PDA

View Full Version : Twins of Evil [080]: Oct 25 2012 - Aaron's Ampitheatre - Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Norsefire
07-15-2012, 11:21 AM
25 October 2012
Venue: Aaron's Ampitheatre

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:

sayyosin
crowded_morgue
rusty shackleford
Bryson18

sayyosin
07-16-2012, 10:45 AM
I'll be there. Driving from south FL. :D

thousand_kisses
07-16-2012, 01:15 PM
possibly attending.

FeedYourHead
07-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Tickets on sale Saturday, July 21.

Edit: Presale Friday, July 20th.

sayyosin
07-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Is there a pre-sale password? Not sure how that works.

Never mind.

sayyosin
07-20-2012, 07:04 AM
Double post derp.

The password is Project. Got my tickets.

Section: PIT
Row: 4
Seats: 15-16

Also, VIP status. \m/

FUCK YEAH!

crowded_morgue
07-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Will be there. Can't fucking wait! But...I have to...

rusty shackleford
08-07-2012, 12:05 AM
EDIT: Just upgraded to Golden Ticket. Sweetness!

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 10:07 AM
I have my ticket!

PIT TICKET
ROW 2
SEAT 4

Also upgraded to the VIP AFTER PARTY!!!
See you there.

I have two tickets in section 206 row AA that I need to sell. There are no poles are any rows blocking your view. They are great seats, but my friends can't go.... Please reply if interested.

evolsquid
10-03-2012, 03:24 PM
I will be there, also got a VIP ticket!

ScarletteRenee
10-04-2012, 03:54 PM
What are you selling those tickets for? I have a friend who might be looking to buy one of them.

Bryson18
10-04-2012, 05:35 PM
What are you selling those tickets for? I have a friend who might be looking to buy one of them.

Truthfully I've seen row KK sell for $140 each, but I have row AA, which is WAY closer. I'm only trying to get maybe $100 each. You can ask them, I can negotiate. I do have the hard copy tickets in hand. Please send me a private message on here or just reply to this message and we can work things out. :)

Bryson18
10-11-2012, 06:34 PM
If you are interested in REALLY cheap front row seats for section 206, here is the link. It is currently at only $45 a piece for 2 amazing front row seats. That is basically the price of the lawn seats! :) Take a look! The auction ends October 18th!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-TWO-Rob-Zombie-Tickets-10-25-12-Atlanta/300793446184?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item4608afbf28

May Gunn
10-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Going to be in field and the VIP meet and greet this night. Let me know if you want to meet up. :)

crowded_morgue
10-20-2012, 10:11 PM
Four days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4WJlLNIsyY

Bryson18
10-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Going to be in field and the VIP meet and greet this night. Let me know if you want to meet up. :)

Yea send me a private message of your phone number and we can meet up!

rusty shackleford
10-22-2012, 04:12 AM
For anyone who is interested I will be the guy with a mohawk and a long goatee/beard thingy and you will most likely find me getting buzzed/drunk in the VIP bar (wherever that's gonna be). I'll probably aslo be wearing a concert shirt from either Tool, Manson, or Slayer.

Bryson18
10-22-2012, 08:14 AM
If anyone wants to talk at VIP before hand, I won't mind talking. I plan on getting there at 3:45. So if you want to come early, you will have someone to chill with.

nykspade
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
i wish i could go so bad! i had been saving up all year yet, something always happens in the end.... hopefully he'll be on tour again and come back to atlanta.

evolsquid
10-23-2012, 12:26 PM
So close! my peeps and I are heading out tomorrow morning for ATL. I cannot wait for the show!! & M&G ;)

Bryson18
10-23-2012, 04:23 PM
So close! my peeps and I are heading out tomorrow morning for ATL. I cannot wait for the show!! & M&G ;)

Where are you guys coming from? :)

evolsquid
10-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Where are you guys coming from? :)
southern alabama ya'll! =P A little town outside of Gulf Shores. (the beach)

Bryson18
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
southern alabama ya'll! =P A little town outside of Gulf Shores. (the beach)

That's awesome! I'm coming from Rome, GA! See ya there! IT'S TOMORROW EVERYONE!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) :D :D :D :D

sayyosin
10-24-2012, 09:08 AM
I'll be leaving in a couple hours. \m/

Bryson18
10-24-2012, 09:10 AM
I'll be leaving in a couple hours. \m/

What part of FL are you coming from? :)

sayyosin
10-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Orlando. It will be a long drive...

