PDA

View Full Version : Twins of Evil [092]: Nov 26 2012 - O2 Arena - London, England, UK

Norsefire
07-15-2012, 12:15 PM
26 November 2012
Venue: O2 Arena

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:

Heather Quick
adamchabbi6
cyborg assassin
Fedele
Principiante
MrPogo
AppleOfSodom
Minna
The Hand
S.D.
Tinuviel
CellarOwl

Heather Quick
07-15-2012, 07:00 PM
I'll be there!

adamchabbi6
07-22-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm definitely attending as well. I'm not sure whether to go standing or seated? If anyone on here wants to come along with me, then it will help me in deciding whether to go standing or seated. I would appreciate it if someone could let me know before Friday, which is when tickets go on sale.

Also, the London venue has been confirmed at O2 Arena.

Heather Quick
07-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I'll go standing, that's for sure. I hope I can get the front row!

And a doubt I have: The tickets go on sale at midnight on Friday? Because it would be 8pm here in Brazil and I want to buy it as soon as possible

Norsefire
07-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Tickets I think will probably go on sale 10am in the UK, that's the usual time for tickets, 9am - 10am ish so I expect it to be around there.

Heather Quick
07-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Ah, ok, then.
Thanks for the info, Norse!

adamchabbi6
07-24-2012, 05:42 AM
The O2 priority tickets go on sale tomorrow.

adamchabbi6
07-25-2012, 06:41 AM
I ordered my ticket this morning with O2 priority.

cyborg assassin
07-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Ticket just ordered. Time booked off work. Just need to book the flights.

07-28-2012, 04:26 AM
Tickets booked. I think I will be getting an early train down from Hull, so anyone up for a meet up before let me know. Im not too fussed for the whole dj set, I will see it at the other shows

Joker
08-20-2012, 04:17 AM
I'm gonna be there. Seated, cos I'm a shortarse who has no chance of getting a good look at the stage at the O2. If anyone wants to grab a beer or something beforehand then let us know.

08-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Looking at train times, still to early to book but if time tables stay the same ill be in London about lunch time and am up for meet ups. Plus anyone going from London to the manchester show the next day, ill be getting a train if anyone wants to join. I dont really want to drive

CellarOwl
08-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm trying to book a trip to London for November, so I might drop in on you guys if anyone wants to grab a beer or eight. It's my first time going over the Atlantic, so some friendly faces would be nice... Joker, Dave, anyone else, I'd be totally down.

Heather Quick
08-31-2012, 10:38 PM
Looking at train times, still to early to book but if time tables stay the same ill be in London about lunch time and am up for meet ups. Plus anyone going from London to the manchester show the next day, ill be getting a train if anyone wants to join. I dont really want to drive

I'll get a train also, but don't know which time exactly yet. I want to be at MEN Arena around 3/4pm, but let's see...

CellarOwl
09-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Booked and confirmed! This tour's skipping Toronto so I'm massively excited to see a date and meet up with some of you after so long, let's fucking do this London.

adamchabbi6
09-02-2012, 05:41 AM
I'm still stuck in regards to who I should meet up with? I'm planning to meet a friend I know on You Tube, but I'm not sure if I should go with him or the PM guys? Even though I don't get on with all members on the forum...

Norsefire
09-02-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm still stuck in regards to who I should meet up with? I'm planning to meet a friend I know on You Tube, but I'm not sure if I should go with him or the PM guys? Even though I don't get on with all members on the forum...

Adam didn't you go through all this last time, sit, stand, meet, not meet etc. Doesn't matter if you don't get on with everyone chances are you will have a good time with them anyway, you didn't plan on meeting any of us last time but we bumped into each other and it wasn't that bad was it? So go and have fun!

adamchabbi6
09-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Has anyone here received their ticket yet? I have not received mine yet and I know someone who already received his. I thought everyone who ordered with O2 priority would receive their ticket early around the same time.

CellarOwl
10-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Is anyone doing the VIP thing?

Heather Quick
10-03-2012, 07:22 AM

I'll do it! :D

adamchabbi6
10-04-2012, 02:38 PM
I got mine for Rob Zombie.

AppleOfSodom
10-05-2012, 09:46 AM
ok so I'm probably fucked lol, Manchester standing tickets seem to be sold out by now and for standing at the O2 there's only the possibility of "General Admission floor/Level 1" tickets. According to the site, general admission "refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis". As such, they "do not guarantee access to the floor standing area. General admission tickets are a mixture of floor standing and level 1". Assuming that one arrives early to the venue, they still guarantee acess to the first row standing zone or is there some sort of physical division inside? any light on this uk people? thanks

10-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Has anyone found any decently priced accommodation around the area? Also, anyone going to the Manchester show the next day, on raileasy.co.uk you can get a train from London to Manchester about 11 am for just 12

CellarOwl
10-07-2012, 11:46 AM
What's your price range? I'm staying by Hyde Park around 60-75 a night. Probably divey but whatever, it's just to sleep and stash and my stuff.

I'll do it! :D

I got mine for Rob Zombie.
I was thinking about giving it a shot for Manson, but I'm still on the fence haha. I'm glad it's not sold out or anything so I can wait a bit to decide.

10-07-2012, 12:22 PM
more around 40, I got a few things I have to pay out so cant afford much luxury :(

CellarOwl
10-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Hm.. lemme drop you a msg about it.

Heather Quick
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
ok so I'm probably fucked lol, Manchester standing tickets seem to be sold out by now and for standing at the O2 there's only the possibility of "General Admission floor/Level 1" tickets. According to the site, general admission "refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis". As such, they "do not guarantee access to the floor standing area. General admission tickets are a mixture of floor standing and level 1". Assuming that one arrives early to the venue, they still guarantee acess to the first row standing zone or is there some sort of physical division inside? any light on this uk people? thanks

I bought the general admission/standing area and I assume we stay in the pit.

Has anyone found any decently priced accommodation around the area? Also, anyone going to the Manchester show the next day, on raileasy.co.uk you can get a train from London to Manchester about 11 am for just 12

I'll be at Palmers Lodge/Swiss Cottage. Easy to go to O2 Arena from there, just a few tube stops. It's cheap and looks like a great place: http://palmerslodges.com/

And I bought my train tickets for 12! Actually I was shocked when I saw the price, lol, really cheap.

43 days! :D

Principiante
10-20-2012, 05:48 AM
Just one question to everyone who will attend this one: has anyone received their tickets already???

I've booked some for me and some friends (O2 priority entry), but so far, I haven't received none (though the money has already been deducted from my account).

Is there any special procedure for us to follow when we use O2 priority tickets or something?
It's just that I find it strange (yes, I am super anxious) that I got my ticket for the Manchester show, but nothing yet for the London O2 arena one...

Also, has anyone else noticed the huge poster they have in one store near the Brixton Academy when the store is closed???

Pretty nice (I also went there during the day to check up what's this store about, but it's just a stupid clothes store - - - - - > high points for having this when they are closed, but I wouldn't be interested in buying their stuff during the day anyway)

http://i.imgur.com/onE05.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/L2TJ3.jpg

Heather Quick
10-20-2012, 06:10 AM
/\

I didn't receive them (both London and Manchester) yet. About two months ago or something I sent an e-mail to Killilive asking them about this and they said: "The tickets for this event have not yet been released to Eventim UK by the promoter therefore we are currently unable to despatch to you. This is unfortunately out of our control but please accept our apologies for the delay. Promoters tend to release tickets quite close to each event for security reasons in order to avoid the reselling or loss of tickets. You can expect to receive your tickets any time up until 5 working days before the event. If you have not received them by this time, please contact us immediately."

I'd assume that next week (a month before the concert) they'll dispatch them. At least I really hope so, lol

Principiante
10-20-2012, 06:22 AM
/\

I didn't receive them (both London and Manchester) yet. About two months ago or something I sent an e-mail to Killilive asking them about this and they said: "The tickets for this event have not yet been released to Eventim UK by the promoter therefore we are currently unable to despatch to you. This is unfortunately out of our control but please accept our apologies for the delay. Promoters tend to release tickets quite close to each event for security reasons in order to avoid the reselling or loss of tickets. You can expect to receive your tickets any time up until 5 working days before the event. If you have not received them by this time, please contact us immediately."

I'd assume that next week (a month before the concert) they'll dispatch them. At least I really hope so, lol

It's just that I haven't bought tickets only for me... some friends will join me in London, and since I bought everyone's tickets....

