PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Awakening 3-D.

Mi-CroMartie
08-22-2011, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC67kNZGpeA

Kate is back!! Yes!! I never cared for the 3rd one though. :p But still, I'm glad she even mentioned Michael the hybrid guy. Hehe. That was him I think at the trailer ending. I'm psyched. 3-D mehh.\

Also, I thought the ending in the 2nd one was that she returned to normal human but then again, I'm sure someone turned her into a vamp again. WTF? They better explain this on the 4th one...

spaceSuicide
08-29-2011, 06:34 PM
I always love the soundtracks for these. The remixes always go for a new ethreal sound and a calmer, darker mood. I personally listen to Bring Me The Disco King's remix from the first soundtrack more than the original. I also listen to Deftones' Hole in the Earth's remix from the 3rd movie's soundtrack more than the original too.

We also have the first Underworld soundtrack to thank us for Puscifer's first recording as well.

I'm glad Beckinsale is in this, the 3rd movie didn't really capture my interest due to her not being in it. I love the first film.

ThreeEyedGod
09-05-2011, 01:28 AM
penis in 3-D

Golden Eel
09-05-2011, 07:34 AM
What Nick said, I just want the soundtrack.

Mi-CroMartie
01-20-2012, 03:16 AM
I liked it.. There's a bonus too. The start of the movie showed the ending of the 1st and consists of several brief flashbacks from the previous including the 2nd one and of course Kate's narration continues. Again, 3-D is unnecessary. I saw it in 2-d. Lots of bangs, fights, chases, chopping werewolf heads, busted intestines, etc..

spaceSuicide
01-25-2012, 08:18 AM
I am disappointed with the soundtrack. The thing I mainly cared for and was excited about made me dismayed.