PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cruel World ... Tour [046]: Jul 05 2012 - O2 Academy Brixton - London, England, UK

Norsefire
04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Thursday 05 July 2012
Venue: O2 Academy Brixton (a.k.a Brixton Academy)

Tickets on sale Thur 12 April
www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/event/40581/marilyn-manson-tickets (http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/event/40581/marilyn-manson-tickets)

O2 network users can book tickets now through www.o2priority.co.uk (http://www.o2priority.co.uk/Listings/Marilyn-Manson/17620)
You must be on the O2 network to gain access to the website and ticket links.

members attending:-

http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png adamchabbi6
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png cyborg assassin
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Fedele
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Joker
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Norsefire
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Not Mechanical
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Principiante
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Rxcore
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png S.D.
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png SentimentalVillain
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png thedarkhorse
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png The Hand
http://www.providermodule.com/main/m_c_red.png Tinuviel

adamchabbi6
04-10-2012, 04:50 AM
I'll be there, but I'll be going alone.

I ordered my ticket with O2 Priority. I'll be in the seated area (circle unreserved).

Norsefire
04-10-2012, 09:33 AM
If I'm there il be standing. Booked tickets just not 100% sure if I can be there yet lol

Rxcore
04-10-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm there, purchased, received ticket, standing.

:-D

adamchabbi6
04-10-2012, 02:45 PM
^ How on earth did you already receive the ticket?

Rxcore
04-10-2012, 02:50 PM
eTicket, it's an emailed PDF, makes things quick and easy.

Principiante
04-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I have to be there.... I will have to wait to buy the ticket on thursday only though :(
Anyway, these are very, very good news. We get to see MM and it is not in a festival :D

adamchabbi6
04-10-2012, 03:27 PM
^ My dream came true. :)

Aphrodyte
04-10-2012, 07:13 PM
This totally made my day! I hope the price isn't huge, but I'm 99% going right now!

Rxcore
04-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Tickets are 30 plus booking fee and postage, so 35 ish total. Pretty standard for Brixton.

Lord MeowMeow
04-11-2012, 02:54 AM
I'm pretty sure that I'll be going to this show, especially if tickets are 30.

Not Mechanical
04-11-2012, 05:24 AM
I think it's a little closer to 37 once you put all the fees on, but don't trust my maths when I'm trying to divide.

I'll be there :)

SentimentalVillain
04-11-2012, 06:18 AM
I've bought my ticket now, and shall be traveling down fae Glasgow.
Well stoked !

adamchabbi6
04-11-2012, 06:38 AM
^ Standing or seated?

Principiante
04-12-2012, 01:11 AM
wtf... sold out???

nop... got my tickets already (damm you recaptcha, I had to buy it via the o2academy website with more expensive fees...)

cyborg assassin
04-13-2012, 02:42 PM
I'd like to attend, but I would have to fly and book a hotel. Sadly in the middle of summer the expense looks prohibitive.

adamchabbi6
04-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Lacuna Coil are supporting.

http://www.o2academybrixton.co.uk/event/40581/marilyn-manson-tickets

Rxcore
04-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Lacuna Coil aren't that bad, It could have been a lot worse..

adamchabbi6
04-15-2012, 01:17 PM
^ True.

cyborg assassin
04-16-2012, 04:39 AM
I am going now. I've bought a standing ticket. Thinking of getting the BA flight from Gibraltar to Heathrow on the morning of the gig and then get the Easyjet flight back to Gibraltar from Gatwick the following morning.

adamchabbi6
04-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Everyone is going standing! Grrr! No one here ever goes seated. :(

SentimentalVillain
04-16-2012, 07:27 AM
hey.
i've got a standing ticket booked.
Im getting the bus from Glasgow down the day before, and will be staying locally at a hotel for the night i arrive, and the night of the gig.
and yes, i will be one of those guys who starts queing at 9am :)

Principiante
04-16-2012, 11:17 AM
adamchabbi6
cyborg assassin
Not Mechanical
Rxcore
S.D.
SentimentalVillain
thedarkhorse
The Hand

what da..... what about me?

Norsefire
04-16-2012, 11:27 AM
what da..... what about me?
Added, put myself in there too.
Sometimes users just get overlooked as we try to keep track of everyone who's going to a show in every tour thread.
There's a good list of people going to this show.

adamchabbi6
04-16-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm considering to be at the Camden meet up, but I'm not sure if it's worth it since I will split with everyone inside the venue as most PM members are standing and I will be going upstairs to the seated area. Although, I'm wondering if that girl I like would be interested in coming along with me. She mentioned that she got the seated ticket by accident and is hoping to swap it for a standing ticket instead. :(

04-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Hmm, I think for about 100, I could get train tickets return from Hull, and a ticket to the show. Trouble is, I need 100! I gotta go to this show and meet everyone, been a while since I last had a module meet at a gig!

Aphrodyte
04-17-2012, 07:13 AM
hey.
i've got a standing ticket booked.
Im getting the bus from Glasgow down the day before, and will be staying locally at a hotel for the night i arrive, and the night of the gig.
and yes, i will be one of those guys who starts queing at 9am :)

Are Manson fans generally ones to queue really early? I thought I got rid of that when I decided I'm too bored of Gaga to see her this year...

adamchabbi6
04-17-2012, 02:46 PM
If the meet up is at late afternoon, then I'm not sure if I can be there. The seating at Brixton is unreserved, which means I need to arrive in the queue around early-mid afternoon to ensure I will find a decent seat.

SentimentalVillain
04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
in 2009 when i went to the Glasgow show, i appeared at 11, and there were folk there i was speaking to that said they had been there since like 8 :S

adamchabbi6
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm going to try and exchange my seated ticket for a standing ticket, as soon as I receive it. Although, I'm not sure if it's very likely to happen. So I might remain seated.

Norsefire
04-20-2012, 05:23 AM
My tickets arrived this morning. :D

adamchabbi6
04-21-2012, 06:18 AM
I contacted Ticketweb and I managed to swap for a standing ticket instead. Luckily I got standing, since I remember going there for Rob Zombie and people weren't even allowed to stand up in the circle seats.

Norsefire
04-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Just saw this banner advertising the show up on Blabbermouth. Not seen any other MM shows advertised on other websites like this, unless it's because I'm in the UK so it's selecting this add for me.

http://aka-cdn-ns.adtechus.com/images/136/Ad2721928St1Sz225Sq21169040V0Id2.gif

SentimentalVillain
04-22-2012, 07:45 AM
My ticket came in the post yesterday morning :)

Rxcore
04-22-2012, 08:35 AM
I've booked the Friday off of work, What time roughly are people looking to meet? I may take the afternoon off also if you're going to start early..

adamchabbi6
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
^ It's on a Thursday. I'm hoping to arrive at the meet up around early afternoon, but I want to catch the support. So I might head to Brixton from Camden around 5ish.

