PDA

View Full Version : God Bless America

Mi-CroMartie
01-31-2012, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEFj0Pngu_E

Can I say Natural Born Killers 2012 version? I love the American Idol shootout esp. the annoying cell phone movie theater people!! Sums up my feelings of others who behave like that.. Man, BANNGGGG!! FUCK YOU ALL! BANG!!

I wanna see this.

ThreeEyedGod
02-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Falling Down the sequel...I want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM1qhqXoTzc

MisanthroPope
02-11-2012, 11:46 AM
This definitely looks like a good time. I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about this. Aside from the Police Academy movies and some old stand up special, which I recall liking, I'm not too familiar with Bobcat Goldthwait.

FeedYourHead
04-21-2012, 04:28 PM
you should totally fix the video so that it plays and other people can know what this thread is about.

going to see it at a pre-screening april 30th. superstoked.

Golden Eel
04-21-2012, 04:30 PM
I have an HD rip downloading. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think about it.

Mi-CroMartie
04-21-2012, 04:34 PM
you should totally fix the video so that it plays and other people can know what this thread is about.

Done... Fucking youtube user deleted it.

FeedYourHead
04-21-2012, 04:41 PM
I'll be sure to fervently agree or disagree with you. ;)

I have an HD rip downloading. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think about it.

Dronepool
04-21-2012, 05:23 PM
I watched it, it was good. It's online for some reason.

Golden Eel
04-27-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about this movie. It was almost too preachy to handle. Heavy-handedness almost the point of no longer being amusing. I mean, I appreciated the message, but damn.

Mi-CroMartie
04-27-2012, 02:18 AM
Well, it had a few giggles in it at the start of the film but the 2nd half and final act was waaayyy more serious.. And to think I didn't even laughed throughout the 2nd half of the movie... Still, it was worth it.

rusty shackleford
05-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I really enjoyed the movie. I'm surprised no one mentioned Roxy talking about how if it weren't for Alice Cooper there would be no Trent Reznor or Marliyn Manson.

JesseKane
05-09-2012, 02:21 AM
I saw this movie at an underground film festival a few weeks ago and the director was there and even mentioned Manson after the movie. It was a fun movie to see at a festival. The actor was there as well. The director and the actor are cool guys.

Mi-CroMartie
05-09-2012, 02:59 AM
I really enjoyed the movie. I'm surprised no one mentioned Roxy talking about how if it weren't for Alice Cooper there would be no Trent Reznor or Marliyn Manson.

And don't forget the "Green Day and Fall Out Boy suck shit through 10 bricks!" :p

StevCCCC
05-09-2012, 05:40 AM
hey does anyone know when this is coming out in Australia?? So hard to find info!!

rusty shackleford
05-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I saw this movie at an underground film festival a few weeks ago and the director was there and even mentioned Manson after the movie. It was a fun movie to see at a festival. The actor was there as well. The director and the actor are cool guys.

Do you remember what he said in regards to Manson? Also, the Fallout Boy and Green Day comment was pretty funny because my friends wife likes them lol.

Mi-CroMartie
05-10-2012, 05:32 AM

I just noticed that actor Joel Murray aka Frank is Bill Murray's brother..

P.S. the yellow car they're driving reminded me of Transformer's Bumblebee.

FeedYourHead
05-10-2012, 10:32 AM
I was genuinely touched when they died together in the end haha.

And the yellow car is actually two different yellow cars; one was in LA and one was in NY. They had to swap the license plates and bumper stickers to maintain the continuity.

MisanthroPope
05-10-2012, 11:02 AM
I was genuinely touched when they died together in the end haha.

Yeah, the ending was kind of sweet. Frank told her she was a pretty girl.

FeedYourHead
05-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Because they are platonic spree killers .

Mi-CroMartie
05-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Yeah I luaghed at the part where she thinks he's attracted to her and he goes, "I'm not a pedophile!" :P