But, I can tell you that I already have mine for Manchester (I don't know if it has something to do with the place where we ordered the tickets) - I hope they're real :D

Heather Quick
10-20-2012, 08:49 AM
It's just that I haven't bought tickets only for me... some friends will join me in London, and since I bought everyone's tickets....

But, I can tell you that I already have mine for Manchester (I don't know if it has something to do with the place where we ordered the tickets) - I hope they're real :D

Where did you buy the ticket for Manchester?

adamchabbi6
10-24-2012, 01:36 PM
I called The O2 staff today and they said the tickets won't be sent till about a week before the show. I hope to receive the ticket earlier.

10-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Hotel booked. I think by the time i've got sorted, It will be about 4pm, so ill be up for a few drinks or whatever beforehand.

Heather Quick
10-25-2012, 06:24 AM
I called The O2 staff today and they said the tickets won't be sent till about a week before the show. I hope to receive the ticket earlier.

lolwut. If that's true (I don't think you're lying, of course), I won't receive my tickets in time. Will send an e-mail to them

Principiante
10-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Where did you buy the ticket for Manchester?

Sorry, completely forgot...

Bought it from ticketmaster :/ (and I received soon after the order was made)

kalim123
10-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Look what I found in Camden Market.........
http://www.providermodule.com/forum/image.php?u=1318&dateline=1351423396
It's quite small but oh well. It's still AWESOME!

adamchabbi6
10-28-2012, 07:01 AM
Wow. I hope to see this around Camden Market if I have time to go there at some point.

I might e-mail The O2 staff myself and ask what is taking so long? I ordered with O2 Priority as well, so I was expecting to receive my ticket earlier.

MrPogo
10-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Just noticed they've released a few more of the "regular" meet and greet tickets for this show, if anyone's still after them. Thirteen left at the time of typing!

Fedele
10-31-2012, 08:09 AM
i wil be there with meet and greet!! yes.... 10 meet and greet available NOW

adamchabbi6
10-31-2012, 10:09 AM
I received my ticket today! At last! The Manson meet and greet is tempting, as I heard him and Twiggy were quite cool with the fans. Although, I already paid a lot for the Rob Zombie meet and greet pre show. Also, I already met Manson and Twiggy at the HMV signing in 2009.

Fedele
11-01-2012, 06:12 AM
ticket did arrive yesterday !!

AppleOfSodom
11-06-2012, 04:30 AM
God I'm finally confirmed for this show. Including the meet and greet! Tickets bought, flight booked, now time for the hostel booking. Am getting fucking excited!

Heather Quick
11-06-2012, 05:36 AM
God I'm finally confirmed for this show. Including the meet and greet! Tickets bought, flight booked, now time for the hostel booking. Am getting fucking excited!

Yay!
Which hostel did you choose? I'll be at Palmers Lodge/Swiss Cottage

PS: My ticket was FINALLY dispatched! :D

AppleOfSodom
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Yay!
Which hostel did you choose? I'll be at Palmers Lodge/Swiss Cottage

PS: My ticket was FINALLY dispatched! :D

Well this was a little maraton! I've had problems with my ticket, the company didn't ship it and told me to collect it at the venue, at 18h.. I was getting pissed due to the Golden earlier call, but they solved the problem and dispatched the ticket today to a friend of mine living in London, which is also a member of Provider Module and is going to the show (apparently as well as several other portuguese fans).

I still haven't done any research regarding the hostels, i remember a few when I visited London, going to check that one out too, thanks, hope we can know and hang out a bit.

Minna
11-07-2012, 10:08 AM
I got my ticket today and just want to make sure one thing. I chose the general admission floor ticket. In the top of the ticket there's "GENAD 52 7". Does anybody know what this means? I hope those aren't some seating numbers?!

The Hand
11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
general admission means general admission, if you're seated the ticket should clearly say something like "BK 405 ROW Q SEAT 563" across the top, they make it simple so people aren't wandering around being lost

during other events they have seats in the general admission area, for rock gigs they have little numbers after "GENAD" even though there are no seats. It's totally meaningless because seat 52 row 7 would be in the middle of the mosh pit ;) during standing gigs, the seats start in the 100s

http://cdn1.viagogo.net/webresources/flash/activevenuemap/uk/o2arenalondon/o2arenalondon_endstagestanding/o2arenalondon_endstagestanding.gif

Minna
11-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Thank you so much! So if I'm lucky I might get to the floor standing area and if not so lucky I get to the level 1? How early are you guys coming to the line for the best view?

The Hand
11-07-2012, 02:00 PM
It'll be fine, I saw radiohead there the other week (which was sold out) and the standing area was half full all the way through the support acts. I don't think they refuse admission at any point to the standing area as people are constantly going in & out of the arena (to go to the bar, toilets, answer calls etc). Not sure if I'll be lining up outside but I'll definitely be there in time for support acts (is starscream coming to the uk?).

MrPogo
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
I've been to apparently sold out shows there where the standing area is at nowhere near its physical capacity. You won't have to be in the seats unless you want to.

Heather Quick
11-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Just got my ticket! YAY \o/
It arrived incredibly fast, which was great. 18 days left!

MrPogo
11-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Mine's arrived too! I was starting to get a bit worried, especially as I wasn't even sure which house I was getting it delivered to!

S.D.
11-09-2012, 06:41 AM
My head's not in 'gig' space at the moment, but I should probably really go to this show.

The Hand told me Stargreen is a good place to order tickets, I basically need to be as cost effective as possible. If anyone I've already met from the London lot has the opportunity to get one this week from the venue at face value I'd happily take it, and get you a drink in there or beforehand. I need to book the time off work, secure train tickets, and make sure I know if there's a meet plan as per usual, thank you for any help in advance.

MrPogo
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
S.D. - My brother can't make the show, so I've got a spare ticket you can have for face value.

S.D.
11-09-2012, 10:27 AM
S.D. - My brother can't make the show, so I've got a spare ticket you can have for face value.

Holy shit, that was fast and an awesome response! [from my perspective, sorry your brother can't make it]

I've been so preoccupied recently I haven't looked right through this topic, are you going? We can either meet on the day if so, or do a mail transaction; cheque/bank transfer. I am shooting off to work now for a night shift, but I shall report back here either afterwards, or tomorrow, and send you my mobile number.

I fucking love this website you know, that's a real silver lining in an otherwise shitty black cloud of a month so far.

MrPogo
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Cool. Either's fine. I'll be at the show, getting into London early afternoon, so whatever you'd prefer.

11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
On the radio the other day, Daniel P Carter, radio one rock show, played the gardener, and said, shameless plug here, but I'm opening for the uk shows. Guess he is the DJ for these dates. And get down SD!!!! Ill be in London earlier than planned now, so I hope some of you guys will be around during the day, or I will be lonely. Message me if you want my number for a drink, or just a wander round London etc. Hope a few people are up for a meeting.

adamchabbi6
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I have been to gigs at O2 Arena three times and it was general admission for Ozzfest there as well, where you could sit anywhere in lower tier seats or go standing and that was awesome in my opinion. However, there was a block, row and seat number printed on my Rammstein ticket when I saw them there last February. So I guess it depends on the event.

I would not have a problem in meeting PM users but I sense some people might have no interest in meeting up with me there. I am also meeting with someone I know on You Tube and going earlier than others to The O2, as I will be at Zombie's meet and greet.

Should be a great night though.

The Hand
11-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Excellent news S.D!

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/a/a1/a15216ba_vbattach463487.jpg

And it wouldn't be an MM show in London without paranoid Chabbs!!!

I will be there with a crack squad of south west villainy, as per!

Norsefire
11-09-2012, 05:40 PM
I would not have a problem in meeting PM users but I sense some people might have no interest in meeting up with me there.

And it feels like July all over again... Adam if you want to meet up with other members then just do it!
I've never met up with anyone from the Manson sites and had any issues with them, but to be honest there's no reason for there to be issues anyway. You're all on this website for the same reason, you're all going to these shows for the same reason, so go and have fun!
Meet people, or don't meet them, in the end it's only up to you!

So wish I could have gone to this show. :'(

Wireframe
11-17-2012, 12:39 PM
A bunch of my useless mates have pulled out on me at the last minute - I know I'm new here, but if anyone wants a ticket at face value (37.50), let me know. I'm in London most weekdays, so you can collect from me if you want, which probably saves some of the "will I ever get my ticket" anxiety....
(obviously, given the forum, these are for O2 on 26th......)

