PDA

View Full Version : Beavis and Butt-Head Return!

adamchabbi6
03-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Is anyone here looking forward to the Beavis and Butt-Head return later this year. In case you didn't know, Mike Judge (the creator) is making a new Beavis and Butt-Head series that is expected to premiere this summer. These will be the first Beavis and Butt-Head Series since 1997, the year when the series ended. I don't know about you guys, but I have been a fan of the series for years, ever since I was about 9 years old back in the early 2000's. I really hope there will be a movie made in the future that is a follow-up to Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, but I won't get my hopes too high since we are already lucky to have the TV series finally return after all these years. If you want to see more information about Beavis and Butt-Head's revivial, check the revivial paragraph in the link below at the bottom of the page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beavis_and_butthead

Hazekiah
03-12-2011, 11:12 AM
I made Jack go see Jackass 3D with me and we were both pleasantly surprised to find ourselves pleasantly surprised at their return therein.

:)

adamchabbi6
03-12-2011, 11:13 AM
I made Jack go see Jackass 3D with me and we were both pleasantly surprised to find ourselves pleasantly surprised at their return therein.

:)
Yeah, I saw Jackass 3 at the cinema, last november and I was very surprised when beavis and butt-head made a brief appearence at the start before the film.

03-12-2011, 12:08 PM
I can't wait. I bought the mike judge collection box sets to keep me going till then

KnaveMurdok
03-12-2011, 02:13 PM
You're excited now, but after a few episodes have run, everyone will say it sucks.

Allycat
03-12-2011, 02:29 PM
I could do without jackass for a multitude of reasons, but I do like beavis and butt head as well as king of the hill, and have a couple seasons of each on DVD.

ThreeEyedGod
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM
You're excited now, but after a few episodes have run, everyone will say it sucks.

yep.