PDA

View Full Version : Twins of Evil [069]: Oct 11 2012 - Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois, USA

Norsefire
07-15-2012, 11:06 AM
11 October 2012
Venue: Allstate Arena

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:

ScorchMuffinz
Hazekiah
M Tragedy666
petticoat

ScorchMuffinz
07-15-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm definitely going. I'll check back in once I get my tickets Saturday though.

FeedYourHead
07-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Presale password is "evil"

ScorchMuffinz
07-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Just bought my tickets, got floor seats.

Hazekiah
07-20-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks, Feed!

See you there, Scorchie.

CONFIRMED.

:)

M Tragedy666
09-05-2012, 06:56 AM
see you there!

petticoat
09-23-2012, 05:30 PM
I'll be there! Just got mah VIP ticket!

petticoat
09-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Anyone wanna hang out before the show?

ScorchMuffinz
10-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Haz, if I see you I will for sure say hello and introduce myself. You're gonna have the floor right?

AssetReign
10-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I think this one's going to be awesome.

icon
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
I think this one's going to be awesome.

Acoustics were awful there when I seen Manson with Slayer. I hope the venue improved on that for those attending. I'm going to the other Illinois show just to avoid it.

petticoat
10-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Well, that's news of a somewhat dire nature lol....I"m however packed and ready for the train. Will arrive in Chicago Thursday morning, if all goes well enough.

TheTeletubbieFlasher
10-10-2012, 03:42 PM
I will be there.

AssetReign
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I will be there.

I hope you're going to relay your concern about his pants and boots. lulz

M Tragedy666
10-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Almost show time! If you guys find me, come out and say hi! I will be the drunk guy with eyeliner. Also, will have tons of booze in the car and I'll share with PM members!

AssetReign
10-11-2012, 09:50 AM
I will be the drunk guy with eyeliner.

That doesn't really narrow it down much at an MM concert.

petticoat
10-11-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store

And I'll be wearing black lol. But seriously, I'll prolly wear my cream boots. Patent leather. Because it's so cold out.

Cringeon
10-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Hope you guys have a killer time tonight!

petticoat
10-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Anyone else going tonight that hasn't received the email from the GT folks as stated in the Confirmation thus: "We will email you the day of the show with the location of the after show check-in for the meet & greet."

Getting nervous

Cringeon
10-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Don't worry, they run through everything a couple times before the show. You'll find the Golden Ticket lineup fairly easy. Start at the box office when you get there if you don't see the signs.

petticoat
10-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks Cringeon!

jembliss
10-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Have fun tonight! I know we did:)
I wish we could go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still are on a manson high and want more!!!!!!!!

Hazekiah
10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Manson's set was badass and super-tight but cut short by time restricting curfews so Manson talked shit about the venue after they wanted to cut the show by 3 more songs after "Slo-Mo-Tion," so Manson cut "The Reflecting God" & "The Beautiful People" (and the crowd was typical shoegazing Chicago dead-stick bullshit anyway). Still an AMAZING showing. \m/

Heather Quick
10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People." You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it.

Twiggy and I are going to play an acoustic version of our hit song at the after party.

http://twitter.com/marilynmanson

wut

Cringeon
10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Damn they got cut, but hopefully someone snags some vid of it during the m&g.

AssetReign
"Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People." You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it."

^Brilliant!

Scorpion
''Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People." You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it.''

LOL.

Hazekiah
10-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Bwahaha, fucking WIN!!! :D

Bryson18
10-11-2012, 08:26 PM
What does he mean about rob zombie has already played it???? and that acoustic version will be amazing!

AssetReign
10-11-2012, 08:30 PM
^Because there are former MM members now in RZ.

I don't think he was serious about the acoustic thing but who knows with Manson?

Olivia
10-11-2012, 08:33 PM
@Bryson

Rob Zombie has this thing where he likes to play songs his opening band didn't play. He's a really big Manson fan. He respects the sanctity of "Beautiful People."

AssetReign
10-11-2012, 08:36 PM
@Bryson

Rob Zombie has this thing where he likes to play songs his opening band didn't play. He's a really big Manson fan. He respects the sanctity of "Beautiful People."

Yeah, and because there are former MM members in Zombie's band now.

Olivia
10-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Pretty sure Alice Cooper isn't in his band, WTF. Also, explain why he covered Slipknot then?

