PDA

View Full Version : Most offensive ideas for Halloween costumes?

Shangri-LIE
10-19-2010, 06:07 AM
I've been considering going as something or someone that could possibly end up in my actual death, or a brutal lynching for Halloween this year. So, if you have any ideas of what you, or I could go as that would be the most offensive representation of a person or ghastly deity, what/who would it be?

Mary
10-19-2010, 08:14 AM
I'd say a Nazi, at least you could look stylish in that, the others are pretty daggy but that's just the girly side of me speaking now. .____.

Although you could do interesting special effects and wounds for a 9/11 victim, but how would people know you're a victim of that specifically and not just mistake you for a gruesome looking zombie? If 'controversial' is what you want, then I doubt that would be a good option as you'd just look like everyone else on halloween!

I hope to slightly step out of the 'fake blood' cliche this year by mixing it with shiny red glitter to paint a glamourous bleeding heart over my eye. :) I'm not too sure about the rest of my outfit though, I'll probably dress as myself, emphasized.

Ich_Bin_Du
10-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Most offensive would be 9/11 victim to me...But I think Nazi would be most fun. :>

delirium
10-19-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm dressing as a nun for Halloween. There will be bloody baby doll parts tied together along my waist and neck, and I shall carry a bag of baby doll parts with me. It will be great in my Catholic area. I will be beaten to death.

Method Man
10-19-2010, 12:37 PM
9/11 victim. It's not exactly funny though...

Not Mechanical
10-19-2010, 01:57 PM
9/11 victim. It's not exactly funny though...

I agree with this. Easily the most tasteless, and a terrible idea.

Shangri-LIE
10-19-2010, 02:39 PM
I would like to note that I am not considering going as any of the suggested ideas listed in the poll. They were just some of the most offensive ones I could think of. I am actually considering going as a police officer because I live in a high crime area, and it would scare the shit out of a lot of people in the community if I decide to go door to door. ;)

Zsa Zsa
10-19-2010, 03:28 PM
I want to go as a certain Muslim prophet...

Dysmorphia
10-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I would like to note that I am not considering going as any of the suggested ideas listed in the poll. They were just some of the most offensive ones I could think of. I am actually considering going as a police officer because I live in a high crime area, and it would scare the shit out of a lot of people in the community if I decide to go door to door. ;)

To get away with that you would have to have a pretty convincing costume. Personally, I'd go as a Nazi, just because I love military clothing. Haven't decided how I'll be dressing up for Halloween yet, if at all.

delirium
10-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I want to go as a certain Muslim prophet...

Go for it, but most people will not get it.

Norsefire
10-23-2010, 02:44 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-11609438

I saw this and thought of this thread. :)

Dronepool
10-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Jesus with a swastika on his forehead in a Muhammad fucking a pig t-shirt that has a pin attached to that reads "I survived 9/11 and all I got was this this lousy pin" WHILE wearing a turban and a bullet belt while wielding dual M-16's.

Mission accomplished.

CellarOwl
10-23-2010, 06:52 AM
In 2001 or 2002 I remember someone went out dressed as one of the Twin Towers with a toy plane crashing into it.

S.Hal0mega.B
10-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Bush and Hitler's love child, Sarah Palin. With a bit of Jesus thrown in with twin towers and a plane that i keep going 'vrooom... zooom...booom!' as it twirls and spins round n in between the towers, when will it hit? And a CIA logo on the plane.

Shangri-LIE
10-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Very creative, and macabre to say the least. I think that going as Muhammed would be the most outrageous, even more so than Christ. Especially if you live in or around a Muslim community.

In all honesty, I am going to probably end up going as a dollar store version of Lady Gaga, or paint myself and dress up like a black person and try to mingle with people at this barber shop around here at a local ghetto.