Rxcore
04-22-2012, 10:30 AM
^I know it's on a Thursday, I've taken Friday off as I don't like the thought of going into work the next day. I was asking when people are meeting on Thursday as I may take Thursday afternoon off.

adamchabbi6
04-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Ok sorry.

SentimentalVillain
04-22-2012, 04:47 PM
what are these meet-ups all about. fairly new to providermodule (stuck in the babalon pit for too long). just i am going to this gig alone, so i probably feel alot less square if i got involved, haha.

adamchabbi6
04-22-2012, 04:51 PM
^ They're about getting to know each other a lot more in person. So the best location might be the Black Heart at Camden Town.

Whisky And Speed
04-22-2012, 05:13 PM
I miss Camden town and London as a whole madly!

Rxcore
04-23-2012, 02:01 PM
getting to know each other a lot more in person

Sounds dirty.

The black heart was a bit of a trek, maybe we should head somewhere a bit closer to the venue?

adamchabbi6
04-23-2012, 04:00 PM
You got the wrong idea. I love Black Heart though.

adamchabbi6
04-24-2012, 01:39 PM
My bad. I think Richard's idea is actually not bad, where we should have a meet up at the pub near the venue. I don't know the name of the pub, but it's less than a minute walk when you turn right from Brixton tube station. I passed it when I went to Brixton before, whilst making my way to Brixton Academy. Although, I've never been in that pub.

It will definitely help in saving money for transport, since I would only need a return to Brixton on my oyster card. Instead of travelling from Camden till there.

Good suggestion.

S.D.
04-26-2012, 04:01 AM
My tickets arrived this morning. :D
Excellent! Looking forward to meeting you there.

what are these meet-ups all about. fairly new to providermodule
We just get together, have a few drinks and a "Hello, my name is..." if anyone doesn't already know each other, and then it generally descends into smut jokes. If you want to private message me some more information about yourself; first name,
mobile number, or even add me up on the Facebook link in my signature, I'll say hello that way and let you know what the plan is.

I've booked the Friday off of work, What time roughly are people looking to meet? I may take the afternoon off also if you're going to start early..
I think I'm booking the entire day off, then the one after as well, seeing as we'll be staying with The Hand at his place. On the 5th though, I reckon a little earlier than last time might be good, perhaps around 3pm, 4 maybe? My coach was pretty late last time but I think I'll try and go by train for this one, to get there quicker.

^ They're about getting to know each other a lot more in person. So the best location might be the Black Heart at Camden Town.

The black heart was a bit of a trek, maybe we should head somewhere a bit closer to the venue?

I love Black Heart though.

I think Richard's idea is actually not bad, where we should have a meet up at the pub near the venue. I don't know the name of the pub, but it's less than a minute walk when you turn right from Brixton tube station. I passed it when I went to Brixton before, whilst making my way to Brixton Academy. Although, I've never been in that pub.

It will definitely help in saving money for transport, since I would only need a return to Brixton on my oyster card. Instead of travelling from Camden till there.

Haha, well not meaning to sound rude Adam, but you're one of the numerous people attending who actually lives in London, so making it easier for the people coming from as far as Scotland, Nottingham, Dorset etc. is more of a priority, you can get around the city easily, others are coming from a lot further.

Does anyone know a few nice watering holes in Brixton or one of the surrounding tube stations that's decent to get to? Camden was just a good central location last time, but it's not a necessity. We'll need places that are spacious with a lot of seats, that way we can hop to a couple of bars before the gig starts and do the meet and greet more easily. When the gig finishes it's anyone's bet where we end up, I'm sure it'll all get suitably messy!

04-26-2012, 04:14 AM
The last Manson gig I went to, I was actually just recognized by Rx in the Birmingham NEC

adamchabbi6
04-26-2012, 09:49 AM
@ S.D. Yeah I know, but I'll be travelling from Hammersmith. So it is already a bit pricey to travel from there till Camden Town. After that, to go from Camden to Brixton and later from Brixton to Hammersmith is quite a lot for travel costs. I pay the same rate as an adult nowadays (even though I have an 18+ student card). So I would rather pay a return to Brixton, instead of a day travelcard to travel everywhere. I still think it's a better idea to meet at a pub near the venue, but of course the decision is up to everyone else.

I would suggest either The Beehives at Brixton, which is near the venue or Black Heart at Camden Town. Camden has Black Heart, Hobgoblin and a few other pubs. So that would be a decent location to go to beforehand, if we had to meet elsewhere before the show.

I remember when I went to see Manson at Brixton Academy in 2009, I saw Liam aka The Hand inside the venue after the show finished. He was completely wasted, but I think he remembered who I was through Facebook. First time meeting him in person.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm catching the tube straight away as soon as the show is over. Brixton isn't a place to wonder around during the late evening.

adamchabbi6
04-28-2012, 06:16 AM
I received my standing ticket in the post today.

Method Man
05-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Looks like a lot of people going to this one. Would love to go, but not sure if I can afford it right now :/ Which sucks as the tour seems great recently!

Joker
05-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Just got my standing ticket this morning (at 4am, no less), so I'll be seeing you all there. I'm not gonna be online for a while, but I'll sort out the plans for meeting up before and after with one of you sometime. Looking forward to it.

adamchabbi6
05-04-2012, 04:39 PM
So should we meet at Black Heart like last year? That was a lot of fun.

Joker
05-19-2012, 08:24 AM
My ticket arrived today. Consider me excited.

Lord MeowMeow
05-20-2012, 04:15 AM
So this show is now officially sold out.. sucks for me. If anyone knows of someone trying to get rid of their ticket for whatever reason, feel free to drop me a message. I just didn't anticipate that tickets would sell out this quickly, fuck. Hope there's another European run this autumn.

Fedele
05-20-2012, 08:24 AM
i m in ! yeah

Norsefire
05-24-2012, 04:41 PM
I got a new camera last week, I went to see Gun's N' Roses to test it out and it is awesome! So hopefully I can get some good videos and photographs.

Fedele
05-26-2012, 03:16 PM
if someone wanna meet me before the show for a drink just let me know :)

adamchabbi6
05-27-2012, 04:35 AM
I think most people attending on the forum will be meeting up altogether for a drink before the show. Not sure where the meet up will be though?

Joker
05-27-2012, 06:12 AM
Like the Chabbster said, Fedele, there's probably going to be a meet-up arranged, so keep an eye on the thread :)

adamchabbi6
05-30-2012, 05:00 PM
It's not so long now till July. So I believe we should start having some ideas on where to meet before the show. How about Black Heart or Hobgoblin at Camden Town? We also need to decide on the time to meet up there?

Tinuviel
06-01-2012, 11:39 AM
I'll be there as well! (: Truly can't wait. And I'm even more thrilled about everything since yesterday's concert!

adamchabbi6
06-01-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't think I will attend the PM meet up beforehand, due to certain reasons. I might say hello if I see any of the PM members at the show, but I wouldn't feel right being with the PM members. Hope you guys have fun.