Let me know if anyone is interested.....?

I wonder if I should post this in "general"........?

Tinuviel
11-19-2012, 07:50 AM

Me. (:

So, yeah, I'll be there as well. Can't wait. Only a week to go!

CellarOwl
11-19-2012, 02:55 PM
I wanted to do VIP, but I'm already running tight on cash and haven't even packed my bags yet. TIL a week overseas is expensive...

Anyway, I don't know what my phone situation will be in London, but I'll be checking facebook (https://www.facebook.com/coreyjlajoie) regularly if anyone wants to add me and grab a pint or whatever the meetup plan is. Hanging out with you guys is long overdue so hopefully I'll be seeing some of you across the pond soon!

Terrapin
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
*looks at Members Attending*

Man, what I wouldn't give to hit up London by the 26th.

S.D.
11-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Right, I just travelled to Oxford for a few days, but I have sorted my ticket exchange with MrPogo, and will gratefully be staying with The Hand that night. A some point in the next twenty-four hours I'll start up a separate meet topic for the forum, because this is definitely one of the biggest conglomerations of Modules we're likely to get in some while. Generally we meet a few hours before, and then hit the venue when Manson's due on. I think we could arrange an excellent night with all you folk involved, who's up for making it a double celebration?!

adamchabbi6
11-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Hmm. I would say yes but I'm meeting up with a You Tube friend. I might bump into one of the PM members on the tube afterwards like in July. Even though The O2 crowd will be a lot worse, which could be less likely.

MrPogo
11-19-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm pretty sure YouTubers are less reliable than this lot. You'll need us for a back up team to lurk in the shadows and provide protection.

11-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Can't wait!! My shitty hotel check in is at 1pm ill get ready and be free about 2.30 to meet people

Cringeon
11-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Sounds like a killer time! I want to see some group photos and plenty of PM flyers being passed around. Let MM know that PM is in attendance ;)

Heather Quick
11-19-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm a bit shy, but if everyone feels like meeting before the concert, then you guys can count me in! :D I think I can recognize some of you

suphiafilos
11-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Sounds like a killer time! I want to see some group photos and plenty of PM flyers being passed around. Let MM know that PM is in attendance ;)

Yes, please try to take a group photo and share with us!
One question: Did any of you thought in doing some kind of a canvas (even if it is a "hand made" one)?

adamchabbi6
11-20-2012, 12:36 AM
I will have to be at the venue earlier than others I think, since I'm attending Zombie's meet and greet pre show. So I'm not sure if anyone here is going to that. If anyone is then I might see you there whilst fans are queuing to meet him.

Heather Quick
11-20-2012, 03:31 AM
I'll be there early, like 10am

adamchabbi6
11-20-2012, 05:02 AM
Why so early?

Emma
11-20-2012, 06:15 AM
I wish I was going to the London gig - I did get asked if I wanted to do more shows that the Birmingham one I am going to, but because my husband is at work we can't which was a shame. Have fun, one of these days I hope to do one of these London meets (though I am at the Birmingham one so if you do see me say hi).

Heather Quick
11-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Why so early?

No reason.

Really, lol, I don't have a specific reason, but I want to be there early

MrPogo
11-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Someone I know now can't make the show, and so has both a ticket and a VIP package thingy they want to sell on (I guess the latter will have to be arranged through the company). If anyone's interested I'll put you in touch with them.

Where abouts are people thinking of meeting, by the way? There are multiple bars and restaurants at the O2 itself (outside the ticketed concert hall area), but I'd guess they're expensive due to the captive audience (although so's everywhere in London!).

11-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Would be pretty steep prices at the arena I reckon. I wouldn't mind finding like a wetherspoons/ Lloyds style bar that serves food too, but I don't know the area too well. I'll have an underground pass so don't mind a bit of light travelling if others are

Heather Quick
11-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Did anyone receive this message?

Hello Everyone-

There has been a change with the Marilyn "Manson After Show Party" package. The Marilyn Manson Meet and Greet will now happen pre-show so please expect to be at the venue 4 hours before doors. Thank you so much for your understanding. We promise this will be an unforgettable evening!

The One and Only Golden Tickets

MrPogo
11-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah. That majorly fucks things up for me. I now can't check into my hotel before going to the venue, so will have to hope they let me take a backpack full of random shite into the show, and also need to pray my train isn't delayed at all, as it will only be getting me into London 40 minutes before we have to be there.

Cringeon
11-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Not to say it's for certain, but the US emails had the same kind of "get there super early" messages, even once the MM meets were confirmed as after - but the actual time frame wasn't so early before the show. I pretty much stood in line while people for Golden Tickets still checked in even way past the deadline and then the Zombie meet probably happened an hour before they let us in the venue, which was probably 30min or so before general doors. I'd say if there are any concerns, contact the Golden Ticket people and see if you can get who ever is running it's phone number (was Sarah at the US shows). They seemed pretty understanding and accommodating for those who had real conflicts and not just running late for the hell of it.

Norsefire
11-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Yeah. That majorly fucks things up for me. I now can't check into my hotel before going to the venue, so will have to hope they let me take a backpack full of random shite into the show, and also need to pray my train isn't delayed at all, as it will only be getting me into London 40 minutes before we have to be there.

It's totally fucked me up for Birmingham and Manchester as well. Seriously fucking annoying this is.

Heather Quick
11-20-2012, 06:47 PM
It's not a problem for me. It was better, actually, once I don't have to worry about how I get back to the hostel afterwards anymore. I would like to know how it works, though. I mean, if I'll still have the chance to get the front row after the M&G and such

MrPogo
11-20-2012, 06:51 PM
I really don't know what to do about the train tickets now. I booked for specific times well in advance to save money, but as it's now close to the date of travel the prices have gone up; getting another single for a couple of hours earlier will now make my total spend more than it would have been if I'd just rocked up on the day and bought one valid for any train in both directions!
I could try emailing them and asking how tight it is, like Cringeon suggested, but the price might go up by even more while I'm waiting for a reply. Alternatively I could just hope the journey goes like clockwork, but delays are pretty common!

Cringeon
11-20-2012, 07:00 PM
I know they say no refunds, but they sold you an after party. They should either be willing to work with you guys given it's their last minute change (and good points raised about booking travel, etc) or give you the money back.

MrPogo
11-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't really want to miss what might be the last chance I'll get to meet Manson again because of a relatively small amount of extra money and the hassle of carrying a bag around though! I'm mainly fucked off because I'm the sort of person who hates changing plans once I've made them, and now I have to obsess over all the millions of different options again (do I now travel by train, bus or car? Stick with that hotel or go for a cheap hostel? etc All have plusses and minuses in terms of price and convenience, and I thought I'd already selected the best ones! But now the parameters have changed on all fronts...). I assume Manson's the fucker behind the change in times too, rather than the company rescheduling off their own back and telling him what to do (probably decided he'd rather get out of bed at noon instead of 4pm, so he can go drinking at the Met Bar after the show instead of posing for photos). Their hands are probably pretty tied by whatever time he decides he's going to turn up, so I'd guess the window for accommodating our logistical problems is pretty limited! No doubt the bastard will show up massively late anyway, just to rub it in. I'll just prepare an invoice to present to him for the extra expenses ;)

adamchabbi6
11-21-2012, 04:03 AM
I received an e-mail today sent by The One and Only Golden Ticket, where they said I will need to check-in at the venue at 2:30 p.m. Although, I will be meeting Rob Zombie and the meet and greet is supposed to be before the show as well.

I know someone going to the meet and greet for both Zombie and Manson, so I don't know what happens if they are both doing it before the show?

MrPogo
11-21-2012, 04:15 AM
The Manson email seemed to acknowledge some people might be doing both, so I guess they've planned for it. I think there's going to be about 80 people at each (meaning they'll be spending a good hour or more signing and losing for photos), so they could easily make sure you're at the front of the line for one and then whisk you over to the other.

adamchabbi6
11-21-2012, 04:16 AM
I don't know if we still have to queue like others for the show or we get early entry into the arena, since we are VIP.

MrPogo
11-21-2012, 04:19 AM
Early entry was part of the deal, so worst case scenario should be that we get booted back out and then have a separate line that gets let in before the masses (although the 'after show party' is now before the show, so maybe they'll switch it to letting us out first at the end instead...).

Tinuviel
11-21-2012, 07:28 AM
(although the 'after show party' is now before the show, so maybe they'll switch it to letting us out first at the end instead...).

