PDA

View Full Version : Iron Sky

Mi-CroMartie
02-20-2012, 05:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Py_IndUbcxc

Now if only Werewolf women of the SS were possible by Rob Zombie. I guess I should see this instead. Moon Nazis!!

Ramm91
02-20-2012, 07:24 AM
I've been waiting 4 years for this film...can't wait! I'm pretty happy that I was selected to have my face used as a character in one of the prequel comic books being released.

02-20-2012, 07:45 AM
I've been following this film for a long time now. I remember a couple of years ago they were asking for donations to help complete the film, so guess it all went well. The idea of the film is completely redonkulous, but thats its point.

Hazekiah
02-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, been hoping for this move to finally be finished and released for YEARS...I think the first trailer I saw for it was back on the fucking 'Phant, ffs!

Total cheesefest.

Can't wait.

:)

Mi-CroMartie
02-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I've been waiting 4 years for this film...can't wait! I'm pretty happy that I was selected to have my face used as a character in one of the prequel comic books being released.

I forgot what you look like even though judging by my recall in the pic thread, you're female. :p

And why am I not informed more on comic books? Iron Sky is a comic book too?

ThreeEyedGod
02-20-2012, 04:37 PM
kewl, brah

Ramm91
02-20-2012, 04:57 PM
I forgot what you look like even though judging by my recall in the pic thread, you're female. :p

And why am I not informed more on comic books? Iron Sky is a comic book too?

..Male hehe and yeah the first of 3 prequel comics were released a few months back. You can download it for free over at the official site while the 2nd and 3rd are awaiting release dates.

Mi-CroMartie
02-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Since they used your face in one of the comic books I'm thinking it's one of the Nazi SS officers. :p

Ramm91
02-21-2012, 02:59 AM
Would be awesome! The first comic is about the nazis leaving the planet at the end of the war. The second will be about when the American's landed on the Moon and the 3rd comic will be about the events just before the movie starts (I think).

Holocaust_King
02-23-2012, 04:22 AM
It might be a fun movie.

I've been burned out on Nazis for a while, they're just such a convenient, lazy choice for villains.

But wait, these are SPACE NAZIS! :O

Now if only Werewolf women of the SS were possible by Rob Zombie.

Chillerama was one of the more hilarious movies I've seen in a while, the best segment was "The Diary of Anne Frankenstein" from Adam Green (Hatchet, Spiral, Frozen, etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZzrd_wbZ84