PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Spider-Man.

Golden Eel
07-20-2011, 04:24 PM
This looks ... interesting. Apparently the villains are The Lizard and Proto-Goblin. And that alone sounds like it has the potential to be awesome. I'm not a huge fan of the first-person portion of the trailer. The CGI doesn't look that good, but they might not have finished touching it up yet.

View the teaser trailer here. (http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/)

ThreeEyedGod
07-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Spider emo

Hexon.Arq
07-25-2011, 06:02 PM
I think this looks like a huge improvement (I really hated the Sam Raimi movies), but I'm still annoyed by the plain fact that this project exists so soon after the other trilogy.

Dronepool
07-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Spider emo

Spider-Man was emo before there was emo, if anything.

ThreeEyedGod
07-26-2011, 02:29 AM
^that's true...but this looks like it is laying it on pretty thick.

Bring a GOOD Venom, and I'll be happy.

Joker
07-26-2011, 01:42 PM
To be honest, I didn't like the trailer at all. But I'll reserve judgement, there's so much potential for awesome.

Hazekiah
07-30-2011, 03:00 AM
I don't mind the new reboot at all.

First and foremost, after this one Sony only gets to make two more Spider-Man movies before the rights revert back to Marvel...at which point, obviously, IT IS ON. Let's fucking DO THIS already.

Secondly, Sony doesn't seem to want to let Raimi do want he wants so Raimi isn't interested, and if Raimi's not interested then most of the rest of the principles aren't interested, either...so why limp along trying to continue without them? REBOOT. Raimi's shit was goofy anyway. Not that I didn't enjoy it, just sayin'.

Thirdly, the trailer looks great.

That 1st Person POV shot is AWESOME, especially in 3D. That's the shit EVERY Marvel kid's dreams are MADE OF...moar, plz.

:)

ThreeEyedGod
07-31-2011, 08:37 PM
I liked the 'goofy' aspect and thought it was a breath of fresh air. Everything needing to be all 'dark and gritty' gets tiring after awhile...but I guess that's what the kids want.