PDA

View Full Version : Free flowing thought thread

Shangri-LIE
07-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Type all of your thoughts as they come to you for five entire minutes. Consider it a feild sobriety test, or...a dexterity test of some sort. Either way you are a winner and we all get tropheys. Strike that, we don't get tropheys. So it begins..

Me - Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace. I had a cookie just a second ago. Planet batman. Some sort of static. Beer in the membranes. Cut to commercial these people are highly succeptible to penis perpetration. Movies. Movie clips. noise. I like m&m's. That commercial is wrong. Who put the slogan on backwards? Fuck mazza balls man. oh.

.................................................. ..(unknown period of elapsed time).

Dope Box
07-10-2011, 06:27 AM
wow this is going to be fun.. maybe not that much.. shangri fucking lieeee. . where is this ghost photo from? i gotta go shopping for clothes in a while.. damn.. its bad coz i have gotten a little fat in the past few weeks.. anyways, i'll eat something on the way back and make myself happy :D .. I will have chicken of some sort.. and.. gotta find something good to masturbate later tonight.. i have no fucking idea why ppl didn't post to this thread since 5/7 .. is this forum getting dead? any ways, its much better than Babalon bull shit.. with all the angsty, angry pinheads there thinking they are so awesome coz they can type bull shit really fast and use words that sound 'intelligent'.. and they have a group of some sort too coz they know each other.. anyways this is all.. whatever bye

Sputnik
07-10-2011, 12:04 PM
I love the sound of fireworks :)

Allycat
07-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Pissed that my lipid levels went up. Argh, no more nuts, peanut butter and chips for me. *sad* well, that is what's on my mind currently...

Kei
07-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Stalking your mom is stuck in my head. It's a terrible song, I always hated it. RWJ is popular for no other reason than editing and other people's videos. I still like them, though. They are giggle-worthy. I am trapped in a little cage with a black door. Not too many windows, guess it's not a cage. More like a big box. My house. Anyway. Thanks, Shangs, a place to put my crazy thoughts. I had just been reading about Freud's free association bullshit. I'm sure it will be useful. I wonder how long this will be and if I really will click on the reply button or if I'll delete everything if it gets too personal. Ew, no more of those kraft handi-snacks. Too many things to do, too little time. Time is so rude, never waiting for anyone. Someday, no one will wait for time and then it'll see how rude it has been to everyone. Fucking time. Some days I just wanna lay in bed and fuck work and fuck school.
BLAAAAAAAAAH.

Hexon.Arq
07-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

rrodmila
07-22-2011, 12:43 AM
This thread has great potential to be transformed into a modernist type novel, should someone have the patience to actually put together the posts and should people actually reply to this thread. I'm sure more people would be interested in this, but it sounds like a waste of time and a faux-art movement at the same time. I'm all for stream of consciousness, I was actually writing a quasi - stream of consciousness book a while back, however, people who post here will tend to adjust their thoughts and make them seem more interesting/more witty/more anything. Honesty is rarely found within things like this and it's not disregarded intentionally.

Believe it or not, that was a flowing thought. I almost always write like that, which is why I've noticed my posts get more and more annoying/ hard to understand. Again, I actually think this thread is a nice idea, but most of your threads appear to be just nice ideas, Shangs :). Of course, I'm too schizoid (not in the omg, I'm so unique type sense, I actually am like that) to allow myself to do something I actually like. I like constantly making fun of myself until I stop doing something. Not very healthy, I know. That's why I stopped creative writing altogether. And now we've come to me being crazy so we'll end this post on a different note.

More people should post here just for my sheer pleasure of watching minds work. You shall all obey rrodmila!

Dronepool
07-26-2011, 11:10 PM
i like to eat apples and bananas. and smoke crack with cheese on top of it. what the fuck dude, 5 minutes? really? really? do you know how many apples and bananas ANNND crack (with cheese) I could have smoked!!!! Ahhhh!!! Is my phone charged? Fuck, I can't even smoke my weed. I wonder if I can fit a tampon in this skull ash trays mouth? This cheap ghetto soda sucks. I want some cold Gatorade. I can't wait to see her tomorrow, she's awesome. I wanna cuddle and fuck again like before. It was cool. I dunno what we're gonna do, either go to a bar or movies, no idea. HOLY SHIT BALLS ON FIRE IN A PUDLE OF LSD!!!!!!!! IT'S SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRMAN!

twiggysrabies
07-27-2011, 12:57 AM
So, it's currently 2:52 A.M. I'm awake and I've managed to get nothing done today. I worked for nine hours, but I still feel like I should have done something else. I guess I should do dishes. I'm hungry, but I shouldn't eat. I hate it when she's not here at night. I miss Squiggy. I miss Sashi. I wonder how she's doing. Guess my mom could tell me. I don't want to call my mom it's always bad news. Never good. I miss my friends in Rhode Island, but if I stayed I wouldn't know what I'd be missing out on. I would have regretted it for the rest of my life. I can't say I'll regret coming here. Maybe I will, one day, but even with everything bad that's happened and all the uncertainty it's not so bad here. I wish I knew more people here, maybe then I wouldn't be lonely. I should finish my crochet project. I don't have enough yarn. I can't buy more. $5.00 in the bank until the 4th. fuck. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. Baaaaalls. 2:56 still another minute to go. Ah! 2:57. Five minutes up.

Hexon.Arq
07-27-2011, 02:06 AM
I never get anything done so I don't feel bad about not getting anything done today. I did drive around and industrial park a few times for practice. Almost hit somebody. That'd make two collisions after the bird that flew into my on my first time out. I'm going to make an awful driver. How does one tell the world that you're just not interested in operating heavy meals? I wish we still had some of those cookies. I hope those weren't walnuts because they give me hives. I like the hives you get on the bottom of your feet because they kind of feel good when you walk on them. It's that good kind of hurt, like when you have an ingrown toenail and you just kind of press on it and it hurts but you just keep doing it and doing it. I should really know what walnuts taste like by now. That information could save my hives. Wow, my thighs are huge when I sit down. I have frog legs. That's kinda hot. I wish humans were shiny. I wish I had another mango. I wish wish wish swish swish swish ptooey! Boobs.

S.D.
07-30-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't think I'm built for this. Stumbling about through everything like a fucking idiot. I don't even know what I have to offer anyway and I try very hard not to be a burden. Spent the last vestiges of yesterday's night out with tears streaming down my face for an hour or more in other people's houses trying to disappear into the window pane. Cunting idiot. . The cat is my friend. Stereo. Piss piss piss, and I'm a welcome note that's not for reading.

MrPogo
08-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Going slightly mad in my 9th straight hour of photo editing (took over 3000 photos of 42 bands at a festival at weekend, now editing it down to about 150 for submission ASAP). Less than halfway through...

Shangri-LIE
08-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Why am I not scheduled for work today, I could have got a pack of cigarettes. Why does everyone give me a hard time about smoking when they drink, smoke weed, and just generally squabble at eachother about petty stuff. Figures, I am the first one in their line of site when coming over to take care of stuff at grandmas, and it's easier to take their frustration of her condition out on me. I am going to put on some modest mouse and sit by the window. C'mon fucking storm already.