That's an idea there! ;)

Yeah, was kind of worried about the early entry as well. Since I really, really, really want to be in the front row for this. But yep, it was part of the whole deal, so I hope that they won't fail us!

11-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Mr pogo my hotel is a ten min tube ride from the venue and ill be checking in about half 1. I can lock your bag up in the room and you can collect after the show if it helps

MrPogo
11-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Thanks. I'll add that to my giant list of possibilities! What's the hotel you're staying at? Switching to one with earlier check in times is one of the things I'm thinking about!

11-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Forest Gate hotel. Check in at 1pm, and its 30 a night. Reviews say it smells like shit, but I dont really care. Its close to the venue, and good value for money. And Im doing the London show solo. I didnt want to do a hostel, for I didnt want to leave belongings in one, Ive got all my stuff with me for the other England dates.

MrPogo
11-21-2012, 01:22 PM
I've booked a bed at a hostel now, where I can check in at 1 (14 compared to the 60 hotel room, so that covers buying a second train ticket!). I've stayed there multiple times before with no problems, and only didn't book there in the first place because I thought we wouldn't be leaving the venue until after the tube had stopped running. So I guess it's all sorted, albeit in a less luxurious manner ;)

S.D.
11-22-2012, 11:30 AM
I'll not over-complicate things now with a separate meet-up topic, because everyone going will read this one anyway. But my ticket arrived this afternoon (MrPogo is a fucking legend and will certainly be getting a beer and many thanks on Monday!), so does anyone I haven't already spoken to, or that I don't know outside the site want to join in on the meet-up drink before? I'll be staying in London with The Hand for this one, rather than going straight back to Brighton, so if people want to convene afterwards as well, that also sounds brilliant!

adamchabbi6
11-22-2012, 12:44 PM
I doubt I will see any of the PM guys but if I bump into any of you on the day then I might say hi.

The times have been announced on The O2 site. Doors: 6 p.m, Daniel P Carter: 6:50 p.m, interval: 7:30 p.m, Marilyn Manson: 8 p.m, interval: 9:10 p.m, Rob Zombie: 9:40 p.m.

Can't wait!

Heather Quick
11-22-2012, 05:55 PM
I doubt I will see any of the PM guys but if I bump into any of you on the day then I might say hi.

The times have been announced on The O2 site. Doors: 6 p.m, Daniel P Carter: 6:50 p.m, interval: 7:30 p.m, Marilyn Manson: 8 p.m, interval: 9:10 p.m, Rob Zombie: 9:40 p.m.

Can't wait!

huh?

As for the meet up... Count me in :) Where do you guys will be after the concerts? I mean, in front of a certain door or anything like that

adamchabbi6
11-22-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm not wanted by some people here, so no point in meeting certain people who don't even like me.

I learnt its best to meet those who actually like you for who you are and fuck others who dislike me.

11-22-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm not wanted by some people here, so no point in meeting certain people who don't even like me.

I learnt its best to meet those who actually like you for who you are and fuck others who dislike me.

I learned having an attitude like that is a bad thing Adam. Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy the show, but seriously, life is more fun when you enjoy it. Meet new people. Get them to know you better and maybe you will make some new friends you didn't think could be your friends. Locking yourself away and moping doesn't really do anything, other than make it harder for people to like you for who you are, because they wont get to know you. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! Its going to make it an even better show.

adamchabbi6
11-22-2012, 06:58 PM
I know what you mean but I made some enemies here unfortunately and a lot of them are attending. I can't mention any names obviously.

It turns out that plenty of people I know are attending the show and they are not even on the forum. I chose to meet a You Tube friend who I have not seen in 2 years, since he lives outside London and he is coming specially for the show on Monday. So I would rather enjoy the show being with him and he is nearly double my age, but its better than mixing with people near my age who treat me like someone inferior to them.

AppleOfSodom
11-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello mansonites, hope everyone's ok.

So I'll arrive in London this Saturday and enjoy the city a bit before the big day so if anyone's willing to drink a beer or something pm me and let's meet up along the weekend or on Monday. Heather Quick, that hostel you said sounded great but I booked one closer to Liverpool Street (Clink78 hostel, at Kings Cross) because it would be more pratical for me to get my things and catch the bus for the airport the early morning after the show. Also did it before actualy knowing they would fucking change the meet n greet agenda and give me more time afterwards... whatever. I'm already trying to arrange this small pre-meet on Saturday evening with 1 or 2 fellow portuguese fans that are going to the show (at least one of them of PM), so if anyone wants to join feel free. After the show would be cool too, even just for one beer.

Principiante
11-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Right, I just travelled to Oxford for a few days, but I have sorted my ticket exchange with MrPogo, and will gratefully be staying with The Hand that night. A some point in the next twenty-four hours I'll start up a separate meet topic for the forum, because this is definitely one of the biggest conglomerations of Modules we're likely to get in some while. Generally we meet a few hours before, and then hit the venue when Manson's due on. I think we could arrange an excellent night with all you folk involved, who's up for making it a double celebration?!

I am up for that.
But meeting after the show, as the M&G is before...

also, can I please ask for members not to be tagged on facebook pictures and such???
Some people may or may not be working, and it wouldn't be very conveniente for everyone to know about their whereabouts...

I wish I was going to the London gig - I did get asked if I wanted to do more shows that the Birmingham one I am going to, but because my husband is at work we can't which was a shame. Have fun, one of these days I hope to do one of these London meets (though I am at the Birmingham one so if you do see me say hi).

Well... I am going to the Birmingham one... Care to say hello on the day/night???
D:

Heather Quick
11-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Hello mansonites, hope everyone's ok.

So I'll arrive in London this Saturday and enjoy the city a bit before the big day so if anyone's willing to drink a beer or something pm me and let's meet up along the weekend or on Monday. Heather Quick, that hostel you said sounded great but I booked one closer to Liverpool Street (Clink78 hostel, at Kings Cross) because it would be more pratical for me to get my things and catch the bus for the airport the early morning after the show. Also did it before actualy knowing they would fucking change the meet n greet agenda and give me more time afterwards... whatever. I'm already trying to arrange this small pre-meet on Saturday evening with 1 or 2 fellow portuguese fans that are going to the show (at least one of them of PM), so if anyone wants to join feel free. After the show would be cool too, even just for one beer.

No problem :)
I'll be traveling to London later today and will arive on Saturday, very early. Will enjoy the city a bit and on Monday I'll be at O2 Arena around 10am as I said before. If anyone wants to meet up before the M&G, that's fine as I'm going alone

AppleOfSodom
11-22-2012, 08:44 PM
No problem :)
I'll be traveling to London later today and will arive on Saturday, very early. Will enjoy the city a bit and on Monday I'll be at O2 Arena around 10am as I said before. If anyone wants to meet up before the M&G, that's fine as I'm going alone

Cool, ok so Saturday I'll arrive around 17h30, go catch the bus to the centre, do check in and then eat something and have a drink. I'll pm you my contacts and if you want, you're welcome to join us that evening or call me sunday for a beer. Then on Monday I suppose we could all arrange some meet around lunch time somewhere i suppose, it would be cool.

Cringeon
11-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Just so I can address it. Adam's ideas of people hating him is all in his head. The more he projects the idea that people dislike him, or don't want want to meet up - the more true that idea will hold true. Fact of the matter Adam, is that if you stopped worrying about what you "perceive" others to think/feel the more you'd be able to connect with people on a legitimate personal level. No one here hates you, because no one here knows you enough to care one way or another. The more you carry yourself in the way that people will dislike you before you meet them, the more people will. Maybe for a change of going into every social possibility with the idea that it's going to be negative; instead you just decided to be yourself and see who you could meet up with - you might actually enjoy yourself. Then again, people have been saying them same shit at you for years now, at a certain point you either get a grip on your situation or learn to grow/adapt. This isn't some complicated ordeal. This is a Marilyn Manson rock show. If out of the millions of strangers you don't know, you still wouldn't feel comfortable around the people you at least socially interact with on some level - then I'm not sure what will help your situation. Go for gusto - and instead of caring what people think, just go out to have a good time, meet fellow MM fans, and who knows ... you might have the best night of your life.

AppleOfSodom
11-23-2012, 09:38 AM
so does anyone I haven't already spoken to, or that I don't know outside the site want to join in on the meet-up drink before? I'll be staying in London with The Hand for this one, rather than going straight back to Brighton, so if people want to convene afterwards as well, that also sounds brilliant!

