PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cruel World ... Tour [031]: May 20 2012 - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium - Columbus, Ohio, USA

Norsefire
02-01-2012, 04:34 PM
18/19/20 May 2012 - Day TBC
Rock On The Range
Venue: Crew Stadium

http://www.providermodule.com/tour/thread_graphics/rock_on_the_range.jpg

www.rockontherange.com - www.facebook.com/rockontherange

Members Attending:

Hazekiah
Zsa Zsa
Olivia
M Tragedy666
yuzukelly
TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
thousand_kisses

Norsefire
02-01-2012, 04:35 PM
I assume like most festivals the bands will get split up and given a day, but they haven't announced what day MM will be performing on yet.

Zsa Zsa
02-01-2012, 06:24 PM
That's usually the case. I think Rob Zombie was the Saturday band a few years ago?

Anyway, count me in!

Hazekiah
02-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Given the poster layout, I'd imagine Manson will be headlining the "third and final" day, the 20th.

Very curious to find out for sure, though...not to mention which bands will be playing the same day! Looking forward to enjoying a little mini-fest in the middle of my Manson roadtrip. Variety's the spice of life, eh?

;)

Anyway, I'll be buying my ticket as soon as they go on-sale on the 10th...count me in!

Zsa Zsa
02-01-2012, 06:49 PM
One thing that has me excited:

What's to stop Manson from having John and Ginger come on stage to perform a song or two?

Hazekiah
02-01-2012, 07:42 PM
They'll almost surely be headlining separate days.

Probably won't even be in the same state while each others' bands are onstage.

:-\

Shangri-LIE
02-02-2012, 04:55 AM
I am getting my ticket as soon as they go on sale. So count me in as well.

M Tragedy666
02-02-2012, 10:11 AM
I will definately be going to this one if anyone wants to meet up. We are roadtripping from Chicago and are currently looking to hire a designated driver. We'll be getting a hotel and the whole thing. Message me if you want to drive. It will include free booze at the hotel and snack food. Or if not, everyone is welcome for an after party at the hotel. I'll post later with details.

Shangri-LIE
02-02-2012, 03:20 PM
^Speaking of parties, I really want to have a "The Hangover" experience there. I'll be there all weekend, so there's plenty of time to run amok in that town and have a blast. Anyone else staying all weekend? As for 5 and Ginger being there, I would like to see that but I am not really counting on it. Think of it like this. We'll still get to see Ginger and John at a Manson event, even if they aren't playing in Manson. How often does that happen? It probably won't happen for a long time. Rob Zombie aslo puts on a hell of a show, and is another reason I am stoked to be going.

Hazekiah
02-07-2012, 02:29 AM
Mixed signals from these guys, btw.

The password for the pre-sale this morning is either "rangers" or "CREW" and is possibly case-sensitive.

And it might even be BOTH, each for a different type of ticket package...single days, weekend pass, etc.

Ugh.

Wouldn't wanna make it TOO easy, right?

-_-

Hazekiah
02-07-2012, 08:29 AM
FAIR WARNING!!!

So this pre-sale IS in fact ONLY for the WEEKEND PASSES, which are about 150 bucks. Both passwords in the post above work, but they get the exact same deal.

Historically speaking, the SINGLE DAY passes seem to generally be made available in MARCH.

Whether they're doing that THIS year or switching to WEEKEND PASSES ONLY remains unspecified anywhere at this point (fucking bullshit), but I'd imagine they'll become available later like usual. But I don't know, just making an educated guess here.

Also, Manson is DEFINITELY NOT playing on Friday, that's just a couple local-ish bands doing a little warm-up show and it isn't even all day like the Sat. and Sun. shows.

Also, make sure you get a FIELD TICKET (i.e. DON'T just select "Best Available") or you WILL NOT be able to access the General Admission PIT and will have to use the elevated and fairly distant stadium bowl seating (which is also General Admission or "open" seating), as well as not being allowed to cut through the field to get from one side of the stadium to the other.

No word yet whether or not the seats are available to FIELD TICKET holders, though. Each MAY well end up being it's own, separate G.A. enclosure.

