PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner Fetish

Shangri-LIE
09-27-2010, 05:34 PM
This may sound cruel and unusual. I ruminate over the quality of my life versus that of an prisoner everyday. I have no idea why. I see some diametrical opposites, and I see a lot of similarities. However, I can't help but relish in the fact that I am a free man, free to do as I wish, while another languishes alone on a steel bunk bed alone, sexlually frustrated and no opportunity to celebrate anything. Yet, at the same time, I really sympathise with the ones serving life, or prolonged sentences. For instance when I am having sex, I think of someone going crazy, frantically jerking it to what I am actually engaging in, and them with no hope of ever feeling that again. Or if I have a drink or a smoke, and all they want is a Coca-Cola, yet they are forever prohibited from consuming anything as good as that again in their lives. I can't explain it. I am posting this to see if any one ever thinks about this stuff.

Barbarella
09-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Boy, you must get a real kick out of watching Lock Up. :p

To be honest it does sound kinda strange, hence why it's a fetish I guess.

I am posting this to see if any one ever thinks about this stuff.
Nope. As you know with my job I visit prisons around two to three times every week to see my clients and I can honestly say I've yet to ever fantasise about them or their situation.

Hell Shangs, you're just fucken weird ... or taking the piss ;)

Shangri-LIE
09-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Boy, you must get a real kick out of watching Lock Up. :p

To be honest it does sound kinda strange, hence why it's a fetish I guess.

Nope. As you know with my job I visit prisons around two to three times every week to see my clients and I can honestly say I've yet to ever fantasise about them or their situation.

Hell Shangs, you're just fucking weird ... or taking the piss ;)

I'm not weird, I'm a writer. ;)

I do watch Lock Up ... marathons 0 o

Barbarella
09-27-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm not weird, I'm a writer. ;)
*zing*

I do watch Lock Up ... marathons 0 o
I think I've seen most of 'em too but not in marathon sessions I hasten to add.

Shangri-LIE
09-27-2010, 05:58 PM
*zing*

I think I've seen most of 'em too but not in marathon sessions I hasten to add.

For me it is some sort of strange paradox. A prisoner watches TV about the outside, and pines for it, yearns for it again, and at I am watching them at the same time. I can have all of the things a free person can have but I feel like one of them. The only different thing is that I don't go out and live, and fuck, and get fucked up, or celebrate anything anymore.
I do think about fucking random inmates however. Female inmates. :)

Barbarella
09-27-2010, 06:09 PM
For me it is some sort of strange paradox. A prisoner watches TV about the outside, and pines for it, yearns for it again, and at I am watching them at the same time. I can have all of the things a free person can have but I feel like one of them. The only different thing is that I don't go out and live, and fuck, and get fucked up, or celebrate anything anymore.
That's confusing because I thought you had a certain smugness because you weren't in their situation, e.g. relishing the fact that you're a free man. No offence meant by the way. But now you're saying you can identify with them somewhat because you don't seem to be enjoying the things one can have on the outside. Help me out.

Shangri-LIE
09-27-2010, 06:27 PM
That's confusing because I thought you had a certain smugness because you weren't in their situation, e.g. relishing the fact that you're a free man. No offence meant by the way. But now you're saying you can identify with them somewhat because you don't seem to be enjoying the things one can have on the outside. Help me out.

I know it's confusing, and that's what I am confused about. If it made sense to me, it wouldn't arouse me. Arousal is confusion. When we orgasm we appear to be in pain, but feel pleasure, or ... visa versa. Help me out. LOL :)

ShelfLife
09-27-2010, 07:30 PM
I remember you brought this up a while ago - you mentioned how you got off on the idea of fucking a girl in front of a death-row inmate, and I suggested there were BDSM connotations to it. Does that shed any light on your confusion?

delirium
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Is this why you suggested I beat the shit out of my older brother, Shangri-LIE? So you could fantasize about me being in jail? Oh my fucking god. ._.

Shangri-LIE
09-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Shelflife - No, it doesn't really help me to understand it. Domination is in my nature I suppose.

Delirium - I suggested that because he apparently deserves it. I would do it, but no, I wouldn't fantasize about you. No offense. I don't think about "the person" per se, just the difference in situations.

P.S. Delirium, did I mention that I've been to jail? Here in the U.S. and abroad? Ever been in a foreign facility? ;)

Melsinfield
10-06-2010, 09:28 PM
I can't say that I have ruminated over the exact same quandaries as you. But I can say that I often find myself thinking about people in "worse" situations than me whenever I am in a bit of trouble. It helps, in an uncomfortable way.

Doppelgänger
10-07-2010, 01:44 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5JA3in7oprg/SW-XprwM2CI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/NMoZ4EI61Zk/s400/PMcGoohan.jpg

??????? u like?