Of course man, lets meet up before or after for a drink. cheers

AppleOfSodom
11-23-2012, 09:40 AM

well, don't really know you but feel free to say hi during the weekend or on Monday

adamchabbi6
11-23-2012, 10:49 AM
The weekend?

AppleOfSodom
11-23-2012, 11:30 AM
The weekend?

yep, I arrive saturday and will be enjoying the city a bit till the big day, so let me know if you want some chat

adamchabbi6
11-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Hmm. I will be at BFI tomorrow near Waterloo for a screening of Irreversible and I might be heading to Intrepid Fox with a friend for drinks afterwards. I don't know if you are interested?

11-25-2012, 07:36 AM
If anyone would be online around the time of the show tomorrow and wanted, they can PM me their number, and I can text any updates, if there's any surprises etc, and they can let people know on here. My internet on my phone runs really slow right now, so I couldn't get in touch on here.

Cringeon
11-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Hope you guys have a great time at the show tomorrow!

shawnanthony1992
11-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I'll be there too! I have meet and greet too. Can't wait!

Principiante
11-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Meet & Greet situation changed again

Any meet up with people from here, will have to be done before the show :/

Cringeon
11-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Meet & Greet situation changed again
Could you clarify? Are they now doing MM's after the show? Thanks in advance.

MrPogo
11-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Oh for fucks sake. Now they're saying the Meet and Greet after the show again. That means I now don't need the second train ticket I bought (to get me into London early enough for it being at 2:30) nor did I have to switch from my original hotel to a hostel (so I could gain back some of the money from the "wasted" train ticket and check in before the show to drop my stuff off). Fucking stupid cunts.

MrPogo
11-25-2012, 02:48 PM

"There has been a change for the Marilyn Manson VIP Experience in London. This event will occur as originally sold and will take place following the entire show. Please arrive at the venue by 4:00pm for check in/ priority entry. Please expect to be at the venue 2 hours following the show + during this time you will receive your merchandise. Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to seeing you in London!"

Principiante
11-25-2012, 02:48 PM

exactly.
But we still meet around 4pm...

Norsefire
11-25-2012, 02:52 PM
That's fucking annoying, after the change to be pre-show it's cost people more money to change things and now they've changed it back.

I haven't had any emails about other UK shows, so maybe it might just be London. It's still annoying though not knowing now what will happen for sure at the other shows.

MrPogo
11-25-2012, 02:54 PM
What time does the tube stop running? I probably now need to try and book a hotel nearer the venue again, as I don't know if I'll be able to get to the hostel that late without having to get a taxi halfway across London... No wait, I had to give at least 24 hours notice to cancel that, so I'll get charged if I stay there or not. This is basically all working out so I'll spend more cash in total to stay in a hostel room with 7 random people as it would have done to be in a nice(ish) hotel if they hadn't fucked things about.

Cringeon
11-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Man, I feel sorry for you guys. They need to explain exactly why the changes were announced, and now switched back. I can't even imagine how pissed I'd be if I shelled out money in advance for travel, and then had to switch (and spend more money) just to be told it wasn't needed. I know they say no refunds, but as a company they need to do something to rectify that problem. Definitely couldn't see people recommending paying as much as you do for the Meet and then get fucked around.

At least for the show I went to, they did give out merch for Zombie as we lined up early - but MM's merch was given just before we went into the meet. I wouldn't want to carry that shit around the whole show.

Heather Quick
11-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Holy shit, what a mess!

So, when will you guys intend to go to the venue? The meet up needs to happen before the whole thing now. I talked to AppleOfSodom today. I hope I can meet him tomorrow! The same goes for the other guys who are attending the show :)

MrPogo
11-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Must try and stay positive... Well, if anyone wants to talk to me I'm currently sporting a comedy moustache (doing Movember - http://uk.movember.com/ - where you grow a 'tache in November to raise awareness/money for male cancers), so should be fairly easy to recognise!

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483411_10152250816940012_1160842731_n.jpg

Scorpion
11-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I feel really sorry for you, Mr. Pogo, damnit. Hope the show makes out everything.

Principiante
11-25-2012, 03:20 PM
And this is "the VIP experience".... imagine those poor suckers that do not have the VIP treatment for the show....

MrPogo
11-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Lol, yeah.
Looks like the tube will have stopped by the time we get out, so it's going to be a two hour bus journey (taking in three buses) or a 30 taxi fare to get to that hostel. That was why I'd originally booked a hotel nearby, and close to one where someone else was staying, so we'd have been splitting a 10 taxi fare (ok, I'll stop complaining now!).

AppleOfSodom
11-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Ex fucking scuse me??? Vip after again??? Are we dealing with amateurs or fucking what?? This is chaos... Well hope tomorrow will be all fine.. Heather, you didnt go to Camden, hope everythings fine, we talk tomorrow. One night to go!

MrPogo
11-26-2012, 12:39 AM
(sorry, one more bit of complaining) Damnit, I'd forgotten about the "having to get up at 6:40 AM to catch the earlier train to London that I now don't need to be on" part. Hope I'm still awake by the time time Manson shows up at 1am! :P

Heather Quick
11-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Going to the venue right now. It's very early, I know, but I'm too excited to wait here in the hostel, lol. I'm with a black backpack with skulls, I think it will be easy to recognize me. Feel free to say hello :)

S.D.
11-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Just remember everyone: You don't have to pay or wait to meet me, I'll just be there.

AppleOfSodom
11-26-2012, 05:46 AM
ok Im leaving to the venue! Excited!!!

Norsefire
11-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I hate you all. lol. I'm looking forward to reading details from this show!

FeedYourHead
11-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Man, I feel sorry for you guys. They need to explain exactly why the changes were announced, and now switched back.

To be completely honest, if the Golden Ticket reps were making these scheduling changes based on incoming information, I can almost guarantee that this is all because Manson couldn't decide what time he wanted to do the meet & greet himself and kept changing his mind.

I can't imagine the Zombie camp caring enough to request a time change for their golden ticket event. Plus their meet & greet took about 45 minutes and ran smoothly, as opposed to Manson's 2-3 hour ordeal

Cringeon
11-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Until anyone says anything, guess we won't know. Norse and I were talking and could be anything from press before the show, or maybe just based on when he flew in and time to adjust before playing a show. I'm sure a 8hr difference can throw you off for a bit. The fact that its only for this show seems like it was some other circumstance that couldn't be worked around.

FeedYourHead
11-26-2012, 12:00 PM
From Fred's Instagram.

Caption: "Playing O2 Arena in London tonight. Rolling Stones played here last night. It's a big place."

http://i.imgur.com/k5Us2.jpg

11-26-2012, 12:43 PM
At the bar doing shots with cellar owl before the show. Getting crunk

Scorpion
11-26-2012, 05:55 PM
So, guys? News on the setlist? Anything? :)

The Wax Gentleman
11-26-2012, 06:04 PM
You know the answer to that...

Shangri-LIE
11-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Everyone is drunk. We must wait til mid afternoon tomorrow.

adamchabbi6
11-26-2012, 06:07 PM
It was spectacular. Manson was great but Zombie had an amazing theatrical stage show.

Manson played Hey Cruel World, Disposable Teens, No Reflection, mOBSCENE, The Dope Show, Rock is Dead, Coma White, Personal Jesus, Slo-Mo-Tion, Sweet Dreams, King Kill 33/Antichrist Superstar and The Beautiful People. That is all I remember.

I will upload videos and photos soon. It was good bumping into Apple of Sodom and Principante, which I had the pleasure of meeting on Saturday as well.

Benjamin
11-26-2012, 06:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF4VsUK--V8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L11MSNSImdk

The Wax Gentleman
11-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Phenomenal performance. Anybody who says this isn't amazing is kidding themselves, in my ever so humble opinion.

CellarOwl
11-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Fucking great night all around between the bands, drinks with 303 and swindling a free cab across the city back to the hotel. Probably the most satisfied I've felt after a Manson gig in 10 years. Zombie was still on another level but he's basically a big, dumb disco party band complete with the shiny ball and everything. It was an awesome show for both groups but they couldn't be more different if they tried.

Heather Quick
11-26-2012, 09:32 PM
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My feet are dead, I'm fucking exhausted and need to go to Manchester tomorrow, but I'll do a quick review before go to bed: The concert was phenomenal, the band is on fire! Rob Zombie was good too. The Meet & Greet was fucking awesome. Truly amazing experience. Both Manson and Twiggy were in a very good mood :) The cool thing is that Fred and Jason showed up there in the queue for the signing and started to talk to all of us and take pictures! Really unexpected.