Oh, and Anthrax and some other band have both been added, for anyone who cares.

Obviously, this festival seems to be rather poorly organized so far as keeping concertgoers informed in advance is concerned. It took quite a bit of digging around to figure even just this much out.

So if you know anything further about the details, please keep us advised in here and I'll be sure to do the same.

Good luck, everyone!

:)

thousand_kisses
02-07-2012, 11:57 AM
yeah, i really hate how they don't announce the lineup for *each day*. i hope they don't pull a coachella and force you to go both saturday and sunday, i really only want to go the day manson plays.

btw, if i *do* find out which day mm plays (working on that) i will definitely let you know.

Shangri-LIE
02-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Haz.

Zsa Zsa
02-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Here's this:

Just confirmed Marilyn Manson tomorrow on the @alancoxshow at 5:20. @wmms tune in- talking Rock on the Range.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bo_Matthews/status/167425775463706624

Norsefire
02-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Is that Am or Pm?

MisanthroPope
02-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I live 3-4 hours away. I really only have interest in seeing Manson. I'm not sure if it will be worth the time and Money. Anyone know if he would be doing a full set? Also, the fact the P.O.D. and Shinedown will be there makes me want to gag and subsequently vomit all over my own dick.

yuzukelly
02-09-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm in 100%, I live only a couple miles away from Crew Stadium :) I've never been to a rock on the range, though.

I'm pretty much a n00b at this (and music festivals in general), but for the seat tickets, is it just ONE seat, do you know (or if anyone has been?) or having the seat ticket means it's where ever you find a seat in the seating area? I'd imagine though you can get to the opposite side if you have a seat only ticket(if you can roam), since it's a soccer stadium you can walk around it after you've gone in. The field tickets I'm pretty sure it said it means you're not confined to the seats or field and can go wherever you want.

So, I'm thinking of getting a seat only ticket, I think since the field tickets can roam around the seats it means the seat tickets can sit in whichever part of the stadium seating too. I'm afraid I wouldn't get close enough to see, and i'm not THAT tall and i don't plan on wearing platform boots:/ but...what would you all recommend? My best friend is also going with me (if shinedown plays on the same day as Manson or if the majority of the bands she likes, which is like 5 of the 40, play on the same day as Manson.) and i don't think she'd a pit person (neither am I, which is another reason i'm not sure about getting the more expensive ticket if i'm going to end up in the seating area) what do you guys think?

Also, single day tickets better be available. I'm not sure about shelling out over 100 for a seat ticket and 150 for a field ticket for only one band, really >:(

thousand_kisses
02-09-2012, 04:26 PM
field and stadium (seats) are separate. if you're on the field you can't go up to the seats and vice versa. the seats are all GA, same as field.

yuzukelly
02-09-2012, 04:48 PM
^I could have sworn the field tickets could sit in the seats too...I can't find it, but that's what the people are saying in their forums as well

thousand_kisses
02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
i just went to ticketmaster and when you try to buy a field ticket it says "FIELD GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS HAVE FIELD ACCESS ONLY" so i'm assuming you wouldn't have access to the seats. maybe in previous years field was all access and i know when i went to see manson at this big festival in boston years back, my field ticket did allow me access to the seating as well. looks like this one doesn't

Shangri-LIE
02-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Someone should bring some percussion and wind instruments. I'll bring a guitar, then we can sit outside of the stadium playing medival tunes and tribal music. What that will accomplish is tricking those trying to get into Crew Stadium into leaving, thinking that they are at a completely different event. After that is accomplished, you can pretty much sit/stand/go wherever you want to.

yuzukelly
02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
^I'm up for that

Hazekiah
02-11-2012, 02:42 PM
All weekend ticket packages will include a free ticket to the Friday Night 4Play concert featuring Hairball, Foxy Shazam, Hell's Bells and more.

There are two types of General Admission tickets available. Field General Admission tickets will allow you access to the Field. Stadium General Admission will get you access to the Stadium bowl.

Customers who purchase a Field General Admission ticket must enter either Gate 2 or 7 to obtain a wristband. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost or stolen.

