07-15-2012, 12:26 PM
09 December 2012
Venue: Zenith

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:

Mexxecutioner

NapalmHeart
07-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Not confirmed, but I'll try to attend this one aswell. If anyone from Austria is going, let know and we can arrange something.

Mexxecutioner
07-19-2012, 05:06 AM
I'm there!

DonalDuck
12-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Hello everybody

I'm not sure this is the right place to post, but I have 2 tickets for sale at face value (45 EUR) for the Munich concert
because I can't go to Germany next week-end because of family problems.
I am in France so there will be some extra postage fees for 24h shipping to any EEC country...

Thanks

Kirsche
12-06-2012, 04:50 AM
I know this is a bit last minute, haha. But by any chance, does anyone know if this event is sold out? A friend and I are considering going there, but now, our only options to get tickets is to buy those in Munich this weekend.

DonalDuck
12-06-2012, 05:23 AM
I know this is a bit last minute, haha. But by any chance, does anyone know if this event is sold out? A friend and I are considering going there, but now, our only options to get tickets is to buy those in Munich this weekend.

Hi,
I have 2 tickets for sale at face value (45- EURo); if you're in France perhaps can we arrange something coz I'm in France too. Although we should hurry so that you can get the tickets before sunday...

Kirsche
12-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi, thanks for your help but I think eventually we won't go, as it seems a little complicated to get tickets any other way than to buy them in Germany. Apologies.

Banshee
12-09-2012, 03:22 PM
The show was great, setlist was the same. Didn't notice mistakes this time, the sound was also much better than in Vienna. Just the crowd sucked big time, they only cared for Sweet Dreams... I wish that song would get kicked off the setlist and get replaced by something that isn't played that often, but I see that Manson is condemned to play this for the rest of his life, as the crowd loves it :(
There was no naked girl wrapped in plastic getting killed in Dexter style as in Vienna during No Reflection (not sure if there was at any other shows?). The gun worked during Lovesong. Didn't stay for Zombie, listened a bit from the outside - it sounded funny, as the venue is made of metal, so it sounded like techno-zombie :-D
Videos coming as soon as we get a decent connection that allows youtube uploads. Driving to Basel tomorrow!

Mexxecutioner
12-15-2012, 04:15 AM
After we left Vienna at around 13.00 pm everthing was perfect. I was still in a rush due to the Meet and Greet and the weather was brilliant.
According to our schedule we should arrive in Munich about 18.00 pm.
After a short break to get some food we past the border of Austria and where on German ground again.
At around 17.30, still 100 kilometres away from Munich, the snow hell began. Holy shit. I've never seen so much snow come down from the heavens. The motorway became an ice rink and our pace dropped from driving 150 km/h to 10 km/h. No chance in hell.
Lucky us the whole motorway was full of cars. Horrible. It took us one and a half hour for a distance of 15 km.
At the end we arrived at the Zenith at about 20.25 pm. We took our stuff from the car (we had to park like 10minutes away from the venue) and sprinted to the concert hall.

When we entered Manson was already playing "Slo-Mo-tion". Damn it we missed almost half the show. I hated that.
But what Manson and Band delivered in Munich was just awesome. The sound was perfect, Manson was in great mood and talked a lot and the band were as tight as ever. Holy shit. I was so angry that I missed the first seven song, but the rest of the set made me happy again.
Everything sounded perfect, hard and really Rock N Roll.
To make things a little bit shorter: Manson was in top from. This would have definitely been the best show I've ever went to, but I only watched half of the set so it doesn't count.
Grade for the show: A. Absolutely perfect. Come back soon Manson. We have not enough.

For those who are interested: Rob Zombie put on the exactly same show as in Vienna (I think he missed out Enter Sandman, but who cares).
The stage antics and movements of the band where exactly the same as in Vienna. I couldn't believe it. If you have seen one Zombie show than you know it all. Manson on the other hand is a surprise package everytime you see it.
I am not a Zombie hater and he really rocked the hell out of the place. But doing the exact same thing every night... well I don't know. I don't like this.