Met AppleOfSodom and Principiante there. Very cool guys. Saw S.D, but didn't talk to him. And sorry, 303, we talked so briefly, but it was nice to meet you!

11-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Wow. Too tired to write a proper review now, but that was amazing. And I get to wake in the morning and head to Manchester show..awesome day hanging out with cellar, then I met quite a few people when I made a surprise visit to the meet and greet ;)

Dirge Inferno
11-26-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-w6w0hxr_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlc-C0BaRh8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQB_qYv84QI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKlRCgE9YV4

The Wax Gentleman
11-26-2012, 11:52 PM
You know what would just make these performances? Manson descending on that big double cross at the beginning of every show.

Dirge Inferno
11-26-2012, 11:59 PM
That was the best entrance the band ever had!

The Wax Gentleman
11-27-2012, 12:19 AM
That was the best entrance the band ever had!

They've had an entrance involving Manson descending on a giant glowing double cross? Wat.

Dirge Inferno
11-27-2012, 01:23 AM
No but he has descended from a cross during Mechanical Animals and Rock is Dead tours.

adamchabbi6
11-27-2012, 01:36 AM
I also remember The Love Song with Manson as the pope. That was good to see as well.

VelvetAIDS
11-27-2012, 03:02 AM
The Love Song wasn't too bad.

Oh my god.

Coma White was HORRENDOUS....

NapalmHeart
11-27-2012, 03:28 AM

Oh my god.

lol

Benjamin
11-27-2012, 04:11 AM
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/283243_410554852347716_876549484_n.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/youneedtoseethese/8221709235/

Heather Quick
11-27-2012, 04:19 AM

Oh my god.

hahahahahaha.

Shangri-LIE
11-27-2012, 04:26 AM

Oh my god.

LOLROFLCOPTORZORDSQFTMFT

It's like being a helpless onlooker while watching a giant tree slowly falling onto a children's daycare center.

VelvetAIDS
11-27-2012, 04:34 AM
LOLROFLCOPTORZORDSQFTMFT

It's like being a helpless onlooker while watching giant tree slowly falling onto a children's daycare center.

Only that tree is a giant dying whale.

Shangri-LIE
11-27-2012, 04:35 AM
Only that tree is a giant dying whale.

And the audience is a small kayak

Norsefire
11-27-2012, 04:57 AM
What time did VIP end last night? Just roughly so I kinda know what time to expect.

Tinuviel
11-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Some what after 3am.

adamchabbi6
11-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Photos:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305974_4574169628250_1606171815_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205463_4574170628275_176424933_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18273_4574194588874_397064729_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205528_4574206109162_1142774649_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/399361_4574209749253_572842120_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/59618_4574211949308_1084128711_n.jpg

Emma
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM
A whole bunch of pics from last nights show here:

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/photos/live-photo-gallery/freakishly-good-snaps-of-marilyn-manson-and-rob-zombie-in-london-113541

MrPogo
11-27-2012, 10:32 AM
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My feet are dead, I'm fucking exhausted and need to go to Manchester tomorrow, but I'll do a quick review before go to bed: The concert was phenomenal, the band is on fire! Rob Zombie was good too. The Meet & Greet was fucking awesome. Truly amazing experience. Both Manson and Twiggy were in a very good mood :) The cool thing is that Fred and Jason showed up there in the queue for the signing and started to talk to all of us and take pictures! Really unexpected.

Met AppleOfSodom and Principiante there. Very cool guys. Saw S.D, but didn't talk to him. And sorry, 303, we talked so briefly, but it was nice to meet you!

You must have been a lot further forward in the line than me; Manson was on great form when I finally got my stuff signed (about 3 hours in), but Twiggy looked like he was only there because someone was holding his family hostage!

Scorpion
11-27-2012, 10:35 AM
/\
I always noticed that. :P

sayyosin
11-27-2012, 01:27 PM
You must have been a lot further forward in the line than me; Manson was on great form when I finally got my stuff signed (about 3 hours in), but Twiggy looked like he was only there because someone was holding his family hostage!

That doesn't surprise me. He looked really bored at the M&G I went to.

Cringeon
11-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Twiggy was great at my meet, I think people might misinterpret post show energy. MM just gets a little help from his friends ;)

Minna
11-27-2012, 03:43 PM
I just came back to home from London and all I can say is WOW! The crowd was fucking crazy at times but the show was AMAZING. And the feeling in the line was great! I was the quiet red headed girl if someone remembers me, haha (thanks for those who came to talk to me :)) I also get pretty close to stage (almost front row) so I got to see Manson really well and I think I'm just dreaming but it felt like I got two times eye contact from him!! He was simply amazing.

This was my first time in the standing area so I was pretty fucked up after Manson and I decided to leave so I didn't see Zombie. :(

AppleOfSodom
11-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Back home, just some words on this before getting back to sleep as I'm exausted.
The experience of watching a Marilyn Manson show at the first row with your friends beside you is one to remember. My stomach hurts, my back hurts, my knees hurts, and I have bruises everywhere from being smashed against the barriers, but every single one of them was worth it. We took a portuguese flag with the shock symbol and kept waving it, it was cool. Apart from the fact that there were no setlist changes, which is really a waste considering Mansons divine catalogue, the concert was amazing. Hey Cruel World is an explosive start, with all the ingredients to launch an explosive night, Manson killed it onstage. Disposable Teens is perfect for a second fire and I was delighted with Twiggys insane dance. Mobscenes cabaret lights gave the show some salt. Got the cold steam of Mansons weapon directly on my face at Love Song and can't describe what I felt when Coma White was played right in front of me with the snow falling on my head, the most emotional moment of the set for me. But the set was filled with great moments. I just fucking adored the mirror and Slo-Mo-Tion, when my body jumped into this wicked demonic possession dance (one of my favourite tracks being translated fantasticly live), and what to say of KK33 and ACSS... Great show.

Zombie was good, obviously with a much bigger stage production, but not necessarely better because of it. Sometimes I felt the scenario was too much considering the music it was trying to help, which is not that glorious at all. Don't know, like it but it doesn't motivates and emotions me as a Manson show. It kinda lacks the certain dangerous and real dark tone of Mansons music. It is more like an encarnation of a good nightmare or a comic terror live book entertainment than anything. Prefer Mansons political, agressive and sharpened pistol, but it was fun to watch. Ginger was on fire and 5 well, lets say he fits RZ well.

The meet n greet was great. Really enjoyed talking and taking some pics with Fred (cool seeing him spoting the first rows being filled before the whole concert started and also afterwards giving autographs and speaking to people, very nice) and Jason (that even beeing severely harassed by some groupies had always a kind word and some time for the other fans). I was almost the last one to be signed so you could see both Manson and Twiggy were tired, but its totally understandable. Either way, Manson was really kind, talk-active and signed absolutely everything! Thanked him for being an inspiration and he thanked me for comming to the show. The pics were funny as hell and some on "compromising positions", says Twiggy ahah great. Wew were the last ones leaving the venue and the security staff gave us some extra-stuff like production setlists and guitar picks, which will now join the memorabilia gathered during the show that include towels (grabed by my friend), bibles (thrown from the audience I think), inflatable balls from Z set etc :D

One last word to some people. Besides the portuguese fans that were with me (Principiante thanks for everything), It was a pleasure to meet you adamchabbi6, my hands loved the smell of that mexican food and did we listen to good music at Intrepid Fox or what ;) great quality time that night. The same goes with Heather Quick , you're very cool I'm glad we've met at the concert, thanks for helping me out with the pics with Fred and Jason, I hope you have a great concert tonight in Manchester and a safe return to Brazil. Well, and how unexpected the meet with 303 and his friend that I dont remember the nick, I'm glad we started talking at that queu for the signing :D and I'll surelly check your band :) Also talked briefly with MrPogo, you seem nice and had a great item signed man, hope your return back home was good after I left the bus. To everyone that I still don't know, oportunities will sure happen.

Cheers

11-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Glad you arrived home safe it was cool to meet you! Unexpected for sure haha, but a lot of fun, I really enjoyed the meet and greet!

AppleOfSodom
11-27-2012, 06:10 PM
I just came back to home from London and all I can say is WOW! The crowd was fucking crazy at times but the show was AMAZING. And the feeling in the line was great! I was the quiet red headed girl if someone remembers me, haha (thanks for those who came to talk to me :)) I also get pretty close to stage (almost front row) so I got to see Manson really well and I think I'm just dreaming but it felt like I got two times eye contact from him!! He was simply amazing.

