PDA

View Full Version : Chronicle

Shangri-LIE
01-31-2012, 06:01 AM
We all know that Paranormal Activity wasn't real. We all know that super powers aren't real. However, this looks pretty damn awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcwSDNFcsU

Go see it.

ImNotJesus
01-31-2012, 07:26 AM
I keep seeing that trailer, and all I can think during and after is ... "Boy, those guys really don't like cars do they?"

Shangri-LIE
01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
I keep seeing that trailer, and all I can think during and after is ... "Boy, those guys really don't like cars do they?"

Yeah, that or MORTALS

Mi-CroMartie
02-01-2012, 03:01 AM
When I first saw this, it's like a parody take on David Blaine and Criss Angel's Mindfreak show. :p

Shangri-LIE
02-01-2012, 06:24 AM
You people are no fun. :p Oh, and Criss Angel kicks ass. I happen to own two of his trick card decks and a DVD that I practice magic along to! Anyway, if you like stuff like X-Men, Stan Lee's "Superhumans", and POV documentary style movies, then you should like this.

Mi-CroMartie
02-01-2012, 06:31 AM
Not to worry, it's showing up tomorrow in my local theater malls!! Hah. I'm gonna see it anyway.

Mi-CroMartie
02-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Just came back seeing this. And yeah, it was good.. I feel bad for Andrew though. :( He was behaving much like Anakin Skywalker betraying his mentor and friend. :( I love the concept of Andrew's uncontrolled powers when Matt his cousin, senses it through nose bleeding.. Not only that, it even occurs when his friends overuse for their amusement like lifting heavy objects cars, etc.

I love the sky flying style in the 1st person cam view.. It was more exhilirating than a 3-D movie.

M Tragedy666
02-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Just saw this last night. Pretty good!

ThreeEyedGod
02-06-2012, 10:14 AM
meh. Once you've seen the trailer for this movie, you've pretty much seen the entire movie.