PDA

View Full Version : I want to throw at/give something to Manson at the next show I attend. Ideas?

Shangri-LIE
11-11-2010, 07:50 PM
I've seen and enjoyed enough shows to warrant one ass beating/removal/possible Manson stopping the show out of recognition of something I am holding up/throwing at him/giving something to him during the set. Though, I want to see if any of you have any ideas before I share mine. Go ...

archdandydotcom
11-11-2010, 07:55 PM
live hand grenade

Shangri-LIE
11-11-2010, 08:01 PM
live hand grenade

No, that's dangerous. I meant as a joke, and no disrespect or harm intended.

archdandydotcom
11-11-2010, 08:03 PM
No, that's dangerous. I meant as a joke, and no disrespect or harm intended.

anything you throw up on the stage is disrespectful to the performer.

Shangri-LIE
11-11-2010, 08:14 PM
anything you throw up on the stage is disrespectful to the performer.

Not if it is funny.

ShelfLife
11-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Mary's Twiggy-doll went down well (for Manson at least, Twiggy seemed quite terrified), so that's something to keep in mind. My suggestion is a big cheesy love-heart box of chocolates, with cheap lace and bows and all that crap. I mean, why not? Then he's got chocolates to pelt the audience with.

Shangri-LIE
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Mary's Twiggy-doll went down well (for Manson at least, Twiggy seemed quite terrified), so that's something to keep in mind. My suggestion is a big cheesy love-heart box of chocolates, with cheap lace and bows and all that crap. I mean, why not? Then he's got chocolates to pelt the audience with.

I was thinking of taking a blow up doll and possibly being invited up to simulate sex with to one of the songs.

RevManz
11-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Throw a n A-sized bra up onto stage.

That way, they'll think you're a hot girl, with you wanting to do something to them, and they'll bring you backstage proceeding to do unspeakable acts to you, while you chuckle in joy.

:p

archdandydotcom
11-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Not if it is funny.

especially if its funny.

Hexon.Arq
11-11-2010, 08:46 PM
A pack of saltine crackers from a restaurant.

Cringeon
11-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I personally think throwing stuff at stage is one of those things where you don't know how the person is going to react. Even if it's funny, you don't know the state of mind someone might be in, and when in the moment of performance, one might find it very disrespectful. I think the best way to communicate is with signs/banners. If it's something they find funny or like, chances are he'll make it a point to somehow interact directly with you.

Dysmorphia
11-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Manson enjoyed the AIDS The Empirical Guy and I gave him. :D

adamchabbi6
11-12-2010, 03:53 AM
I wouldn't throw anything at Manson if I were you, if you watch past incidents at his concerts on youtube, you can see he takes it badly and sometimes he actually tries to attack the person. For example, the bottle incident shown on youtube during his Mechanical Animals era and the bottle thrower during guns, god and government tour, where he tells the bottle thrower to come up on stage and throws the bottle right at him. I even know one guy, not giving his name, who said that he blindly threw a boot that was going around the crowd and it accidently hit Manson and he paused the show to ask who threw it, luckily for him he wasn't caught and instead a drunk guy went up on stage, then Manson spanked the drunk.

archdandydotcom
11-12-2010, 03:15 PM
it probably also depends on the venue. anyplace where there is a barrier and the stage is 5 feet or higher, and you would actually have to throw with some force, then no.

but like back on the portrait tour, where the stage was 2 feet high, we tossed roses at Manson cause it was valentines day and he rubbed them against his crotch.

traditionally, flowers are welcome thrown on stage, but you are supposed to wait til the curtain call at the end, and toss them at their feet or the front of the stage and not "at" someone.

The Empirical Guy
11-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Throw a D-sized bra up onto stage.

That way, they'll think you're a hot girl, with you wanting to do something to them, and they'll bring you backstage proceeding to do unspeakable acts to you, while you chuckle in joy.

:p

Fixed.

I agree with Cringeon, that just randomly throwing stuff isn't really the best way to go about it. You'd be better off thinking of something amusing, and getting his attention with it. If he approves, he will take it himself.

absinthe bunny
11-14-2010, 01:30 AM
Pics I took, thrown to him (not by me) at the last tour in Antwerp:
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx319/absinthe_bunny/manson%20antwerp/manson3.jpg http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx319/absinthe_bunny/manson%20antwerp/manson4.jpg

11-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Hold up a banner saying happy birthday manson,regardless of what day it is

adamchabbi6
11-14-2010, 08:04 AM
that's pointless to say happy birthday, unless you went to his concert on 5th January!

11-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Exactly, its a great way to get his attention
that's pointless to say happy birthday, unless you went to his concert on 5th January!

Shangri-LIE
11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Scratch the whole "throwing something at him idea". I am going to make a banner that either reads "Let Me Sing a Few Songs for You", or "I want to play Twiggys Guitar", and see if he lets me! muah

Cringeon
11-14-2010, 05:15 PM
I want hold up a banner that says "Be Yourself, Be Nice" text time I see them play Devour ;)