PDA

View Full Version : Chernobyl Diaries

Mi-CroMartie
05-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Saw this via Manson's official facebook. He didn't say if the movie was shit or not but all he said was sit through the closing credits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp9xuquibQc

And No Reflection song is on the soundtrack of this.. But not as background trailer music..

AssetReign
05-24-2012, 08:14 PM
I wonder who is actually updating/posting on the official Manson Facebook because it's obviously not Manson.

Dronepool
05-24-2012, 08:28 PM
I'd watch it when it's on Netflix, not really into this genre because it gets old after a few movies, but being that it takes places after a historic radioactive tragedy in Ukraine is interesting.

Mi-CroMartie
05-24-2012, 08:39 PM
I wonder who is actually updating/posting on the official Manson Facebook because it's obviously not Manson.

Could be some hacker.. Cos last time I recalled, Manson wasn't busy posting movies about it esp. when one of his songs is featured on it.. Hmmm. Only thing I know is that Manson's fave movie currently is Rubber.. Which I have yet to see that.

thatrussianman
05-24-2012, 08:42 PM
It is so obviously Steve Coy guys. I mean... the posts are literally IDENTICAL to what steve posts on his graphic design page.

thatrussianman
05-24-2012, 08:43 PM
He and Manson are buds (i mean he did the fucking BORN VILLAIN cover front and back as well as the websites) so Manson just gave him his facebook account. MM still seems to be using his twitter though.

AssetReign
05-24-2012, 09:21 PM
It is so obviously Steve Coy guys. I mean... the posts are literally IDENTICAL to what steve posts on his graphic design page.

That would be guess.

AssetReign
05-24-2012, 09:29 PM
He and Manson are buds (i mean he did the fucking BORN VILLAIN cover front and back as well as the websites) so Manson just gave him his facebook account. MM still seems to be using his twitter though.

I don't think Manson has the time (nor the inclination) to interact on any social networks right now so Coy is probably also using the official Manson Twitter account.
I'm assuming you mean Coy did the placement of the art work on Born Villain.

thatrussianman
05-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Yup.

AssetReign
05-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Yup.

Altho it would be really cool if he tweeted location photos, especially from Russia.