AssetReign
10-11-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL <face palm>

Olivia
10-11-2012, 08:43 PM
hope ur cumming 2 da detroit show let's hang out

Hazekiah
10-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Phfft, I'd bet a hundred bucks it happens...now to find my way there! :P

The Wax Gentleman
10-11-2012, 09:19 PM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/22723_292779607503764_118602578_n.jpg

I'm really liking Twiggy's makeup this tour... It reminds me of the makeup during the Smells Like Children era, even though it's not all that similar.

petticoat
10-12-2012, 12:34 AM
They did indeed play an acoustic Beautiful People at the after party-- after the signings and before the pictures. It was awesome and fun with semi-lame attempts by the fans to join in. I was so nervous I barely remember what I said but Manson said he'd only come to New Orleans when he was burning in hell lol. Then I said something like "it's not hot in February" and he said "Sorry, no." He also said my name and I was all melty and wished for more time but had to keep moving. No surprise. He and Twiggy signed my Born Villain cd. Someone gave him a blanket that they made and as she was walking away he said "Thank you for the goddamn blanket." Was hilarious. I was sandwiched between Twiggy and Manson for the picture and then walked to my hotel in the cold rain with a mixture of elation and melancholy.

Oh and I saw Fred and had him sign my ticket with an eyeliner pencil. He is extremely attractive. Ok.

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Petticoat:
"They did indeed play an acoustic Beautiful People at the after party"

One of those times I'm thrilled to be wrong. Sounds great.

petticoat
10-12-2012, 12:53 AM
^ it was thrilling and great! I think I'm having post-show depression as funny as that sounds. I was ready to party all night. I don't think I make easy friends with mid-westerners.

Also, cameras and phones weren't allowed so hold no hopes of a vid.

rusty shackleford
10-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Wow! I'm glad you got to see an acoustic song. I was hoping he wasn't just talking shit when he said he might do one lol. It sucks you guys had a short setlist though.

petticoat
10-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Yeah, I was disappointed to see it was The Reflecting God that got the cut. We can't have everything.

rusty shackleford
10-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Well it could have been either Reflecting God or Coma White....either way you got ripped off : (

petticoat
10-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Manson said to blame Rob Zombie for wanting to give John 5 a guitar solo.

Snuffy
10-12-2012, 02:18 AM
^yep, and he made a few comments about 'because of rob zombie, we'll play the BP" ..and after he said, "fuck rob zombie"
..he did say 'john and ginger are still cool'

so he's not happy with Rob obvs, i feel bad he had to cut it short and that i missed RG AGAIN..i never get to see that song :( but I agree with Manson, did we really need a john 5 solo? or an Alice Cooper cover for that matter?
The venue was just jacked up period for so many reasons. Oh and I didn't see any merch wtf?? I was all over the place looking for the VIP shit since I was told two opposite things.

I did tape it, it's just audio since as Petticoat said no phones or cameras..they didn't mention ipods :D but i still hid it for obvs reasons
the quality won't be great but whatever...it was eventful! Oh and Teena tried sneaking in again, Manson was offering 500.00 for someone to fuck her again rofl.
..uploading now, you may hear the guy next to me more than Manson -_-
here ya go, if you're on now, it's still processing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0g1Vs4wmI

oh wait though, the golden ticket people..i'm irked, no water or anything for 3 hours of being STUFFED in a room the size of my bedroom, there were way over 50 ppl there, we were smashed and then smashed more, towards the end they handed some bottles out to 'pass and share with others' what the fuckity?

TongueTwistingStorm
10-12-2012, 04:58 AM
You rock, thanks for that!

There are a few artists I would pay a LOT of money to see in a more intimate venue... Manson tops that list.

About how long was it until the bitter end with the VIP? I'm trying to figure out my plans (aka how I'm getting home).

10-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Same just Manson got his set cut by a few tracks, considering its a co headlining tour.

beyondthepale
10-12-2012, 07:38 AM
The whole thing til the end is about 2 am. I got a kiss on the cheek from mm so I'm happy, but I must say that I did not like the way the whole meet and greet was handled. The room was way too small that we were all smashed into and there was no where to sit...and the handler lady pushed us all around kinda roughly. After picture you are pushed out of the room lol.