Tinuviel
06-02-2012, 06:12 AM
Did some of you guys buy O2 priority tickets? I just got a regular standing ticket on ebay. We had difficulties getting to the front of the stage when we went to see Edguy at the o2 academy Islington because the priority ticket owners were allowed inside the venue first.
I never had problems getting to the front row when I went to see Manson since I used to wait outside the venue some hours before the doors open. But I just got a bit worried. I'm small...I need to be in the front or I'll see nothing. ;)
Um, does anybody else want to try to get to the front? I'd come to that meeting as well but I'm such a nervous wreck when it comes to concerts I am really looking forward to and so I usually like to wait in front of the venue early enough.

adamchabbi6
06-02-2012, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't go near the front if I were you unless you make it by the barriers, which you can hold on to. I was few rows away near the front when I saw Manson in 2009 and got squashed by the crowd, where I could hardly breathe.

When I see him next month, I might stick to the side of the crowd to avoid all the insanity. Anyways, the standing area at Brixton Academy has sloped flooring. So you will have a good view, regardless of where you stand.

Tinuviel
06-02-2012, 10:43 AM
I don't mind being squashed and I usually just cling to the barriers. Even though I've got black and blue marks on my arms and legs thanks to Thursday's concert nothing is as great as being this close and being able to catch stuff from the stage and so on. It was a bit mental on Thursday and breathing was hard at times but it was so worth it! Guess I'll just give it a try!

adamchabbi6
06-02-2012, 02:53 PM
^ Fuck that.

Tinuviel
06-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Uhm I am sorry but, what?
I just prefer being colse to the stage when I attend a concert of a band I really like. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I don't push my way to the front, I wait patiently some hours before the doors open and then I mostly get a nice place and I'm even able to hang my bag on the barriers which is awfully handy. ;)
At most of the concerts I attend it's packed at the front but I hardly ever get seriously squashed. Yep, it's a little diffrent when it comes to a Manson show but the little inconveniences are worth it. That's my personal belief, just how I enjoy concerts the most. So please don't be rude. I don't harm anyone (useless they attack me directly and I have to defend myself) I just stand there and watch the show. And if you look down on me for trying to catch one of Twiggy's picks, that's fine for me. I think it's fun and it's how I make memories that are precious to me.
I am not able to attend all the MM shows I'd want to so I just try to make the best out of everyone I'm going to.

I didn't want to make this sound as if I would choose the front row over meeting some of the PM members. I just wondered and therefore I asked how other people deal with this.

But sticking to the side is a good advise. That's what I did at the first two MM shows. I got a place in the front row, but on the side and I basically didn't get squashed at all.

adamchabbi6
06-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Suit yourself. I would love to reach Twiggy's pick and be close to the band, but not to the point of risking my health.

I know someone who saw Manson at Brixton Academy back in 1998, where he was squashed till he puked and ended up with bruised ribs the next day. I would hate to be in that situation.

S.D.
06-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Right, the hour soon approaches you bunch of absolute Modules, so I say it's time for a gameplan.

My sweetheart and I will probably be trekking over to see The Hand at his place after travelling to London, having a cup of tea and then getting ready to head out, so if we're all convening on Brixton I suggest some drinks and a natter in the few hours prior to the show.
I'm also headed down at the same time as several friends from here in Brighton, so there's probably going to be a lot more faces darting about at this one than the last site-meeting for a gig.

I'll have to admit that Camden is always good for larking about, and it's the most user-friendly place I can think of in London for spooky kids, but I know some folk aren't so keen on how far away from Brixton it is. It's essentially on the way from where The Hand lives though, so I'm inclined to say that some of us early birds could head there in the mid-afternoon, like 3 or 4 PM, maybe have a tea somewhere or stroll around the borough, then for those that want to go straight to Brixton, we can meet along the way there or at a bar nearer to the venue. There's some place directly opposite the O2 I remember we went to afterwards last time, so perhaps there.

The best bet is going to be to make sure everyone's got someone's number and just check out where we all are on the day, and then if we want to say howdy altogether either inside the gig or afterwards, then it's easy to meet outside the Academy.

Folk I know and have met already include thedarkhorse, Joker, Tinuviel, Rxcore, The Hand, adamchabbi6 and Principiante. There's a few faces that aren't going to be able to make it, but I'm also looking forward to meeting long-term Module comrades from over the years, and a couple of our newer members who are attending.

So, there's a plan for ya, let's get this shit together!

adamchabbi6
06-12-2012, 04:05 AM
I would like to be there, but unfortunately I think some members are still pissed with me, where I tried to convince them that I will behave. So I might be meeting up with someone else and perhaps say hi to familiar faces at the venue. Don't know if I'm welcome at Camden before the show.

Norsefire
06-12-2012, 04:10 AM
I haven't booked my train tickets yet, but it's cheaper for me to get there later in the afternoon and so far this whole thing is costing me a hell of a lot. So not sure yet if I can meet elsewhere yet because the later I get there it's easier for me to head straight for Brixton.
But if I can't get there early then hopefully I can still meet some of you around or at the venue. :)

--

Adam like I have told you many times before I'm sure no one will mind if you show up to meet people, that's completely up to you. I seriously think you overthink things too much and worry about nothing.

MrPogo
06-14-2012, 02:55 PM
My tickets finally showed up! It had been so long I'd kind of forgotten that they hadn't...
Don't know if I'd really recommend the front and side at Brixton; I was on the barrier there for one Manson show, and spend most of the night at a 45 degree angle. The centre would probably be better!

adamchabbi6
06-14-2012, 03:10 PM
^ The side at Brixton keeps you away from all the moshers and people going wild. You can still have a good view from there. I moved to the side after being few rows away near the front at Manson in 2009, but I still had a great view at the side.

Mikey4588
06-18-2012, 05:52 PM
ello everyone ive decided to skint myself to come and see manson because ive loved him for years n never had a chance to go to any of his gigs.. im coming from up north n still havent got a ticket but im gunna do it somehow haha has anyone got any spares and fancy meeting up on the day cos im coming on my own (all my friends are well not into it) and i hate using ebay to buy tickets.. booking train tomora worry about ticket afta lol :cool:

Not Mechanical
06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
I just prefer being colse to the stage when I attend a concert of a band I really like. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I don't push my way to the front, I wait patiently some hours before the doors open and then I mostly get a nice place and I'm even able to hang my bag on the barriers which is awfully handy. ;)

I'm one of these types, too, like to arrive fairly early and get my queue on for a couple of hours.
Probably means I won't be meeting any Modules before the show, which is a shame because there's a few faces I'm keen to see, but hopefully drinking can continue somewhere after the show and I can get a chance to meet people then.
I'll be staying in London for the night, so if any one else is doing the same, or just lives in London, and fancies saying hello the following day that could be cool.

