PDA

View Full Version : The chicken whom tried to fly...

filthytothecore
05-16-2012, 12:06 AM
On a farm there was a chicken who thought himself a man from the attention he recieved, The chicken was fed the best premium grade food, He was a happy chicken until one day he seen a bird like shape in the air, He asked himself Why can't I do that?, He asked the \himself, He could not come up with an answer for himself so he asked the pig who was chewing the remains of a leg, Why can't I do that? Do what? the pig asked, Move liek taht bird, What bird? The one that shined through the sun rays, oh...That bird there have been many of them I have seen I'm getting old maybe you'll see some in your days more if you're lucky, But how do I fly?, ask the horse, I peck my way to the stables careful not to get trampled,I ask the brown horse next to the pile of food, How do I fly like the bird who shines through the sky? you don't eat grass like me that makes you content enough, No I am determined to find a way, He jumps on the back of the horse and claws into it's flesh, The horse swears loudly, What the fuck did you do that for? Geddy up as the humans say, put me as high as you can, fine, he gets put close to the top of the barn, Now I know what it feels like yes you do we should get going down before the farmer sees us, why as I say jumping of in the air for one moment realising everything I wanted to be had came true and in the next moment I was falling to the ground, I hit, my leg I exclaim ican't feel it... Isquak and bawk, eventually the farmer coems out, damn thing getting ideas in your head your something your not, I reply but I made it I did what I had always wanted to, He grabbed me by the other leg now! your going to be dinner as he took me insdie and placed me on a wooden pedestal, But I was only doing what I wanted to in life, to which he replied, Life isn't fair, As a sharp object and a sense of dizzyness took over me, so..this is what that horse feels like.

ImNotJesus
05-16-2012, 05:05 AM
Better than TeenaByrd. You sir, aroused my penis.

filthytothecore
05-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Thank you I appreciate the comment.