I'll see y'all there. I'm the dude who looks like he would sell you good weed, and I'll be standing next to a Hispanic girl who looks 12 years-old.

Bryson18
10-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Orlando. It will be a long drive...

I'll see y'all there. I'm the dude who looks like he would sell you good weed, and I'll be standing next to a Hispanic girl who looks 12 years-old.

lol, are you going to get there early?

rusty shackleford
10-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Well, I'll post some shit on here when I get back from the show tonight.

AssetReign
10-25-2012, 11:01 AM
https://www.facebook.com/aaronsamphitheatreatlakewood

This link might help those of you who are attending this show tonight (HOORAY!) I noticed a few of the same questions are being asked as were asked here. It's probably a good idea to go right to the source.

sayyosin
10-25-2012, 11:15 AM
lol, are you going to get there early?

I'll be there around 4pm.

Just a couple more hours. I'll try to post ASAP if the set list changes at all.

sayyosin
10-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Set list was the same. VIP was amazing for me.

I'll go into much more detail after I get some sleep.

Bryson18
10-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Set list was the same. VIP was amazing for me.

I'll go into much more detail after I get some sleep.

Same for me! I was the guy who had cargo shorts on and I caught the Bible they threw out. Manson said this to me, "You are the baddest Mother Fucker here at this show."

He let me sit on his lap and take a pic, and once I stood up he grabbed my ass twice! I guess I'm an attractive guy. ;) I got to try his absinthe with him and I really didn't care for it. lol

I will write a LONG detailed story once I wake up.

But for now, just know he was amazing and tried VERY HARD! He seemed to enjoy it when I did a thumbs up, smiled, and blew him a kiss. He winked and blew a kiss back to me! I know it has to be on a video, I can't wait to see it.

over 100+ pictures will be on here tomorrow!

rusty shackleford
10-26-2012, 01:09 AM
Show was awesome....I threw a bible to him and totally missed because the foam for coma white made it slippery.....he made my autograph out to slippery josh because of that lol. He also complimented by beard and mowhawk and Rob Zombie called me out and I got on the jumbotron!

Heather Quick
10-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Disposable Teens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCSQjGujpHA

mOBSCENE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9VQP4R3q54&feature=channel&list=UL

Antichrist Superstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08aaeDon6nM&feature=channel&list=UL

The Beautiful People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTBADZt-3t0

me_andre
10-26-2012, 06:46 AM
http://metroland.net/2012/10/25/rob-zombie-marilyn-manson/

Cringeon
10-26-2012, 08:03 AM
I love when people with no grasp on MM try and talk as an authority on the subject. Even crediting TR as writing ACSS is laughable :P

Bryson18
10-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Sooooo that's your Bible I got signed and he personally gave me? :) and yea I was on the jumbotron A LOT!

FeedYourHead
10-26-2012, 08:42 AM
I have a question - how was the crowd at this show?
Something I've hated about this tour is how tame the crowds have been. I've been on the rail at every norrtheast show and have had room to jump and breathe and do things the entire time, as opposed to on every other tour where if you're on the rail at Manson show your ribs are getting bruised and you can't even move a leg. Kind of disappointing.
I also don't like how because of this golden ticket thing, no one shows up at the venue until like 3pm. I miss the old days when everyone lined up at 10am.

rusty shackleford
10-26-2012, 10:23 AM
I reckon.

Scorpion
10-26-2012, 04:35 PM
''like a crazy person coming up to you on the street and saying, I killed the president! Nice weather we are having, isnt it.''

Only good part of the article because it was funny.

Editing just to say that I laughed as hell at his description of Zombie's show.

rusty shackleford
10-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Something I've hated about this tour is how tame the crowds have been. I've been on the rail at every norrtheast show and have had room to jump and breathe and do things the entire time, as opposed to on every other tour where if you're on the rail at Manson show your ribs are getting bruised and you can't even move a leg. Kind of disappointing.
I also don't like how because of this golden ticket thing, no one shows up at the venue until like 3pm. I miss the old days when everyone lined up at 10am.
It got a little rough and I had a hard time keeping the girl I met safe from being crushed lol. It wasn't too bad though.

The Wax Gentleman
10-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Why do critics go to concerts of musicians they apparently despise? It's bizarre.