Mikey4588
06-19-2012, 06:39 PM
If theres any kind of after party going down im up for anything cos i havent booked a room and im coming from leeds! just gunna get smashed and hope for the best lol

Whisky And Speed
06-19-2012, 09:31 PM
If theres any kind of after party going down im up for anything cos i havent booked a room and im coming from leeds! just gunna get smashed and hope for the best lol

From Leeds to London ! that's a long distance, but who knows maybe this is the best chance for ya.

adamchabbi6
06-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Turns out I have a uni tutorial on that day from 10 a.m till midday. So as soon as that is over, I will be heading back home to get myself ready for the show during the afternoon and heading off to Brixton around 4ish or the latest 5 p.m. That is my plan so far.

Fedele
06-22-2012, 10:40 AM
i have the priority with 02! but what mean?

adamchabbi6
06-22-2012, 10:43 AM
^ You can buy tickets through O2 priority 2 days before the general sale. Also, the staff will let you into the O2 queue if you show them that your phone is with O2. I did that when I went to Brixton Academy last year for Rob Zombie, where they split 2 queues (a queue for non-O2 users and O2 clients). When the doors open at 7 p.m, they will let everyone in the O2 queue enter the venue first.

So it's an advantage to be an O2 client whenever you go to an O2 venue.

Tinuviel
06-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Those priority ticket owners make me nervous as fuck. I'm swiss so it was rather impossible fot me to buy one of those myself. But I really want to make it to the front row. Hope it'll work out some how.

Norsefire
06-24-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm sure you will still be able to get to the front or pretty close as I expect not everyone who got the priority tickets will turn up for when the doors open or want to rush to the front. I only used O2 priority tickets because I checked to see if they had them on sale a few days before general sale and they did so I got them and I would expect that quite a few other people would probably get them just to buy them before general sale.

I actually wasn't aware O2 did this early entry for O2 customers until Not Mechanical told me about it.

DopestaR
06-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Wanted to plan a trip since I'm in Birmingham during the summer but noticed it was already sold out.... Hope he will do a proper UK tour in the fall/winter.

adamchabbi6
06-26-2012, 06:25 AM
He did London twice on the Grotesk Burlesk tour in 2003. So who knows?

Rxcore
06-28-2012, 12:28 AM
This is just a festival replacement date, he'll come back and do a UK tour, I hope.

I'm working 'till 6pm next Thursday, then meeting a friend for a bit. I'll see a few of you around inside the Academy i'm sure.

1 WEEK!

Norsefire
06-28-2012, 01:36 AM
it's so crazy how excited I am for this. I keep saying to people 1 week and then I see MM!!!
Feels like a long time since 2009.

BTW does anyone know if there is a camera / no camera policy at this venue?
To be honest all the bands I ever been to see in the UK at major arena's and academy's have only ever patted some people down, not checked for anything. So I assume a compact camera that I have will be fine as always.

Norsefire
06-28-2012, 07:23 AM
I emailed them to be sure, and they said

Only a small digital or film camera. No SLR, DSLR, cameras with large or
detachable lenses.

:D

First time I've seen a venue say film camera's are ok. We all know digital camera's do great video these days anyway, but I think they usually say no video recording. Maybe they've come to realise it can't be stopped. Even with camera bans you still have phones that are getting better and better.

MrPogo
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM

detachable lenses.

First time I've seen a venue say film camera's are ok. We all know digital camera's do great video these days anyway, but I think they usually say no video recording. Maybe they've come to realise it can't be stopped. Even with camera bans you still have phones that are getting better and better.

Manson's security team often try to get them enforce a strict "No cameras" policy, even if the venue usually allows it, but as everyone's phone is a camera these days I suppose it's not really doable anymore!

adamchabbi6
06-28-2012, 09:47 AM
^ I'm sure the venue's site would mention that the management does not allow any cameras whatsoever for the event. That would make people aware of the restrictions before heading to the show.

I looked on the site recently and they had that policy for a Jack White show, which was due to management.

Norsefire
06-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Manson's security team often try to get them enforce a strict "No cameras" policy, even if the venue usually allows it, but as everyone's phone is a camera these days I suppose it's not really doable anymore!

Never known that to be enforced at any of the MM UK shows I attended in 2007 or 2009. But like you say with technology today almost everyone has a camera on their phone.

adamchabbi6
06-28-2012, 10:24 AM
I will be taking my Sony Cybershot camera, which should be alright hopefully. I brought it there when I went to see Rob Zombie last year and the staff did not have any issues with it.

06-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Enjoy it everyone. Devastated I'm not going. As a few of you may know, my "other job" Is playing a certain card game (that word is banned by the server??) , and I went to vegas a few weeks ago, so couldn't front money for tickets, hotel train etc. Since arriving back, I've been on a bit of a streak, made some money, but people are touting sold out tickets for loads, train prices are up at last minute etc :( If anyone knows of a low cost ticket, around 35, please let me know

Re-Make/Re-Model
06-30-2012, 02:46 PM

detachable lenses.

When they stated 'film camera' they were referring to a 'traditional' camera that takes film, like a 35mm, not one that records video.

I've not seen anyone have trouble with cameras at Brixton, the security are more interested in whether you have any bottles or any chewing gum - if they pat you down or search your bag, that's what they're looking for and they will seize and destroy it immediately!

Norsefire
07-01-2012, 02:38 AM
lol I'm dumb. Totally forgot about film camera's. Do people still have those?

AssetReign
07-01-2012, 08:53 AM
lol I'm dumb. Totally forgot about film camera's. Do people still have those?

I love my "film" cameras. Digital photography is great and definitely has its' place, but there's nothing like the process of creating the photograph that captures that memorable moment, from the dropping of the film into the camera to the dark room processing. It's all you and your camera.

Norsefire
07-01-2012, 10:49 AM
I just didn't think about old film cameras. I rarely see shops selling them or even film. I think one of our photo shops in my town have even stopped doing film prints they just do digital now.

I have a proffesional film camera I had from uni, cost me quite a bit but I never use it now. That was fun though.

Tinuviel
07-02-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm still planning to go to the venue early at some point in the afternoon. I'll be having a friend with me. She's not a big MM fan but enjoyed the concert in Switzerland a few weeks ago and since we're both staying in London together any way, she decided to join me. I'll be wearing a light pink dress with small black hearts on it and a black waist corset...if anyone wants to recognise me and would like to talk to me or so. ^^

Are there any plans for the time after the concert yet? Does anyone plan to wait after the show to see if Fred or Jason turn up?

Really looking forward to this! (:

adamchabbi6
07-03-2012, 05:05 AM
2 days!!!

AssetReign
07-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I just didn't think about old film cameras. I rarely see shops selling them or even film. I think one of our photo shops in my town have even stopped doing film prints they just do digital now.

I have a proffesional film camera I had from uni, cost me quite a bit but I never use it now. That was fun though.

