PDA

View Full Version : The Marilyn Manson Conspiracy - Construct an Analysis

Shangri-LIE
08-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Word reading for dummies. Building blocks. Go from here and make up stuff.

Mercury poisoning. Hats.

Go.

HeartShapedAsses
08-27-2012, 01:49 AM
Why am I even still here? ....Ah well, I may as well humor you I guess. Manson has inadvertently hinted with his alter-ego "Mercury" during the Holy Wood era, that the poison is what people tell you, and signifying this with the MM & TSK eras with and later eras that evil ones (who most likely don't know they are evil "the beautiful people") cover your brain with their lies (the hat). But since the hat is wearing him (or you, MM's audiences, whichever perspective you view it from), the hat is the only fueling the fire, to recoil and burn the hat!

And wait brothers and sisters... There's more.

And this may be the most disturbing part... Hat's also double, to keep your head warm! -Alright kind of lame and senseless, but hey its 2:00 AM my brain is numb.

Two Faced Egg (23)
04-25-2015, 10:29 AM
* Confession time , it was Me who Years and years and also I don't know exactly when ago , that I created and disseminated the theory that Elvis Presley was Roommates with Marilyn Manson , Yes .. not only alive , but Great friends with Mr.Manson and sharing the rent , utilities and probably buying all the Drugs , & boOze , I don't know .. But it was the reason Lisa Marie would stop by often , & with the children of course . okay .. Cheers' (23) P.s - this is not the case anymore sadly , Elvis Died recently .. RIP