AssetReign
10-26-2012, 06:28 PM
^ I'm sure it was a "last minute" thing. ;)

Bryson18
10-26-2012, 07:21 PM

I can say for sure this was NOT the case for Atlanta. I was on the rail the entire show and I have bruised ribs, had to push back to breathe and my legs have little red spots on them from having the capillaries bust in them. They were so squished. He put on an amazing show and the crowd knew it.

Bryson18
10-26-2012, 07:24 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101291180034215&set=pb.100004599992615.-2207520000.1351304705&type=3&theater

Manson touched my hand and gave me the Bible and tossed me some newspaper. He told me at the after party that he tried to throw his pick to me but the security guy picked it up and it made Manson mad.

AssetReign
10-26-2012, 08:55 PM
over 100+ pictures will be on here tomorrow!

Nice pics!

blue angel
10-26-2012, 09:02 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101291180034215&set=pb.100004599992615.-2207520000.1351304705&type=3&theater

Manson touched my hand and gave me the Bible and tossed me some newspaper. He told me at the after party that he tried to throw his pick to me but the security guy picked it up and it made Manson mad.
Great pictures! Thank You for sharing, looks like it was a great concert and your pictures are so close up and personal.

Bryson18
10-27-2012, 06:42 AM
Great pictures! Thank You for sharing, looks like it was a great concert and your pictures are so close up and personal.

It really felt like no one else was around. I felt like Manson was singling me out, he didn't do this to anyone but me. He never reached down unless it was in front of me. And I'm not sure if anyone else has had this experience but when Marilyn Manson looked into my eyes and just sang for like 20 seconds then blew me a kiss, It was really overwhelming, like it was peaceful. I'm not too sure how to explain it.

Bryson18
10-27-2012, 06:51 AM
The Beautiful People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTBADZt-3t0

At 2:09 in the video you see Manson crouch over (That's when he was staring into my eyes and singing.) I then puckered my lips like I was kissing him and did a thumbs up, he smiled really big and puckered his lips back at me. He then swiped his hand over his face and his smile was removed. (Kinda like he was going back into character.)

and at 3:41 in the video, you can see Manson throw me the newspaper.

Those are two of the things I have seen so far from videos. I know my face is on the jumbotron for living dead girl with Rob Zombie.

I want to see a slo-mo-tion video, where he tried to throw a pick at me, but a guard picked it up and put it in his pocket.

AssetReign
10-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Alrighty then.
Anyway, he sounds good and the crowd seemed really into it.

evolsquid
10-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Manson't performance was so amazing!! The crowd was kinda lame but I was rocking the whole time. My boyfriend and I had formed our own little circle because everyone gave us our space to rock ;) The meet and greet was very surreal. I was extremely nervous but Manson's sense of humor helped with that. He and Twiggy told me I smelled nice. (like flowers manson said). When I walked up to take a picture Manson said, "pick a dick, pick a dick" I picked his of course and sat on his lap. He continued with his sexual jokes and all of that. It was all so perfect, I didn't say anything I had planned to say to him but that's usually how it works out. It rocked.

FeedYourHead
10-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Did you guys have chairs at the photo part of you meet & greet? o_O

Bryson18
10-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Did you guys have chairs at the photo part of you meet & greet? o_O

Yes. :) Yes we did. You didn't have to use them though.

rusty shackleford
10-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Anybody got their pictures from the meet and greet yet?

kesh91
10-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Anybody got their pictures from the meet and greet yet?

Nope, I'm expecting about a 4-day wait, as that seems to be the timespan from every other show.

FeedYourHead
10-27-2012, 05:33 PM
^ yeah, we just got our pics from Manchester, NH at midnight last night. That show was on 10/21

gunz
10-27-2012, 06:25 PM
I remember this I was right up front when this happened...pretty awesome to get that attention man ..that show was amazing!

gunz
10-27-2012, 06:26 PM
yes

gunz
10-27-2012, 06:29 PM
I was the same way...at a loss for words due to being so nervous. I was like shit you finally get to meet him and all the words are gone. The performance was amazing! Can't wait for them to come back around that way.

loftvoker
10-27-2012, 09:31 PM
I was the same way...at a loss for words due to being so nervous. I was like shit you finally get to meet him and all the words are gone. The performance was amazing! Can't wait for them to come back around that way.

Don't take this personally, but you should probably broaden your horizons musically. There's so much more out there that blows Manson out of the water it's literally no contest.

