PDA

View Full Version : My books.

SuicidalRabbit
06-20-2012, 03:41 AM
So i'm trying to get a bit of publicity if you will for my books that i have written, I shant go into the background of the names, nor into any detail of the work, but i thought i would share them with you, see what you all thought, you can preview them all on the lulu link below, or preview updates and poems from my new book.
Hope you enjoy.
www.lulu.com/spotlight/The_suicidal_Rabbit
www.facebook.com/thesuicidalrabbitbooks

Do we have any other published writers out there?

kleiner352
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM
I know that A Better Messiah has a few things self-published!

Cat
06-23-2012, 03:28 AM
Your books looks exciting :-)

I create art for books every now and then.......... when I feel like it.

crazybitch
11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Ok I have a request, will you email a preview because I am seriously considering purchasing a book of yours. Which one do you consider your best? You need more information in the synopsis, because I don't know if it's poetry or a novel. I am still interested and need something to read. Do you have it available on Kindle? If not, I can get it mailed to my PO Box anyways. My dog always chews up the books I get.

Yeah flash doesn't work on the Ipad, which is all I have atm. I also have a few books on Lulu if you are interested. Here is one of our group projects: http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-icarus-project-members/flying-too-close-to-the-sun/ebook/product-17411894.html;jsessionid=CED86AAC7BA6F8AA7CD34AD3D 1029A68