I'm pretty much a n00b at this (and music festivals in general), but for the seat tickets, is it just ONE seat, do you know (or if anyone has been?) or having the seat ticket means it's where ever you find a seat in the seating area? I'd imagine though you can get to the opposite side if you have a seat only ticket(if you can roam), since it's a soccer stadium you can walk around it after you've gone in. The field tickets I'm pretty sure it said it means you're not confined to the seats or field and can go wherever you want.
Sounds like they're basically mutually exclusive at this point.

And, no, there's no assigned seating apparently. It's General Admission seating so it's on a grab-it-first-and-hold-it-or-lose-it basis.

I'd suggest getting there as early as you're comfortable arriving with your pal and then finding the best place you can both agree on with two available seats and thereafter taking turns running to the bathroom and getting drinks and stuff while the other holds both seats. Bring a jacket or something you don't care about losing to help you mark the extra, obviously. And, seriously, watch out for sticky-fingers.

i just went to ticketmaster and when you try to buy a field ticket it says "FIELD GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS HAVE FIELD ACCESS ONLY" so i'm assuming you wouldn't have access to the seats. maybe in previous years field was all access and i know when i went to see manson at this big festival in boston years back, my field ticket did allow me access to the seating as well. looks like this one doesn't
Yeah, that's what I'm seeing, too.

Some festivals like this tend to open the seats later anyway, but considering the difference in pricing I wouldn't expect that to happen unless NO ONE buys seat tickets.

^I could have sworn the field tickets could sit in the seats too...I can't find it, but that's what the people are saying in their forums as well

Like I said, maybe.

Don't forget, this might just be specific to the weekend passes, too. But probably not.

Just gotta wait and see for now, I guess.

yuzukelly
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
^Yeah we just gotta wait and see Dx I never knew single day tickets weren't available the first day :/ That seems so silly to me. I guess they make more money with the weekend passes @_@

Norsefire, if you're reading this, can you put my name on the front, too? T_T I know nobody really cares, I just feel left out :(

thousand_kisses
02-15-2012, 04:52 PM
i'm going

yuzukelly
02-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks Norse :)

Aw man T_T My friend I was going with, she wanted to see shinedown and five finger..something something...and a couple other bands I don't..really know...But we were going to team up (she's my best friend) and I'd see her bands with her (what else would I do lol) and she was going to see Manson with me. Turns out almost ALL of the bands she wants to see are playing the 19th while MM will be on the 20th. I'm so bummed. I don't think I have any one to go with T_T I'm so new at these things and a bit intimidated...yeah yeah and a bit scared :s

rusty shackleford
02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm going if tickets don't sell out for GA Field by next Wednesday. It would be cool to meet some Manson fans and rock out with them.

rusty shackleford
03-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Ok, well I got tickets for the weekend but I'm in the stands godamnit...anywho Manson plays directly before Rob Zombie. Does anyone know if there are hard feelings between the two bands? I would imagine things might be a little awkward but I for one would love to have them do a song together.

Zsa Zsa
03-14-2012, 09:19 PM
The single day tickets go on sale on Friday. I'm pretty pumped!

Hazekiah
03-16-2012, 07:35 AM
SONOFABITCH, GA Field tickets are completely sold out.

I even checked the GA Field Weekend Passes even though they're expensive as fuck and they're sold out now, too.

As if there's somehow NOT more room on the giant goddamned field.

FUCK YOU, ROCK ON THE RANGE.

Zsa Zsa
03-16-2012, 01:27 PM
I bought my tickets today, so you can put Olivia in the confirmed member list.

Haz, will you be recording it?

Hazekiah
03-16-2012, 04:50 PM
All my gear's broken...and I would never do any such thing in any case.

>_>

<_<

I hope someone else documents all this US tour awesomeness, because I got nothin'.

yuzukelly
03-20-2012, 10:46 AM
I haven't bought a ticket, yet...My dad was actually going to buy me one, it was a gift to me. He knows how much I enjoy MM, so he's told me whenever he comes around he'd buy the ticket for me. It turns out he has NO money now. I actually have a little nest egg I've been saving since middle school for future yuzu, so I think I'm going to have to dip into it :P (It was actually probably going to go towards college if I get into ohio state in 2 years since community college is being paid for currently).