Bryson18
10-27-2012, 09:41 PM
I remember this I was right up front when this happened...pretty awesome to get that attention man ..that show was amazing!

You remember him staring me down like the whole show and interacting a lot with me? :) Haha, so many people told me they noticed it. The guy beside me was like, "Is he fucking staring at you? Does he love you?" and I replied with, "One could only wish!" lol

Bryson18
10-28-2012, 10:10 AM
PICTURES WERE JUST SENT! :D LOOKING NOW!

gunz
10-28-2012, 10:41 AM
PICTURES WERE JUST SENT! :D LOOKING NOW!

I'm looking now too.. :D I'm glad they were sent early the anticipation has been killing me

gunz
10-28-2012, 10:43 AM
You remember him staring me down like the whole show and interacting a lot with me? :) Haha, so many people told me they noticed it. The guy beside me was like, "Is he fucking staring at you? Does he love you?" and I replied with, "One could only wish!" lol

Yes! makes you more of a hardcore fan I bet and wanting to see him again soon as hell. How did you feel when you finally met him?

sayyosin
10-28-2012, 12:00 PM
So I tried posting my experience two days ago, and because I might've said some words that the filter immediately blocks, I couldn't get back on here. Well, finally I can thanks to Norsefire and here's my "censored" story.

For those that went, I was the guy with the long wavy brown hair, Frank Zappa shirt and leather pants.

My friend and I got there around 4pm and waited in the VIP line for about 20 minutes, only to be told that I couldn't bring my backpack inside the venue because of security reasons. I told them they could search it because I was only carrying my vinyls for the after party, but they refused to let me in (even though I saw others with backpacks...fuckin' dumb!). So I didn't get to have my vinyls signed because I had pit tickets and I didn't want to carry them with me. We also weren't allowed to go back to our car after we walked into the venue so that was lame.

Once we got into the waiting area for the VIP, they made the Manson VIPs wait for two hours while Rob Zombie did his thing with the fans, and that was probably the most boring part of the night. There wasn't really an early entry, as they let us in about 30 seconds before the gates opened. Luckily we were right in front and a little to the right. DJ Starscream was alright, but definitely the most boring act of the night. His LCD screen showed clips from the new season of American Horror Story and kept fucking up. I was glad when he finished.

Manson was fucking awesome. His vocals were great and he was really energetic the whole time. The theatrics were a lot of fun and even the subtle changes really made a difference. Twiggy did a random solo before a song (can't remember, sorry) and I thought that was really cool. Coma White was really beautiful with the "snow" and his coat/hat. I took some pictures that didn't really turn out great, but I recorded most of Coma White and a little bit of Antichrist Superstar with my Go Pro.

Rob Zombie's show kicked my ass. By that time, my back felt broken and my legs were jello. I had lost my friend after I had been pushed back into a mosh pit and got trapped in that mess for the rest of the performance. There was your typical drunk douche bags swinging punches and getting violent, but there was also this petite girl who dove into the pit and was having a blast. When she slipped out, she looked at me and slightly pushed me towards it; nudging me to join the brawl. I shook my head and laughed- my body couldn't handle more beatings. I recognized rusty shackleford after I randomly remembered his post about his mohawk, and I bumped into him multiple times. I even said "sorry man." haha. I apologize for not introducing myself, but I was really stoned and super dehydrated so water was the only thing on my mind for the last 20 minutes of the show.

After re-hydrating with a water bottle that cost fucking $4.50, I saw the Manson VIP peoples walking in a line and we quickly followed them. We got our evidence bags and were told that Twiggy was joining the meet and greet tonight, which was followed with a "fuck yeah!" by everyone. While I was waiting, I saw Fred strut by and no one seemed to notice him, so I said "Freeeeed!" and gave him a peace sign. He smiled at me and waved, then said "are you guys excited?" About five minutes later, he walked back with his girl and walked straight towards me. He reached out his hand and pointed to my shirt and said it was cool. I awkwardly thought he was trying to shake my hand and I grasped his very quickly before he continued walking back to the buses. I saw Jason walk by on his phone and he just glanced at us before disappearing. I wanted to say hello but he seemed busy and I didn't want to bother him. The rest of the night Fred just chilled about 30 feet away talking to a bunch of the crew and taking pictures of us from a distance.