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 08:14 AM
It sucks that MM had to cut the set short, but it rocks that Manson & Twiggy played TBP at the m&g. Even with everything that went wrong, I think I've enjoyed reading this show thread more than any other one so far. Maybe because it sounds like you guys made more of a personal connection with Manson and Twiggy than any other Golden Ticket group to date.

beyondthepale
10-12-2012, 08:34 AM
It sucks that MM had to cut the set short, but it rocks that Manson & Twiggy played TBP at the m&g. Even with everything that went wrong, I think I've enjoyed reading this show thread more than any other one so far. Maybe because it sounds like you guys made more of a personal connection with Manson and Twiggy than any other Golden Ticket group to date.

The beautiful people was Definitley a great treat. Mm was really connecting with everyone. There was a 13 year old girl there that he kept interacting with and he said he wanted to adopt her. I had a really great experience with him, too. I had met him in the past and was really nervous about this time. Not sure if he would remember, so I was prepared to just go through the line acting like this was the first time I met him lol. But of course with his crazy good memory he immediately recognized me and was even rehashing our past meetings with twiggy. I just wish the meet and greet room was larger and allowed room to sit because we stood for hours yesterday and after a show everyone is pretty exhausted.

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 08:47 AM
The beautiful people was Definitley a great treat. Mm was really connecting with everyone. There was a 13 year old girl there that he kept interacting with and he said he wanted to adopt her. I had a really great experience with him, too. I had met him in the past and was really nervous about this time. Not sure if he would remember, so I was prepared to just go through the line acting like this was the first time I met him lol. But of course with his crazy good memory he immediately recognized me and was even rehashing our past meetings with twiggy. I just wish the meet and greet room was larger and allowed room to sit because we stood for hours yesterday and after a show everyone is pretty exhausted.

That (crowded room with thirsty exhausted people) really sucks but, with every detail all of you add, the actual m&g (minus the thirsty & exhausted part) sounds damn awesome.

Bryson18
10-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Great stories so far! But how do you get to go back to the tour bus if they kick you out?

beyondthepale
10-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Great stories so far! But how do you get to go back to the tour bus if they kick you out?

The people that went to the tour bus were invited. That is not part of the deal.

blue angel
10-12-2012, 09:01 AM
So Rob Zombie is in charge?

FeedYourHead
10-12-2012, 09:04 AM
I think I'm missing something hugely important.
What does Rob Zombie have to do with the venue telling Manson he had to shorten his set? Is the issue that Zombie did not have to shorten his set because the venue assumed Zombie was the headliner, or did Zombie play a more active role in telling Manson to cut it down?

Bryson18
10-12-2012, 09:05 AM
The people that went to the tour bus were invited. That is not part of the deal.

I never said it was part of the deal. I just wanted to meet the band.

FeedYourHead
10-12-2012, 09:07 AM
I never said it was part of the deal. I just wanted to meet the band.

You're paying $150 to meet the band, are you not?

Bryson18
10-12-2012, 09:10 AM
You're paying $150 to meet the band, are you not?

I mean just to talk about certain things with them. You only meet Manson for $150. I don't get all girly-girly over them, I think they are normal people and I would just like to stay after and talk with them.

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 09:19 AM

What? You don't just go back to the tour bus.

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 09:20 AM
I think I'm missing something hugely important.
What does Rob Zombie have to do with the venue telling Manson he had to shorten his set? Is the issue that Zombie did not have to shorten his set because the venue assumed Zombie was the headliner, or did Zombie play a more active role in telling Manson to cut it down?

I'm a little confused by that too.

pflumtamas
10-12-2012, 11:45 AM
The Beautiful People acoustic

http://youtu.be/Vo0g1Vs4wmI

Snuffy
10-12-2012, 12:26 PM
^thanks for embedding that, I didn't think to last night derp! I was so out of it lol. He was pretty funny at the end lol

So ok yeah I'm confused on the whole rob zombie thing too, so is it not really a co headline?
After personal Jesus he was saying 'reach out and touch interscope" "reach out and touch who ever put this tour together"...something like that, hopefully there's a vid.

And wtf with ACSS, was he not singing for a long time? Then there were words i couldnt make out. Haha I don't know, it was just weird.

jembliss
10-12-2012, 12:28 PM
The Beautiful People acoustic

^I would have loved to be in there that was beautiful and amusing hah. Thanks for sharing!

I wish I would have the extra cash for the vip maybe next time around.....

Heather Quick
10-12-2012, 12:31 PM
The Beautiful People sounded amazing! haha

No Reflection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLz2DDtl0RM

mOBSCENE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2MZ_ONXSE

The Dope Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h428L8OxbU

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
I mean just to talk about certain things with them. You only meet Manson for $150. I don't get all girly-girly over them, I think they are normal people and I would just like to stay after and talk with them.