This was my first time in the standing area so I was pretty fucked up after Manson and I decided to leave so I didn't see Zombie. :(

Hey, that sounds a bit familiar. Were you the girl behind me always trying to get into the front row, that made it close to the end of Mansons set? Did you ask security to take you off right at the beginning of Rob Zombie set?

AppleOfSodom
11-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Glad you arrived home safe it was cool to meet you! Unexpected for sure haha, but a lot of fun, I really enjoyed the meet and greet!

Yeah it was great! Did you know Manson felt? This was very late already, almost everyone had left. We went to the end of the line again to try take a group pic and I hear this big noise, my friend said he saw this girl jumping into Manson or doing something in that line and he felt during the pics, hilarious crazy meet..

11-27-2012, 06:41 PM
I heard it haha, I was stood just outside the curtain and heard a big crash lol. We were the last to leave with you guys

S.D.
11-27-2012, 08:48 PM
For reasons entirely unrelated to the performances of either Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie, and absolutely as a result of London transport services, and unrivalled cuntery of the O2 Arena, I had one of the most disappointing live music experiences of my life at the Twins Of Evil show. The venue is a shambles; poorly managed, horrendously laid out, and with staff who ignore the most very basic pieces of information written on a person's ticket.

I will not be seeing any concerts at this venue again, regardless of who plays the show, and I am thankful to have the fond memory of such an astounding Manson performance in July to compensate for being cheated out of one this week. Alongside The Hand, and enjoying the company of old friends Joker and thedarkhorse over the evening, Module company was brilliant, as was seeing numerous other friends from my homestead, and watching Rob Zombie shoulder-to-shoulder with my younger brother.
The pathetic view I did get of Manson's set was aurally perfect, the band sound organic and happy, and even within the past few pages of this topic it becomes plain to see that poor-quality mobile phone uploads to the Internet do no justice to quality, Coma White sounded amazing, different, and powerful live.

Apologies to those of you I spoke to on the phone, but couldn't eventually see. It was funny bumping into Tinuviel again, I hope you enjoyed the meeting. A friend of mine gave me a press-pass wristband, but sadly it didn't float with the meet-and-greet organisers as valid for doing that, they were pretty militant.

Never mind, it's nice to see that other attendees had a fun night.

Re-Make/Re-Model
11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
For reasons entirely unrelated to the performances of either Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie, and absolutely as a result of London transport services, and unrivalled cuntery of the O2 Arena, I had one of the most disappointing live music experiences of my life at the Twins Of Evil show. The venue is a shambles; poorly managed, horrendously laid out, and with staff who ignore the most very basic pieces of information written on a person's ticket.

I can't believe you had trouble at the o2 - it's usually the best venue in London, organisation wise. Last night, however, they did let certain sections enter the arena prematurely. The Golden Ticket holders did not get early access to the floor or seats, if that was indeed supposed to happen - which worked out well for me, as I ended up taking a relaxed stroll straight down to the front, but I did feel for anyone who was due to have primary access and finally hit the floor to find it half full already.

Show wise, Manson suffered from vastly inferior sound quality to Zombie. He'd been put into the role of support act and the production that went into the show suffered. The crowd reaction was poor, apart from occasional rousings - Personal Jesus in particular - the response was flat. When a crowd fails to react to the encore of Antichrist Superstar and Beautiful People, what hope is there?! For anyone used to seeing the energy Manson generates at Brixton Academy, the audience reception left things a little stilted - none of the onus is on Manson or the band though, I believe he was unfortunately cast as second fiddle last night.

Apart from the the show, an interesting part of the night was bumping into the Magenta (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0703946/) from The Rocky Horror Show, who emphatically announced t 'that Marilyn Manson was bloody good' despite her poor view from the VIP section. She then left with the guy from Dawn of the Dead (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0286010/) - I found this totally baffling until I realised they were special guests courtesy of RZ - I was glad to see at least someone else enjoyed it though.

Emma
11-28-2012, 12:49 AM
^ Pat Quinn was at the O2? Man alive, now I'm really pissed we couldn't get to that show. My husband is at work all this week, except Thursday when we will be seeing the TOE. We had the opportunity to do as many of the shows as we wanted, but he can't get the time off, and Rob knows I'm a Pat Quinn fan too. Argh!

S.D. I've read a few things about the O2 from those who were at the show including despite people showing they had standing tickets they were refused entry - bad showing from the staff.

however you guys were lucky as you got to see all the pyros, the other venues don't have the same logistics for the full show with pyros.

MrPogo
11-28-2012, 05:12 AM
I think they included the bottom tier of seats (which must be about half of them) in "general admission", along with the standing area. That obviously meant there were a lot more people wanting to stand than there was capacity on the floor, as people wanting to sit would have bought dedicated seating tickets, which are in the top level above the boxes.

In other news; I saw Manson getting taken down by that girl. She asked if she could jump on his back for the photo, but didn't leap high enough and ended up pulling him to the ground instead.

Minna
11-28-2012, 05:40 AM
Hey, that sounds a bit familiar. Were you the girl behind me always trying to get into the front row, that made it close to the end of Mansons set? Did you ask security to take you off right at the beginning of Rob Zombie set?
Haha, nooo that wasn't me! I guess/hope I wasn't that horrible! I have red head and big black glasses. I tried to be nice to everyone in the crowd but there was two annoying girls behind me who kept pushing me and then there was some crazy big dudes who mashed everyone and I though I was going to die. Someone also grabbed my ass... It was seriously freaky experience but so worth it!

11-28-2012, 05:54 AM
I wasn't able to get my ticket stub back afterwards from the venue staff which really disappointed me, as I collect them, and could have had it signed by the full band which would have been great!

MA-86
11-28-2012, 06:11 AM
WOw, after listening to video's you guys have posted up here, I must say Manson sounds exceptionally good! I would go as far as to say that his voice has somehow gone back to sounding like it did back at Hollywood era! Probably due to him singing a lot during last year on his own tour and now in tandem with RZ. And theatrics are great, his stage movements are top-notch, so really really looking forward seeing him on 5th in Stockholm :)

adamchabbi6
11-28-2012, 06:15 AM
I know the sound quality is not great on either videos, but at least I recorded these videos as little souvenirs. Rob Zombie videos will be uploaded soon.

No Reflection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81kalTuX9J4&list=UUEIirdzeu_V-nlgJZ9U062Q&index=2&feature=plcp

Coma White:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvUi0QpyiE&list=UUEIirdzeu_V-nlgJZ9U062Q&index=1&feature=plcp

Re-Make/Re-Model
11-28-2012, 08:48 AM
^ Pat Quinn was at the O2? Man alive, now I'm really pissed we couldn't get to that show. My husband is at work all this week, except Thursday when we will be seeing the TOE. We had the opportunity to do as many of the shows as we wanted, but he can't get the time off, and Rob knows I'm a Pat Quinn fan too. Argh!

S.D. I've read a few things about the O2 from those who were at the show including despite people showing they had standing tickets they were refused entry - bad showing from the staff.

She was very enthusiastic and quite eccentric, a few people seemed quite confused by her chattering away about the show.

The entire floor and lower tier seating was sold as general admission on a first-come first-served basis. It was vaguely explained on Ticketmaster before the tickets went on sale. Each ticket did state in block capitals 'STANDING NOT GUARANTEED'.

If you know the best tiers for seating and the closest floor access entrance, it was simply a case of waiting in line for that section to open. It did seem like a lot of people didn't know where they were going and headed to the very farthest entrance to the floor, which was the last to open.

It's only the second time that the o2 has ever done that for a show, the other time was yeas ago. That may have lead to the organisation being erratic, i.e leading to our sections of general admission to gain earlier entry, as it was also the section that included the VIP seats.

If you'd never been to the venue before, the idea of the lower tier and upper tier could be confusing. Ideally they should have re-seated everyone in the upper tier to the lower tier, because there were hundreds of empty seats.

cyborg assassin
11-28-2012, 02:49 PM
I thought it was an awesome show. The main highlights for me were the Pope outfit for Love Song, Coma White (had never seen that live before), the King Kill 33 intro for Antichrist Superstar and I loved the soldiers he had at either side of the podium for Antichrist. Zombie were brilliant too.

Well worth flying from Gibraltar to see and pulling an all nighter while waiting to fly back on Tuesday morning.

