PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Club- Suicide Scenes.

adamchabbi6
08-29-2011, 04:19 PM
I thought to post a video on here with clips of suicide deaths off a Japanese film called, Suicide Club. I'm considering to buy this film when it gets a UK dvd release on 19th September, so before then I wanted to find a few clips of the film on youtube and get to have a peek of some scenes.

I will post a video below where you can watch all the suicide death scenes off Suicide Club, like this you guys can watch the video and share your perspectives about the scenes shown in the video. If you are a gore fan like myself, then I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Although, if you are squeamish and hate gory films, then please don't bother watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWojamzyVQ&feature=related

Mi-CroMartie
08-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Already saw that movie!! Man, The scene that made me fucking sick was the mom smiling cutting off her fingers with a kitchen knife while slicing veggies on the table!! FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

spaceSuicide
08-29-2011, 06:31 PM
The Japanese don't seem to have any film boundaries in horror or exploitation do they?

adamchabbi6
08-29-2011, 06:50 PM
The Japanese don't seem to have any film boundaries in horror or exploitation do they?
If you think that's bad, you should watch Cannibal Ferox or A Serbian Film lol.

Ichi the Killer is another Japanese film that has a ton of gore but I don't think it went over the boundaries in my view. Although, Tokyo Gore Police was an extremely gory film and there were a few scenes that went over the boundaries but it was quite fun.

Norsefire
08-29-2011, 06:52 PM
LOL sorry I don't think I could watch that without laughing. It looks like some cheap comedy spoof, and that music just made me laugh too.

spaceSuicide
08-29-2011, 09:21 PM
LOL sorry I don't think I could watch that without laughing. It looks like some cheap comedy spoof, and that music just made me laugh too.

Its not disturbing to me, I mean why/how would you explode with blood after jumping off a rooftop? You wouldn't.

ThreeEyedGod
08-30-2011, 12:47 PM
haha

Fav
08-30-2011, 04:55 PM
Is it a good movie, though? I have always wanted to see it but I've never been sure if it had more of a use than just shock value.