PDA

View Full Version : Tour Bet - Who will attend the most Marilyn Manson Shows 2012

Shangri-LIE
02-01-2012, 06:04 AM
Who will attend the most Marilyn Manson shows in 2012 - (until tour ends)? I'd pitch a money bet idea but I don't know who'd be up to that. I also didn't put this in the tour section as I really don't find any real tour value to it...yet. Anyway, yes, who do you think will be the road king of this campaign? It doesn't have to be someone from this forum alone. It can be anyone from any forum, any person you just know personally, or even yourself.

Cringeon
02-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Haz wins by default lol
I'm going to try and catch a bunch this year but will probably stay on the west coast.

Dronepool
02-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Haz wins, flawless victory. .

Seven
02-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Haz. There is no doubt.

Shangri-LIE
02-01-2012, 03:43 PM
No. No. With nothing but mad respect for Mr.Haz, someone must out tour him or at least try to. The same team can't win the Super Bowl every year. :P

I don't know why I wasn't thinking of that when I made this thread. But seeing as how everyone is unanimously going with Haz, wouldn't it be funny to add a "Haz Tracker" feature for during the tour? Sort of like a timeline? lol. But no seriously, let's get a chart going for anyone who intends on going to multiple shows, and then keep tally throughout the year.

Norsefire
02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Haz is the winner before the tour even starts lol.
I think over the last few tours he's the only person I've known to go to the most shows on a tour, so I expect he's getting ready to do it all again. I wish I could do it.

Seven
02-01-2012, 07:39 PM
I'd love to be able to do that stuff again, just to take off for a few months and travel about. Life gets in the way though. I hope I make some shows this year, last time Manson toured I got the worst case of chickenpox and missed both him and NIN cos I looked and felt like crap for weeks. My first show of the year is in a month so I'm hoping I don't come down with the plague or something.

The Empirical Guy
02-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Yeah, it's Haz hands down, every time, before it even starts. Next question.

02-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Haz!

Sputnik
02-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Why are you even asking?! hAAAAZZZZ!!
*does little "you go" dance*.

Hazekiah
02-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Haha! Great thread, lol.

So this is what I've purchased tickets to SO FAR, except for those dates in italics, which are shows I'm either HOPING to make it to or else will DEFINITELY be attending but they just haven't gone on sale yet:

April 11th Los Angeles, CA @ Golden Gods Awards
April 27th Providence, RI @ Lupo’s At The Strand
April 29th Huntington, NY @ Paramount Theatre
May 1st Silver Spring, MD @ Fillmore
May 5th Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
May 6th Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
May 8th Des Moines, IA @ Val Air Ballroom
May 9th Sioux Falls, SD @ W.H. Lyons Fair Grounds
May 11th Dallas, TX @ Palladium Ballroom
May 12th San Antonio, TX @ Sunken Gardens
May 15th Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom
May 16th Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theatre
May 18th Minneapolis, MN @ The Brick
May 19th Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom
May 20th Columbus, OH Rock On The Range

Pretty good run so far! Hope I can still get the italicized dates...if I can't catch 'em ALL then 15 shows still has a nice ring to it, right?

But some enterprising fan who's either rich as hell or crazy as fuck certainly still has a chance to outrace my Greyhound-slummin' ass, lol.

In which case I'd ask that this person PLEASE contact me first!!!

;)

<3

Tigger
02-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Its funny as soon as I saw the tour dates I thought to myself "I wonder how many shows Haz will be at?"

:P

Seven
02-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Haz you really need to get Manson to give you a job, it would save you a packet :)

Hazekiah
04-25-2012, 10:41 AM
No argument there!

:)

I'd be happy just to have a lift from show-to-show or a camera pass, I'm sure we could reach a mutually beneficial agreement!

Someday...

Anyway, I just got back a few from the Revolver Golden Gods Awards show in L.A. and I'm leaving tonight to ride Greyhound all over the place to THIS revised list of shows I already have tickets to:

April 27th Providence, RI @ Lupo’s At The Strand
April 29th Huntington, NY @ Paramount Theatre
May 1st Silver Spring, MD @ Fillmore
May 5th Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
May 8th Des Moines, IA @ Val Air Ballroom
May 9th Sioux Falls, SD @ W.H. Lyons Fair Grounds
May 11th Dallas, TX @ House Of Blues
May 12th San Antonio, TX @ Sunken Gardens
May 16th Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theatre
May 18th Minneapolis, MN @ The Myth
May 19th Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom
May 20th Columbus, OH Rock On The Range

I'm including the Rock on the Range show, which I fully intend to attend but which I'm hoping to pick up a field ticket to along the way or once I get there. Crossing my fingers and not my legs and all that.

In terms of our little contest here, counting the Golden Gods Awards and assuming I make it to the rest of these, that puts me up to a nice, lucky number THIRTEEN for this run so far! Any takers? C'mon!

Looking forward to seeing who I can see out there!

:-*

Banshee
04-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Haz will sure win this one!!! Good luck and have fun!! Hope to hear some reviews/bootlegs/videos later!

Can't wait for the tour either, we Europeans need to wait a little more. I saw 8 shows in 2009, this year looks rather bad in those terms, we're going to 2-3 shows for sure, waiting for some more to get announced later, there are still many holes in the schedule. Unfortunately I can't leave for a month or two in my situation, but still trying to catch as many shows as possible. And maybe we'll get "part 2" in the fall? But I am sure we can never beat someone like Haz!