PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Rescuscitate

Shangri-LIE
10-25-2010, 07:37 AM
I can't blind the time. All it does is winds, and buries down all of my so called lives that are now dead and left behind. Left with no one to fight, or for, but I am still fighting, and the fact that I am still standing makes things even more freightening. When you dig into an plot that you've made, looking to re-animate what you passed away, and all you find are more fucking grenades. And the engraving on the headstone up above you says do not rescuscitate.

It's when no one cares enough to hate you that your zombied eyes start to ache. It's when love is just a given, that the pain starts to invade, and all you can do is watch the worms fill you in. With no bed, only dirt and bone to eat into alone. I'm dead for the living to haunt. Growing like roots below the hanging tree, and my ghosts whisper do not rescuscitate.

I'm living dead for the living to die. You don't need an invitation, we're all just infestations, and our impregnations are just waiting to go down the tubes.

Yet I keep my head high for beheadings, and a upside down kiss from a faceless ghoul. Blow your cold reminders into me that nothing can be rescuscitated. Just kiss it into me.

RevManz
10-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Lolol, prefect for Halloween coming up. :)

Shangri-LIE
10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Lolol, prefect for Halloween coming up. :)

Part of it is a blown out of proportion depressive episode that I had this morning. The other thing I had in mind while writing this a dream I had last night. I was walking around with a corpse covered in a blood soaked white sheet, looking for a place to bury it. The police kept calling my house, and I kept ignoring the calls. Then I went to "the jail" and asked someone "how much time I had to do for murdering this person?", and the person said "well there were witnesses that saw him dig his own grave and killed himself in it". So, Yep. Thanks for the reply.

Sputnik
10-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Nice, this is honestly the most beautiful thing i've read all day, for some reason...
Really like it, thank you for sharing.

Undeadgrrl
03-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Startleing and beautiful.
I love this especially because I have been to the low you speak of. And it's kinda nice to know that Im not alone.

rrodmila
03-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Haha. I found it sooo funny that Undeadgrrl revived this thread although it's called Do not resuscitate. An undead person giving life to something they're not supposed to.

Oh, Obvious Irony, we share such wonderful moments when I'm sleepy.

Undeadgrrl
03-22-2011, 05:25 AM
But isnt that the sole purpose of the undead?
To create more undead?
Hehe. It's an undead thread...

jonfen
03-22-2011, 02:26 PM
One could argue that the existential purpose of an undead being would be the acquiring and consuming of brains.

Shangri-LIE
03-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Thank you Undeadgrrl.

and a long overdue thanks to Pebbles. :)