PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Wom-an

Shangri-LIE
06-24-2012, 07:41 AM
My eyes are dull daggers now, filed down by your sharp tongue. Oh, Wom-an. Oh, Wom-an. I used to be flirty but now I am old and dirty. I thought you were the one. Oh, Wom-an. Oh, Wom-an. I used to be a monster in bed. Now I am your ripped teddy bear. Oh, Wom-an. Oh, Wom-an. You took me and inverted me into a pussy. Suicide, bigger men by your side, my eaten brain becomes less entertained as I lay at your feet. Oh, wom-an. Oh, wom-an.

So one day I grabbed some saran wrap and I wrapped it tightly around you while you were sleeping. I hated that you softened my true grit, so I stabbed you for a bit. And some more and some more then I kissed you and you made that sound. That beautiful sigh or were you dying? Oh, wom-an. Oh, wom-an. What have I done......what have I done.......this was all in a coma and I blacked out for the period of our love. I am probably going to go to jail now, fuck, how? Don't confess from the other side. Don't testify, I beg you. Oh, wom-an. Oh, wom-an.

And I awake. How are you still alive and why are you astride me? What's in your hands? Where are my.......hands?

Oh, wom-an. Oh, wom-an.

Dope Box
06-24-2012, 09:10 AM
It's ni-ce. It's ni-ce.

crazybitch
08-09-2012, 12:31 AM
int-er-est-ing in-ter-est-ing

the word woman can be posted right?

TheTeletubbieFlasher
08-09-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkoQ4bUE5k

Whisky And Speed