You should give it another try. You won't regret it.

cyborg assassin
07-03-2012, 11:57 AM
So midday on Thursday I catch a flight from Gibraltar to Heathrow. Then I've got to get to Heathrow to Brixton. After the gig, I have to get to Gatwick and wait for the flight in the morning back to Gibraltar. It's going to be a long 2 days, so here's hoping it's worth it!

Cringeon
07-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Hope the show is rocking, looking forward to the reports after.

Norsefire
07-03-2012, 03:19 PM
I guess I will be around venue probably just after 5. I'm always there before doors open because I'm total OCD about it, I'd rather be there and wait and hour than be there late. Don't mind doing it with other bands, but not Marilyn Manson lol. Plus I guess the tube is busier just after 5? I want to try and avoid that.

I think I will be wearing a jacket I altered to look a little bit like Manson's during The Dope Show/Slo-Mo-Tion with a mirrored lapel, and I also have a silver studded double cross on the back. The mirrors were a bitch to iron on, and sometimes they fall off lol but so far they're all still intact. Wasn't sure if I will wear it but I think I will, it's just a bit of fun!!

Hopefully I will bump into some of at the venue!

I'm staying over night in London so I wont be able to post any pics or videos or anything until sometime on Friday, but will have my phone so hopefully can post some details soon after.

AppleOfSodom
07-03-2012, 05:36 PM
So midday on Thursday I catch a flight from Gibraltar to Heathrow. Then I've got to get to Heathrow to Brixton. After the gig, I have to get to Gatwick and wait for the flight in the morning back to Gibraltar. It's going to be a long 2 days, so here's hoping it's worth it!

Oh that's very cool! I'm anticipating a great trip for u! You'll have a hell of a great time in London and at the show. I was going to do the same from Portugal but the show just sold out fast so I'll fly only next week to the Milan, Italy concert instead. I'll go in the day of the show, then stay there 2 nights because there was no flight back the following day, but I'll have to catch a bus at 4am too on the return so probably wont sleep :D

I guess I will be around venue probably just after 5. I'm always there before doors open because I'm total OCD about it, I'd rather be there and wait and hour than be there late. Don't mind doing it with other bands, but not Marilyn Manson lol. Plus I guess the tube is busier just after 5? I want to try and avoid that.

I think I will be wearing a jacket I altered to look a little bit like Manson's during The Dope Show/Slo-Mo-Tion with a mirrored lapel, and I also have a silver studded double cross on the back. The mirrors were a bitch to iron on, and sometimes they fall off lol but so far they're all still intact. Wasn't sure if I will wear it but I think I will, it's just a bit of fun!!

Hopefully I will bump into some of at the venue!

I'm staying over night in London so I wont be able to post any pics or videos or anything until sometime on Friday, but will have my phone so hopefully can post some details soon after.

Your outfit seems very interesting! I still have a few days to prepare the whole thing so I'll see if i come up with something as well. Manson concerts were always a celebration. I hope you all rock out in London, it sounds like its going to be a vibrant gig.

Mikey4588
07-03-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm still planning to go to the venue early at some point in the afternoon. I'll be having a friend with me. She's not a big MM fan but enjoyed the concert in Switzerland a few weeks ago and since we're both staying in London together any way, she decided to join me. I'll be wearing a light pink dress with small black hearts on it and a black waist corset...if anyone wants to recognise me and would like to talk to me or so. ^^

Are there any plans for the time after the concert yet? Does anyone plan to wait after the show to see if Fred or Jason turn up?

Really looking forward to this! (:

Im really looking forward too (: ive never been to his gigs before even tho ive been mad on him for half my life lol im coming down from yorkshire on my own and havent even booked a place to stay over night so if you know of a decent after party or anything im up for it! dont fancy sitting in a train station all night pissed up on my own hah

Joker
07-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Looks like this is gonna be pretty big :) Looking forward to seeing some of you guys tomorrow.

Tinuviel
07-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Im really looking forward too (: ive never been to his gigs before even tho ive been mad on him for half my life lol im coming down from yorkshire on my own and havent even booked a place to stay over night so if you know of a decent after party or anything im up for it! dont fancy sitting in a train station all night pissed up on my own hah

We can hang around after the show if you like. I don't actually know Brixton, but am sure we'd be able to find something. ;)

Norsefire: Yeah, I'd also try to avoid the peaktimes when travelling by tube. I'll be looking out for you. (:

Really can't wait now. Tomorrow!!
Getting a bit nervous as always but I'm quite sure everything will work out.

S.D.
07-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Internet has been my enemy this past few weeks, so apologies for not being in touch sooner. Basically, a couple of folks going will get my number this evening, and I'll be heading into either Camden or Brixton around 4PM with The Hand. If someone calls me then we can all meet eventually, even if it's just at the venue. Personal commitments mean I'll not be staying long after the show and will be headed straight back to Brighton after, but I hope to see as many of you as possible.

Oh yeah, and The Antichrist part will be pretty fucking snazzy as well. Hey, Cool World...!

Principiante
07-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Ok... can't wait now :D

also, I will probably meet you guys by the end of the show. What are the contacts to meet you all afterwards?

Norsefire
07-04-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm not sticking around after the show either, so hopefully I will bump into you inside S.D.!
I've met The Hand before so I will keep an eye out for him as well.

adamchabbi6
07-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm not sticking around after the show either.

Good idea.

Principiante
07-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Well.... not even for a "meet and greet everybody", "enjoyed the show?" "see you on the next one..."?

07-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Enjoy it, and have a drink for me, first UK dates I've missed in 9 years, was hoping to meet some modules again :( :(

Norsefire
07-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Enjoy it, and have a drink for me, first UK dates I've missed in 9 years, was hoping to meet some modules again :( :(

I'm hoping there will be a better UK tour like usual. One date isn't enough, plus this was supposed to be a festival date so lets hope it follows a similar pattern and we see a winter tour.

Mikey4588
07-04-2012, 04:55 PM
laugh my tits off if johnny depp comes out n starts shreddin it up wi twiggy lol

Joker
07-04-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm up for hanging around a bit after the show if anyone else is gonna be about. Just message me on 07403930239 and let me know where you're drinking (and who you are, haha).

Dirge Inferno
07-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the number, Joker. LOL

Principiante
07-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Thanks, I'll try and say something by the end of the show (if I don't lost my phone or somehting), at least just to say "hi" to ppl who where there during the show :D

Norsefire
07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Sound check right now sounds like they played mOBSCENE, The Love Song, Coma White / Coma Black.
CB is still playing right now.

AssetReign
07-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Get your camera phones ready. 1 2 3 slo-m-tion Guess who's in the building?

Norsefire
07-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Just met Tinuviel inside the venue. Awesome!!

adamchabbi6
07-05-2012, 04:37 PM
That was better than I expected. Great show. I ran into S.D. and Norsefire on the tube, but my hair looked like shit in the photos.

I will upload videos and photos soon.