The line for the autographs took a really long time. I think it was about an hour and a half later when I finally walked into the dark room and saw Twiggy and Manson at a table. The first thing I noticed was Born Villain playing on an iPod on the other side of the room. The second thing I noticed was all the d i c k s Manson and Twiggy drew all over the table cloth and lamps. Manson was talking to these girls in front of us, and I remember funny comments like "I'm making your v a g i n a so wet that you should put it in a bucket and make kool-aid" or something like that. It was so fucking surreal seeing him joke around with all of us. He took off his pants and pointed to his upper thigh to show a girl what looked like a tattoo, but it could have been a bruise for all I know because I didn't get a good look at it.

When I faced Twiggy, I felt really awkward because the guy seemed really bored. I handed him my laminate and he told me he liked my shirt. I said thank you and told him he was a brilliant musician, to which my friend blurted out that he was fucking beautiful. He gave us high fives and smiled. Manson was taking his time with everyone and Twiggy pretended to fall asleep and said "he talks a lot." I would have talked to Twiggy more but he seemed much more interested in the hot girls, and I guess that's understandable.

I stepped a little to the left and was face-to-face with Manson. The first thing I said, which was probably very cliche, was that I was honored to finally meet him. He said likewise and I gave him my laminate to sign, and he asked for my name. He saw my shirt and said he liked it, which I replied that I really appreciated that. (it's funny that 3/4 of the band told me they liked my shirt). I told him I had drove from Florida to see the show and meet him. He shook my hand and seemed really pleased, so I quickly told him he was better than a n a l s e x. He gave me such a funny look and told me to write that on his lamp and sign it. So I wrote "you are better than A N A L S E X" He told me that I better f u c k my friend in the a s s tonight and record it. I told him "you better believe it" jokingly, to which he replied that we should wear the masks while we're doing it, and to send him the s e x tape so he can put it on the screens during Rob Zombie's show. I really enjoyed Zombie, but I wanted to see what he would say, so I blurted "that would make his show better" in a sardonic tone, and he smiled really big, gave me a fist pound and said he liked my style. As I was walking out I yelled to both of them "great show, guys! I'll see you in Orlando!" and they both smiled and said thanks.

The pictures went by much faster. We waited in the same line and went into the same room. Manson and Twiggy were sitting down in chairs and had the girls sit on their laps. I told them I'll spare them because my a s s is bony, and Manson said some funny pun about boning but I didn't really hear him over the sound of the camera person telling me to look into the camera. I stood behind them and gave the metal horns. I wanted to do a funnier pose but I felt really rushed and before I knew it, I was walking outside being led by security to the parking lot. What a fucking night.

I spent all day today driving back home. I was going to get to the Orlando show around 6pm, but around 3pm I got a text saying that Halloweenie Roast in Orlando was cancelled due to the hurricane. It's a bummer but I honestly don't even care...last night was incredible and I'll never forget it for the rest of my life. Worth every penny.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/theblindskater78/_MG_1460-1.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/theblindskater78/_MG_1461-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zgRBYFLLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDi9bhL7His

Bryson18
10-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Yes! makes you more of a hardcore fan I bet and wanting to see him again soon as hell. How did you feel when you finally met him?

AMAZING! LOL :) here are my pictures!

http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/YouWatchYouDO/media/_MG_1415.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/YouWatchYouDO/media/_MG_1414.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

How do I get my pictures to be view able on here?

kesh91
10-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Not that anyone knows me on here, but I know some of you wanna see all the pictures, so here's mine:

http://i45.tinypic.com/ao8010.png

Good experience, everyone in line was very nice. Crowd was pretty lame, but that seems to be a constant at Atlanta gigs, period. And on the offchance the guy who let my other friend cut him so she could go in with us is on here, thank you so much. :)

Bryson18
10-28-2012, 07:39 PM
UPDATE: I just wanted to let everyone know that I remember EVERY single security guard had papers in their pockets, so I asked one of them what it was and he said, "O, just some pictures of this girl." I asked if I could see and he showed me......It was no other than Teena Bryd! I said, "Haha, TEENA!" and he said, "Do you know her? She is on the banned list"

I just thought I would share my funny experience! I also just went to Wal-Mart today and got a 24"x36" poster of my meet and greet picture for $22.

I can't seem to get pictures on here to work right though.... :/ any help?

gunz
10-28-2012, 08:33 PM
So I tried posting my experience two days ago, and because I might've said some words that the filter immediately blocks, I couldn't get back on here. Well, finally I can thanks to Norsefire and here's my "censored" story.

