PDA

View Full Version : She sexed me sadly

Shangri-LIE
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
My pallid body laying crooked on a pile of laundry as I sob. She stands there in her stiletto's, booty shorts, and nothing but a water bra laughing at me. I have been creaming in my jeans lately as we haven't had sex for weeks. A black man who is out on jail break walks in and chains me to a radiator then begins to undress my beloved paramour. I am too malaise'd and demented from being sexually deprived for so long that I cannot tug free from my restraints and tackle this naked thug from off of her. She looks at me and giggles between throws of pleasure. I continue to cry a regatta of tears that are blurring my eyes and making them burn. It's the only distraction from what is occuring in front of me.

It's been 9 hours now and he is still forging himself into her. She looks like she is convulsing. The cream in my pants continues to ooze and I am pulsating like a balloon about to pop. She turns to me with her eyes rolled back in her head, and they both laugh in unison as he finishes. I am unchained, and he leaves. She carries me to bed and then takes a bath. She caresses me and tells me that tomorrow will be different and that I will be rewarded. I apologize for being a pussy.

Tomorrow comes, and I am groggy. I'm still choking on the lump in my throat. She begins to kiss it, and reminds me that she has 4 minutes before she has to be at work. It takes me 3 1/2 minutes to become aroused due to her half hearted blowing techniques. She sighs, and I say "ok just put it in for a second". She obliges and says "hurry up, I have a very important meeting this morning". I go and I go with all of my might. She is unresponsive. I keep noticing the clock and I keep trying to get into a groove, but she seems lifeless. She continues to sigh. She then coughs and pushes me off of her. I am crying again. I plead for just another 20 seconds. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! She mocks me and then obnoxiously starts texting her friend. It turns out that it wasn't a friend. It was her boss. She requested off. She rolls to me and kisses me, tasting like cigarettes. It's quite disgusting. I try not to vomit. I stop kissing her and reach for a glass of orange juice that I've left on my dresser for the past 3 weeks to ferment and become toxic. I don't like alcohol, but this works just as well. She lets me enter her from the rear as she knows that I do not handle that very well. Seven or Eight extremely slow thrusts and I am done. She seems overjoyed. I collapse and she sits up rocking back and forth like a mental patient tugging at her hair for a few minutes.

It's nap time. I want sleep before I beg for more but the sound of her texting keeps me awake ...and miserable. My heart is still pounding. I feel alive again but ashamed. I feel embarrassed that I cannot handle my own girlfriend. I cannot master her. I cannot show restraint. I am weak. I am a failure. She sexes me into sadness all of the time.

petticoat
04-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow. Is this from personal experience?

Shangri-LIE
04-10-2012, 04:55 PM
It was, painfully yes.

TheTeletubbieFlasher
04-10-2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=731

ThreeEyedGod
04-10-2012, 07:41 PM
^ I lol'd

SpaceGhost
04-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I suggest you and Teena collaborate.

ImNotJesus
04-11-2012, 12:18 AM
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/strangeerotica.jpg

Shangri-LIE
04-11-2012, 04:57 AM
I suggest you and Teena collaborate.

I figured that people would think that I was trying to compete with, or at least mirror the perversion of the "Can I use my fist"...whatever that was. It was pretty amusing. I took a different approach. I write stuff like this all of the time, often much more explicit. However, I wanted to write a short piece of something more bleak. Bleak in a way that makes people chuckle. To make people imagine that there is a story out there that really exists, and that such a pathetic partnership exists. I didn't want to be obscene. I wanted it to be almost like a journal entry. If I would have made it too explicit, then that'd be just for shock value, or being obscene for the sake of it. It's not a part of anything I am actively working on. I don't share the projects that I actually plan on finishing or just to break a creative block. Most of the stuff I put in here are either just on a whim rough draft stuff. That took me maybe 10 minutes to type up. I didn't really work on in so to speak. It was more to evoke a slight "that's fucked up if you really think about it" reaction. It could have been a lot worse.

SpaceGhost
04-12-2012, 02:24 AM
I definitely appreciate what you're trying to do there.

Sans Agendum
04-12-2012, 03:14 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7228/6925937642_6c71fec7f7_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7118/7072015897_e8932b173a_b.jpg

*full size
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7118/7072015897_e8932b173a_b.jpg

Shangri-LIE
04-12-2012, 04:19 PM
^Considering I wrote that in about 10 minutes...

Thanks for the Grade, Sans TransAgender, :)

ThreeEyedGod
04-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Hahah, Sans even provided a helpful link to see it full size.

Sans Agendum
04-12-2012, 07:40 PM
^Considering I wrote that in about 10 minutes...

Thanks for the Grade, Sans TransAgender, :)Considering you wrote that in about 10 minutes... what? Is the short amount of time supposed to make up for the amount of errors? I don't think that would impress anybody. Unless there is some 'speed writing that doesn't account for grammar' award I haven't heard of, I'd still say you have a ways to go. In any case...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7267/6926465594_15c9c0f6cf_z.jpg

Maybe you should have continued editing. 3 additional minutes of editing evidently didn't do you much good.

Shangri-LIE
04-12-2012, 07:44 PM
I love how much time you devote to me.

Sans Agendum
04-12-2012, 07:49 PM
I love how much time you devote to me.Considering it only took about 10 minutes...

As your English teacher I recommend you see the guidance counselor. As 'writer' is definitely out of the question.

Shangri-LIE
04-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Well thank you for your critique. You may go back to fisting yourself and thinking about me in the meantime. :)

Want to be friends?