had a serious boner when you typed that, didn't you? Probably envisioning the face of someone here, imagining them reading your devilish boner post. I wonder who it could be?

love_lolita
07-21-2010, 04:18 PM
...serious boner...devilish boner...

we've got a sitcom!!

Hexon.Arq
07-21-2010, 04:36 PM
we've got a sitcom!!

Don't forget Jokey Boner, Slow Boner, and Angry Boner.

Oh, and Baby Boner. Why hello, FBI.

Shangri-LIE
07-21-2010, 04:46 PM
No, to be honest, I did not have a major rager when I wrote this. It was actually a note that was given to me by a mentally disabled man on the back of a receipt from where I work. He gave it to me for some reason when he was buying a soda. I didn't want to, but I had to exploit him.

Hexon.Arq
07-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Of course, by "exploit" I'm assuming you don't mean you took him home and explained what licks and cum are... with your body, right?

Shangri-LIE
07-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Of course, by "exploit" I'm assuming you don't mean you took him home and explained what licks and cum are... with your body, right?

I was tempted to, but I'm not into men.

The Empirical Guy
07-21-2010, 07:07 PM
No, to be honest, I did not have a major rager when I wrote this. It was actually a note that was given to me by a mentally disabled man on the back of a receipt from where I work. He gave it to me for some reason when he was buying a soda. I didn't want to, but I had to exploit him.

If I find out this is untrue I will be severely disappointed.

KnaveMurdok
07-21-2010, 11:00 PM
no, knave, you're not. I double checked. You're not in my house! Get out of my house!

Try and make me... if you can FIND ME!!!