PDA

View Full Version : More Tour Dates?

ScorchMuffinz
02-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Now I know that dates were released for the US tour yesterday, but there was no Chicago date announced. Now before i jump and buy tickets for Milwaukee, does anyone know if these are it or if more are coming soon? There seems to be quite a large gap in March/April for it to happen. I just really dont want to miss this tour and would rather not travel to Milwaukee.

thousand_kisses
02-15-2012, 03:44 PM
yeah, tehre's a gap, but maybe it's just gonna be some time off. that's what i think, anyway. there'll probably be another round of U.S. dates after the summer euro dates

Norsefire
02-15-2012, 04:13 PM
They said this is the first set of US tour dates, I also expect that after they've toured Europe they will return to the US to hit the places they aren't going to on the first US Leg.

petticoat
02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
*throws self on floor*

vht
02-19-2012, 09:42 PM
There will be more dates probably later in the summer or fall. If you look at the cities they're going to on this leg, they're skipping over a lot of major cities in favor of medium markets. Bands often do that, when they have a bigger tour planned in the future (perhaps another co-headliner). Maybe Manson will do Uproar this year as that usually takes place in August and September and hits a lot of the cities that are being skipped on this first leg.

If you recall in '09, he did Mayhem in Chicago and then hit Milwaukee as a headliner 2 months later.

With that said, you should hit up the Milwaukee show anyway. It's not even 2 hours away and the Eagles Ballroom is always a good time!

Norsefire
02-22-2012, 07:25 AM
That would be pretty cool if he did do the Uproar Festival. Do you know when that's normally announced?

thousand_kisses
02-22-2012, 09:28 AM
i think its may or june

ScorchMuffinz
02-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I think im gonna head up to milwaukee. Im not gonna miss this.

rusty shackleford
02-26-2012, 11:24 PM
I hope he doesn't do a festival because I want to see a full setlist. It sucks he's skipping Atl! I'm gonna drive up to Rock on the Range though, can't miss Manson.

SpaceGhost
02-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I hope he doesn't do a festival because I want to see a full setlist. It sucks he's skipping Atl! I'm gonna drive up to Rock on the Range though, can't miss Manson.

I seriously doubt there won't be an Atlanta show, you need to wait for the second round of dates. Notice there's nothing in the Southeast right now, or NYC for that matter.

I would love it if the band doesn't come to the Southeast until mid August because then I'll be at my new university and I can hit Atlanta, Nashville and New Orleans all within a 4 hour radius.
Or if it's before then just Orlando most likely. :(

ComaMJ33
02-28-2012, 08:19 PM
I had noticed that gap in dates as well. I'm still holding out hope for at least 4 or five shows on the west coast because the band is playing the Golden God Awards in LA on the April 11th. So, for me being in AZ, a Phoenix or a Tucson date would be best, followed by Southern Cal., Nevada, Colorado, NM ect. The ticket price isn't as much of the problem but airfare prices are very high right now to the other dates that are further away. Therefore, I'm just going to wait and just hope for a headline show within driving or cheaper airfare distance. As far as Arizona goes, seems like an AZ tour date for a rock show is never announced in the first tour announcement for any artist.

petticoat
04-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Anyone else getting antsy for the second set of U.S. dates to be released? I'd almost be happy with rumors of rumors at this point.

SpaceGhost
04-02-2012, 04:49 PM
^ YES. I've been checking every day. Really anxious to know exactly when he'll be in the Southeast because I'm moving from Jacksonville, FL, to the University of Alabama August 11, so that'll affect which dates I can go to... hopefully the nearest show isn't on the eve of my first day of classes. Lol.

Hazekiah
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
They can take as long as they like to announce new dates, as far as I'm concerned.

If they go on sale any sooner than a couple weeks after the current run then I'll be completely fucked 'cause I'm already mega-broke and will be until I get back from the dates they've already announced and get a chance to make some money again.

:-\

TheTeletubbieFlasher
04-11-2012, 03:56 PM
They can take as long as they like to announce new dates, as far as I'm concerned.

If they go on sale any sooner than a couple weeks after the current run then I'll be completely fucked 'cause I'm already mega-broke and will be until I get back from the dates they've already announced and get a chance to make some money again.

Have you tried hookin?

SpaceGhost
07-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Is anyone else like... starting to wonder or worry if there will be any more U.S. dates? I mean I know we have two in Canada and one in LA in August, but is that all? Those three are only a little more than a month away, it seems like now is already pretty late to announce more for August.
I was seriously assuming there would be more because I'm in Florida and the closest we got was Maryland to the north and Texas to the west. Both are probably like 8-10 hour drives, so I didn't go. Wtf.

Cringeon
07-03-2012, 11:41 PM
They will be announcing a fall US run.

Lillith
07-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Delete Me. Stupid double post.

Lillith
07-04-2012, 04:49 AM

This! My finances are still recovering from the "first leg". I hope they take as long as they want. So I can get some more $ together.

DrClitoris
07-04-2012, 05:48 AM
I hope they do more Europe, the shows so far have practically been only festivals

scd
07-15-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm just pissed off seeing there are no latinamerican dates out of either Twin of evil nor Hey Cruel World tour... :'( , has anybody heard something about it?

Terrapin
07-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Everything we know so far is stickied in this section and will be updated when and if more dates are released.

Norsefire
07-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Rob Zombie's news post does say there will be more dates announced, just above their listing of currently announced dates it says "With more to be announced, dates for the “Twins of Evil” tour are as follows:"

Where or when that will be though, we will have to wait and see. Also there's nothing stopping Marilyn Manson doing his own tour again after this co-headlining tour is over.

Norsefire
07-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks to Benjamin, we know MM is performing in Russia on Dec 18. The article doesn't mention that it's anything to do with the RZ tour and just says it's part of the HCW tour, so I'm assuming MM will be doing shows up to xmas in Europe like the last few tours, so I'd expect a couple of other odd dates to pop up.

Also, I don't think this is confirmed, I think it just says it's a rumour that Marilyn Manson is on a list of bands that could perform at a festival in Argentina at the start of November. It's possible because there's a huge gap between the US Twins of Evil dates and the EU Twins of Evil dates.

Here's a link to Rollingstone.com.ar mentioning the festival.
http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/1494969-maquinaria-festival-vuelven-kiss-y-marilyn-manson

Mansoniser
07-31-2012, 06:30 PM
I certainly hope that Manson comes to Birmingham, England on the HCW... tour and not just on Twins Of Evil, although I'd be thrilled to see Manson live I'd much rather see him without Rob Zombie as I have never listened to their music, but if he doesn't announce any other UK tour dates I suppose I will have to compromise and go to Twins Of Evil.

Norsefire
07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
You should check RZ out, well worth seeing live as well!

Heather Quick
07-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Brazil and Argentina confirmed.

NapalmHeart
07-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Twins of Evil is not a compromise, it's even better. Both acts will do their full show, so Zombie is just a bonus. I doubt people will leave after Manson. This tour will get lots of Zombie fans to listen to Manson and also Zombie can win some Manson fans. Not to forget half of Manson's ex-lineup will be playing with Zombie. John and Ginger alone are worth seeing the show.

Benjamin
08-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Heather Quick,

November 8/9 in Argentina - Maquinaria festival, right?

November xx in Brazil - SWU? I can't find a confirmation for this show.

Heather Quick
08-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Heather Quick,

November 8/9 in Argentina - Maquinaria festival, right?

November xx in Brazil - SWU? I can't find a confirmation for this show.

Exactly. SWU didn't confirmed anything yet, but they will soon. When they release all the infos regarding the festival and lineup, I'll post here! :)