PDA

View Full Version : Drive Angry 3-D.

Mi-CroMartie
02-25-2011, 12:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-hiHUh4UQ

This movie just plain screams Grindhouse Deathproof style and Ghost Rider 2 or what? Dunno if I wanna see it. But 3-D as I said before, completely unnecessary shit.

There's even a Plymouth fury ala Christine in this.. Shall I pass on this one? :p

adamchabbi6
02-25-2011, 04:11 AM
I saw the trailer for this at the cinema on wednesday when I went to see Paul. It seemed alright, I was thinking at first it was a Ghost Rider 2 because it had Nicolas Cage and saying he's back from hell, which reminded me of Ghost Rider. Erm, I might give it a try myself if I can, but it doesn't look perfect.

Mi-CroMartie
03-01-2011, 04:25 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! THIS movie fucking kicked ass so bad Tarantino's wet dream came to life and he could've thought of this idea before..

Lots of nudity, satanic sex rituals, plus a sidekick chick that can fucking kick more asses as much as Cherry Darling minus the machine gun parts. :p

Yes, it was feeling Ghost Rider cos literally this dad just went out of hell to save his baby daughter from sacrificial to Satanists red neck people.

I also enjoyed The Accountant as the devil's right hand man.. He's like Agent Smith too! Some cool Matrix moves and he even does the Harvey Dent coin flipping and everytime he does that when police show up, the coin literally fell back to his hand and VOILA A MAGIC FBI ID CARD!!!! Pretty cool devil trick eh?

4/5. I hate to admit this, but it's on the same coolness level as Tarantino's double Grindhouse flicks.

Go fucking see it. Amber Heard is fucking hot too!!

Hazekiah
03-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Yeah, this sounds retarded but I'm totally seeing it in 3D even though Ghost Rider was a huge piece of shit and this looks like an awful pseudo-reboot or whatever. It looks like cheap fun, too, I guess.

And what's-her-name IS hot as hell and I can't wait to see her body shot properly in 3D, lol.

Also because Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call, New Orleans is one of the greatest fucking movies ever made.

Haha...that's all I got. I'm still seeing it anyway.

:P

Mi-CroMartie
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Not only that, you get to see Nic Cage driving the SAME DEATH PROOF CAR that Kurt Russell used in Tarantino's grindhouse movie too.

P.S. Her name is Amber Heard. At first when I saw the poster, it looked like a teenage Diane Kruger... :p I think she makes a better replacement for Megan Fox in Transformers sequels... ;)