For those that went, I was the guy with the long wavy brown hair, Frank Zappa shirt and leather pants.

My friend and I got there around 4pm and waited in the VIP line for about 20 minutes, only to be told that I couldn't bring my backpack inside the venue because of security reasons. I told them they could search it because I was only carrying my vinyls for the after party, but they refused to let me in (even though I saw others with backpacks...fuckin' dumb!). So I didn't get to have my vinyls signed because I had pit tickets and I didn't want to carry them with me. We also weren't allowed to go back to our car after we walked into the venue so that was lame.

Once we got into the waiting area for the VIP, they made the Manson VIPs wait for two hours while Rob Zombie did his thing with the fans, and that was probably the most boring part of the night. There wasn't really an early entry, as they let us in about 30 seconds before the gates opened. Luckily we were right in front and a little to the right. DJ Starscream was alright, but definitely the most boring act of the night. His LCD screen showed clips from the new season of American Horror Story and kept fucking up. I was glad when he finished.

Manson was fucking awesome. His vocals were great and he was really energetic the whole time. The theatrics were a lot of fun and even the subtle changes really made a difference. Twiggy did a random solo before a song (can't remember, sorry) and I thought that was really cool. Coma White was really beautiful with the "snow" and his coat/hat. I took some pictures that didn't really turn out great, but I recorded most of Coma White and a little bit of Antichrist Superstar with my Go Pro.

Rob Zombie's show kicked my ass. By that time, my back felt broken and my legs were jello. I had lost my friend after I had been pushed back into a mosh pit and got trapped in that mess for the rest of the performance. There was your typical drunk douche bags swinging punches and getting violent, but there was also this petite girl who dove into the pit and was having a blast. When she slipped out, she looked at me and slightly pushed me towards it; nudging me to join the brawl. I shook my head and laughed- my body couldn't handle more beatings. I recognized rusty shackleford after I randomly remembered his post about his mohawk, and I bumped into him multiple times. I even said "sorry man." haha. I apologize for not introducing myself, but I was really stoned and super dehydrated so water was the only thing on my mind for the last 20 minutes of the show.

After re-hydrating with a water bottle that cost fucking $4.50, I saw the Manson VIP peoples walking in a line and we quickly followed them. We got our evidence bags and were told that Twiggy was joining the meet and greet tonight, which was followed with a "fuck yeah!" by everyone. While I was waiting, I saw Fred strut by and no one seemed to notice him, so I said "Freeeeed!" and gave him a peace sign. He smiled at me and waved, then said "are you guys excited?" About five minutes later, he walked back with his girl and walked straight towards me. He reached out his hand and pointed to my shirt and said it was cool. I awkwardly thought he was trying to shake my hand and I grasped his very quickly before he continued walking back to the buses. I saw Jason walk by on his phone and he just glanced at us before disappearing. I wanted to say hello but he seemed busy and I didn't want to bother him. The rest of the night Fred just chilled about 30 feet away talking to a bunch of the crew and taking pictures of us from a distance.

The line for the autographs took a really long time. I think it was about an hour and a half later when I finally walked into the dark room and saw Twiggy and Manson at a table. The first thing I noticed was Born Villain playing on an iPod on the other side of the room. The second thing I noticed was all the d i c k s Manson and Twiggy drew all over the table cloth and lamps. Manson was talking to these girls in front of us, and I remember funny comments like "I'm making your v a g i n a so wet that you should put it in a bucket and make kool-aid" or something like that. It was so fucking surreal seeing him joke around with all of us. He took off his pants and pointed to his upper thigh to show a girl what looked like a tattoo, but it could have been a bruise for all I know because I didn't get a good look at it.

When I faced Twiggy, I felt really awkward because the guy seemed really bored. I handed him my laminate and he told me he liked my shirt. I said thank you and told him he was a brilliant musician, to which my friend blurted out that he was fucking beautiful. He gave us high fives and smiled. Manson was taking his time with everyone and Twiggy pretended to fall asleep and said "he talks a lot." I would have talked to Twiggy more but he seemed much more interested in the hot girls, and I guess that's understandable. The last thing he said was that he liked my Frank Zappa shirt.

