PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Holocaust- uncut version.

adamchabbi6
10-20-2011, 04:06 PM
I recently found someone on youtube who uploaded the full uncut version of Ruggero Deodato's classic: Cannibal Holocaust. I was surprised how it got away uncut on youtube. Although, I'm sure it won't stay on youtube for a very long time.

I will upload the full movie below. Feel free if you want to watch.

Warning: It is extremely gory and contains real animal slaughter. If you are squeamish or an animal lover, then keep away. You have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErnHx2kqYHU&feature=related

Dronepool
10-20-2011, 06:15 PM
The cut version was a bit too much for me, so I'll pass. Seen this once and that's enough.

Enigma
10-20-2011, 09:41 PM
I have already seen the uncut version, but just for the fact they tortured and killed real animals I will never ever aprove this movie. Also, I would give Deaodato's a big fucking punch in the face and cut his balls. I don't even care if the movie could have been good or not, not even care about the violent stuff. There's no need to make real beings suffer and die just for the sake of being controversial.

adamchabbi6
10-21-2011, 03:19 AM
I have the uncut version on dvd and I think it's a great film. The animal cruelty scenes can be very unpleasant to watch but most of them were killed for food and not for the sake of it, e.g. the turtle scene.

I met Ruggero Deodato last May at Cine-Excess where he did a signing and a conference talk about Cannibal Holocaust. I thought he was alright in person but the signing was pretty rushed.

CellarOwl
10-21-2011, 07:00 AM
It's a great piece of exploitation film history, but a great film it is not.

adamchabbi6
10-21-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm wondering if I shouldn't have uploaded this film, since it might be too much for the forum.

VelvetAIDS
10-21-2011, 10:32 PM
The animal cruelty scenes can be very unpleasant to watch but most of them were killed for food

I disagree with that. They were killed for the FILM.Had this been an actual documentary I'd be a slight bit more lenient.

Enigma
10-22-2011, 02:18 AM
I disagree with that. They were killed for the FILM.Had this been an actual documentary I'd be a slight bit more lenient.

Same happens to me. It's not a documentary, it's a movie.

adamchabbi6
10-22-2011, 03:11 AM
I hate to say this guys but I might have to delete the video off the forum because I might be getting restricted from having certain tools on my posts, which I think is all to do with uploading Cannibal Holocaust.

I honestly didn't know there was a rule against uploading films on here.

Norsefire
10-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Adam you can post images and videos, the text box tools are missing for everyone at the moment because we just did an update to the forum so it seems like it wiped it off for some reason.

Lucille
10-23-2011, 12:18 AM
The actual natives that were in the film eat monkey brain/turtles/ect all the time as part of their general diet, so I don't understand why it bothers people. How do you think the steak you had for dinner last night got there? As is my understanding, all the animals killed were eaten/used.

Also I only saw this movie a month or so ago. A guy I've been dating brought it over on our first date, haha. I can't say it did much for the mood but it was interesting nonetheless. I don't really consider it that amazing a film, but I don't regret watching it.