Norsefire
07-05-2012, 04:39 PM
met quite a few of you at the show including the win falcon himself S.D.
Out of nowhere he swooped down and grabbed me at the end of the show!

Had a really fucking great night, meeting PM members was awesome.

Set list was the same and no Murderers tonight either. But I do believe it was on the printed set list.

I think a new theatric was used for Tourniquet. I have photos and videos of the show, so much to come in a few days of they turn out good. I'm back at the hotel now, I hope everyone else travelled home safely!

When I get home tomorrow night I will start going through my stuff an sharing it!

Oh and btw you all need to see this tour! It's so good! videos on YouTube look good but they don't come close. MM is on fire!

Whisky And Speed
07-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Is there is any pictures or videos from this event?

Norsefire
07-05-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm looking through my camera and I think I got some good shit! bad thing is I'm not home until tomorrow afternoon.

crowded_morgue
07-05-2012, 07:00 PM
That was better than I expected. Great show.

I'm certain you enjoyed! Too bad there wasn't a setlist change. Here's hoping for an autumn tour with a BV-abundant set! What was this new prop during Tourniquet?

Cringeon
07-05-2012, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YXbnJr8GHU

Benjamin
07-05-2012, 09:44 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pu7b4jb11qbpe34o1_1280.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pts1UOiZ1qbpe34o1_1280.jpg

http://whitetr4sh.tumblr.com/

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pnm1nyuf1rn9blco1_1280.jpg

looks like they still filming live footage

Heather Quick
07-05-2012, 11:43 PM
[img]

looks like they still filming live footage

That's pretty good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa5_FXz2syw&feature=player_embedded

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 12:05 AM
I was stood infront of the sound area, just under that camera they had on to record it.

Also forgot to mention I'm sure MM wore some kind of mask for Hey, Cruel World.... I don't have any pics but do have a video.

Hazekiah
07-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the updates!

Glad you guys had such an awesome time, can't wait to hear all the details and see all the media of everyone's little meet-ups and ESPECIALLY Manson's new mask and whatever went on during "Tourniquet"...sounds like a hell of a good show!

:)

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 12:40 AM
I will be home tonight so I can start sharing and writing more. I think for HCW Twiggy had some lights on his head or lasers or something.

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Just watched HCW on my camera and I think it might be the mOBSCENE single cover artwork mask, also seen in the (s)AINT video.

Edit;
Actually it might not be, it's hard to work out. You'll see later tonight anyway.

VV_
07-06-2012, 04:35 AM
the new mask
http://www.rocksound.tv/images/uploads/2012-06-05-marliyn-manson-2by-al-overdrive.jpg
more: http://www.rocksound.tv/index.php/photos/article/live-and-loud-marilyn-manson

Aphrodyte
07-06-2012, 05:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CjlxDh.jpg Ridiculously proud <3 . Amazing show! I sadly have no good videos/pictures so happy to see what you guys filmed.

FIGHTMF
07-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Nah, not the mOBSCENE mask.

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 06:28 AM
Yeah thanks for the pic Mary whore!
It was hard to see for sure in my video for the short time he had it on.

Tinuviel
07-06-2012, 06:30 AM
Just met Tinuviel inside the venue. Awesome!!

Aww! (: I was so happy to meet you! You looked great in your jacket!

Sorry that I missed everyone else!!!! I tried to look out for some of you while queueing up but apart from Norsefire I sadly didn't spot anyone. It took me forever to get myself out of the venue (I enden up being wedged somwhere in the third row, I could hardly move but still had a good view...especially since I stood ritght in fornt of Fred) and also went to buy some stuff at the merch shop and when I walked around outside the venue I could't find any of you guys. Should have exchanged my phone number with some of you. -.-

Finally I ended up wating next to the tour busses with a bunch of new friends. ^^ So, I had a fun time. Still would have loved to say hi to the rest of you guys. Hopefully it'll work next time!!
Hope you all had an amazing time! Thougt it was a fantastic show even though I was basically screaming for murderers in the end. Really wish they would have performed this song as well!
I was wet trough and through (no false ambiguities here ^^) after the show mainly because of the sweat of everyone around me and because of the water we got spouted in our mouths by the security. It's a miracle that I still looked decent afterwards...I do love my mac makeup. ;) Never mind, it was an awesome show! I guess post-concert depression will kick in pretty hard this time. It was just such a brilliant night!

AppleOfSodom
07-06-2012, 07:01 AM
some videos and pics

http://helletc.musicblog.com.br/553709/show-em-Londres-Inglaterra/

NapalmHeart
07-06-2012, 07:27 AM
The mask looks a lot the that german rapper's trademark mask, Sido (The guy that was on the austrian talent show with manson, where they had that little argument)

http://www.ktb-projekte.de/hp_info9_0506/homepage_thomas/sido1.jpg

Heather Quick
07-06-2012, 07:43 AM
No Reflection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEXe1b1r30

mOBSCENE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LRkf5_hSUA

Slo-Mo-Tion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0xEQnajt-g

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z68UjjAzEuY

The Beautiful People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWc64-lT_Ss

Heather Quick
07-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Awesome picture

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6qe1uTBLV1qbpe34o1_1280.jpg

AssetReign
07-06-2012, 08:22 AM
some videos and pics

http://helletc.musicblog.com.br/553709/show-em-Londres-Inglaterra/

I like the pic of him holding the umbrella, looking like a deranged Mary Poppins.

Dirge Inferno
07-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Are there any high quality videos on YouTube yet? I've searched but found none. From the videos I've must've been a hell of a concert!

adamchabbi6
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Here are some photos I took:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306766_3936133797753_213835022_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/523880_3936157358342_502794888_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428823_3936162318466_1837148407_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306828_3936193559247_1887052095_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295149_3936363803503_214121548_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425061_3936368563622_978214829_n.jpg

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Are there any high quality videos on YouTube yet? I've searched but found none. From the videos I've must've been a hell of a concert!

Mine are HQ but sound not 100% still good to watch but hopefully Cringeon might be able to fix the audio and make it a bit better. Uploading ACSS to my personal YT account, but my videos will appear on PM's youtube and will get posted in here when available.

Just writing a post about everything and editing some photos I took.

Cool photographs Adam! you got some good ones!

cyborg assassin
07-06-2012, 11:54 AM
What I wrote on facebook about six hours ago:

Back in Spain after my very short trip to London to see Marilyn Manson at Brixton Academy. The whole thing (gig ticket, flights, trains, food, band merchandise, etc) has cost me about 400. I am very sleep deprived and really need a shower. Was it worth it? Course it bloody was!!!

AssetReign
07-06-2012, 12:28 PM
http://youtu.be/cdNbn4QNfDg

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 12:46 PM
What I wrote on facebook about six hours ago:

Back in Spain after my very short trip to London to see Marilyn Manson at Brixton Academy. The whole thing (gig ticket, flights, trains, food, band merchandise, etc) has cost me about 400. I am very sleep deprived and really need a shower. Was it worth it? Course it bloody was!!!

ha ha! I feel the same. I only travelled from the midlands but in total it cost me around 300 to do it with hotel, MM + Train tickets, food, tube etc. Totally fucking worth it!