I stepped a little to the left and was face-to-face with Manson. The first thing I said, which was probably very cliche, was that I was honored to finally meet him. He said likewise and I gave him my laminate to sign, and he asked for my name. He saw my shirt and said he liked it, which I replied that I really appreciated that. (it's funny that 3/4 of the band told me they liked my shirt). I told him I had drove from Florida to see the show and meet him. He shook my hand and seemed really pleased, so I quickly told him he was better than a n a l s e x. He gave me such a funny look and told me to write that on his lamp and sign it. So I wrote "you are better than A N A L S E X" He told me that I better f u c k my friend in the a s s tonight and record it. I told him "you better believe it" jokingly, to which he replied that we should wear the masks while we're doing it, and to send him the s e x tape so he can put it on the screens during Rob Zombie's show. I really enjoyed Zombie, but I wanted to see what he would say, so I blurted "that would make his show better" in a sardonic tone, and he smiled really big, gave me a fist pound and said he liked my style. As I was walking out I yelled to both of them "great show, guys! I'll see you in Orlando!" and they both smiled and said thanks.

The pictures went by much faster. We waited in the same line and went into the same room. Manson and Twiggy were sitting down in chairs and had the girls sit on their laps. I told them I'll spare them because my a s s is bony, and Manson said some funny pun about boning but I didn't really hear him over the sound of the camera person telling me to look into the camera. I stood behind them and gave the metal horns. I wanted to do a funnier pose but I felt really rushed and before I knew it, I was walking outside being led by security to the parking lot. What a fucking night.

I spent all day today driving back home. I was going to get to the Orlando show around 6pm, but around 3pm I got a text saying that Halloweenie Roast in Orlando was cancelled due to the hurricane. It's a bummer but I honestly don't even care...last night was incredible and I'll never forget it for the rest of my life. Worth every penny.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/theblindskater78/_MG_1460-1.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/theblindskater78/_MG_1461-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zgRBYFLLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDi9bhL7His

fuckin amazing man :D

gunz
10-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Not that anyone knows me on here, but I know some of you wanna see all the pictures, so here's mine:

http://i45.tinypic.com/ao8010.png

Good experience, everyone in line was very nice. Crowd was pretty lame, but that seems to be a constant at Atlanta gigs, period. And on the offchance the guy who let my other friend cut him so she could go in with us is on here, thank you so much. :)

this is an absolutely adorable pic :D

gunz
10-28-2012, 08:44 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s648/gunz055/_MG_1411_zps9fe5fb6b.jpg

This is our pic. I drove down from Roanoke, VA to see this show.

gunz
10-28-2012, 08:47 PM
AMAZING! LOL :) here are my pictures!

http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/YouWatchYouDO/media/_MG_1415.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1307.beta.photobucket.com/user/YouWatchYouDO/media/_MG_1414.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

How do I get my pictures to be view able on here?

Hey Use the link that says Direct link on the right hand side of photobucket ( copy it then click on the picture icon on here and it should work)

rusty shackleford
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
You wrote on the shade sayyosin....that's fucking awesome! Also, bumping into people is bound to happen I was surprised to hear a sorry but much appreciated man.

AssetReign
10-28-2012, 11:20 PM
UPDATE: I just wanted to let everyone know that I remember EVERY single security guard had papers in their pockets, so I asked one of them what it was and he said, "O, just some pictures of this girl." I asked if I could see and he showed me......It was no other than Teena Bryd! I said, "Haha, TEENA!" and he said, "Do you know her? She is on the banned list"

The only thing that surprises me about this is that it took as long as it did.

Bryson18
10-29-2012, 11:30 AM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s648/gunz055/_MG_1411_zps9fe5fb6b.jpg

This is our pic. I drove down from Roanoke, VA to see this show.

Haha, awesome! I was the guy right behind you in the VIP line when that girl on acid was tripping out of her mind and was chased by cops. lol

Here is mine!
http://i.imgur.com/RYTjz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8QLuo.jpg

gunz
10-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Haha, awesome! I was the guy right behind you in the VIP line when that girl on acid was tripping out of her mind and was chased by cops. lol

Here is mine!
http://i.imgur.com/RYTjz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8QLuo.jpg

Oh yeah! haha because you had the bible :P that chick was mad crazy and I can't believe she almost got away with being in the line shielding her face with the mask. I wonder is Manson is going to doing VIP with his next tour. People are freaking out right now in my state from this hurricane nonsense. Where you from?

AssetReign
10-29-2012, 01:58 PM
that chick was mad crazy and I can't believe she almost got away with being in the line shielding her face with the mask.

