PDA

View Full Version : The Tugging

Sans Agendum
04-04-2012, 11:26 PM
William remembered going to bed but he did not remember falling asleep or any amount of dreaming. What he knew upon awakening was that he felt discomfort and was startled from sleep by a strange feeling within him that he could not explain. It was as if something inside him had become snagged and was struggling to loosen itself. He glanced at the digital clock on his bed and it told him by it's indigo hue that it was 4 in the morning. He reached above the clock where he knew the pull-string for his lamp hung and gave it a quick tug, lighting the room and his plaid bed-spread. At that same moment he felt again the alarming shifting sensation within his stomach and he also became aware of the large shadowy figure standing perhaps five paces from the foot of his bed. Then, the gravelly voice of an old man spoke from the direction of the shadow.

"Good evening, young William. Fine morning to comb the depths for a big one.", said the ghastly apparition. As William's eyes adjusted to the dimness of the further reaches of his bedroom he could better make out the intruder. It appeared to be an old man wearing a black rain slicker that draped over him like a malignant mass, shimmering wet as if he'd been out in the rain. Two eyes shone with wild delight beneath the hood of the rain slicker as less as a prominent nose. He had the appearance of some sort of black cancer with a face and could speak. To the right of the man extended what appeared to be a staff of some sort. "Yes," said the old man, "Fine morning indeed to find myself a new whopper for the trophy room" and he then gave a backwards jerk to his staff. At once William again felt the tugging within himself followed by a faint touch on his leg, like someone were drawing a feather against his thigh.

William reached under the covers to his bedsheets and discovered a string of some sort was laying on his leg. As he followed the trail of the slim string he gasped in horror when he realized that it led up from his thigh, between his legs and all the way into his rectum. "Aye", said the old man "Seems we've got ourselves a whopper" and he drew back again on his staff. It was not a staff though. William realized it was a fishing rod and that a line led from it's end across his room, under his bed coverings and inside of him.

He threw off the covers and screamed. "That's a good idea" Said the man, "Better to see what I'm up against. Hold on tight, lad!" and he began to reel in his catch with the crude crank near the base of the rod. William broke into a cold sweat and went into shock from the terror and confusion. He had no idea what was happening to him. He felt something give way inside his stomach as the old man continued to reel in on his fishing rod. The pain was excruciating and he begged the man to stop. "Can't stop now, William! We've got a real fighter on our hands!" shouted the man over William's wailing howls.

The man yanked hard on the rod and cranked more. The line within William continued to exit and whatever it was snagged to continued to give way. Terrible wet snapping sounds emanated from Williams guts. He clenched his teeth and sweated profusely, sure he was about to either die or wake up from this nightmare. He felt wetness escaping him and pooling around his buttocks and kicked his legs out of reflex from the pain. "One more good yank outta do it, William! We're almost out the woods!" said the man. And with that he leaned forward and stared straight into William's eyes as he then leaned back and gave one final terrible attempt to tear his line from William's body.

There was a wet popping sound and the reel evacuated William with a disgusting slapping sound. "WOOWEE!" the old timer crowed, "We got ourselves a beauty!" and William stared in amazement as the man was holding up with his free hand the largest catfish he'd ever seen. "Isn't she something, William? Isn't she amazing?" asked the old fisherman. William could only nod in agreement and with relief that he now felt absolutely no pain at all. He grinned at the man and the old man gave him a wink and laughed.

"I know what you're thinking William, she's too good to keep. And you're right" said the old man, "We've got to cast her back."

-end

Pestilence
04-05-2012, 12:30 AM
HAHAHA!

Sticky Killer Jones
04-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I like this quite a bit. Pulled me in, evoked the sort of emotions that's hard to recapture when you wake up from a dream. I do hope that you have more these.

Sans Agendum
04-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks. Glad you liked it. :)

ThreeEyedGod
04-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Inspired by my bestgore.com link, I see?

Sans Agendum
04-22-2012, 07:36 AM
174 views and only 2 genuine comments. I LOVE THIS SITE! :D