PDA

View Full Version : The dark arts.

Whisky And Speed
05-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi,I wanna talk about dark arts like black magic and all of that shit.I'm an atheist and I don't believe it nor tried any of it, but you guys who tried it would you care telling me about your experiences with the dark arts like your feelings and have you got any real outcome out of it.The more important has any of you talked with what we call Satan?.I don't personally believe in that shit but I like to listen to other people's experiences with any thing esp. with the forbidden gloomy things.I wish that Satan really existed but sadly enough he doesn't, he would have been my best friend.

No trolling around please.

thanks,

Shangri-LIE
05-02-2012, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOtcOMiWvIg

Whisky And Speed
05-02-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOtcOMiWvIg

Fuckoff.

Shangri-LIE
05-02-2012, 08:17 PM
No fuck you. Lighten up. I was going to share a story but I consider that video to be a dark art form of sorts. As I've said before I dated a Pentecostal Satanist some years back, which led to some odd occurrences and experiments. I remember one time I was laying in bed and she was rocking back and forth near her closet. I was getting annoyed with her, and she started speaking in tongues, climbed on top of me and bit me on the face. Then her eyes literally flickered, and this was early on in our relationship, so I was pretty nervous. Then she layed down and slept for 14 hours, waking up not remembering a thing.

Whisky And Speed
05-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I just wonder, what kind of drugs/drink you are on brother?

anyway, thank you and good luck with a christian girlfriend next time.

Shangri-LIE
05-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I just wonder, what kind of drugs/drink you are on brother?

anyway, thank you and good luck with a christian girlfriend next time.

I'm actually sober, and shared a real story. Why find a Christian girlfriend? I am aiming towards one who is just simply not psychotic. ... I tend to attract them. I don't care what creed they are, just no psycho's. Back to the stories. Do you have any? Anyone else?

Whisky And Speed
05-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I mentioned that I don't believe in that shit but I like to listen to other ppl's experiences.

Thanks for derailing my topic shangs.

Shangri-LIE
05-02-2012, 08:35 PM
I didn't I shared a story.

SpaceGhost
05-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Pentecostal Satanism? Can't say I've heard of that one before.
& I think you were brave to stay with her after that.

AssetReign
05-03-2012, 07:44 AM
I've never heard the terminology, "Pentecostal Satanism." "Pentecost" is a derivative of the Greek name for the Jewish "Feast of Weeks." Using it in conjunction with the word "Satanism" seems like a contradiction of terms and doctrines.

Golden Eel
05-03-2012, 04:12 PM
I've never heard the terminology, "Pentecostal Satanism." "Pentecost" is a derivative of the Greek name for the Jewish "Feast of Weeks." Using it in conjunction with the word "Satanism" seems like a contradiction of terms and doctrines.

Shangri-LIE blindly making stories about women up? Say it ain't so.

ThreeEyedGod
05-07-2012, 11:05 AM
why do you care about people's experience with " all that shit" you don't believe in?

Whisky And Speed
05-07-2012, 11:11 AM
why do you care about people's experience with " all that shit" you don't believe in?

I love to read and listen to other people's stories no matter what their belief is.This one seems a bit interesting TBH.

Atom
05-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm quite fond of "the dark arts".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8pcuuZNNM

Shangri-LIE
05-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I used the word Pentecostal as meaning extremely devout and fanatical. It's not a sect of Satanism. *coughjusttoclarify

filthytothecore
05-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Basically the same as Orthodox lol there are so many types of Satanism it's hard to tell who's what.

Sans Agendum
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
A few nights after fucking around with a Ouija board for days on end, my room mate and I both experienced what we'd describe as 'spirals' forming on the walls of our duplex when we'd get up at night. We'd been having trouble sleeping and we'd feel off balance when we woke up at night and see wisps of 'vapor' floating in the air. We stopped messing around after reading that when the planchette makes 'circles' across the board that it means spirits are opening portals to try to control us or our surroundings. This coincided to us with the 'spirals' we'd been seeing and we were pretty freaked out and stopped using it. From there eventually we not only saw 'spirals' but also saw what appeared to be the 'faces' of old women seem to appear out of these spirals. Both my room mate and I started becoming very irritable and violent towards each other. We'd argue about trivial things even though we felt aware that we were being unnecessarily aggressive. Eventually things seemed to calm down but sometimes we'd still hear cackling that seemed to be coming from far away. I don't play with Ouija boards anymore.

brian219
05-11-2012, 07:51 PM
This episode of Excursions Into the Dark Realms was brought to you by Parker Brothers.

Seriously though, can I assume that you subsequently looked into the symbolism of the spiral? I would be quite eager to hear what you discovered and which elements you decided were pertinent to what you witnessed.

Sans Agendum
05-11-2012, 08:34 PM
http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/demonexplained.html

Whisky And Speed
05-11-2012, 08:36 PM
This topic started to get on track just now.

Thanks sans.

brian219
05-11-2012, 09:07 PM
http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/demonexplained.html

Interesting. I did find this bit of advice unnerving, though:

"You need to meet this demon again and, instead of fighting it, integrate it into yourself."