Some freaky shit must have gone down for Manson to (finally) understand obsession's no laughing matter.

gunz
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Some freaky shit must have gone down for Manson to (finally) understand obsession's no laughing matter.

True, I wonder what may have happened

Cringeon
10-29-2012, 03:00 PM
She snuck into the SLC meet without paying, not sure if she did it multiple times. It was not a pretty sight.

AssetReign
10-29-2012, 11:41 PM
She snuck into the SLC meet without paying, not sure if she did it multiple times. It was not a pretty sight.

I heard they beefed up security around Lindsay too because of whatever happened with Teena, so I'm assuming it was about something more than her sneaking into M&Gs without paying.

Hazekiah
10-30-2012, 12:25 AM
You would assume correctly. I don't want to go into details it might be inappropriate to share publicly but your source sounds legitimate and correct and there's good reason for the eventual banning and enhanced precautions beyond simple, harmless sneakiness. Not pretty, indeed. I say this as someone who's stood up for her in the past when I was optimistically less informed; Teena crossed a line and should seek professional help before she hurts herself or someone else.

AssetReign
10-30-2012, 12:29 AM
Ya, and to be honest, at this point I'm more concerned about her hurting someone else, namely Manson and/or Lindsay than I am about her hurting herself.

Scorpion
10-30-2012, 10:48 AM
Fuck. Hate to not have any beyond contacts and know about those things in details. Haha. I know it's childish, but whatever. :(

Bryson18
10-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh yeah! haha because you had the bible :P that chick was mad crazy and I can't believe she almost got away with being in the line shielding her face with the mask. I wonder is Manson is going to doing VIP with his next tour. People are freaking out right now in my state from this hurricane nonsense. Where you from?

I hope they do it next tour too. and add fred and jason! They are cool, when they aren't there I feel like they may get rid of them.

and I'm from metro Atlanta. lol I was lucky that I didn't have far of a ride back home.

You would assume correctly. I don't want to go into details it might be inappropriate to share publicly but your source sounds legitimate and correct and there's good reason for the eventual banning and enhanced precautions beyond simple, harmless sneakiness. Not pretty, indeed. I say this as someone who's stood up for her in the past when I was optimistically less informed; Teena crossed a line and should seek professional help before she hurts herself or someone else.

No......this was not teena who ran into the meet and greet line. Teena was not even allowed to enter the show. Lol they had one gate you could go through and was checking every girl. This was just some random half naked chick tripping on acid. She was then arrested and was hauled off to jail.

Cringeon
10-30-2012, 12:42 PM
No......this was not teena who ran into the meet and greet line. Teena was not even allowed to enter the show. Lol they had one gate you could go through and was checking every girl. This was just some random half naked chick tripping on acid. She was then arrested and was hauled off to jail.She had snuck into other shows previously, he was not saying this show specifically. Just explaining why she was banned.

Bryson18
10-30-2012, 12:48 PM
She had snuck into other shows previously, he was not saying this show specifically. Just explaining why she was banned.

Oooo wow. Yea I felt like a few people at that show were attached wayyy to much. I'm not sure how you could become like that. lol

AssetReign
10-30-2012, 01:45 PM
No......this was not teena who ran into the meet and greet line. Teena was not even allowed to enter the show. Lol they had one gate you could go through and was checking every girl. This was just some random half naked chick tripping on acid. She was then arrested and was hauled off to jail.

Haz and I weren't talking about some random tripped-out naked chick.
Teena's ban really had nothing to do with sneaking into venues.

The Empirical Guy
10-31-2012, 01:16 AM
Oh Teena. Teena, Teena, Teena. ThreeEyedGod will never ban you from his Meet & Greets!

I love when people with no grasp on MM try and talk as an authority on the subject. Even crediting TR as writing ACSS is laughable :P

That, and every time I see the mOBSCENE ripping off Faith No More thing I have to shake my head and facepalm slowly... I'm not American and even I know the origins of the line.

10-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Anyone got the balls to openly state what happened with Teena? We're all Manson fans here, c'mon!

gunz
12-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I just saw this. i have been to over 350+ shows
ranging from all genres of music. i have met numerous people/bands but manson is the only person i have ever was at a loss for words. kinda weird for me.

Don't take this personally, but you should probably broaden your horizons musically. There's so much more out there that blows Manson out of the water it's literally no contest.