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 02:34 PM
ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-qeCECMwVE
Trying to trim the video, but for now just forward it to 2:40 for it to start! and be sure to watch in HD.

Easily my favourite song live.

AssetReign
07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
^ I rarely skip ahead because I like to hear the building of the crowd anticipation. Great video! Nothing like snot rockets in HD!

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Just posted this to the FB page, Marilyn Manson pointing his guitar like a gun into the crowd during Pistol Whipped!

This actually a still from the video... which will come eventually.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425142_462516333759040_1366829205_n.jpg

Principiante
07-06-2012, 04:06 PM
So... for all the British fans here... how is it like to have Marilyn Manson waving the Portuguese flag in Brixton Academy :D

AssetReign
07-06-2012, 04:10 PM
^ I'm not sure how it sounds, but this is how it looks.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Animated-Flag-Portugal.gif

Norsefire
07-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I thought that's what it looked like Manson had hold of at one point. Who cares? I don't.

Just uploaded pretty much all my best photos to Provider Module Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.462563323754341.110634.243375722339770&type=1

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292373_462564270420913_1285330414_n.jpg

Aint
07-06-2012, 07:59 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=3905042&t=o

Dirge Inferno
07-06-2012, 08:18 PM
*Salute*

Joker
07-06-2012, 10:32 PM
The show was awesome, and it was great to meet everyone again - plus a few new faces. Sorry to anyone who tried to get in touch with me after the show, but I unfortunately had a drink spiked and have been sick as a dog ever since. Not letting it ruin the night though!

Mikey4588
07-07-2012, 03:08 AM
It was nice to meet who ever i met thtougout the day and night :) i thought manson played absaloutely amazing! Unfortunately i cant remember much after going in the venue but i somehow found a nightclub and woke up on the tube somewhere miles away from my ride home.. im pretty sure i mustve been spiked and im pretty lucky i didnt get completely robbed lol.. oh well anutha mental night to add to the list haha roll on the nxt uk show!

Not Mechanical
07-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Manson was in top form for this show, my fourth time seeing him, and I'd say it was the best.
Fred is a great addition to the band, I thought he had a very cool presence.
Was cool meeting the few of you that I did, however brief it was.

The pictures are looking great so far, Norse, cheers for them, and I look forward to checking out all the videos.

pflumtamas
07-07-2012, 06:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLqjTVsNW8

Hazekiah
07-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Sorry to anyone who tried to get in touch with me after the show, but I unfortunately had a drink spiked and have been sick as a dog ever since.

Unfortunately i cant remember much after going in the venue but i somehow found a nightclub and woke up on the tube somewhere miles away from my ride home.. im pretty sure i mustve been spiked and im pretty lucky i didnt get completely robbed lol..

Jesus Christ, guys...it's a MARILYN MANSON show, it's okay to admit YOU JUST DRANK TOO MUCH, ffs.

:P

Norsefire
07-07-2012, 09:02 AM
I think we arrived at the venue just after 5, which I thought was early but the que was already big. Found the travelling to and from Brixton pretty easy, we stopped at Kings Cross area so it was straight there and back on the Victoria line. So it's sort of impossible to do that wrong.
There was a great bunch of people in the que, Saw some girls dressed up as the mOBSCENE girls they looked really good. Some guy in the line next to us had Manson's 4M logo on his chest that looked pretty cool as well.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403807_462860867057920_2065523906_n.jpg

When they finally started letting people in we went with the o2 priority. Turns out you don't need to show them your phone, so in future if you want to risk taking that route without being on o2 network it might be worth it to get in a bit earlier.
Got straight inside and to the merch which I wasn't really planning on buying a lot of since I can order it online, but I got a shirt with the Born Villain cover on the front and EU Dates on the back. Got a tour key ring and then when the guy was sorting my change out I told him to just use it up on two wrist bands, luckily he knew what he was doing and told me there was Born Villain bands and NO REASON (photo here (https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528153_462011557142851_1955044393_n.jpg)) bands so I got one of each.

Inside the venue the front was already filling up, but I went and stood infront of the sound which was empty. It is my preffered place because for me it's close enough and although sometimes it can get crazy it's a bit more calm and I can get some good photos or videos... but actually that night it didn't matter because it was fucking packed and the whole place was crazy!

Tinuviel spotted me and came and said hello, was nice to meet her. I saw her walking towards me and I was thinking "I seem to know her face from somewhere..." lol I just couldn't think of her screen name at the time. It's always a little freaky though when you sort of half recognise and you're not sure if they're a member of PM or not.
I kept an eye out for people, apologies if I walked past people without knowing it.

Lacuna Coil, not really got much to say on them. Didn't know any of their songs, not a band I listen to either. I guess they put on a good show but I was there for MM so fuck it, I wanted them to just be over.
Rxcore found me during Lacuna Coil, was great to meet up with him again and meet the friend he was with. We had a good laugh about stuff! lol.

Spotted Adamchabbi in the crowd I think, he was too far over for me to go over though, I just zoomed in to see if it was him lol. I also got a photo of the set list before the show started by zooming in on it at the sound area.

http://www.providermodule.com/BRIX/ac.jpg http://www.providermodule.com/BRIX/sl.jpg

As soon as the support was over the place got really fucking packed, it was so hot inside there! From the moment Marilyn Manson started right to the end the whole fucking crowd was going insane. New songs went down really well, and whilst I was originally suprised to see Manson bring Personal Jesus back into the set list the crowd seemed to really enjoy that.

I've only seen MM live in 2007 and 2009 and last night was easily the best show I've ever seen. Youtube videos don't do it justice at all, even though some are really good they don't even come close as to how good these shows are right now.

I think Murderers was on the set list but like most nights where it's been on it, it wasn't played. And I know there's been some bitching about Sweet Dreams still being on the set list, I didn't plan on recording it but I do enjoy it. Anyway I started recording it and it sounded so fucking good I just recorded the whole thing I think. My camera has pretty awesome picture quality, sound isn't 100% though. It always seems I can record other bands just fine but when it comes to Manson his sound is totally wrecked on my videos lol.

As for new things in the show, as mentioned Marilyn Manson wore a mask for the start of Hey, Cruel World... and Twiggy had some lights on his head, both can be seen in my video when it's up.
Not sure about actual lighting effects being new but there was some spirals on the walls both sides of the stage for one of the songs, can't remember which right now but I'm sure I might have it recorded and also Slo-Mo-Tion had some light movement projecting on the back of the stage, didn't really notice that in videos from previous shows but I could of just missed it.

But the new thing I liked the most was what happened during Tourniquet, Manson walked out with an umbrella that has lights under it and then the effect that it's snowing all over the stage starts and runs through to the end of the song. Manson tossed his umbrella after so long, but the snow effect was really cool. I hope he keeps using that.