Hey, it's totally worth it I think! D: I usually never go see bands, and I've only seen MM once before XD

I actually do have a question about the passes, for those that have bought them! My friend that I mentioned before, she wants to go sat. for the bands she likes, and then I want to go sunday for MM. I asked if she wanted to split a weekend pass, since it's about 10$ cheaper than single day passes. What do you guys think? Do they come as two separate tickets? It doesn't matter, right?

yuzukelly
03-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Ordered my ticket :D My friend Polly and I skyped throughout the whole thing to make sure I got everything right XD (I've never ordered from ticketmaster before). We saved a good amount splitting a weekend ticket! I am really excited... ^^

Hazekiah
03-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Damn, this is my first time seeing this! I hope you two sorted out for sure whether or not it might be a WRISTBAND deal? They often are for multiple-day events, and that complicates matters.* I'm still wearing my Lollapalooza microchip bracelet for instance. And I know any venue in Ohio isn't likely to have the latest concert-bracelet technology, but it's worth checking!

But if they're not you just lemme know if you wanna split a weekend pass, whoever's-on-a-Manson-board-but-doesn't-wanna-see-Manson-but-still-go-to-RotR-anyway!

:P

*Phfft. Not really at all. Bring $1 child-safe scissors & ONE INCH of transparent tape and clip 'em, ditch 'em, & stitch 'em and you're all set! :D

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
03-28-2012, 05:33 AM
I believe I'm buying my 4 pack on stadium GA tickets later today, so you can pretty much count me in as a member attending. But since the field GA is sold out and I can only get stadium, does that mean I can't be up close to the stage at all and I'll be trapped behind a barrier in the stands? That probably means I can't mosh if there is any moshing going on either :/

Why didn't I buy the tickets when I found out about the show? haha I'm totally regretting this.

EDIT: Got my ticket, count TH15x15xMYxOMeGA as a member attending!!! :)

rusty shackleford
03-29-2012, 09:00 PM
You are correct about not being able to "mosh" and you certainly won't be close to the stage. Just look up videos on youtube.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
04-04-2012, 02:06 PM
I got my ticket for general admission on the field. I want to get as close to the stage as possible for the Manson show. Any suggestions on how early to arrive? Rob Zombie plays before Manson.

Hazekiah
04-04-2012, 05:38 PM
But since the field GA is sold out and I can only get stadium, does that mean I can't be up close to the stage at all and I'll be trapped behind a barrier in the stands? That probably means I can't mosh if there is any moshing going on either :/

Why didn't I buy the tickets when I found out about the show? haha I'm totally regretting this.

I got my ticket for general admission on the field. I want to get as close to the stage as possible for the Manson show.

WAT.

Mind if I ask where/how/how much?

Still planning on going.

Still don't have a ticket.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
04-06-2012, 01:13 PM
WAT.

Mind if I ask where/how/how much?

Still planning on going.

Still don't have a ticket.

Sorry but I'd rather not tell how I got them at the moment, because 2 of my friends still haven't bought their's yet and they might already be sold out. If they get their tickets and I find that there's anymore left, I will certainly let you know! I'd love to help others from the Manson community, but I gotta help out my friends here at home first. Hopefully you can get yours!

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
04-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Alright go to Stubhub.com and type in Rock on the Range. They are over $100 now but it's pretty much the only place I'd trust to get those sold out tickets.

rusty shackleford
04-30-2012, 09:29 PM
I got my ticket for general admission on the field. I want to get as close to the stage as possible for the Manson show. Any suggestions on how early to arrive? Rob Zombie plays before Manson.
I don't know where you got this but Manson isn't closing the night, Zombie is.

yuzukelly
05-01-2012, 10:18 AM
http://rockontherange.com/lineup.html < Schedule's up. Manson @ 8:15 and Rob Zombie after him.