NapalmHeart
11-28-2012, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMJGTMfL6H0

This is awesome.

Emma
11-29-2012, 05:27 AM
More pics from Drowned in Sound: http://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4145798-in-photos--the-twins-of-evil-o2-arena-london/photo/7#photo

Heather Quick
11-29-2012, 07:27 AM

I noticed more than one person saying that about Twiggy in that night, but he was really nice to me so I don't know what happened :B

Minna
11-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Could somebody tell me the songs the DJ played?

Heather Quick
11-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know when they'll send the pictures of the M&G?

adamchabbi6
11-29-2012, 10:51 AM
I received mine already with Rob Zombie.

MrPogo
11-29-2012, 10:53 AM
They said last night on their Facebook page that they were still waiting to receive them from Manson (I guess the photographer is working for him, rather than someone employed by The One And Only Golden Ticket), so I guess that's where the hold up is.

AppleOfSodom
11-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Could somebody tell me the songs the DJ played?

Sonne of Rammstein was one of them

Dnina
11-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Fatty Boom Boom - Die Antwoord was played

And I think Psychosocial by Slipknot

Tinuviel
11-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Apologies to those of you I spoke to on the phone, but couldn't eventually see. It was funny bumping into Tinuviel again, I hope you enjoyed the meeting. A friend of mine gave me a press-pass wristband, but sadly it didn't float with the meet-and-greet organisers as valid for doing that, they were pretty militant.

Was nice to see you again S.D. and I am sorry you're evening wasn't more enjoyable over all! I did enjoy the meet and greet. Meeting Manson was totally surreal and for a moment I was at a loss of words. But in the end it was fine. Meeting Fred again was a real highlight for me though. He just keeps remembering me and still knew that we met for the first time last summer back in Switzerland. I was positively shocked.

Well, and how unexpected the meet with 303 and his friend that I dont remember the nick, I'm glad we started talking at that queu for the signing :D

Guess you mean me!? Did you give me this delicious cookie? ;)

303 it was a pleasure to meet you! Made the waiting around way more fun! :)

All in all I had a great time in London. I enjoyed the show in Manchester a little more since I thought the band was providing an even better performance and the crowd was way more into it than it was the case in London. Also I was quite unlucky when it comes to the people standing next and behind me at the O2. They were so rude. Especially during Zombies show. Pushed me until I could barely breathe and just didn't care whether they hurt me or not. The security wanted to get me out since they couldn't really stop the fuckers but I survived anyway. Got some bruises and scratches as a souvenier though. I mean I am used to being squashed. But this was like trying to kill me...it was worst when Zombie walked on top of the barrier and everyone tried to touch him. The only thing I could do to avoid drowning into the masses was holding on to his leg. Ok, sorry I am done moaning. Please excuse me!
But, I finally managed to get one of Fred's picks witch was a great compensation for the pain.

Norsefire
11-30-2012, 02:38 PM
They said last night on their Facebook page that they were still waiting to receive them from Manson (I guess the photographer is working for him, rather than someone employed by The One And Only Golden Ticket), so I guess that's where the hold up is.

GT posted that the issue is with the internet access. Lets hope they get some interwebz soon!

Terrapin
11-30-2012, 03:17 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebdfs1BUi1qmy4o8o1_500.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8342/8224157616_5d3882302f_h.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8068/8224156306_e95acb9bae_h.jpg

Heather Quick
12-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Just a heads up: GT sent the pictures! 1.33gb is the size, lol
I'm downloading right now. Will post my picture later

MrPogo
12-01-2012, 04:52 AM
It's only about half the pictures, not including mine. I counted about 47 people in them, and I think there were about 80 people there, so if you weren't in the front half of the line you've got longer to wait! No word from them about when the rest are coming either.

Norsefire
12-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Manchester and Birmingham photos have been sent out today as well. So they're maybe not far behind.

MrPogo
12-01-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm starting to get paranoid that they totally fucked up the ones they haven't sent out yet, as there doesn't seem to be any logical reason for a long delay now that all the other shows have been uploaded (surely do all of London before moving onto the next gig?). At first they were shooting with just that LED light panel on top of the camera (with the rest of the room being really dark, just a candle and a couple of dim, coloured lights near the floor), then about halfway through Manson started yelling something along the lines of "Someone turn the fucking room lights on. All I can see is this bright light shining in my face and blackness all around it". Everything sent out looks like it was probably just lit with the light on the camera, so I'm worried the photographer forgot to adjust the exposure after the lights were switched on, and totally overexposed all the rest.

thousand_kisses
12-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm starting to get paranoid that they totally fucked up the ones they haven't sent out yet, as there doesn't seem to be any logical reason for a long delay now that all the other shows have been uploaded (surely do all of London before moving onto the next gig?). At first they were shooting with just that LED light panel on top of the camera (with the rest of the room being really dark, just a candle and a couple of dim, coloured lights near the floor), then about halfway through Manson started yelling something along the lines of "Someone turn the fucking room lights on. All I can see is this bright light shining in my face and blackness all around it". Everything sent out looks like it was probably just lit with the light on the camera, so I'm worried the photographer forgot to adjust the exposure after the lights were switched on, and totally overexposed all the rest.

damn....it that's the case, i realllly hope golden tickets will be reimbursing at least some of the cost of the tickets given that having that photo taken was probably a really big deal for people. ugh. sorry for you guys that may have gotten lost in GT's incompetence.

12-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Did anyone I met know if my picture was in the email? I was wearing the double cross t shirt

AppleOfSodom
12-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Did anyone I met know if my picture was in the email? I was wearing the double cross t shirt

I'll only download it monday at work as I'm with this pre paid internet card and cant waste my traffic. I seriously hope my pic is sent.

MrPogo
12-02-2012, 02:33 AM

If the cross was on the front of the t-shirt then your picture doesn't seem to be in that email (I'm pretty sure you were one of the names mentioned when I was introduced to half a dozen people in three seconds, but all the faces blur together!).

12-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks guys, and Damn! Yeah pogo that was me, with the cross on the front. I thought the camera guy would have a auto preview on his camera, in case of any mistakes, when people are paying money for this. Maybe its something else why delayed

MrPogo
12-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Hopefully. It's just that the total silence is worrying!

Norsefire
12-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Someone posted on the GT facebook page that they will be sending photos for london within 2 hours. And they posted that about an hour ago.

AppleOfSodom
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Guess you mean me!? Did you give me this delicious cookie? ;)

Yes i was lol! That lifesaving caramel cookies were a bliss weren't they? :P

12-03-2012, 10:21 AM
The pictures have now been emailed out. If anyone could pm me a link to mine, or forward the email to Dave303_@hotmail.com ill get you a drink at the next Manson London show :)

MrPogo
12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
I've forwarded you the link on. Downloading as slow as hell for me though.

[psycho]logical
12-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Me. :)

http://i.imgur.com/NEYfP.jpg

Principiante
12-05-2012, 02:47 PM
The experience of watching a Marilyn Manson show at the first row with your friends beside you is one to remember.

This was a very good show indeed. Manson rocked all the time, and it is just bad that the audience has to be kept so far from the stage.
All in all, this was also one of his best shows in the UK (on par with the Manchester one, though the one in Manchester seemed to me more intimate because the audience was closer to the stage). I really enjoyed his show.

It kinda sucks that he keeps repeating his setlist night after night, but on this tour, I think he has a balanced and interesting mix of songs which, if played very well, make it easy to engage with the show over and over again even if he repeats the setlist.
Anyway, he has a very interesting list of songs. It couldn't hurt if he gave a little presente here and there to his fans :D

Principiante
01-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Btw, I do have one doubt about this show (and I don't know if someone can give me a hint on this one or not):

Were any of you aware that Manson was using (and throwing) a bible during ACS at the O2Arena show??? Did that happened at all? Or not really?

Heather Quick
01-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Btw, I do have one doubt about this show (and I don't know if someone can give me a hint on this one or not):

Were any of you aware that Manson was using (and throwing) a bible during ACS at the O2Arena show??? Did that happened at all? Or not really?

No, not really. As far as I can remember, at least.

MrPogo
01-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Just watched a video of the song, and he didn't have one.

Principiante
01-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Well... I just wanted to understand what was the overall notion about it... I got one that was on the floor (between the stage and the crowd) at the end of his show, and I was always wondering whether he had used it or not, as I wasn't aware of it (but one never knows...)...

Guess I will try and sell it though to anyone who needs a bible...