PDA

View Full Version : Triangle (spoiler analysis review)

Mi-CroMartie
06-09-2012, 05:32 PM
The 6-13 mins = I really didn't expect that kind of twisted theory at all. Still, I'd love to watch this movie again just for the analysis on this interesting video spoiler.

I liked the timeline dialogue differences analysis too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l53_AO-QFSs

06-10-2012, 01:34 AM
I really liked this film, I watched it quite some time ago but really enjoyed it. It's actually the first good Australian film I have seen in awhile, most of the films that come out of here are fuckin' terrible man.

Norsefire
06-10-2012, 07:39 AM
That's some really fucking cool analysis. I've only seen this film once but I never thought to check the dialogue at the start and end, or look for the hairy arm on the masked killer.

Having 3 killers also works in with the title of Triangle as well.

BUT isn't there a scene in this film where she drops her necklace down a grate and when she looks down their's a whole lot of them in there suggesting that this loop or whatever it is has been going on for much much longer than when they first arrived or the killer before them arrived?
I'd like to see the person analyse that part, because it would mean she had been there so many times before the first group arrived which would also explain how her keys were there... and meaning she again was the original killer. But then it doesn't fit with the hairy arm.

Mi-CroMartie
06-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Yeah it's only the 2nd part although some argued that the cabbie driver wasn't even the 1st victim. All he said in the ending was that he'll wait for her when she comes back with the meter running.

And some argued that the hairy killer theory is just another common movie "error" gone unnoticed by the director himself or a stuntman mistakenly male not female hah. Some said that the killer cannot be male cos the killer has a female voice talking to Jess in the middle of that movie.. Another flawed theory I guess.

Edit: The uploader of this video said that the 1st part will be a bit loooonger analysis. We'll have to wait for that. :/