Shangri-LIE
05-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Recomfirmed along with a soon to be new user.

pentagirl
05-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Yess I will now be attending this! Can't wait.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Question: for those of you like myself that aren't watching the bands up until MM, how early are you going to arrive to get a good spot?

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-14-2012, 01:34 PM
I don't know where you got this but Manson isn't closing the night, Zombie is.
Yeah that's what the website says now but I'm pretty sure before the schedule was backwards.

Shangri-LIE
05-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Yeah that's what the website says now but I'm pretty sure before the schedule was backwards.

No, it's accurate. Manson at 8:15 - Zombie at 9:45

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-19-2012, 10:37 AM
No, it's accurate. Manson at 8:15 - Zombie at 9:45
Never said it wasn't accurate. The times on the website now are correct.

yuzukelly
05-20-2012, 08:57 AM
OK I'm just kind of asking around, this is probably a REALLY stupid question, but I have a ticket that says "STAD-ENTER" and one that says "Field GA", so I have a stadium ticket and a field ticket? I JUST got this yesterday and honestly didn't look at it... I have two of the tickets that say "field" and one of the stadium, I'm taking my friend, I'm not sure... do I want field? I'm not a pit-pushy around kind of person and I'm not super tall and I want to be able to see Manson, what should I do? and then I have the extra ticket I would like to sell or something :S (the tickets that were given to me, I knew the possibility of getting them but I didn't want to chance it so I bought and would like to get a little money >_>;;)

FeedYourHead
05-20-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm barely 5' tall and have never had any issues with being in the pit/in the field AS LONG AS I was in one of the first three rows of people from the stage. Which usually requires me getting in line like, 7 hours before doors.
Otherwise I would probably say stadium if you really want to be able to actually see the band and get the full effect.
There is also the possibility that you can work your way up to the front from the middle of the pit though - I've had decent luck with that.

yuzukelly
05-20-2012, 09:18 AM
The friend I was going with won't be available until like, 5 :/ so I won't be there until just a couple hours before MM... Last time I went in 2008 it was my first real rock concert, and I was a few people away from the stage but I'm not very strong and even had to hold onto somebody (this really buff and tall guy XD) because I just couldn't handle it :/ and I got pushed back to the pit. Maybe I should push my luck?! haha

but the thing is, my friend going with me is counting on one of my tickets. I don't think she's a pit person either, and I have one stadium ticket and two field tickets. if we both used the field tickets, can we go to the seating area, do you know? I guess I could go alone, but my mom just left and she was going to sell the ticket I didn't need but now... I can't get there and it kinda sucks I can't sell one of two :o

yuzukelly
05-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Ok never mind, I'm using both of field tickets xD

thousand_kisses
05-20-2012, 09:34 AM
FYI i was there yesterday and although with stadium tickets you couldn't get on the field, if you had field tickets they were letting you into the stadium ticketing area. so if you feel you want to go sit down for awhile looks like you'd be able to.

yuzukelly
05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Thank you so much! I was worried because my friend, we've known each other for so long and she used to be more timid, but we're college-aged now and she's very different! In a great way of course :D I was worried that it might be too much and we'd be int he stands (she honestly doesn't like his music, she's going with me because i'd be going alone, and we might stay for Rob Zombie) but I spoke to her just now and she was absolutely fine with going onto the field. and of course I was a afraid of the pit (but if I chose the stands I'd be alone, I guess isn't too bad but it's nice to be with a good friend!!)but she was there yesterday and now I'm confident we can do this. Thank you guys :)) Everything's worked out hopefully. I was just making myself worried for nor reason hahahaa ^^;;

Tonight will be fabulous max!!! I'm a fatty and I plan to be wearing bright-ish shirt and pink tights and a black skirt if you see me I'm friendly n_n

AssetReign
05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
http://distilleryimage3.instagram.com/c3290490a2da11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/6aeb99fea2db11e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/b9eba2dca2dc11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Aint
05-20-2012, 05:47 PM
From Base Tendencies:

https://twitpic.com/show/large/9nh25e

http://twitpic.com/9nh4fp

AssetReign
05-20-2012, 05:57 PM
http://p.twimg.com/AtYVzjUCMAAJPqL.jpg

Aint
05-20-2012, 06:26 PM
No surprises in tonight's setlist:

Hey, Cruel World...
Disposable Teens
Love Song
No Reflection
Mobscene
The Dope Show
Rock is Dead
Personal Jesus
Tourniquet
Sweet Dreams
Antichrist Superstar (with podium)
The Beautiful People

ScorchMuffinz
05-20-2012, 06:37 PM
No surprises in tonight's setlist:

Hey, Cruel World...
Disposable Teens
Love Song
No Reflection
Mobscene
The Dope Show
Rock is Dead
Personal Jesus
Tourniquet
Sweet Dreams
Antichrist Superstar (with podium)
The Beautiful People
If this is the setlist they would be using for the (still rumored) Rob Zombie/Manson tour, I would totally be okay with this.

Aint
05-20-2012, 07:10 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AtYkCs-CMAAC8JM.jpg

AssetReign
05-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Love demented Twiggy.
Great photos.

Heather Quick
05-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Some pics

24 images (http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=marilyn%20manson/[144864974]&ep=1/60/1&s=3)

5 images (http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=marilyn%20manson/[144864877]&ep=1/60/1&s=3)

Benjamin
05-21-2012, 12:27 AM
http://www.mansonwiki.com/w/images/f/f9/144923712-singr-marilyn-manson-performs-during-the-2012-wireimage.jpg

untagged: http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/2012/05/20_Columbus,_OH

Shangri-LIE
05-21-2012, 08:00 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get to watch much of the show thanks to drunk fat fucking crowd surfers and frat boys on drugs landing on me and throwing beer bottles at everyone. Manson was great but fuck that crowd. The trip was fun. Got a free lap dance because I am an accurate thrower and won a contest. Hung out with Haz and my friend Meghan. Didn't see anyone else who was going there. The only other people I saw there were fucking worthless drunks, peoples on stretchers, and the largest sea of morbidly obese crowd surfers I've ever seen. Let's see some highlights that no one will care about because they aren't pictures or videos of Manson and the band.

- Being fucked up on multiple substances (minus alcohol) for the first time in a long time.
- Free lap dances and strippers kisses
- Punching 2 people in the face because they were douchebags
- Walking around and doing stuff with Haz and my friend.
- Getting a bike ride back to the car.
- Ending up at the first aid station for pain medication because some obese whale of a woman fell right on the back of my neck and I got trampled.
- Then I went into psychopath mode and started punching people and throwing beer/water bottles at people then just left the show area.

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 08:15 AM
^Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Scorpion
05-21-2012, 09:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0PNMZBVGUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ogxjWbDezY&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WsUIGtJycg

Benjamin
05-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Hugh attended the show:
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000AbGF9TnKIp8/s/500/500/MANSONJNADM120521-06.jpg

Shangri-LIE
05-21-2012, 09:54 AM
^Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

It was great. I've seen Manson a lot of times, and I'll see him again. Seeing as how a bunch of fat frat drunks wanted to aim for hurting people I decided to become more of an interactive "actor" in the play and used the music as a soundtrack to me doing damage of my own. Hey Cruel World, you sissy still cash breastfeeding at 24 pussy's. :)

Shangri-LIE
05-21-2012, 09:57 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535266_296872280407194_100002532736222_651770_1337 788884_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/544881_296873170407105_100002532736222_651773_1192 956231_n.jpg

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Hugh attended the show:
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000AbGF9TnKIp8/s/500/500/MANSONJNADM120521-06.jpg

Great photo! Hugh surrounded by beautiful women. Like father, like son.
Is that an engagement ring on Lindsay's finger?

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 10:15 AM
It was great. I've seen Manson a lot of times, and I'll see him again. Seeing as how a bunch of fat frat drunks wanted to aim for hurting people I decided to become more of an interactive "actor" in the play and used the music as a soundtrack to me doing damage of my own. Hey Cruel World, you sissy still cash breastfeeding at 24 pussy's. :)

You can see in the videos there were some unruly Midwesterners there. What were they throwing on stage? It's hard to tell in the videos.