Even if they had the inclination to just hang around, they don't have the time after the m&g. They're on a fairly tight schedule and have to bus it to the next show.

Manson101
10-12-2012, 01:26 PM
It actually matters where they are playing the next day. If they have a 4 or 5 hour drive to the next venue they will stick around because that's nothing.. I've seen it happen this summer. So it depends where they're playing next if their schedule is tight or not.

Even if they had the inclination to just hang around, they don't have the time after the m&g. They're on a fairly tight schedule and have to bus it to the next show.

KingInTheBlackLimousine
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Okay, so I'm going to tomorrow's show with a buddy of mine who couldn't get a paycheck before the Golden tickets sold out. Do you think there's any way he could sneak in with me on early entry? Or even to the meet and greet? Or are they very strict about those things? Just let me know, thanks. And is the one item signed thing strictly enforced? And how long did it take after the show?

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 01:49 PM
It actually matters where they are playing the next day. If they have a 4 or 5 hour drive to the next venue they will stick around because that's nothing.. I've seen it happen this summer. So it depends where they're playing next if their schedule is tight or not.

Well, yeah, but they do have to sleep sometime. lol

blue angel
10-12-2012, 01:52 PM
That is cool that you got audio of the acoustic! It's like the inversive version.

Manson101
10-12-2012, 02:23 PM
No. Your name is on a list with how many packages (golden vip ticket) you bought. They organize it because the VIP's are limited. Everyone is on a list, and they will check you off when you check in. Then they will re check you after the show

Okay, so I'm going to tomorrow's show with a buddy of mine who couldn't get a paycheck before the Golden tickets sold out. Do you think there's any way he could sneak in with me on early entry? Or even to the meet and greet? Or are they very strict about those things? Just let me know, thanks. And is the one item signed thing strictly enforced? And how long did it take after the show?

Manson101
10-12-2012, 02:23 PM
It's MAnson.. he sleeps during day and awake a night .. duh haha ;) :)

Well, yeah, but they do have to sleep sometime. lol

KingInTheBlackLimousine
10-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks ! How long did the after show thing take and how strictly enforced is the sign one item thing?

petticoat
10-12-2012, 02:55 PM
If you try to put down more than one thing for signing, Sarah B will wrestle you to the ground and not let you get the picture. If you pull out a camera or phone during the after party, she will take it and sell it on eBay. You'll be required to show your ID at early check-in and again after the show.

@ Bryson "They're just normal people " uh, you couldn't be more wrong.

AssetReign
10-12-2012, 03:01 PM
It's MAnson.. he sleeps during day and awake a night .. duh haha ;) :)

240 miles from Chicago to Detroit. He doesn't just run from the bus to the stage. haha

KingInTheBlackLimousine
10-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Sarcasm or not? Hahaha

Norsefire
10-12-2012, 04:13 PM
MM has posted a small video clip of the Beautiful People. Looks like he's recorded it from a screen himself, so hopefully there's a full video of it!

For some reason the hosting protection is rejecting the yfrog link, so go here to get the link - https://twitter.com/marilynmanson/status/256880766661828609

petticoat
10-12-2012, 04:35 PM
King, that's sarcasm-free. Doubt me at your own risk and peril.

Norsefire, this is exciting! I can't wait to get outta the train station (and away from cute people buying me vodka tonics) and get home to see it!!!!!!

TheTeletubbieFlasher
10-12-2012, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDixJ5sV8XY

Snuffy
10-12-2012, 07:21 PM
The photog took the vid, she taped almost the whole signing part too for some reason.
No Reason lol

M Tragedy666
10-12-2012, 08:03 PM
It was a really special time for my girlfriend and I because he remembered us from when we partied with him in a strip club in Michigan on the last tour in which we hung for a good half hour- hour. I was actually the one that he was offering the 500$ for Teena Byrd, but it wasn't for sex. It was just for a blowjob. And when I asked if a condom could be used, he said no condom, but the plastic from a cheese wrapper is ok. And then went into a little story about how Twiggy did that to some groupie in the 90s or something?! He spent a little extra time with us because he remembered the good time we had. We were goofing and joking a lot. At one point I told him to put out an album with him being called Oprah Hitler and twiggy as Tyra Bin Laden. He laughed hysterically. It was an amazing time! When we went up for the picture, I asked him for some absinthe and he thanked me for reminded him about his glass and grabbed it from the table. He said he couldnt give it to me because he needed it...but then decided that he'd have just one more sip...and then HE GAVE ME HIS CUP OF ABSINTHE!!! I chugged it and put it down for the picture, then we bullshitted a few more mins and we made sure neither of us had herpes. We hugged and told him we'd see him in Bloomington...he replied ominously "not if I see you first...."