TOURNIQUET - CLIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2hB8QuhHo

When the show ended I was just hanging back a bit, trying to see if I could spot anyone and waiting for the majority of the crowd to exit. It was so hot and I didn't feel like packing myself into a crowd that was shuffling slowly through the exit.
So I'm stood there and out of nowhere S.D. just pops up! Was really pleased that we managed to meet, I hung around for a short time with him as we were walking out the venue. Outside managed to say a quick hello to The Hand, Not Mechanical and Joker. Can't remember if there was anyone else, did I forget anyone? Anyway whoever I did meet outside, as short as it was, it was great to finally meet you all!

S.D. and his girlfriend was catching the same tube as me, so I walked back with them to the tube and boom out of nowhere Adamchabbi was infront of us. So he ended up with us on the tube as well.

I'm pleased I wore the jacket I made, I thought about not wearing it due to maybe bits falling of it but it turns out I only lost 2 mirror square off the front and maybe 5 or 6 studs off the back of the double cross, but the important part was it was people finding me because of the jacket! I have spare parts which I will glue on ready for the next show whenever that might be.

http://www.providermodule.com/BRIX/jf.jpg http://www.providermodule.com/BRIX/jb.jpg

So, here's some of my photographs.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293157_462564153754258_997184957_n.jpg

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/480092_462564510420889_851000267_n.jpg

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/487863_462564537087553_662886773_n.jpg

LOTS MORE:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.462563323754341.110634.243375722339770&type=1&notif_t=like

I do have videos of most songs I think, mostly full but some are just clips but due to their file size around 1gb each or something so they're taking their sweet time to be uploaded. Dylan might check the audio and see if he can get it a bit better before I upload everything. But fuck it, I was sharing Pistol Whipped privately, I'l just post that here as well.

PISTOL WHIPPED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etxo2FePPvE

ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-qeCECMwVE

Mikey4588
07-07-2012, 09:31 AM
im really glad uve uploaded all this material as i had trouble seeing anything that was going on.. i was really close to the front but im very short and everyone one in front of me had platform boots on lol still blown away by the performance nad i think manson is well back on form.. im gunna stalk his agent and his label and demand a uk tour because frankly one show just isnt enough lol BRING MANSON BACK TO UK!!!

Mikey4588
07-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Jesus Christ, guys...it's a MARILYN MANSON show, it's okay to admit YOU JUST DRANK TOO MUCH, ffs.

:P

yeh in fairness i did drink too much :p i passed out early on in the black heart with a couple of guys off this forum.. i was well and truly wasted but at least i can remember the show.. not really bothered about what happened after but none the less i managed to get home to yorkshire by 6pm the next day (luckily) loved every minute of it tho and really hope he comes back to uk sooner rather than later :)

gabrieltoxic
07-07-2012, 10:47 AM
'I learned how to play drums in school' :P

AppleOfSodom
07-07-2012, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLqjTVsNW8

FUCK that was an AMAZING entrance! love the fire of the song, the masks, theatrics, Mansons delivery and Twiggys sci-fiction aura! :D

adamchabbi6
07-07-2012, 03:18 PM
It looks like there is no point in uploading my videos, since the sound quality turned out shit and could be to do with being near the speakers. :(

Norsefire
07-07-2012, 03:26 PM
The show was awesome, and it was great to meet everyone again - plus a few new faces. Sorry to anyone who tried to get in touch with me after the show, but I unfortunately had a drink spiked and have been sick as a dog ever since. Not letting it ruin the night though!

It was nice to meet who ever i met thtougout the day and night :) i thought manson played absaloutely amazing! Unfortunately i cant remember much after going in the venue but i somehow found a nightclub and woke up on the tube somewhere miles away from my ride home.. im pretty sure i mustve been spiked and im pretty lucky i didnt get completely robbed lol.. oh well anutha mental night to add to the list haha roll on the nxt uk show!

That's crazy that you both got your drinks spiked!

It was cool to see you at the end Joker, even though it was only quick it was nice to hello to someone who's post I've been reading for a few years!

pflumtamas
07-07-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMVQ1U7UqMw&list=UUMDKL_kCtRnFTga3YCDY5RQ&index=1&feature=plcp

DrClitoris
07-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Wow, it seems that his shows really are getting better and better!

Rxcore
07-08-2012, 12:26 PM
We had a good laugh about stuff! lol.

Boy did we LOL..

Cringeon
07-08-2012, 06:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_MYPbxub6Y

AssetReign
07-08-2012, 07:59 PM
The mask has a Gaga-feel to me.

AssetReign
07-09-2012, 07:43 AM
https://instagr.am/p/MwGEgdQWZY/media/?size=l

(Brixton) fans lining up pre-show from Jason Sutter's point of view.

S.D.
07-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Thursday's concert was absolutely electrifying from start to finish.

The entire night was important for me, not only as a Marilyn Manson show, but because I was there with the lady I love, and it was a break away from the shit of where I currently live. It was brilliant to meet with friends old and new again from Provider Module, and finally talk with some of our esteemed staff members. The band were just fantastic, I saw little-to-no-gap between the incarnation of Marilyn Manson I first watched eleven years ago in 2001, and the line-up that played less than a week ago. A concise, stellar setlist, and vital spirited performance from all involved. The crowd were wild for it, and it was encouraging to see Born Villain songs being chanted back by an audience as much as more established hits.

It really was mind-blowing, I'm so happy to have been there.

antioch
07-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Wow, it seems that his shows really are getting better and better!

Yes indeed it does look that way...too bad we in Croatia wont be able to experience it :(

Norsefire
07-09-2012, 09:37 AM
The mask has a Gaga-feel to me.

I was thinking about the new mask last night, not sure how much meaning there is to it but it's a fun parallel how the new mask is missing the bottom jaw in the same way Manson was missing his bottom jaw in the Holy Wood artwork.
Even though Manson under the mask obviously still has his jaw, but I'm sure you see what I mean with it.

http://www.providermodule.com/Administrators/norsefire/bottom_jaws.jpg

AssetReign
07-09-2012, 09:50 AM
I was thinking about the new mask last night, not sure how much meaning there is to it but it's a fun parallel how the new mask is missing the bottom jaw in the same way Manson was missing his bottom jaw in the Holy Wood artwork.
Even though Manson under the mask obviously still has his jaw, but I'm sure you see what I mean with it.

http://www.providermodule.com/Administrators/norsefire/bottom_jaws.jpg

I was trying to find a quality close-up of the mask he's wearing here but haven't been able to find one yet. I would love to see the detail close up, but yeah I do get what you're saying.

Norsefire
07-10-2012, 08:02 AM
My sister took some videos on her iphone, slowly getting those up as well -

Rock Is Dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BllMuLQIiPU

Disposable Teens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a5S4hU4v8Q