Whisky And Speed
05-11-2012, 09:13 PM
I love Satan.

brian219
05-11-2012, 11:31 PM
I love Satan.

Jesus would want you to.

Sixteen Saltines
05-12-2012, 06:24 AM
The culture/concept does interest me greatly. Due to my general lack of religious/spiritual knowledge, I can't contribute to the thread. I am interested in hearing other's experiences though. :]

Golden Eel
05-12-2012, 07:14 AM
The culture/concept does interest me greatly. Due to my general lack of religious/spiritual knowledge, I can't contribute to the thread. I am interested in hearing other's experiences though. :]

I'm in the same boat, though it's not so much the ideas that interest me, but the thought-processes of people who 'experience' these things. An armchair-psychological evaluation, if you will.

It's interesting to hear people talk about things like seeing demons come out of their walls because you gives you a better insight into their mind and the way they think.

Sans Agendum
05-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm in the same boat, though it's not so much the ideas that interest me, but the thought-processes of people who 'experience' these things. An armchair-psychological evaluation, if you will.

It's interesting to hear people talk about things like seeing demons come out of their walls because you gives you a better insight into their mind and the way they think.
Makes you feel smart huh? Good for you. Feeling smart is important to a persons egotistical pride. You know. If that's what you're into. Oops. Getting all armchair-psychologoical in here. My bad, dawg.

Golden Eel
05-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Makes you feel smart huh? Good for you. Feeling smart is important to a persons egotistical pride. You know. If that's what you're into. Oops. Getting all armchair-psychologoical in here. My bad, dawg.

That wasn't meant to be taken with an air of superiority, though I understand why it could be perceived that way. It's mostly just an interest in the way the mind works. Belief in the supernatural has always fascinated me, so I find it interesting to hear people talk about what they think they've experienced. It has nothing to do with intelligence, considering how many smarter men than I believe in the paranormal.

AssetReign
05-13-2012, 07:05 AM
That wasn't meant to be taken with an air of superiority, though I understand why it could be perceived that way. It's mostly just an interest in the way the mind works. Belief in the supernatural has always fascinated me, so I find it interesting to hear people talk about what they think they've experienced. It has nothing to do with intelligence, considering how many smarter men than I believe in the paranormal.

It always surprises me that belief in God isn't categorized as the "paranormal" because it certainly falls within the parameters of the definition.

Golden Eel
05-13-2012, 08:31 AM
It always surprises me that belief in God isn't categorized as the "paranormal" because it certainly falls within the parameters of the definition.

I certainly do categorize belief in gods as paranormal too, and I'm probably more interested in that area of belief than I am in all other paranormal belief. I just didn't specifically mention that, because this thread isn't so much about religion as it is about "dark arts." (In all fairness, 'dark arts' is a pretty vague term, but I can safely assume that Whisky and Speed didn't have 'belief in gods' in mind when she created this topic.)

AssetReign
05-13-2012, 08:41 AM
I certainly do categorize belief in gods as paranormal too, and I'm probably more interested in that area of belief than I am in all other paranormal belief. I just didn't specifically mention that, because this thread isn't so much about religion as it is about "dark arts." (In all fairness, 'dark arts' is a pretty vague term, but I can safely assume that Whisky and Speed didn't have 'belief in gods' in mind when she created this topic.)

Do you mean because she entitled it, "The dark arts"? You're most likely correct, although "God" certainly had a dark side (predominantly in The Old Testament.)

Sans Agendum
05-13-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree with you here. I always find it strange when Christians and such don't believe in ghosts when the Bible is full of demon possession and The Holy Spirit. Anything unproven scientifically is paranormal.

brian219
05-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Do you mean because she entitled it, "The dark arts"? You're most likely correct, although "God" certainly had a dark side (predominantly in The Old Testament.)

I don't know about that. The New Testament has that one book where He shows up and starts melting everyone on the planet, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

AssetReign
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM
I don't know about that. The New Testament has that one book where He shows up and starts melting everyone on the planet, Raiders of the Lost Ark style.

The apocalyptic four horsemen. Oddly enough apocalypse is from the verb, apokalypto, which means "to reveal." Hence, Revelations. It kind of sucks the big reveal comes hand-in-hand with the end of the world.

The Empirical Guy
05-14-2012, 03:37 AM

In Bruce Almighty, his dark side was his outside.

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/img/movies/brucealmighty/brucealmighty08.jpg

Shangri-LIE
05-14-2012, 07:10 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yl4DEUyvqdI/T4NaFxfr9CI/AAAAAAAAA54/4w9yZiROPFQ/s1600/thats-racist.gif

AssetReign
05-14-2012, 07:58 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkXqDzy8MtSxc_GftrqbP3Ee-QG_qoVCMgrCqVVtN9KL5xy8OcOg

ThreeEyedGod
05-15-2012, 12:23 PM
I agree with you here. I always find it strange when Christians and such don't believe in ghosts when the Bible is full of demon possession and The Holy Spirit. Anything unproven scientifically is paranormal.
I find it interesting that the Koran fully accepts these "ghosts and demons" as being "Jinns"...spirits that trick people into believing they just saw the ghost of their relative and such.