One other notable thing was his trips to the bathroom. The bathroom was connected to the room we were in and when he came out the room started reeking of marijuanna. Lmao. It was awesome!

beyondthepale
10-12-2012, 08:19 PM
It was a really special time for my girlfriend and I because he remembered us from when we partied with him in a strip club in Michigan on the last tour in which we hung for a good half hour- hour. I was actually the one that he was offering the 500$ for Teena Byrd, but it wasn't for sex. It was just for a blowjob. And when I asked if a condom could be used, he said no condom, but the plastic from a cheese wrapper is ok. And then went into a little story about how Twiggy did that to some groupie in the 90s or something?! He spent a little extra time with us because he remembered the good time we had. We were goofing and joking a lot. At one point I told him to put out an album with him being called Oprah Hitler and twiggy as Tyra Bin Laden. He laughed hysterically. It was an amazing time! When we went up for the picture, I asked him for some absinthe and he thanked me for reminded him about his glass and grabbed it from the table. He said he couldnt give it to me because he needed it...but then decided that he'd have just one more sip...and then HE GAVE ME HIS CUP OF ABSINTHE!!! I chugged it and put it down for the picture, then we bullshitted a few more mins and we made sure neither of us had herpes. We hugged and told him we'd see him in Bloomington...he replied ominously "not if I see you first...."

One other notable thing was his trips to the bathroom. The bathroom was connected to the room we were in and when he came out the room started reeking of marijuanna. Lmao. It was awesome!

I remember hearing your conversation with mm. It was funny! I went up for my signature towards the beginning. Mm remembered me too, from past experiences and he sat up to give me a hug at the table. He's so great with fans.

M Tragedy666
10-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Also, I forgot to mention that when we were discussing Teena Byrd, he told the guy to stop the music (BV was playing the whole time) and he asked me to repeat what I was saying for the camera. He thought it was great and wanted to tape it...I'd rather not say what was said...but maybe I'll have no choice if it gets on a dvd or something in the future. I do believe that much of the VIP experience was video taped....not sure what will happen with it, but it's really cool that he put up a clip of the acoustic Beautiful People

petticoat
10-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Has anyone received their pics from Sarah B yet?

Columbine Jr
10-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Still waiting too. Anybody?

ScorchMuffinz
10-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Im about to upload my videos from the show, I have The Love Song, Coma White, and Antichrist Superstar filmed

AssetReign
10-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Also, I forgot to mention that when we were discussing Teena Byrd, he told the guy to stop the music (BV was playing the whole time) and he asked me to repeat what I was saying for the camera. He thought it was great and wanted to tape it...I'd rather not say what was said...but maybe I'll have no choice if it gets on a dvd or something in the future. I do believe that much of the VIP experience was video taped....not sure what will happen with it, but it's really cool that he put up a clip of the acoustic Beautiful People

When I was perusing Twitter for news of the concert, I saw a tweet talking about how someone saw a woman in the john dressed only in what looked like underwear and how she couldn't believe it because the temp was in the high 40s. I knew immediately she had spotted Teena Byrd.

petticoat
10-13-2012, 12:47 PM
...And when I asked if a condom could be used, he said no condom, but the plastic from a cheese wrapper is ok. And then went into a little story about how Twiggy did that to some groupie in the 90s or something?!

Manson said that he gave Twiggy a USA Today to use on a girl not from America and it made her American.

petticoat
10-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Oh and I didn't see any merch wtf?? I was all over the place looking for the VIP shit since I was told two opposite things.

I did tape it, it's just audio since as Petticoat said no phones or cameras..they didn't mention ipods :D but i still hid it for obvs reasons
the quality won't be great but whatever...it was eventful! Oh and Teena tried sneaking in again, Manson was offering 500.00 for someone to fuck her again rofl.
..uploading now, you may hear the guy next to me more than Manson -_-
here ya go, if you're on now, it's still processing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0g1Vs4wmI

oh wait though, the golden ticket people..i'm irked, no water or anything for 3 hours of being STUFFED in a room the size of my bedroom, there were way over 50 ppl there, we were smashed and then smashed more, towards the end they handed some bottles out to 'pass and share with others' what the fuckity?