Scorpion
05-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Anyone feels that Haz has (lulz, no pun intended) that iconic look? I mean, it's easy to recognize him. He looks like a mix of a pirate and a 25-year-old mexican.

Shangri-LIE
05-21-2012, 10:32 AM
You can see in the videos there were some unruly Midwesterners there. What were they throwing on stage? It's hard to tell in the videos.

Bottles, frizbees, random shit.

FeedYourHead
05-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Anyone feels that Haz has (lulz, no pun intended) that iconic look? I mean, it's easy to recognize him. He looks like a mix of a pirate and a 25-year-old mexican.

I was totally thinking pirate the entire time.

TheTeletubbieFlasher
05-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Nice photos!

Scorpion
05-21-2012, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPIHZw5xsk&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXiX7fxfJtM&feature=plcp
No reflection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dyRUxqYgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZf21s18qSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EMJdMP-2Vs&feature=plcp

Cringeon
05-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Fred, Ginger & Jason
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398931_10150989798164052_588909051_12306150_577811 170_n.jpg

Scorpion
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM
It sucks they didn't do at least one song together. (Rob+MM)

Btw, I miss Cruci-fiction and Little Horn on the setlist. He could add them.

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm not crazy about Ginger's "look," but maybe it will grow on me.

NapalmHeart
05-21-2012, 01:58 PM
In all the past pictures Ginger looks lazy eyed lol Poor guy, maybe it was Manson's farewell present. Probably that's just his camera face.

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 02:11 PM
In all the past pictures Ginger looks lazy eyed lol Poor guy, maybe it was Manson's farewell present. Probably that's just his camera face.

"I put a spell on you. . ."

yuzukelly
05-21-2012, 02:22 PM
I couldn't stand the crowd either. It was my second time seeing MM. My friend went the previous day, and she thought I shouldn't go alone and I wanted her there so we went together. We got there at 6:30-ish right before Megadeth played, just so we could get a close-ish spot. I was pretty close, maybe 5-6 rows back. As soon as it started though, I knew I wouldn't have been able to stand the crowd surfers and ugh it was just so unpleasant for me :/ If for some reason he ever goes back I would NOT buy field tickets. My friend and I spend the duration of Disposable Teens and part of Love song just trying to get out to get to the stand. Even being close, I knew I couldn't have focused on Manson when I had to watch out for all of that :/ So I ended up pretty far... but it was a good show!!

Shangri-LIE
05-21-2012, 03:39 PM
^ Yeah, it was a great show on Manson's end. But it wasn't the point that it was a rough crowd it was the point that people were just being stupid and not knowing that you shouldn't crowd surf if you are a mega fat bitch or that you shouldn't flail around kicking people in their faces. You never messaged me where you were btw. ;)

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 04:13 PM
That green apparition floating around in the mOBSCENE video is like a UFO.

AssetReign
05-21-2012, 04:21 PM
I have to say I prefer him with the extra meat on his bones. He could tone up some, but the arms look pretty damn good. I can't imagine Manson all Iggy Pop.

yuzukelly
05-21-2012, 04:34 PM
^ Yeah, it was a great show on Manson's end. But it wasn't the point that it was a rough crowd it was the point that people were just being stupid and not knowing that you shouldn't crowd surf if you are a mega fat bitch or that you shouldn't flail around kicking people in their faces. You never messaged me where you were btw. ;)

I kinda lumped all those things into one (bigger-set crowd surfers and rough-ness XD) but yeah I got kicked too and almost had some big people land on me :/ that's why I just moved xD

I messaged you on facebook I wanted your number but you never messaged me back!! XD

yuzukelly
05-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I have a crappy quality picture of Manson's back if anyone wants me to share! :P