If it would've been a bottle of absinthe, I would've drank straight from the bottle.

Anyhow, thanks for posting that Audio! I can hear my silly ass saying 'hey' and giggling around 2:17. You must've been exactly almost right next to me judging from the volume of my voice. Gads, so sorry people. Me and Manson in the same recording, even for a moment, is a treasure to me. Thanks!

I never saw the merchandise table either. Later someone said they had it around a corner.

Snuffy
10-13-2012, 03:13 PM
^haha no worries, that 'hey' part was funny, a lot did it and i laughed too at some parts. You could tell he was having fun with it, the 'people!' at the end cracks me up every time!

No pics here yet either.

petticoat
10-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Haha, I think I remember you, and thanks -- there's another female 'hey' and laughs in there before and after mine, so I'm not too fussed about 'ruining' a recording ... and like you said, they were having fun with it.

*le sigh* Still no pics. I've emailed Sarah B. inquiring in a polite way about them.

ScorchMuffinz
10-13-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjWdODJrpo&list=UU9KWRJEUS8XC1GM0fvgP6-w&index=1&feature=plcp
Coma White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7WyHDmIJk4&list=UU9KWRJEUS8XC1GM0fvgP6-w&index=2&feature=plcp
The Love Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OruuI6FkJJM&feature=youtu.be
Antichrist Superstar (With King Kill 33 intro) Manson messes up going into the first verse and then tells Chicago that he was fucking with us later on in the song. I found it pretty funny because hes looking all confused up there on the podium and then shrugs his shoulders and continues.

Snuffy
10-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks for these, that Anichrist Superstar was so weird yet funny!

petticoat
10-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Great Vids! Thank you!

Also, it's been 3 days! ("We ain't had nuffin to eat but maggo'ey bread, for 3 stinkin days!") Where's our pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/orangepoppy/marilyn/the_god_of_fuck_by_missmarilynmanson6-d3del6o_zps49b73f86.gif

M Tragedy666
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Manson said that he gave Twiggy a USA Today to use on a girl not from America and it made her American.

How in the hell did you remember that when I was right there and couldnt hear/remember/or understand?! haha. Anyway, I'm glad you did because it was a fantastic night and my memory of it was pretty great, but you helped to fill in just one more gap that will forever stick with me. So thank you!

Also, still waiting on those pics!! Damnit. It's taking forever.

Gloominatus
10-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Great Vids! Thank you!

Also, it's been 3 days! ("We ain't had nuffin to eat but maggo'ey bread, for 3 stinkin days!") Where's our pics!

Yeah! Why can't we have some meat? What about them? THEY'RE fresh.

Orc humor is the best.

petticoat
10-14-2012, 10:53 PM
How in the hell did you remember that when I was right there and couldnt hear/remember/or understand?!
My dad used to call me radar ears. Now if I can only remember more of what I talked with Manson about, lol...

Yeah! Why can't we have some meat? What about them? THEY'RE fresh.

Orc humor is the best.

HAHA! Totally. Plus, they're sorta hot in certain contexts. Orcs.

Columbine Jr
10-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Got an email today with the pictures :D

petticoat
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
See? All we had to do was threaten to eat people and lo...the pics come into my inbox. Everything is connected, I swear.

I haven't seen a thread for these yet, so will just post mine here...c'mon now, the rest of y'all do the same, don't be shy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/orangepoppy/marilyn/Chicago%2010-11-12/twiggytaramansonomgs_zps27fa0970.jpg

Also, I should get a prize re Manson smiling. Smiling-ish.

Also,

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa347/CieruHive/Tumblr%20GIFs/ovaries.gif

blue angel
10-16-2012, 09:42 PM
That is a great picture petticoat! Thank You for sharing it with us here.

petticoat
10-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks, blue angel. I'd hoped to start a trend, but it didn't work lol...

AssetReign
10-20-2012, 11:05 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbw53vfBrm1rnbhyuo1_1280.jpg

Hazekiah
01-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Finally salvaged a couple half-decent pix from the disposable camera I had in the pit:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9914/r1022280022.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1766/r1022280021.jpg

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2432/r102228011a.jpg

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/3567/r102228012a.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1736/r102228010a.jpg

The Wax Gentleman
01-09-2013, 11:06 PM
That mOBSCENE one is really fantastic! Thanks.