AssetReign
05-22-2012, 06:47 AM
"Marilyn Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, took the main stage at 8:15 p.m. With his face painted, Manson wielded a butcher knife, brass knuckles and LED-lit microphones during the set.
The crowd surged forward when he opened with “Disposable Teens,” and it jumped and moshed during classics such as “The Dope Show,” “Tourniquet” and “The Beautiful People.”
It sounded like F-16 jets were about to fly over the stadium as Manson exited the stage and fans in the stadium seating section pounded the stands. He gave in to an encore and played “mOBSCENE,” and climbed atop a podium, which had his signature red circle with a jagged arrow on the front.
At one point in the show, Manson sprayed photographers in the front row with a fog gun, preventing them from taking photos."
http://www.thelantern.com/a-e/marilyn-manson-rob-zombie-round-out-rock-on-the-range-2012-1.2873560#.T7uYEnlYsXs

Shangri-LIE
05-22-2012, 07:44 AM
"Marilyn Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, took the main stage at 8:15 p.m. With his face painted, Manson wielded a butcher knife, brass knuckles and LED-lit microphones during the set.
The crowd surged forward when he opened with “Disposable Teens,” and it jumped and moshed during classics such as “The Dope Show,” “Tourniquet” and “The Beautiful People.”
It sounded like F-16 jets were about to fly over the stadium as Manson exited the stage and fans in the stadium seating section pounded the stands. He gave in to an encore and played “mOBSCENE,” and climbed atop a podium, which had his signature red circle with a jagged arrow on the front.
At one point in the show, Manson sprayed photographers in the front row with a fog gun, preventing them from taking photos."
http://www.thelantern.com/a-e/marilyn-manson-rob-zombie-round-out-rock-on-the-range-2012-1.2873560#.T7uYEnlYsXs

Wow, that is exactly how it did not happen. lol

also - apologies to Yuzykelly. My phone died like an hour once I arrived for some fucking reason. It charged all night and most of the afternoon too.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-22-2012, 09:29 AM
I thought that this was a fabulous show! Manson's voice sounded great and the whole band seemed to be into it. I thought it was nice that he mentioned Rob Zombie in a friendly manner. Shows that there's minimal or no shit between them. The Man looked great and was absolutely insane on the Antichrist Superstar podium (I swear he almost fell a few times). It was also great to see him rip a Bible again! Was that his first time doing that on the last 2-3 tours?

The only downside was the overweight crowd-surfers that us in the middle and front rows had to deal with in large quantity. Oh, and that they didn't play Hate Anthem, Pistol Whipped, or my favorite right now, Slo-Mo-Tion. But I understand that the time slot in festivals is much shorter so they had to stick with more of the classics.

Glad I went!

yuzukelly
05-22-2012, 09:38 AM
I didn't know posts could be "liked"! I guess unfortunately I can't "like" my own post like I do on facebook xDD Hahaha :D I'll post my pictures when I get home, I can't get the pic off my phone here :/ I have little segments of Manson himself, and some little bits of Twiggy. Maybe I'll make a collage for everyone :D

and it's fine Shangs. I was a bit bummed because from what I see when I creep on pictures you're awfully cute! So I thought I was gonna get to meet you! haha. MAYBE NEXT TIME XD

EDIT: Ha! that bit of the lantern post sucks XD

yuzukelly
05-22-2012, 12:38 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/545338_3314721236006_1507442282_32557104_139756876 8_n.jpg

Bad quality pic of his back, as promised! n_n

FIGHTMF
05-23-2012, 02:26 AM
This looked badass.

Love the pic of Fred, Ginger and Jason. They look fucking awesome. I was a little iffy about Jason when he first joined but he's fucking great and looks fucking badass.

Scorpion
05-23-2012, 09:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv1bOPTFoUA&feature=plcp

LOVED that make up.

Also, when the song is done, ''You're so vain'' starts playing as background music. :)

rusty shackleford
05-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Manson's screams were fucking amazing. He was pretty much perfect but I have say to that Rob Zombie's live set is fucking insane compared to his. I love Manson's music much more but Zombie blew me the fuck away.

Hazekiah
05-27-2012, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAIDE5gbz5A&amp;feature=youtu.be

Shangri-LIE
05-27-2012, 06:57 PM
That is one of the grandest videos ever shot. Thank you so much, Haz. :)